Best players on the server

Options

Comments

• iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Maybe things got a bit blurry or lost within my walls of text but I do acknowledge mass PvP. Don't get me wrong. I still think that mass PvP is not suitable to meassure ones skill. But that doesnt mean that you dont need actual skill to stand your ground in mass PvP.

In 1vs1, you measure skill for 1vs1.
    In mass PvP, you measure skill for mass PvP.
    In PvE, you measure skill for PvE.

The overall "best" is nothing but a personal ponderation on preferences and activity. However, your remarks on seekers, PREIST's sharding and the such are disrespecfull.
    Take this example: You are class XYZ and having a good 10-man squad to mass pvp with vs another 10-man squad. The enemies don't really like you and only have the goal to kill you, no ones else, just you, even if they lose. So with 10 people bashing on you and Apo limited to a single use in such a long time span I can safely assume that no matter what class you are (ya barbs could survive the longest here, invoke ftw) you won't last long no matter how good you play. You'd need the help of your squadmates to save you by CCing or killing the enemies off in time. That is pretty much the only problem I have. No matter what I do there will be situations in which I can't do anything. Where I must accept defeat because it's not possible to kill off like 10 people alone. If your squad consists of inexperiences players then you will go down as well.

If that happens, you use that to win. Seen it happen. It's very predictable and very easy to take advantage off.
    Sure this all doesnt mean that you are skilled or something. But "most" situations in which people show skills is just built opon the openings that your squad might create. Sure, being able to play as a team and keep a good overview of the situation and all are amazing skills. They really are. But they can be applied to anything. You need them in rl and any form of working together with people. I'm just saying that you can't really meassure ones skill & knowledge about a "game" like this just by mass PvP. Why? cause it could be very well possible that under special circumstances (e.g. a teammate doing something differently or if someone makes a mistake) those people that you thought are skilled totally mess up simply because they didn't get something to built open and thus never been able to show off what they can do.

1 man can only accomplish what 1 man can accomplish in 24/7. I do not agree at all with your conception on this, but that goes way beyond game. If you are like this, I know you'll end up lonely and frustrated. I'm a systematic thinker. What you say makes no sense to me.

How do you measure "skill" in mass PvP : experience with or against. My example when mentionning Serga = Serga always being the last barb to die even though gear wise he wouldn't be. My exemple mentionning Ray = having been in squad with him a lot.
    You might say "ya, but thats the fun of it, you'll never know what happens" and yes, you are right. I chose 1on1s simply because there it is solely in your own hands what happens. I can't see how you will reliably meassure one's skill in a random scenario. 1on1 skill is your own skill, mass PvP skill is a combination of yours and the skill of others.

It's not only the fun of it, but it's exactly what I stated above. Your skill in 1vs1 doesn't make you a factor in mass PvP as you've shown during this thread to not understand the basics of mass PvP. So, like I said above and before, you might be a great player for someone like yourself but you would be the last to be invited by someone like me.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So we can agree on the point that mass PvP and 1on1s are completely different things. I meassure 1on1 skill more and you meassure mass PvP skill more xD

I never really showed off in mass PvP as I never seriously participated in it.

But on another point of view especially since I do keep the gears of nearly all r9 people under observation. And I do remember the statements of many many people, including ones from this thread from so many years ago.

The moment I started trolling the forums people were like: "pfft...you say barbs are OP in 1on1s? Barbs are nothing. Not a factor at all." and I was always saying that barbs are the strongest class in this game, at least for 1on1s. After I got competitive gears and really did spread the word about barbs people changed their attidutes and no. There was no one else really going into the Barb thing. So at least I made a huge impact. People like Bradien even rerolled to STR-Built and obviously that was following my example. Most barbs have always been just vit-built guys made for TW and NW. I brought fresh air into those static builts.

You can see alot of STR barbs nowadays. thats great. But now people are telling me: "oh you're a barb, that unfair class? I dont 1on1 you, Barbs are OP." Seriously? I have always been an STR built barb, I was heavily involved in creating this OP-image.

If I'd knew that things would turn out like this I would have rolled an Archer from the start cause Archer are currently the "weakest" class in the heads of the people. But rolling an Archer a competitive niveau would be impossible for me now. People will also claim that SBs are too OP to fight against which kinda demotivates me alot. But at least I will try to fight more squadded with my SB to get a glimpse of mass PvP with a caster but seriously. Mass PvP as a purify Spell caster is soo unfair and easy especially with buffs. If you got a good squad and are also not the worst player you are nearly unkillable. I always wanna feel fragile. I need to know that a mistake could lead to my death.

Thats also the biggest problem I have with most mass PvP lovers. Take a look at it. Always buffed and surrounded by people, they actually act like they cant die by the hands of a single player and tbh it is just like that. I devalue mass pvp because you can make soo many mistake without real consequences. Against very skilled people in 1on1s you make a single mistake and you are dead. How can 1on1s not require more skill then mass PvP? If people would mass PvP with self buffs then ya, sure. Each individual would have to think not only about what their job is, no. They would also have to think about how to stay alive. You need at least 4-5 people to kill a fully buffed, josd sharded player nvm the class.

Imho mass pvp shouldnt be always about how to kill someone. It should also be about how to stay alive. But considering that most people actualyl prefer fighting buffed, w/e it is mass pvp or 1on1s, I assume that they prefer spending most thoughts about killing someone isntead of actually staying alive. Which is why most players die instantly after purge hits. Sorry, but I can't and will never accept that as skill.

If you dont wanna follow my text just try it. Put 2 endgame geared, josd sharded and let them fight vs each other with full buffs (including dusk and Inkdragons blood + NW wine) and let them try to kill themselfes without purge. Thats never going to happen if both know how to defend themselves. That example alone should make it clear how broken buffs are, especially with the new ones from Dusk and stuffs.

I only have one request. Please don't underestimate me. In all honesty...I dont think that there is a single possible scenario revolving around this game that I havn't thought through. The only thing I do all day long is thinking about stuff, about so many dif. things.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You can see alot of STR barbs nowadays. thats great. But now people are telling me: "oh you're a barb, that unfair class? I dont 1on1 you, Barbs are OP." Seriously? I have always been an STR built barb, I was heavily involved in creating this OP-image.

In my honest opinion what helped that view is PWI giving that human form almost spammable paralyzed skill. This is what makes barb really annoying to me (I won't say "unfair" though).
    And I personally still likes 1v1 from time to time. The problem is that I prefer using buffs 'cause purge and rebuffs are part of the game (even though mystics can't purge easily). And endgame 1v1 are just endless... But well this is not only the case with barbs. As a mystic, the class I would struggle the most to kill is... mystics.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    iperen wrote: »
    In 1vs1, you measure skill for 1vs1.
    In mass PvP, you measure skill for mass PvP.
    In PvE, you measure skill for PvE.

+1

Best of lists have always been biased personal opinions based on each persons perspective, knowledge and whether said person had the chance to fight with/against X Y Z etc. frequently enough to form an opinion.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    but the point is the self-claimed king of 1on1s, it happened that an undergeared barb killed him in 1on1s self buffs as well as me and another psychic. xD

and to say it all it takes lot of more skill to manage mass pvp rather than 1on1s, in 1on1 you just need the knowledge of your class and the class you are facing

in mass pvp you need the knowledge of all the classes, the knowledge of how good geared (or not) are those classes you are facing, the knowledge of the sinergies between those classes and the combined threat that could be as an outcome,
    then rank the threats\objectives (if we talking about tws, nws) around you and deliver the focus\strats by that

Meh. And I'm sure he's trashed you at other times. A lucky crit or two here, a lagspike there... Random chance ensures if you're anywhere near eachother in skill and gear, you'll not have a perfect streak. I'd consider a 75% or more KtD ratio to be a sign of domination in one on ones.

In mass PvP, the whole game changes as you got class synergies as you say, can retreat behind your allies if you're getting hammered, or go bat**** crazy on an immunity charge into the enemy ranks (my favorite - yalaa snackbarrin' into the enemy ranks on Sword Cyclone with ironguard on - not so much effective as it is fun). Add to that that most mass PvP scenarios also have tactical objectives and victory scenarios... The NW flag/xtals/bridge turrets, the TW towers/catas/enemy xtal. It allows for flexibility and considerations on the strategic level, in addition to tactics.

I see Joe as a powerful soldier, and he'd probably excel as a sin in terms of sniping high value targets (enemy healers maybe?) with quick one on one strikes. He doesn't seem to like cooperation, which is fine - there are roles that lend themselves to soloing. But that does kinda limit you in the TW/NW - and makes you unsuitable as a squad/TW leader.

@Zoldi: If you think barb paralyzes are bad, just wait till a few Duskies approach endgame. That class will break one on ones. Mark my words.

PvE skill is kinda... well, base endlevel gear these days makes you able to solo most instances (talking G16+6 armor, G16+10 weapon minimum, SoT/Aba weekly sharded). Hard to measure skill when you can basically faceroll almost any instance.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So we can agree on the point that mass PvP and 1on1s are completely different things. I meassure 1on1 skill more and you meassure mass PvP skill more xD

I never really showed off in mass PvP as I never seriously participated in it.

But you made all kinds of silly statements about mass PvP, while I didn't do that about 1vs1.
    But on another point of view especially since I do keep the gears of nearly all r9 people under observation. And I do remember the statements of many many people, including ones from this thread from so many years ago.

The moment I started trolling the forums people were like: "pfft...you say barbs are OP in 1on1s? Barbs are nothing. Not a factor at all." and I was always saying that barbs are the strongest class in this game, at least for 1on1s. After I got competitive gears and really did spread the word about barbs people changed their attidutes and no. There was no one else really going into the Barb thing. So at least I made a huge impact. People like Bradien even rerolled to STR-Built and obviously that was following my example. Most barbs have always been just vit-built guys made for TW and NW. I brought fresh air into those static builts.

I've been around since end 2008 and all I can say is : duhhh, power always shifted around. Things evolve and the "rank" of classes in the powerchain as well as builds evolve with that. As psychic I've seen the period where psychics were ridiculous OP, right at the start when black and white voodoo were a big multiple of what gear could give. I've seen them decline to a more support role because without debuff and everyone having 100ish attack and 50ish defense levels at least, and all their good perks being distributed among other classes, they had a though time. Now they got to be 1 of the stronger casters again. And guess what, there are plenty popping out everywhere. Some more known players even rerolled.

2 things can be said : that was all me and barret, being the rare psychics on the server, because we were so pro. Or, it's simply the flow of things PWI always followed. Same for barbs : that can be you. Or it's simply the effect of higher refine sales, NW next to TW, extra survival skills/passives and so on.
    If I'd knew that things would turn out like this I would have rolled an Archer from the start cause Archer are currently the "weakest" class in the heads of the people. But rolling an Archer a competitive niveau would be impossible for me now. People will also claim that SBs are too OP to fight against which kinda demotivates me alot. But at least I will try to fight more squadded with my SB to get a glimpse of mass PvP with a caster but seriously. Mass PvP as a purify Spell caster is soo unfair and easy especially with buffs. If you got a good squad and are also not the worst player you are nearly unkillable. I always wanna feel fragile. I need to know that a mistake could lead to my death.

Thats also the biggest problem I have with most mass PvP lovers. Take a look at it. Always buffed and surrounded by people, they actually act like they cant die by the hands of a single player and tbh it is just like that. I devalue mass pvp because you can make soo many mistake without real consequences. Against very skilled people in 1on1s you make a single mistake and you are dead. How can 1on1s not require more skill then mass PvP? If people would mass PvP with self buffs then ya, sure. Each individual would have to think not only about what their job is, no. They would also have to think about how to stay alive. You need at least 4-5 people to kill a fully buffed, josd sharded player nvm the class.

Imho mass pvp shouldnt be always about how to kill someone. It should also be about how to stay alive. But considering that most people actualyl prefer fighting buffed, w/e it is mass pvp or 1on1s, I assume that they prefer spending most thoughts about killing someone isntead of actually staying alive. Which is why most players die instantly after purge hits. Sorry, but I can't and will never accept that as skill.

If you dont wanna follow my text just try it. Put 2 endgame geared, josd sharded and let them fight vs each other with full buffs (including dusk and Inkdragons blood + NW wine) and let them try to kill themselfes without purge. Thats never going to happen if both know how to defend themselves. That example alone should make it clear how broken buffs are, especially with the new ones from Dusk and stuffs.

I only have one request. Please don't underestimate me. In all honesty...I dont think that there is a single possible scenario revolving around this game that I havn't thought through. The only thing I do all day long is thinking about stuff, about so many dif. things.

Well, read back and you'll see I never stated 1vs1 requires less skill. I said it's different. All I said about your ranting over buffs in 1vs1 is that it's a player created content and that it only shows skill in that specific domain. The rules are only what the 2 fighting want. If they want buffed, idc. You ramble on about "fair", "honor" and "luck" to a point that you complain not having anyone to fight. That's just silly. I don't really display my personal "rules" or values over these things. Since I'm a systematic thinker, I define everything on goal and context which aren't stable over time. Absolute laws don't make sense to me. There is only a favorable wind for one who knows to which port he's going (bad Seneca translations ftw).

Seriously, from what I've seen, mass PvP simply doesn't suit you. I've seen your vid of SB in NW, I've seen you in TW (even though it was unbalanced). You seem unable to put yourself in a system and reason accordingly. You try to put arguments on this, but you simply display how little experience you have in the matter. I could write a book about your arguments from mass PvP, but that would be never ending. All the people looking here realize it anyway. You just don't have the mindset, nor the experience, nor the will to understand. There is nothing wrong with that, if you would just stop pretending how you would be so amazing in that field and that 1vs1 selfbuffed makes you superior to everyone. You have the urge to be acknowledged by others in every field, that get's you to making a total fool of yourself b:surrender
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    As psychic I've seen the period where psychics were ridiculous OP, right at the start when black and white voodoo were a big multiple of what gear could give. I've seen them decline to a more support role because without debuff and everyone having 100ish attack and 50ish defense levels at least, and all their good perks being distributed among other classes, they had a though time. Now they got to be 1 of the stronger casters again. And guess what, there are plenty popping out everywhere. Some more known players even rerolled.

2 things can be said : that was all me and barret, being the rare psychics on the server, because we were so pro.

endgame psychics have now 70k base damage and they can switch from 170 atk levels to 200 def levels

my wizard with an S set has 48k base damage.

psychics never have stopped to be OP

thanks to the second highest weapon attack among Arcane classes (first is scythe) their normal skills hit as hard as my spark combo

sometimes i just think i should quit b:chuckle
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    endgame psychics have now 70k base damage and they can switch from 170 atk levels to 200 def levels

thanks to the second highest weapon attack among Arcane classes (first is scythe) their normal skills hit as hard as my spark combo

That is indeed true, during ydays pk session Kaizu hit my SB for 12k crits. like da hell ._. Sure I'm only garnets atm but Krissi hit like 40-50% less on me.

And nuu, dont ever dare to quit your wiz. We only have such a few amount of wizards which is a pitty imho. Right before I heard the news of Stomrbringer coming around, Wizards have been my most favorite caster class since the beginning of this game. Wizards are amazing imho.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Who are currently the best geared psychics on Morai, apart from sibyllin ?
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options

b:shutup You got an OCD on this topic or something. If you want to contradict me, then at least make sure not to confirm what I just said about the current setup.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:shutup You got an OCD on this topic or something. If you want to contradict me, then at least make sure not to confirm what I just said about the current setup.

yea i do have OCD but i also missed the period where psychics weren't op
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yea i do have OCD but i also missed the period where psychics weren't op

The period where PvP was ruled by defense value debuffs. There is no need to start a discussion on this, both you and Joe have confirmed this many times in threads of that period.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The period where PvP was ruled by defense value debuffs. There is no need to start a discussion on this, both you and Joe have confirmed this many times in threads of that period.

thats still the times when psys had 200 def levels and something called soulburn ;)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Who are currently the best geared psychics on Morai, apart from sibyllin ?

Pretty much still the same old ones I think : Spi, Lanka, Rhahiki, Crunshy, Zolda, with not far behind barret and jolly. I'm not sure how active Spi is atm, but her gear probably is still better then most around. Same for barret. Jolly is steadily increasing. Lanka seems to be back recently, so not sure on all the passives part, but he'll be at top soon enough.

There is a massive wave of psychics reaching or at r9rr +10'ish. Mostly newer ones. It's strange to go from 1 psychic in faction to 10'ish mains. I'm not sure if any of them really "surpassed" jolly/barret gear wise. I suppose Rank is part of the older psychics, but he had that secrecy stuff going on at start.

I can't say I really keep track of other's gear, but it's still the same old that are most noticeable on maps. Just a matter of time though.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pretty much still the same old ones I think : Spi, Lanka, Rhahiki, Crunshy, Zolda, with not far behind barret and jolly. I'm not sure how active Spi is atm, but her gear probably is still better then most around. Same for barret. Jolly is steadily increasing. Lanka seems to be back recently, so not sure on all the passives part, but he'll be at top soon enough.

There is a massive wave of psychics reaching or at r9rr +10'ish. Mostly newer ones. It's strange to go from 1 psychic in faction to 10'ish mains. I'm not sure if any of them really "surpassed" jolly/barret gear wise. I suppose Rank is part of the older psychics, but he had that secrecy stuff going on at start.

I can't say I really keep track of other's gear, but it's still the same old that are most noticeable on maps. Just a matter of time though.

Doesnt Kaizuko outgear them all atm due to his newly made EU-Set? Well mabye not Spie but she does not play anymore. Most of them have great gears but lack alot Card-wise. It also seems that most of them are pretty inactive, like Rhahiki and Crunshy...and man dont even mention lanka. Altho he got nearly maxed gears he has always been and will always be the worst Psy on this server. I hope we can all agree on this xD

But besides that...xXNoboXx and Urknall got decent gears as well but are not active PvPers cept for casual NW stuffs. Aside of those mentioned I can't really recall any Psy that would have stood out in one way or another.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Doesnt Kaizuko outgear them all atm due to his newly made EU-Set? Well mabye not Spie but she does not play anymore. Most of them have great gears but lack alot Card-wise. It also seems that most of them are pretty inactive, like Rhahiki and Crunshy...and man dont even mention lanka. Altho he got nearly maxed gears he has always been and will always be the worst Psy on this server. I hope we can all agree on this xD

But besides that...xXNoboXx and Urknall got decent gears as well but are not active PvPers cept for casual NW stuffs. Aside of those mentioned I can't really recall any Psy that would have stood out in one way or another.

He asked gear wise, so I replied what I think is more or less correct. If you say Kaizuko outgears them all now, could be if he recently did some improvements. Anyhow, there are tons of psychics I never saw like pre-NH that pop up r9rr all over the place. Nobo, Urknall and plenty others that gear up at different speed. Like I said, it's only a matter of time before some of them catch up or surpasses. Having updates favor your class in the power chain does that.

Btw, Lanka announced his come-back last week so we'll see. If he's serious, he'll be up card-wise in no time. If he's not serious, well then not b:laugh I don't know what you base activity on but probably NW, which I didn't really do lately on psy. No real point in that, so been going with another character testing solo and only recently picked up squad again as Saki is way to OP to resist b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the feedbacks Joe and iperen.

I checked Kaizuko's gears recently after meeting his team during last NW (I must admit I didn't know him before). You were talking about Spi (I know her gears quite well) and Kaizuko's gears are really better than hers (and yeah she's totally inactive for the moment anyway).
    I'm probably totally outdated because I didn't even know jolly was full+10 but I'm really surprised that on whole server no other psy has better gears than Zolda, barret or jolly.
    This would mean sibyllin and Kaizuko are the top 2. (Rhahiki would probably be first, but I haven't seen him on my way in NW for a long time so I don't know if he's very active recently)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    (Rhahiki would probably be first, but I haven't seen him on my way in NW for a long time so I don't know if he's very active recently)

b:laugh I wasn't aware to be so mysterious over the avatar bug thing. I thought it was obvious b:surrender

I'm just not active in NW with psychic, like just mentionned, because there isn't a real point in that anymore. I was away a while and noticed when back that NW is mainly smaller groups now and only 3 squads filled with exclusively high-end geared players. I go on my (very mediocrely geared) duskblade atm, only recently going with squad again. Open world pk never was my thing cause of all the farting. Maybe I'm a bit more inactive cause of work also, got to extend my fridges. Takes a lot of time so I play almost exclusively solo/faction/friends.

For the record though, gear-wise I've always been "high-end" probably, but never at top. There has always been at least 1 person with better gear then me, even when there were only a handfull of psychics on the server. It's always flattering when mentionned skill-wise ofc, though I'm not convinced it's really true as I'm way to reckless. My merits would be more in the squad/TW-area tbh, as I'm used to bossing people around.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:laugh I wasn't aware to be so mysterious over the avatar bug thing. I thought it was obvious b:surrender

My bad b:surrender

But yes I was talking about activity in NW mainly (or maybe TW, but my faction is no match for yours currently anyway xD)

I really wonder who got better gears than your psychic but I realize I don't even really know what you have as avatar cards. And yeah I'm talking about gears only because I want to see how my mystic is compared to top gears psychics (taking into account raw damage dealt and received, not how the psychic will adapt himself). I faced a lot of psychics in different situations recently but I don't know the gears of everyone so don't really know how to analyze the results xD.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • iperen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My bad b:surrender

But yes I was talking about activity in NW mainly (or maybe TW, but my faction is no match for yours currently anyway xD)

Go go go, get Ely back at the top. I always say Ely will be back, so make it happen b:thanks
    I really wonder who got better gears than your psychic but I realize I don't even really know what you have as avatar cards. And yeah I'm talking about gears only because I want to see how my mystic is compared to top gears psychics (taking into account raw damage dealt and received, not how the psychic will adapt himself). I faced a lot of psychics in different situations recently but I don't know the gears of everyone so don't really know how to analyze the results xD.

My gear is pretty much the same, just changed ring for moon's embrace as NH exponentally increased the importance of base damage. On cards I got 5 random S and an A in destroyer. The attack ones are barely leveled, the rest is 60'ish. Overall, there are several things not "optimal" because of game evolution (but the marginal gain of changing is just not worth the effort/cost/time so I rather wait for a next evolution and skip a step) and because I'm more a long-term planner.

Well, you can PM me if you want to know something precise. I'm usually on in the evening around 8~9 pm. I'm to lazy to make a calc for you with the crapload of things to put in these days, sorry b:avoid
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Altho I don't like admitting stuff like that...there is not a single person on this server that got better gears/cards than sibyllin. Full +12ed, max armor, 24 josd and as the only person on the server he got a Crown of Madness Set. His EU Card Set might not be as highly reborned as mine, but that is just a matter of time now xD he'll be full 2nd rb in no time xD

Besides that, he is also a pretty good player. So in conclusion by far the best Psy on our server and gear wise even under the best from all server.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Altho I don't like admitting stuff like that...there is not a single person on this server that got better gears/cards than sibyllin.

hi joe

NPH says hi aswell
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hi joe

NPH says hi aswell

With the reborn state of cards sib already has and considering its a 6-piece and not only a 4-piece set it kinda equals it out between you guys. But he got a crown of madness, neither of you guys has that. NPH isnt even full +12 yet. I know its beyond the point..but he also hasn't spend a single dime into this game, all merched (altho I dont like merching that much) but ya, that extra HP and Att level from the CoM definitly is a huge advantage for a caster, not so much for a barb but still good.

I know we are talking about gears atm...but NPH is such a bad player that I can't see him as more than a full +10, casually sharded barb xD and no, not only in 1on1s where he sucks big time, no even in mass PvP.

Besides all this ya Hot, your gear is definitly only lacking a CoM. There is no other way to improve it further so one can't really say that the dif is big between your gears and sibs gears. BUt dont ride on that anymore, I know how mad you got for not getting the CoM. Understandable xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Valor - Morai
    Valor - Morai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Joe remember the last time we fought in NW? Where you and 2 +12 Sins couldn't kill me? Where I and a +10 wiz dropped you, then about 10 seconds later you pm'ing me with "you're the worst barb ever." Keep on trying there, champ.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Joe remember the last time we fought in NW? Where you and 2 +12 Sins couldn't kill me? Where I and a +10 wiz dropped you, then about 10 seconds later you pm'ing me with "you're the worst barb ever." Keep on trying there, champ.

I'm not the one refusing to 1on1, anytime champ. Trust me, It'll not take long =P

I can't really see if you are indeed NPH due to avatar but seriously. All people I've ever talked to agree on this. People that have seen you act in TW and NW liek AlbDruid, sibyllin and so on. they all agree that you are the worst and judging from the way you chain your skills and all xDDD you really are but hey. You can prove me wrong anytime you like :D
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    With the reborn state of cards sib already has and considering its a 6-piece and not only a 4-piece set it kinda equals it out between you guys. But he got a crown of madness, neither of you guys has that. NPH isnt even full +12 yet. I know its beyond the point..but he also hasn't spend a single dime into this game, all merched (altho I dont like merching that much) but ya, that extra HP and Att level from the CoM definitly is a huge advantage for a caster, not so much for a barb but still good.

I know we are talking about gears atm...but NPH is such a bad player that I can't see him as more than a full +10, casually sharded barb xD and no, not only in 1on1s where he sucks big time, no even in mass PvP.

Besides all this ya Hot, your gear is definitly only lacking a CoM. There is no other way to improve it further so one can't really say that the dif is big between your gears and sibs gears. BUt dont ride on that anymore, I know how mad you got for not getting the CoM. Understandable xD

i am not mad about it me and rank had an agreement for the purchase of that item and it went how it went... its ok lol

my card set is at the moment giving me more stats respect rank's set or your set,
    so it's still better.

tho i've never heard of bad commetns in regard of NPH and he has a vast knowledge of all pwi classes so you cant really say he is bad

if you then put it on the 1on1 scenario once again,
    i re-state: CONAN_BARB beat you in 1on1. period. :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Valor - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm not the one refusing to 1on1, anytime champ. Trust me, It'll not take long =P

I can't really see if you are indeed NPH due to avatar but seriously. All people I've ever talked to agree on this. People that have seen you act in TW and NW liek AlbDruid, sibyllin and so on. they all agree that you are the worst and judging from the way you chain your skills and all xDDD you really are but hey. You can prove me wrong anytime you like :D

Your 2 mentions are people who don't pk unless they have a veno and a sin on their side, and IG and run in any situation that they will die from. Let's go ahead and use any sort of reliable sources before you just make yourself sound more foolish than the last 8 pages of this post already lead people to see. A Barb in a 1v1 fight is about as difficult as repeatedly using mighty swing and occult ice, hoping for that nice purge and zerk crit. Mass pvp, at least as a barb, shows a far greater knowledge of the class, as you are the one calling shots, tanking specific targets, and knowing how to defend, and I can point out +5 barbs who out perform you in that case, so don't mention my seemingly +10 gears with average shards. I also don't really understand where your calls of my skills in 1v1 are coming from, because I haven't a "real" 1v1 since I quit my psychic. Aside from that, any time we've had a fight between us, you leave the NW fight instantly, or in example of the last TW vs Descent, you pm me after saying how without consistently purging me, that fight would have been far harder.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    and IG and run in any situation that they will die from.

Only quoting this specific part, because it shouldn't be used as a negative comment. That's what healers and DD are supposed to do in many situations in my opinion.
    If you're dead, you become useless.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your 2 mentions are people who don't pk unless they have a veno and a sin on their side, and IG and run in any situation that they will die from. Let's go ahead and use any sort of reliable sources before you just make yourself sound more foolish than the last 8 pages of this post already lead people to see. A Barb in a 1v1 fight is about as difficult as repeatedly using mighty swing and occult ice, hoping for that nice purge and zerk crit. Mass pvp, at least as a barb, shows a far greater knowledge of the class, as you are the one calling shots, tanking specific targets, and knowing how to defend, and I can point out +5 barbs who out perform you in that case, so don't mention my seemingly +10 gears with average shards. I also don't really understand where your calls of my skills in 1v1 are coming from, because I haven't a "real" 1v1 since I quit my psychic. Aside from that, any time we've had a fight between us, you leave the NW fight instantly, or in example of the last TW vs Descent, you pm me after saying how without consistently purging me, that fight would have been far harder.

You forgot to mention that anytime we've met in NW there have also been 6 or more people from your side that have been hitting on me. I have never encountered you alone. Too bad tho. Like I said. Class vs the same class 1on1 is the ultimate showoff on which one is the better fighter and you might think that there is not much to it...but seriously. A single mistake can lead to ones defeat.

And hot...holy cow. Can I just fight conan again and roflstomp him 10 times in a row so you can finally be quiet about this xDD

And you people still act as if barbs would have such a major role in mass pvp. And again. I am not a mass pvp, tw barb anymore. I used to be one before eu server but I am solely a DD/APS-Barb and nothing more and hell I stomped so many people with way better gears away since I got full my full r9 +10. I never duck from a challange. Never. Ever.

Why do you wanna talk me down again and again. I dont need to mass PvP with my barb because its senseless imho. I will do that on my SB tho.

Mass pvp has always been: "hahaha we killed you...with 4 people hitting on you. You are a nub". that stuff ticks me off pretty badly. Why should I waste my time and health knowing how many **** kids we got on our server. Sure not all are like this but...enough. with purify spell I could at least kite and kill them seperatly...barbs are such massive CC victims.

Its not that I QQ about not being able to kill 20 people alone that are equally geared. No. It should always be clear that even 2 vs 1 should be in favour of the 2. Always. Its that ranting stuff I mentioned earlier that kills mass pvp for me. People are actually proud of killing you with a whole team. Can you believe that? XD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Valor - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Only quoting this specific part, because it shouldn't be used as a negative comment. That's what healers and DD are supposed to do in many situations in my opinion.
    If you're dead, you become useless.

I agree from that, but the ones in question leave the fights entirely after using IG or AD, which, in NW, makes you more useless than death.