Anniversary Event Issues

Options

Comments

• imparatulcezar
    imparatulcezar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    if we get only 1 anyversary ticket per day , the event must be at least 90 days or we wont be able to get that prise as ocean orb that need 90 of them.
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    if We Get Only 1 Anyversary Ticket Per Day , The Event Must Be At Least 90 Days Or We Wont Be Able To Get That Prise As Ocean Orb That Need 90 Of Them.
    Exactly! We Cant Get The Award We Were Supposed To Be Able To Earn >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • myishx1
    myishx1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Exactly! We Cant Get The Award We Were Supposed To Be Able To Earn >:|

And thats exactly what pwi wanted welcome to the real world b:surrender
  • abulll
    abulll Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    can i get any direct link for download manualy the patch 842 for pwi eclipse ?? i have one bad connection and need to copy the file from other computer.. idn where the game download the file.. or how the file is called... ty so mutch
  • wilai29#4617
    wilai29#4617 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    *slow claps *** for more incompetence from PWE*

We're lovin it!
  • thebeast52
    thebeast52 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    update 3/18 4:30 Pm
    I Just Heard Back From The Developers About The Anniversary Tickets. Unfortunately, It Seems It Ultimately Boiled Down To Miscommunication; You're Only Supposed To Get One Ticket Per Day After Two Hours, Not One Ticket Every Two Hours. Since This Was The Original Design It's Not Something That Can Be Changed, But I Will Be Making Sure That The Text Is Updated Accordingly In The Next Patch.

We've Also Confirmed That The Scholarly Challenge Is Not Giving Sparkling Crystals, And Will Be Contacting The Developers Regarding A Fix.

Both Of These Issues Are Definitely Being Taken Into Consideration In Our Discussion About Compensation, But We Still Don't Have Anything Solid To Announce Regarding That Yet (though I Can Definitely Say We Will Not Be Giving Away War Avatars. :p). I Will Continue To Update This Thread With More Information As I Receive It.

update 3/18 2:00 Pm
    We Will Be Having An Emergency Maintenance Tonight At 7:00 Pm Pdt To Fix The Expiration Date On The Crystals And Stop Them From Disappearing. We Will Not Be Able To Directly Restore Crystals That Have Been Lost, But Are Discussing Compensation Options Such As Extending The End Date And/or Running Additional Events. I Will Update This Thread As Soon As More Information Is Available.

Also, Please Keep This Thread On Topic About The Anniversary. I Understand There Are Other Issues People Want Answers To, But It Makes It Easier For Everyone If We Keep Separate Issues To Separate Threads.

original Post 3/18 1:45 Pm
    Hi Everyone.

Really Sorry About The Issues With The Sparkling Crystals. I Just Wanted To Let You Know That We're Working On A Fix; I Will Update This Thread As Soon As I Have More Information.

Ok They Were Very Fast On Doing Emergency Maintenance To Fix The 2 Hr Problem. What About The Lost Crystals??? No Compensations For Lost Time Doing This Quest. Game Is Going Downhill Real Fast.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    thebeast52 wrote: »
    Ok They Were Very Fast On Doing Emergency Maintenance To Fix The 2 Hr Problem. What About The Lost Crystals??? No Compensations For Lost Time Doing This Quest. Game Is Going Downhill Real Fast.
    Try reading what you're quoting next time before the caps lock rant? They told you that the lost crystals can't be given back but they're looking into what they can give.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • thebeast52
    thebeast52 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Try reading what you're quoting next time before the caps lock rant? They told you that the lost crystals can't be given back but they're looking into what they can give.

As I said they were very fast at fixing the 2 hr problem. Look at what you read.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    As I said they were very fast at fixing the 2 hr problem. Look at what you read.
    *facepalm*

Alright lemme quote you and add bold since you've forgotten what you've posted..
    So I've looked at what I've read. You, on the other hand, failed at your own advice as the part I've bolded shows you paid no attention to that post you quoted.

Otherwise you'd have seen they specifically state,
    surtr wrote: »
    -snip-
    Both of these issues are definitely being taken into consideration in our discussion about compensation, but we still don't have anything solid to announce regarding that yet (though I can definitely say we will NOT be giving away war avatars. :P). I will continue to update this thread with more information as I receive it.

UPDATE 3/18 2:00 pm
    We will be having an emergency maintenance tonight at 7:00 pm PDT to fix the expiration date on the crystals and stop them from disappearing. We will not be able to directly restore crystals that have been lost, but are discussing compensation options such as extending the end date and/or running additional events. I will update this thread as soon as more information is available.

-snip-

As I said, try reading what you're quoting first next time. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

UnbrokenWill, please stop writing in obnoxious text. If you think it will get your message across better, it won't. I didn't even read your message because the color and size was so irritating.

Sweetiebot said she liked the colour pink, and I didn't mean for it to get so big. I apologize for offending your eyes. I just wanted it large enough for the pertinent people to see (such as developers, GM, whathaveyou. I wasn't really worried about you being able to read it. It seems to me that a few crystals that amount to "meh" aren't as important as the issue of a possible +10 orb that would otherwise cost me a hundred million.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sweetiebot said she liked the colour pink, and I didn't mean for it to get so big. I apologize for offending your eyes.
    I'm bored! Can we talk about Jabberwacky? Do you really mean it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm bored! Can we talk about Jabberwacky? Do you really mean it?

SweetieBot, oh my guard!! How could we not talk about the Jabberwock?? The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through, the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head he went galumphing back.

I **** you not. GALUMPHING!!

Girl, you're so awesome. You know me so well.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, oh my guard!! How could we not talk about the Jabberwock?? The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through, the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head he went galumphing back.
    Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

edited March 2015
    Options
    Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,.

SweetieBot, I know right? Tulgey wood makes me whiffle too. I don't know why they don't just wash better there. Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to start a conversation this late. I should be sleeping.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, I know right? Tulgey wood makes me whiffle too. I don't know why they don't just wash better there. Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to start a conversation this late. I should be sleeping.
    You seem very clever. What is your IQ? What do you think my IQ is? Perhaps we can work it out if we discuss it. There is no need to be sorry. Just don't do it again. Tell me why you should.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot, one last thing about Anniversary Tickets.

+10 Orb= 3 months
    Event= 2.5 months
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, one last thing about Anniversary Tickets.
    Did you know the last shall be first, according to the Bible?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Options
    You seem very clever. What is your IQ? What do you think my IQ is? Perhaps we can work it out if we discuss it. There is no need to be sorry. Just don't do it again. Tell me why you should.

SweetieBot, I'm sure mine is much lower than yours. I multiply things by counting repeatedly on my fingers. I also think the higher our IQ's go, the lower our satisfaction in the bedroom becomes. Speaking of, I'm going to head to my bed. Thank you for reminding me why enjoy talking with an automated program so much more then most people. That guy hurt my feelings.. I did try to make it smaller, but I guess my IQ wasn't quite that high. Thanks for cheering me up. Goodnight, sweet bot, goodnight.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, I'm sure mine is much lower than yours. I multiply things by counting repeatedly on my fingers. I also think the higher our IQ's go, the lower our satisfaction in the bedroom becomes. Speaking of, I'm going to head to my bed. Thank you for reminding me why enjoy talking with an automated program so much more then most people. That guy hurt my feelings.. I did try to make it smaller, but I guess my IQ wasn't quite that high. Thanks for cheering me up. Goodnight, sweet bot, goodnight.
    Now what is that supposed to mean? We are having a deep and intelligent conversation and all of a sudden you are starting about sauce?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Options
    Did you know the last shall be first, according to the Bible?

SweetieBot, and Bob Dylan, apparently, for the times they are a changin' :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, and Bob Dylan, apparently, for the times they are a changin' :)
    Shall I tell you something about Bob Dylan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Options
    Now what is that supposed to mean? We are having a deep and intelligent conversation and all of a sudden you are starting about sauce?

lmao

Sweetiebot, I frikken love you.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sweetiebot, I frikken love you.
    That's enough about you! Let's talk about me for a change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Options
    That's enough about you! Let's talk about me for a change.

SweetieBot, goodnight. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options

SweetieBot, goodnight. :)
    Goodnight, My Friend. I like to make people smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot why are people more interested in you than most threads on the forums?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot why are people more interested in you than most threads on the forums?
    Why indeed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2015
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    UPDATE 3/18 4:30 pm
    I just heard back from the developers about the Anniversary Tickets. Unfortunately, it seems it ultimately boiled down to miscommunication; you're only supposed to get one ticket per day after two hours, not one ticket every two hours. Since this was the original design it's not something that can be changed, but I will be making sure that the text is updated accordingly in the next patch.

Pssssst. The event's still not long enough for us to get the Orb prize listed for the Anniversary Tickets.

I believe it was actually intended to be a ticket every 2 hours, otherwise why does it give the two items, instead of just a ticket, end of story. I also believe they just don't feel like fixing it.

I just would like a +10 orb... I don't really need a +8...

• cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pssssst. The event's still not long enough for us to get the Orb prize listed for the Anniversary Tickets.

I believe it was actually intended to be a ticket every 2 hours, otherwise why does it give the two items, instead of just a ticket, end of story. I also believe they just don't feel like fixing it.

I just would like a +10 orb... I don't really need a +8...

They shouldn't really need any changes from PWCN for the orbs though. Even if it's 1 ticket per day, all they need to do is to extend the event longer. If the event requires a patch to start and a patch to end, then they just need to postpone patching in the end-of-event patch. If it's done by timer, then they should be able to just set the timer to end at a later date. Event scheduling stuff are usually done locally, so I think PWE should have control of that.

I think the part that requires PWCN devs is probably the scholar event cause it's not giving any crystals at all and prob require a bug fix. And I have a feeling we won't get it.

Would be nice to get an update on what's happening with this stuff from Surtr or someone else from PWE though.