Morai server unplayable

Options

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Morai server isn't down: just logged in

and no: don't have a fiber connection, only live a few meters away from the server b:laugh
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks PWI u ***** up my PV runs... CONGRATZ... CANT EVEN KEEP A DAMN SERVER STABLE!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME FC BACK .. OR GET THAT SERVER/CONNECTION FIXED AND GIVE ME MY EXP I LOST NOW CAUSE OF YOU!!!!!! **** THIS!

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    While we all keep getting disconnected go watch this week TW Video of Crisis against Revision :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHImCLR4z4s

b:laugh
  • Zeneki - Morai
    Zeneki - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    sjampie wrote: »
    Morai server isn't down: just logged in

and no: don't have a fiber connection, only live a few meters away from the server b:laugh

You're not lieing to say the servers up because it is, but not for everyone and only for 15-30mins tops before people are once again experiencing dcs i got back online at 10pmish (gmt)and now 30mins later i've once again just got booted.

I'm using fibre optic net that very rarely lags and have tried using the wireless instead just incase there was something my end...there isnt.
  • savetigerfang
    savetigerfang Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    yep you were right it was upo for a min, and now its down again, and again can't connect.
    b:angry
  • viviane19
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Since we aint made advantages out of x2 drops .. how about gift us all 100 Gold :>

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I knew it wasn't a good idea to start Metal timer before going out with the dog :(

Sweetiebot display server status please
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Thanks PWI u ***** up my PV runs... CONGRATZ... CANT EVEN KEEP A DAMN SERVER STABLE!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME FC BACK .. OR GET THAT SERVER/CONNECTION FIXED AND GIVE ME MY EXP I LOST NOW CAUSE OF YOU!!!!!! **** THIS!

Lol what you guys gonna do the day they decide to pull the plug for good ?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Sweetiebot display server status please
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 125ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 133ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 118ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 127ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 54ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 57ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 59ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 167ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• viviane19
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol what you guys gonna do the day they decide to pull the plug for good ?

What it has to do with anything... PWI only do bs since they were bringing out 3rd cast for r9 ... If they kill the game .. then it is how it is.. but aslong it is alive I WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME
    and not getting screwed up the whole time !

-Edit-And I will play another game with a way better quality ... Better servers which are stable..
    But i like pwi so i dont want to exchange it for another game .. but if they keep doing bs.. people that even love that game wont stay anymore at some point there is a limit

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is not a fault on PWE's side. I didn't dc. It's most likely a faulty hub on the route of some ppl.

There is nothing on earth PWE could do against that. Regional hubs go poof sometimes. Happens.

Edit: OK nvm, seems like this one is causing problems:

border1.tge8-1-bbnet1.ams004.pnap.net

PWEs router is the next to follow...but if you go over tge8 then you cant reach it.

I'm going over tge7 which seems to be fine.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • miraclered
    miraclered Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    im smelling a roll back b:cryb:cryb:cryb:surrender
  • Zeneki - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is not a fault on PWE's side. I didn't dc. It's most likely a faulty hub on the route of some ppl.

There is nothing on earth PWE could do against that. Regional hubs go poof sometimes. Happens.

Regional hubs? Theres people from all over dcing and likewise people from all over not dcing, there were two in the same house in the same room..once dced one didnt. another lives across the road from me, his is perfectly fine mine wont log. b:bye So no i doubt its as simple as that..
  • miraclered
    miraclered Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    mine router are fine not every one got same router all got dc mosed of the people and server ping was 3000 ms when i wanted to log in so its the server not the routers of the people
  • secretmo
    secretmo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

How regular does this have to be then? I know my connection is fine, but got DC this afternoon for the first time and this evening i wasn't able to play at all. My alt on the laptop did stay online this afternoon but has the same problems this evening. I know of all my Dutch friends that they have the same problem at the moment.

One of my friends has been online the whole time too, so i really don't understand how or why.

All i know is that i't's quit annoying when you are in an instance or want to do other stuff. There goes a nice evening playing time with my in game hubby.
    A smile a day keeps the psychic away b:laugh
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Regional hubs? Theres people from all over dcing and likewise people from all over not dcing, there were two in the same house in the same room..once dced one didnt. another lives across the road from me, his is perfectly fine mine wont log. b:bye So no i doubt its as simple as that..

Because...even when you are in the same household it doesn't neccesarily means that you are taking the same routes to reach your destinations on the net. More so if you got dif. providers, aso
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

PWEs router is the next to follow...but if you go over tge8 then you cant reach it.

Yep, the routing via tge8 occuring the problem for me today.
    I never had problems with all the lags and latency last days but now its showing me exactly tge8 has 100% packet loss.

I also forwarded and sent a ticket to the EU support b:shocked
    with detail routing information.
  • kasy1987
    kasy1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    come on pwi stop with the DC every 5 min, better think about splitting the server and let the ppl who have chars decide on what server they want to be on
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yep, the routing via tge8 occuring the problem for me today.
    I never had problems with all the lags and latency last days but now its showing me exactly tge8 has 100% packet loss.

I also forwarded and sent a ticket to the EU support b:shocked
    with detail routing information.

Oh look. An example of people willing to put forth some effort towards getting accurate and useful information instead of just ranting about the servers.

Why can't more follow this example? b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ok, we need compensation for crashed NW or it will be ridiculous
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Oh look. An example of people willing to put forth some effort towards getting accurate and useful information instead of just ranting about the servers.

Why can't more follow this example? b:surrender

No one will read it anyways cause its not on the first page and 99% don't even bother reading the 2nd post...
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Fiedel - Lost City
    Fiedel - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It'd be nice if just once people would post the useful information they can bring while they were yelling about how server X or Y was unplayable. Would make life easier for everyone involved. b:sweat

Its kinda funny when it was on the server you play "Dreamweaver" if im not mistakan, you made a pinned thread, now that is not on the server you play, you say all this ****... yeah, its kinda funny mate.
  • Mzapocalypse - Morai
    Mzapocalypse - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    EU server pretty,***** up,dc in pv,dc in tt,dc in aeu,and now cant even log to the game,damn b:cry
  • viviane19
    edited January 2015
    Options
    rm2qus.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• SnowRaven - Morai
    SnowRaven - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wish it could be christmas everyday. :3
  • Zeneki - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Not to be harsh kossy but that comes accross as a bit snotty, i don't work with computers and im not especially good with them, if u want more info maybe give the less informed of us a place too search?

On top of this its not just the dcs people are complaining about i should hope pwi and yourself as a mod on these forums have seen the numerous complaints about high latency on good net connections this dcing for all the less computer savvy of us know is coupled with the huge lag spikes pwi gifts morai with for the past few months...
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Why the hell I see some noobs talking about splitting server? b:laugh
    Nice try but who wanna see half the disabled people on each one? b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ok, we need compensation for crashed NW or it will be ridiculous

OMG demand compensationfor something that has been shown to not even be PWI's technical issue! If I can't log into the game I'm going to blame PWI, PWE, THe CM, The MODs, and threaten legal action because it's always got to be their fault and never anything to do with all the **** between me the the server. Also If I DC I'm going to assume everyone else on the server did to just to make me feel like it's all PWI's fault then I'm going to demand compensation. Yeah, I want compensation for being inconvenienced by not being able to play a F2P game even though it's the routing nodes crashing and not the PWI servers.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No one will read it anyways cause its not on the first page and 99% don't even bother reading the 2nd post...
    Sad but true. :/
    Its kinda funny when it was on the server you play "Dreamweaver" if im not mistakan, you made a pinned thread, now that is not on the server you play, you say all this ****... yeah, its kinda funny mate.
    Not really. Firstly, I play multiple servers so it's not some sort of bias. Secondly, that was confirmed to be a server-side issue. You don't see mods stickying threads every time people have a mass DC or whatever, only when it's an issue on PWE's end like the map server crashing or the like.

Of course, if you had half a clue what the difference between an issue on their end was in comparison to one that isn't their fault, you'd have already realized that but sure, keep speaking from ignorance.
    Not to be harsh kossy but that comes accross as a bit snotty, i don't work with computers and im not especially good with them, if u want more info maybe give the less informed of us a place too search?

On top of this its not just the dcs people are complaining about i should hope pwi and yourself as a mod on these forums have seen the numerous complaints about high latency on good net connections this dcing for all the less computer savvy of us know is coupled with the huge lag spikes pwi gifts morai with for the past few months...
    I usually come across as harsh so no offense taken. b:chuckle

Thing is that people do this sort of thing all the time while talking about how "their" internet is fine so it's not a problem on their end and immediately declaring that it means PWE's at fault. Even when spoon fed information, half the time they refuse to even try and listen and it's kinda stupid (in general) to see the same complaint brought up over and over by people, often times the very same, that have seen the information about this or at least how to provide more information than LOL IT R NOT ME.

The internet's a massive thing and people refuse to get this. Think of it like a flight stopping at multiple airports. Your airport may be perfectly fine, early even. Your destination may also be running incredibly well with no issues. But a problem at the 3rd airport you stop at means you and everyone going through it are late regardless of the fact that your start and end points being totally fine.

There's a (typically ignored) sticky in tech support that explains this and more but... it tends to get ignored. Thing is, if more people were willing to provide better information, it'd go a long way towards learning where the issues lie and what can be done to avoid them. For problems caused by PWE (such as the recent login server issue on DW and ongoing database problems) that's one thing and would obviously get attention quickly. Problem is, it's typically less an issue PWE's at fault with and more people getting mad and throwing blame on PWE while being ignorant and not wanting to take any time to step back for a moment and get information that can actually be useful. Essentially, it's like telling the cashier at a grocery store to fix your leaky pipes and refusing to listen to any explanation about why they can't do so.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mass DC and massive lag in Sanctuary.

It's been like that for almost a week now. Maybe a wee bit longer.

My net is 100%. It's peachy perfect, and I can connect to absolutely everything just fine.

So I run a long series of traces using special software that I have. (PingPlotter is one of the simpler ones.) I run a series of traces over a span of 15 minutes solid while I'm having the issue so I can get accurate results.

Guess what? My end is perfect.

Guess what else? PWE's end is too.

Guess where my issues are with lag? Got the international hub in LA that's been dropping about 11% of the packets since they got that really nasty winder storm there. Got one in the Ohio area doing the same thing, but not quite as bad.

Is the game unplayable for me? Yeap
    Is it PWE's fault? Nope, and there isn't jack **** they can do about it either.

You want more info? Read Here

Edit: Note, the above "Read Here" is a hyperlink, and bears no relation to what I am about to add to this post.

You guys should also bother to actually read the ToS sometimes....
    25. Interruption of Service

25.1 We reserve the right to interrupt the Service or any part thereof from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance. You agree that we will not be liable for any interruption of the Service or any part thereof, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.

25.2 You acknowledge that the Service or any part thereof may be interrupted for reasons beyond our control, and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Service whenever you may wish to do so. We shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.

25.3 We have the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Service as we see fit in our sole discretion.

25.4 We are not obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Service by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraphs 25.1, 25.2.

So, just to summarize...

25.1 They can shut of the servers for maint or whatever whenever they want and you an't do Jack about it.

25.2 You agreed that stuff like exactly what is being discussed in this thread is possibly going to happen. You also agree that PWE cannot be blamed for it and that you will accept that they aren't at fault.

25.3 They can change or remove the service whenever they want to. (And you agreed to this when you agreed to the ToS.)

25.4 They are not obligated to refund a single penny that you spent on the service. (Basically, they can completely shut down the servers, and the $9,000.00 you spent on those pretty pixels, they don't owe you a single one.)

If that doesn't clear it up for you guys, I really don't know what will.
    Take a reality check, or quit playing online games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]