Options

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Bug: Level 20 VIP Flyer Exchange - No Flyer for Nightshade from Wang Tsai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    -_-; Yet another not reading throuh the whiny forums post -_-;

But as for other 'bugs' has anyone yet mentioned how the 'NOTICE' window on the Character Selection screen mentions how 'Horizons is now live???

I know the idea is years old now, but I always thought that Notice window would be perfect for letting us know - or reminding us - about things like Maintenance, Current events like snowmen, or just a reminder of what the day's lag heavy regularly scheduled event is like NW, C.Tigers, TW, etc.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Jolania - Sanctuary
    Jolania - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    Guild list pane is broken, can't see officers rank except leader and director, and can't promote anyone as it says too many players already at the next rank. That can't be true, as I demoted some first

I noticed that too, as well as classes not showing up. Seems to have happened when the expansion launched. I'm wondering if the Admins are aware of that issue and are working on a fix for it.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I can't find Fashionista Wang. Npc was removed or moved? Couldn't find any info either.

It is the third time I've said it in this thread, so I guess they should sticky it lol- fashionista has been moved to north arch, where the skill trainers used to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Stick_U - Sanctuary
    I_Stick_U - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    there is a bug in the friends list, i added a few to my list yesterday and today they were off my list but i was still on theirs
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Apparently the TW times are borked and the primary slots are 9am and 2pm on Saturday instead of 2pm and 8pm on Saturday. Please fix this. 9am TW is dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just thought I would share, You can fly in Secret Passage again.
  • drewaqw1
    drewaqw1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have quest like the cultivation quest just are 100% not there. I did a few and its not showing up in the quest that can be done or in active quest.

Anyone know is that a bug with the game right now or just my end
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    drewaqw1 wrote: »
    I have quest like the cultivation quest just are 100% not there. I did a few and its not showing up in the quest that can be done or in active quest.

Anyone know is that a bug with the game right now or just my end

You likely are at the point where you need to die for 39 culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What will happen with the people that made the chinese R9RR weapon? This is way to OP compared to our R9RR. Will it be completely removed or do the people that made this keep it?
  • daniell1573
    daniell1573 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:shutupb: shutupb: shutup
    I KNEW IT! You can't break a tradition, can you? xD
  • daniell1573
    daniell1573 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    daniel157
  • Aeris_Strife - Dreamweaver
    Aeris_Strife - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it since I'm not going to read 68 pages but I can't play my game. When I start the game i get nothing but a black screen. If anyone knows of a fix it would be much appreciated.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey Sparkie,
    Not sure if your still checking this thread, but if you are I have a question. Does the new area, Dawnglory, get its own mobs and bosses for the Tiger Event?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • nikishimo
    nikishimo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I Dont Know If Your Aware Of This : When The Main Attempt Was Made It Send Out A Signifiant Of Ilusionary Stones - Second You Made Available A New Code For So Called "toons Mistakes" ... Now You Know The Ppl Used 2 Ilusionary Codes For 1 Caracter And Made It 100+ ?
    I Dont Know If You Are Aware Of This Bug But Since Many Ppll Got 1 -10 Caracters 100+ And Some Dont You Have A Choice : Give Us A Second Code So We Can Use Too Or Do A Full Rollback Cause I Dont Like Someone To Make 10 Toons 100+ And Some To Get Only One Lame 95 Lvl Toon.this Is Unfair And It Should Be Changed !!! Asap!!!
  • Zinz - Archosaur
    Zinz - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Found bug in quest

http://imgur.com/OMrCAta
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nikishimo wrote: »
    I Dont Know If Your Aware Of This : When The Main Attempt Was Made It Send Out A Signifiant Of Ilusionary Stones - Second You Made Available A New Code For So Called "toons Mistakes" ... Now You Know The Ppl Used 2 Ilusionary Codes For 1 Caracter And Made It 100+ ?
    I Dont Know If You Are Aware Of This Bug But Since Many Ppll Got 1 -10 Caracters 100+ And Some Dont You Have A Choice : Give Us A Second Code So We Can Use Too Or Do A Full Rollback Cause I Dont Like Someone To Make 10 Toons 100+ And Some To Get Only One Lame 95 Lvl Toon.this Is Unfair And It Should Be Changed !!! Asap!!!

No, it was not a bug. You could have also sent the second stone to the same character. What is unfair is you asking for yet another freebie .
    Everyone, with small exception, got 2 stones to use however they chose to, you demanding more free stuff is quite rude and gluttonous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When are the lvl 79 skills going to be able to be learned by the new classes?
    Also, when are the sage/demon skills, along with the lvl 100 skills going to be available?
    Thanks
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Quest: *legendary: Wispering Words the nation war recruiter npc is gone, and therefor cannot compleet quest.

*After finnishing level 89 sage cultivation the Mo Zun Demon guide npc remains in active quest list.
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fix the stupid freaking error bugs....this is getting seriously annoying now with the constant logout every hour or so

Not only cant i even sit in reflection but I cant even reliably finish a marriage quest without one of the toons logging out and the quest failing when they come back...and thats not even mentioning the other quests that take forever to do because of having to log back in constantly....
    banner01.jpg
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Do you guys notice that NPC who can decompose a fashion into pigments / dyes (located in North City of Anchosaurus) is now gone? b:sad

Have you found her somewhere? b:cry
    edited December 2014
    Options
    helovesu wrote: »
    Do you guys notice that NPC who can decompose a fashion into pigments / dyes (located in North City of Anchosaurus) is now gone? b:sad

Have you found her somewhere? b:cry

North Arch, where the skill trainers used to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When are we getting the 2nd cast to the new Warsoul weps ? And when are we getting the advanced upgrade to them ?
  • UberStyk - Lost City
    UberStyk - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    wondering about the new class 79 skills. ive seen on other sites theres more then one 79 skill and a 100 skill but on the skill tree they are missing, and on top of that havent found out a way to learn the only 79 skill thats on the skill tree. (all culti done)
  • Luvlylinda - Sanctuary
    Luvlylinda - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Did anyone check this yet? I'm at coordinates 635 656 but no title pop up or anything is it broken or have a certain height more steps or what?
  • testarr
    testarr Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Everytime i log my Stormbrigner my skill bar the one with f1 and so on resets b:bye
    BugDlck-102 Sin b:bye
  • UberStyk - Lost City
    UberStyk - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Winged Elf Chi in east barrier village for the quest Survival Hazard is missing or the quest is missleading on the auto path to the npc
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Blacksmiths throughout PW and even in the Celestial Vale don't sell any Duskblade/Stormbringer weapons

Is this intended or an oversight?

Also Stormbringer's magic attacks do not target correctly or won't even cast (stopping movement) while moving, is this also an oversight?

Thank you for any answers Sparkie b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krelian - Dreamweaver
    Krelian - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot , Please tell me where the new warsoul 3 forge is at and where the new g16 weapons are in game. Thank you