Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Comments

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    its still messed up u didnt even put in the warsoul weps in the to forge to be able to be upgraded.

The Scyth and Saber are not in the forges to be taken to 2nd cast. We do not have the forge that is sopose to be there for MAX STATS on Warsoul Weps with Higher refines.
  • johnslaught#9347
    johnslaught#9347 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i have been downloading the last 20% or so of the patch for more than 24 hrs now. is this an issue w/ the patch? can someone tell me if i need to uninstall and re install the whole game? b:sad

If i have to reinstall pwi again i'd rather quit this game altogether and just download another game :/
  • c44102
    edited December 2014
    reinocross wrote: »
    i have been downloading the last 20% or so of the patch for more than 24 hrs now. is this an issue w/ the patch? can someone tell me if i need to uninstall and re install the whole game? b:sad

If i have to reinstall pwi again i'd rather quit this game altogether and just download another game :/

24 hours and still at 20% either your net is very bad or something messed up and you have to reinstall
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thought sparkie said there was to be a patch? game hasn't patched or updated from version 829 so was wondering what was going on
  • c44102
    edited December 2014
    thought sparkie said there was to be a patch? game hasn't patched or updated from version 829 so was wondering what was going on

No patch all they did was take out the forges and return the old ones not updated for the new weps and no update to the warsoul weps promissed for garenteed max stats and one with garenteed max with higher refines.
  • johnslaught#9347
    edited December 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    24 hours and still at 20% either your net is very bad or something messed up and you have to reinstall

the last 20%, for some reason it won't download the rest, the rest of the 80% or so i downloaded already, that's y im concerned since its taking me more time to download the last %
  • c44102
    edited December 2014
    the last 20%, for some reason it won't download the rest, the rest of the 80% or so i downloaded already, that's y im concerned since its taking me more time to download the last %

It took me 8 hours personaly. If you dont have very bad net then you might have to reinstall. That happen to me in the past when updated it sucked.But maybe give it a copal more hours incase it does go through.
  • Pikou - Dreamweaver
    Pikou - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how much GB is dis patch ........its taking tooo long :'(
  • c44102
    edited December 2014
    how much GB is dis patch ........its taking tooo long :'(

not even 2 gigs
  • johnslaught#9347
    edited December 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    It took me 8 hours personaly. If you dont have very bad net then you might have to reinstall. That happen to me in the past when updated it sucked.But maybe give it a copal more hours incase it does go through.

uninstalling pwi is my only option then, wow that sucks
  • Pikou - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    dat means about 1 gb smething?
  • pinkysbaby
    pinkysbaby Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since maintance The quest Secret of the Blood isn't working correctly. Have tried several times and can't get the three parrots and three boars. Any ideas on this problem?? Have tried it in team and without team, logged off and back on nothing works. Other ppl in area can't get it to work either.b:surrender
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

I call bs on "not intended" they want us plvling the new classes so we spend more money an get to 101 faster for R9 etc. Why else would they do it? They took almost every way to make money out of the game except by paying for it via zhen to another player. They also took quick leveling out to an extent till they "wanted it back" to make them quick money during the time that most everybody will have a new char. So they can make the most money from people buying hypers an crabs etc. This was most likely an intended change they would revert back later on once most people finished then revert it back once it is no longer that profitable.
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    welp, last nights update didnt fix the error report logouts....go figure... :(
    banner01.jpg
  • Pikou - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    my update is jst not movin even frm da beginning thoh the second bar is moving constantly.......plis help anybdy i even disabled all my antivirus and firewall .........any advice of help......thnx in advance :)
  • darkosirisxin
    darkosirisxin Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    as long as the one bar is having activity it should be updating. I know mine took about 2 hours to fully update after expansion.
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think 2x exp and spirit were turned off last night with the update
  • c44102
    edited December 2014
    Comming of Age Willpower is glitch on the part for Mysterous Mount .... ive trashed the quest 3 times and it keeps getting to that part and it wont move on. I mean i know its called willpower and all but ummm its a funny place to glitch and let u know on here lol
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well this answer my question... bad fix again... see you all after new year.
  • Pikou - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    mine has been taking almost 4 hours n da 1st bar hasnt move an inch
  • sammyw89
    sammyw89 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- Alright guys and gals, got a bit of more news regarding the patch. It looks like it will happen tonight (no time yet), and the leveling pill will be available tomorrow at 12 Noon (Pacific Standard Time) Maintenance will begin tonight at 11PM - 3AM.

This means that you'll still be able to play any of your characters after the maintenance, but will want to log onto the preferred character before 12 Noon tomorrow, 12/19.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.
    There's no plan so full of it
  • sammyw89
    edited December 2014
    mine has been taking almost 4 hours n da 1st bar hasnt move an inch
    going to be a long day for you little one go outside and play make new friends
  • sammyw89
    edited December 2014

need a new tower or a laptop, have to move on from the 80's Apple
  • johnslaught#9347
    edited December 2014
    sammyw89 wrote: »
    need a new tower or a laptop, have to move on from the 80's Apple
    except for the laptop thing i have no idea what u just said. my laptop and internet speed is fine. because im downloading a new game right now and its making more progress than pwi took to update, or rather what little and uncomplete update it did
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    except for the laptop thing i have no idea what u just said. my laptop and internet speed is fine. because im downloading a new game right now and its making more progress than pwi took to update, or rather what little and uncomplete update it did

You might want to restart your pwi update. I got another copy of pwi cuz the one i had was corrupted. The old copy was at 806 and it's well over halfway done and it's only been an hour. I have really crappy connection so you might wanna check up on that.
  • johnslaught#9347
    edited December 2014
    You might want to restart your pwi update. I got another copy of pwi cuz the one i had was corrupted. The old copy was at 806 and it's well over halfway done and it's only been an hour. I have really crappy connection so you might wanna check up on that.

i'm sorry but how do u get another version/older one? i usually just open pwi from arc b:surrender
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Squad indicators for who has earning time or not, is gone. While you are fixing that, can we please have a toggle to show/not show positive and negative buffs? With all the buffs in the game you can't see all of them. I would like to toggle to only see negative.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Squad indicators for who has earning time or not, is gone. While you are fixing that, can we please have a toggle to show/not show positive and negative buffs? With all the buffs in the game you can't see all of them. I would like to toggle to only see negative.

venos should have buff icons next to their pet stat bar just the same as the squad members do. I would like to see what buffs and debuffs my pet has without having to click on it.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • cheeeesy1
    cheeeesy1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm totally ******ed off about the Master's set getting removed with no warning, I only needed the boots for my set to be full and now im screwed.
    b:angry
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot please find the manual patch