Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Comments

• sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.
  • Fiedel - Lost City
    Fiedel - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i Only Have One Quest And It Requires Level 28 But I'm Only At Level 23. What Do I Do Now?

Grind

Edit: "how the hell you have no more quests? thats kinda impossible"
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.

ty sparkie ;)
  • light124
    light124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why is pwi having so many issues :(( b:shockedb:cry
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Thanks for the updates sir!
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Was there an update about 2x being down? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dear Pwi never ever announce about something like 1-95 stone officially, make it a surprise in for of code or stashable, otherwise people will complain non stop on wc as well as forum's like they were paying for that item without realising it's free^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok ppl started to link their stones b:chuckle guess 2nd try worked..i have to wait for mine still
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the super fast fix Sparkie! Really nice :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    With the exception that I was logging my toons in a nd it went to the wrong toon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    With the exception that I was logging my toons in a nd it went to the wrong toon...

I'm making an Arc code as we speak. Keep an eye out.
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Thank you!

I have not recieved the stone on any of my accounts yet. So I hope the code will be the final answer.

b:thanks
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Thanks mate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sparkie , i hope the code works for more than a week or so , coz my accounts had toons which i dont wanna level up to 95 , i want to make a new 1 , but since space is full ill have to delete 1 so i hope the code is taking tht in account and works for more than a week
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nice. The automailing worked well for my characters. What also worked was the redeem code. Using the item on an unreborn character twice... insta level 100, insta rebirth. If that is unintended you might want to cancel that redeemcode fast and make the item max level 94 on use.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014

New Updates

- We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141219T12&p1=224

In the off-chance that anything fails to go through, please check back with this thread and our Facebook for any updates. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

I'm still having issues logging in. Every time i log in a toon it says entering perfect world and then i get a bug report....
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't know if someone already said, but Assistant Wang Tsai only shows a few weapons on the trade in menu and no longer shows gear. Was that an intended change?
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thanx for the info

sweetiebot thank you for reply. I was hoping you could help for am not sure who to ask as I seldom use these forums
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It was. The standard gear is not bound and can be NPCd when you no longer want to use it.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jjbrendan wrote: »

sweetiebot thank you for reply. I was hoping you could help for am not sure who to ask as I seldom use these forums
    Thank you for being polite. Don't get your hopes up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ladycaradara
    ladycaradara Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I used the stone to lvl up a lvl 5 char to 95, but in my quest list i now have a "system tip" that says to go see Taoist Morang in Lorreway City when i reach lvl 9. Well i'm way past that and no way to get to Lorreway City (i'm in the regular map since I've had this low lvl toon a long time). I've tried relogging which didn't help, and it won't let me trash it. How do i get my culti back on track?
  • pedrokue
    pedrokue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well. I'm, again, being disconnected from the game all the time. It crashes or simple stop everything , nothing in the game moves, the only thing witch moves is the cursor of the mouse.

I'm already executing as Administrator, and I'm playing at minimum quality but still getting down.

What should I do?
  • SephronX - Sanctuary
    SephronX - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I used the stone to lvl up a lvl 5 char to 95, but in my quest list i now have a "system tip" that says to go see Taoist Morang in Lorreway City when i reach lvl 9. Well i'm way past that and no way to get to Lorreway City (i'm in the regular map since I've had this low lvl toon a long time). I've tried relogging which didn't help, and it won't let me trash it. How do i get my culti back on track?

You can get into the new world through the teleporter in the new city Dawnglory. I took my level 102 seeker in there to help an alt in the fb19 cave. maybe other teleporters can do the same, but that one for sure can.
  • ladycaradara
    ladycaradara Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    TY SephronX!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The teleporter in Tellus also has a quest to go there. Possibly other racial city teleporters, haven't checked them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This question is for Sparkie

When will be we getting the 2nd cast Warsoul weps for Alphawolf Prayer ( Scythe ) and Lonewalker ( Saber ) and when will we be getting the Advanced 2nd cast with the upgraded max stats ? I know u have been real busy with getting these pills out the way but now that is done can we work on these please.
  • Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't find Fashionista Wang. Npc was removed or moved? Couldn't find any info either.
  • leahrainsong
    leahrainsong Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have Minister gear from the dreamchasers packs that are bound to me. I can not sell them no trade them in with Wang Tsai. Could not find info on this in the fourms. Is this a bug or did they move the npc that i would trade it into now? Any help please. Thanks.
  • captivating13
    captivating13 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think I got it (Blessing of the Celestial Vale)but when I try to open it, it says incorrect class.
  • oshadowx
    oshadowx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Level 101 ~