Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Options

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    they could have saved themselfs the trouble and just made it account stashable.
    I see no reason why we all have to go through that hassle with *log in this or that char first*
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's probably going around the same track it does with spend rewards and the like. Not everyone gets it at the same time.

I remember one time it think it was Avatar Chests and a dragon orb that were being sent out. People came on the forum and had a cow about not getting everything yet, or when when other's apparently have and they haven't. Then 3 minutes later they came back saying nevermind I got it now.....

Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm looking into the issue right now. The item should have went out at Noon automatically to everyone's mailbox, but I'm not sure what happened.
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm looking into the issue right now. The item should have went out at Noon automatically to everyone's mailbox, but I'm not sure what happened.

Thanks for the update.
    Keep us updated if you find out something else
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    I see no reason why we all have to go through that hassle with *log in this or that char first*

my bad PWE Support is what its called with all other items
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »

Or just a freaking code to redeem on Arc x.x
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • pewpew222
    pewpew222 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

The people from Morai, can we keep doing NW or you're going to sneakily send it out in the middle of it? <.<
  • shiguresohma
    shiguresohma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Thank you for all your hardwork, Sparkie. We really appreciate the free items over the years.
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Thanks for the update kind sir
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    More improtantly... How about another Dreamchaser pack weekly code.
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pewpew222 wrote: »
    The people from Morai, can we keep doing NW or you're going to sneakily send it out in the middle of it? <.<

oh I'm sure it will be a sneaky send out
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I apreciate the great inteligence of PWE team, the way they plan and care how things are gonna flow. It's bright b:laugh
    Why all te trouble about 1st char to log in and the time it will land ? ... They could just do via redeem system.
    Considering the name of the item(illusionary stone) it looks more like they wanted to joke and mess. They must be laughing hard over us now b:pleased
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I believe setbacks have been expected...
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pewpew222 wrote: »

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I wish we could have had a code :x
  • erisu
    erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Look at all the Bitter Betties. How laughable they are.
  • Galinor - Raging Tide
    Galinor - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Would the system know which toon we had logged in at noon allowing us to change safely now I wonder?
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    AAARRGGHH i got up at 5am my time for this and still no stoneb:angry
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you Sparkie for the update on the issue,

On a side note; everyone please be patient.
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jazzapete wrote: »
    AAARRGGHH i got up at 5am my time for this and still no stoneb:angry

That's your fault. The stone would be sent anytime as long as you logged in that character first, sooo...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Please post any updates to the first page so people can actually SEE what you say sparkie. It is hard to find a single post you make among all the QQs of these people.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shiguresohma
    shiguresohma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you Sparkie for the update on the issue,

On a side note; everyone please be patient.

thank you. I wish everyone would be patient, however, everyone wants things for free and get upset when they do not recieve it.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So im gonna go get ready tgt see the hobbit with my boyfriend ...<.< while yall figure this out
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thank you. I wish everyone would be patient, however, everyone wants things for free and get upset when they do not recieve it.

that is very true
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.

Thank you for being amazing sparkie. Put this in your original posts so it stops people from QQing b:chuckle
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    Options

OMG TYVM sparkie b:cute
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    More improtantly... How about another Dreamchaser pack weekly code.

Why keep asking for dreamchaser pack when they're giving better items like event gold and charms?
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Thanks sparkie. Sorry about all the complainers around here, I'm sure you're doing everything you can, and I appreciate the updates. :3
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

K ty sparkie