New PWI Expansion, PWI: Eclipse

Options

Comments

• Windraiser - Heavens Tear
    Windraiser - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    Sparkie, please tell us that they're going to finally expand the character slots (Per Server/Account) "like many of us have been asking for ~Since time immemorial~" b:surrender

Some of us don't wanna do (dual clienting) /or/ continue to add more characters on other (Rarely used) servers, that we go on too only to level our other classes of characters that are in excess of the "8 spots" that we got limited too on our (Primary Servers) ~ Just once it would be nice to see them do something to help fix "the simple things" like the "Too Many Classes to Make 'with' Not Enough Spots per (server) bit

We'd like to add our new characters to our primary server lists, with our already established financial & crafting able RA~characters and their already "stashable account banks" rather then send them into exile elswhere, onto servers that we shouldn't have had to fall back upon in the first place....b:surrenderb:surrender

New characters? Bummer not enough slots to create them and dual-clienting messes my pc :(
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    zuzanny wrote: »
    Oh here we go again...now every 1 will start complaining about the so called OP stormbringer

I am more worried about the new interface. I LIKED the old 1, but I do like the prospect of new players coming on board because the starting zones are totally empty. I remember a time when the starting zones where filled with people and trying to kill a mob was almost impossible due to the crowds there. Miss those days....
    that can be changed by going into userdata/currentsettings and changing theme to 1. it is actually a dubug command on the chinese servers. and works through ini as well. I however like the new interface so if PWI doesn't use it...

@Windraiser - Heavens Tear:

I'm 99% sure they'll never change it. even the P2P has 8 slots.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'll be the first for sure. And if it's the last thing I do. The problem is...the release really screws my plan up a bit. I thouhgt it'll release somewhat at the end of january. There I could be free from work...but the 16th december...and the following hollidays...ffs I wanted to have the first r9rr, reborn Fairy...oh well, guess I can forget it then xD

Reborn fairy dont be so harsh on yourself they dont call *** ppl fairies anymore lmao
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie will their be new pots and such? Charms that can help combat new multi hit skills maybe? Or stealth detection pots not limited by level?

Also new expansions adding in a new race typically mean new skills following suit. Do u have any idea when we might get new skills for each of the classes? Skills top gear any day of the week. How about some nerfs? We have long needed nerfs now.

Skills needed to be nerfed:
    Sin:
    Stealth - put time limits on it (Perma stealth is op)
    Tidal protection- needs longer cd or shorter duration.
    Eliminate- shouldn't be allowed to use this with atk level buff on.
    LifeHunter- shouldn't be allowed to use this with atk level buff on.
    Cursed jail- shouldn't be allowed to use this with atk level buff on.

Venos:
    Demon ironwood- remove 0def it's op
    Sage fox form- Lower chi gain they get to much QQ.
    Arcane antinomy - maybe a bit longer cast very OP for such a fast channel.

Psychic:
    Pretty balanced

Seeker:
    Pretty balanced

Cleric:
    Pretty balanced

Barb:
    Cornered beast - should be able to purge.

Mystic:
    Balanced

Archer:
    They just auto shot no need for skill nerfs.

Wizard:
    Balanced class

Blade master:
    Balanced class.

When will we see some nerfs?

u have no idea what u're talking about - less the tidal time and make the sin under perma CC until his genie breakers skills are ready again to just move !? HOW ABOUT THE PPL OF UR TYPE check purify proc % which is the most op skill in game atm .

1 elimination = good chance to proc purify , 1 cursed jail = 5 hits again big chance to purify proc .
    Do u even have any good experience vs purify proc son? how much u pvp a week? enough to understand how it work vs physical DD's ? Whats ur class in game so i troll some of ur class broken skill ?

Hello Sparkie ,

We have serious issues in game i been trying to get u the msg since a while .

From my experience in game since years ,Playing almost every instance and watching the change in dmg/def happening over years + the change in economy~ I can show to u those problems we have :

1- PvE is pretty broken atm and needs revamp .if u like to discuss about it im ready to show u how easy it is to kill ANYTHING in PvE atm... in a very surprising and hilarious way ..

2- there is a glitch since last big update where if we want to move we might stay in our place or rubberband .

3- There was few points where maybe PWI did not consider when u stopped FC hypering /and made Nirvana useless .
    This not about returning hyper there . Its more about being careful what harm those things are causing to the game Like : making the merchant area/city which was near that instance less active and game loses economical activities leading game to be less enjoyable /Less fun /Less wanted .

Add to it the game been boring and nothing fun to do , we would like something to have like we had nirvana .. maybe return it back with different type of drops . It was a big source of fun and reason for many ppl to play .

4- and Most Important point ~ The game has lost many ppl in past 2 years since NW came .
    We do remember the threads about rage quitting , some polls showing 40% ppl wanting to leave the game .
    Maybe for u PWI didn't have any problems and still made profit and had their goals achieved .

BUT our main problem now is that servers are Almost dead . We need servers merge .
    The game is pretty boring nothing much to do , wc is less active to the half or 1/3 of before 2 years.
    NW have around 60-100 each nation now days .. before it was over 200 each Nation .
    Shops in West archo has went also to the half .
    =>ALL those lead to 1 thing the game has lost many ppl in past 2 years .
    AINT IT TIME TO MERGE SERVERS?
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    u have no idea what u're talking about - less the tidal time and make the sin under perma CC until his genie breakers skills are ready again to just move !? HOW ABOUT THE PPL OF UR TYPE check purify proc % which is the most op skill in game atm .

1 elimination = good chance to proc purify , 1 cursed jail = 5 hits again big chance to purify proc .
    Do u even have any good experience vs purify proc son? how much u pvp a week? enough to understand how it work vs physical DD's ? Whats ur class in game so i troll some of ur class broken skill ?

I see what you're saying about purify proc, but that's an issue with the gear, not the skills of an actual class. Personally I feel that purify proc, GOF, SS, and Purge need to be removed, and instead have the classes rebalanced.

I am just as much of a cleric as a cleric of better gear, the difference is that if you were to use elimination on me, there is no purify proc that would trigger. My only purify is my skill purify, and the closest thing to a natural running skill that I have is Guardian's Light. I am a G16 cleric.

So you can't really use Purify Proc % in this situation, as it's not an actual skill. It's a gear add-on, whose original purpose was to counter aps.

Also, for Purify Proc to even be effective, one must have the refines and sharding to make it so. Purify proc, Purge, GoF, SS, and others do change the name of the game for PvP, and even PvE, but you can't really use those in an argument about class related skills.

Those are my two cents on the matter.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I was wondering how does the Moon Fairy's balls stack work ?

You got balls in using skill.
    If i have 2 ice balls and 1 lightening ball and then i use a skill which add one lightening ball, will i get automatically 1 ice ball and 2 lightening balls or will i be able to configure my stack of balls manually ?
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i dont get all this stormbringer hipe when assassins will most likely 1him them down from stealth xD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I see what you're saying about purify proc, but that's an issue with the gear, not the skills of an actual class. Personally I feel that purify proc, GOF, SS, and Purge need to be removed, and instead have the classes rebalanced.

I am just as much of a cleric as a cleric of better gear, the difference is that if you were to use elimination on me, there is no purify proc that would trigger. My only purify is my skill purify, and the closest thing to a natural running skill that I have is Guardian's Light. I am a G16 cleric.

So you can't really use Purify Proc % in this situation, as it's not an actual skill. It's a gear add-on, whose original purpose was to counter aps.

Also, for Purify Proc to even be effective, one must have the refines and sharding to make it so. Purify proc, Purge, GoF, SS, and others do change the name of the game for PvP, and even PvE, but you can't really use those in an argument about class related skills.

Those are my two cents on the matter.

The skill come with all mages, making "some of those" unkillable ... under normal conditions.

Almost every class of them .

Have u ever seen a 2x S 80 JoSD buffed cleric tanking 3-4 r9rr+12 all she does is purify proc - run + Plume shel > again puri run ... do some healing and support job in those moments , then again purify proc run tank them more , every 30 sec another plume shell and can also add expel .... .It's just pathetic ... Until she get purged its almost impossible to kill her without being a deity DD like me... .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The skill come with all mages, making "some of those" unkillable ... under normal conditions.

Almost every class of them .

Have u ever seen a 2x S 80 JoSD buffed cleric tanking 3-4 r9rr+12 all she does is purify proc - run + Plume shel > again puri run ... do some healing and support job in those moments , then again purify proc run tank them more , every 30 sec another plume shell and can also add expel .... .It's just pathetic ... Until she get purged its almost impossible to kill her without being a deity DD like me... .

That's a gear add-on. I'm not denying it's power, just like I'm not denying the power of other add-ons. What I'm saying is that you can't really use that in an argument about class skills, when it's far from being a class skill. It's a weapon proc that may or may not occur under certain conditions, same as bow purge, and same as GOF/SS. All mages don't have that gear, so it's not something that is readily accessible to all mages.

A 2x 80 JOSD, R999 +12 buffed cleric is going to be a hard target. There is no getting around that. The weapon add-on's make her even more powerful. At the same time, any class that is 2xS 80, JOSD, buffed, and R999 +12 is going to be a hard target.

Can't really talk about expel because that's a genie skill.

I'm not saying that these targets are easy, nor am I supporting purify proc. I'm actually pretty much against all of the weapon procs. I'd rather our classes be balanced instead of making a certain weapon/gear-piece be the difference.

My point is that in the end, it's a gear add-on. Not a class skill. You can't really call a class unbalanced just because of gear that is only accessible to a few people that can afford it.

I'm G16, have all of my skills sage, have all morai skills, all AEU skills, and all primal skills (Except Patheon's Blessing, which I'm shaky on.) Elimination and Cursed Jail will never spark a purify proc with me, even regular aps won't spark a purify proc. So you can't really call a class unbalanced when the issue that you brought up isn't a class issue, but rather an issue with gear add-ons.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Snip~ I can show to u those problems we have :

1- PvE is pretty broken atm and needs revamp .if u like to discuss about it im ready to show u how easy it is to kill ANYTHING in PvE atm... in a very surprising and hilarious way ..
    This is what happens when you take a half-developed game, cut the progression in half, and then try to build it back up after you completely screwed the tables beyond repair.

2- there is a glitch since last big update where if we want to move we might stay in our place or rubberband .
    That would be an issue on your end, not the client. Feel free to post the information I ask for in my sticky thread in tech support... in the tech support forum.
    3- There was few points where maybe PWI did not consider when u stopped FC hypering /and made Nirvana useless .
    This not about returning hyper there . Its more about being careful what harm those things are causing to the game Like : making the merchant area/city which was near that instance less active and game loses economical activities leading game to be less enjoyable /Less fun /Less wanted .

Add to it the game been boring and nothing fun to do , we would like something to have like we had nirvana .. maybe return it back with different type of drops . It was a big source of fun and reason for many ppl to play .
    Actually, FCC was solely on our version, and they thought of the ramifications. Get everyone leveling super fast, and they'll want to spend money super fast to get the high end gear.
    Problem is the power creep and PWE's failed management of sales and several other aspects. FCC should never have been changed from the farming instance it was originally. You can thank the greed of PWE for that one.

Nirvana was half-broken to begin with and the community made it worse. Glad to see it gone, and NW is a nice replacement except for the event timing.
    4- and Most Important point ~ The game has lost many ppl in past 2 years since NW came .
    We do remember the threads about rage quitting , some polls showing 40% ppl wanting to leave the game .
    Maybe for u PWI didn't have any problems and still made profit and had their goals achieved .
    This is largely due to the issues stated in number 3. Poor management and worse community.
    BUT our main problem now is that servers are Almost dead . We need servers merge .
    The game is pretty boring nothing much to do , wc is less active to the half or 1/3 of before 2 years.
    NW have around 60-100 each nation now days .. before it was over 200 each Nation .
    Shops in West archo has went also to the half .
    =>ALL those lead to 1 thing the game has lost many ppl in past 2 years .
    AINT IT TIME TO MERGE SERVERS?

I don't see them merging servers. It might actually require some thinking, planning, and those of us with accounts on both servers being merged would be completely screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i actually would like to see a server merge... name change stones would be nice for any name conflicts. tho i admit, accounts with several servers would have issues. but then again i know a particular pserver that added creation slots.... so it cant be that hard. not to mention pwi has ALREADY had at least 2 servers merge. so we know its possible. honestly PWI could REALLY use some advertising. >.< when was the last time you saw any advertisements off the website? it used to be all over the web.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't want to sound selfish or mean , but in a TW- NW - or mass pk ... what gear matters the most ? its the r9rr from certain low refine lvl to +12 , with low shards to end game shards .

Anything else doesn't mean to me much in balancing the game .

I see a lot of whining about Tidal / and new primal skills , Why they don't mention purify proc as much , why no crying about it as much .
    The one who brought us tideborn classes and made those skills, is same who made the purify proc add . which is all in PWI hands . If 1 skill is an issue, also 1 type of add on weapon skill is also in same catigory of issues regarding balanced PvP in game .

Why dont people QQ about puri proc they do just like your doing i will lose my proc if you remove gof/purge how about that ?

If you cant kill someone due to a proc then i suggest you dont pvp.

On the new class well i will make one just to puff my *** but who want to spend so much time leveling back to 103x3+ then getting spirit level back to X new cards new gear refining again by the time someone does that they might have a chance against all us op people but tbh seems like to much hard work for little gain..
    If you could transfer r9 gear and cards etc yeah sure but theres no way im goin to spend another year+ leveling and doing titles/passive/sky lvl THEN have to farm to refine and r9rr all over again especially since PWI make no effort to fix the economy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why dont people QQ about puri proc they do just like your doing i will lose my proc if you remove gof/purge how about that ?

If you cant kill someone due to a proc then i suggest you dont pvp.

That answer was ment to ones who whine about us sins being broken.

b:sad I can't kill one with purify proc :(((

But I can kill a 2-3 of them End game gear ;)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Moon fairies... mh. Hard target for Sins, but prolly easyish target for Archers. Gives the pointy stick slingers something to do I guess.

Inbeforethe "4 Moonfairies need tank and cler for BH69" b:laugh
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I wonder if they are planning on updating the Dreamchaser pack on December 16th for the new classes
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's a new engine guys, it's no longer angelica, and a good portion of those angelica rubberbanding, etc. bugs are gone
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's a new engine guys, it's no longer angelica, and a good portion of those angelica rubberbanding, etc. bugs are gone

Did anyone confirm that the rubberbanding has gotten better?
    I haven't seen anyone saying anything about it, and for something that major I would have imagined the people that tried the Chinese version would have sang odes of praise to the devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nanbo554
    nanbo554 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Woa a new expansion! Why are you blindsiding us like this? This thing is catching us totally by surprise.

Get hyped everyone!

"us" meaning just you. Been in the know for over a year now. Its been on dev. site for a while and most mmo sites last 6 months.
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nanbo554 wrote: »
    "us" meaning just you. Been in the know for over a year now. Its been on dev. site for a while and most mmo sites last 6 months.

Whoosh.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Here we have someone who doesn't know what sarcasm is. Asterelle created a "guide" about the expansion some months ago.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

b:laugh silly you.

Asterelle was just sarcastic. She made a thread about this new expansion months ago. Clearly it didnt catch her by surprise nor us al that use PW forum.
    giphy.gif

edited December 2014
    Options

Sarcasm is quite wasted on you, huh?
    Either that or you don't really read the forums much, so you didn't notice that the main teaser thread made a a few months ago has been organized by Aster. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Attention deficit detected.

b:laugh

//Waits for attempt for clever comeback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When someone will be 105 on new classes tell us about them, like what they can do or can't.
    b:laugh
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Options
    someone kindly explain why PWE REFUSES to give us the quick bar?!
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm just really excited for this new random dungeon. Sounds fun!
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    someone kindly explain why PWE REFUSES to give us the quick bar?!

It's actually there and functional but you just can't see it. I use it to open the encyclopedia with Ctrl+3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's actually there and functional but you just can't see it. I use it to open the encyclopedia with Ctrl+3
    yes, but we can't modify it then
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm just really excited for this new random dungeon. Sounds fun!
    I did in on the cn server, it is really fun
    Did anyone confirm that the rubberbanding has gotten better?
    I haven't seen anyone saying anything about it, and for something that major I would have imagined the people that tried the Chinese version would have sang odes of praise to the devs.
    I would say someone playing the chinese server would know fairly well. wouldn't you?
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would say someone playing the chinese server would know fairly well. wouldn't you?

Yeah, you didn't mention that, but I saw your other posts and images afterwards and I answered that question myself.
    Still surprised no one said anything before you when people kept asking on the forums what did it feel to play with the new engine, they all answered nothing was different, that's why I was curious if you knew for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]