Comments

• muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ok... fix it, damn!
  • thebeast52
    thebeast52 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ty pwi just did a big pull and dc'd gonna get back online and die im done for the day.
  • christyyyoung
    christyyyoung Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    deadli wrote: »
    these people that are against it are most likely those that are endgame geared and afraid of people catching up cus they know they will get pwned

ive gotten dc 3 times. im far from end game and has nothing to do with being "pwned" u just want free shet cause its unstable to SOME ppl..not even everyone...
    god forbid u be dc for 10 whole minutes ;o ur farming isnt going anywhere and you surely arent missing on much since its not even 2x xD
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ive gotten dc 3 times. im far from end game and has nothing to do with being "pwned" u just want free shet cause its unstable to SOME ppl..not even everyone...
    god forbid u be dc for 10 whole minutes ;o ur farming isnt going anywhere and you surely arent missing on much since its not even 2x xD

What about those of us in BH EU it's not like we can go back in to get our bh done, we will miss out on our bh, the reward, the EXP and we can't do chit about it. Do we matter? Or is it just fine and dandy that we will miss out? In 10 mins our squad will be done and what that's okay? Selfish much?
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014
    What about those of us in BH EU it's not like we can go back in to get our bh done, we will miss out on our bh, the reward, the EXP and we can't do chit about it. Do we matter? Or is it just fine and dandy that we will miss out? In 10 mins our squad will be done and what that's okay? Selfish much?

i cant even log on...and by the time its fixed ill have work so i wont get to do ANYTHING PERIOD pls tell me how thats selfish. ppl qq about one day of missing stuff. i dont think its gonna kill anyone
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Oh lord have mercy, we're gonna miss one day of bh. b:laugh
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Starla_Eluna - Dreamweaver
    Starla_Eluna - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I had just began PV and my token is lost. It is not unreasonable to ask for a little compensation as I am sure a lot of people have missed out on something.
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014
    I had just began PV and my token is lost. It is not unreasonable to ask for a little compensation as I am sure a lot of people have missed out on something.

i missed out on everything ;o ppl just want an excuse for free stuff.
  • sweetambrosia
    sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i cant even log on...and by the time its fixed ill have work so i wont get to do ANYTHING PERIOD pls tell me how thats selfish. ppl qq about one day of missing stuff. i dont think its gonna kill anyone
    You got to go to work, so? Some people don't have to work and this was what they planned to do with their time today but thank to the server going down they can't do what they planned to do. Everyone has a reason to be upset no ones reason is less important to them then yours is to you. So saying it's about free stuff when it's not is short sighted of you. For most of us we just want to get in the game to play and hang out with friends. One day of missing out may seem like a small thing to you but thats just how you feel. Others feelings are just as important if not to you then to them.
    edited November 2014
    i missed out on everything ;o ppl just want an excuse for free stuff.

That is the world we live in. I am not understanding your fierce determination to argue a counterpoint.
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014
    You got to go to work, so? Some people don't have to work and this was what they planned to do with their time today but thank to the server going down they can't do what they planned to do. Everyone has a reason to be upset no ones reason is less important to them then yours is to you. So saying it's about free stuff when it's not. For most of us we just want to get in the game to play and hang out with friends. One day of missing out may seem like a small thing to you but thats just how you feel. Others feelings are just as important if not to you then to them.

i had plans to do things as well. me having to work doesnt make mine less important. one guy wanted compensation when it was down for 10 min which is what got the thread like this..yes i wanna hang out with ppl but i cant. i never said no1 feelings were important i just think its **** ppl scream compensation over an unstable server...and not even the whole server...so the ppl that didnt dc should get compensation too by thatlogic
  • carodelicccccc
    carodelicccccc Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i dont care on free stuff or anything else, I just want to play my fav game. please, fix it as soon as possible, thanks
    edited November 2014
    i had plans to do things as well. me having to work doesnt make mine less important. one guy wanted compensation when it was down for 10 min which is what got the thread like this..yes i wanna hang out with ppl but i cant. i never said no1 feelings were important i just think its **** ppl scream compensation over an unstable server...and not even the whole server...so the ppl that didnt dc should get compensation too by thatlogic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn-E8KDIIAAMofM.jpg:large
  • sweetambrosia
    sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The people that get damaged by the server going down should get compensated, I happen to agree with that! If you can't finish your bh EU they should complete the bh for you. Or better yet fix the bh so that you can do it more then once a day! As for the rest, if they feel they are losing resources do to this server down they have a right to ask that those be replaced. Not that I think they will but it's a way to vent for them. Just like it's a way for you to vent.
    edited November 2014

While your point is valid, whiny, we want free stuff, entitled people, blah blah blah. That is consistent with the PWI community all the way back to the beginning. It just seems silly to argue against it, as it seems analogous to me of trying to win a war against an army armed only with a toy Nerf Gun
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well 20 minutes later and still server is offline. Now I am forced to do homework instead. I. Want. Compensation. Yo. b:chuckle
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014
    The people that get damaged by the server going down should get compensated, I happen to agree with that! If you can't finish your bh EU they should complete the bh for you. Or better yet fix the bh so that you can do it more then once a day! As for the rest, if they feel they are losing resources do to this server down they have a right to ask that those be replaced. Not that I think they will but it's a way to vent for them. Just like it's a way for you to vent.

well my things cant be fixed. i wasnt in the middle of anything..as soon as i logged on constant dc.. i usually do mq first thing didnt even get to complete that. and yea 1 a day eu has always been **** to me.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Darn they are down for me as well **** :/ ...
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Anyone get a GM to say when of if they are fixing this issue?
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014
    Well 20 minutes later and still server is offline. Now I am forced to do homework instead. I. Want. Compensation. Yo. b:chuckle

wtb hw to autocomplete? are there active points for that o.o
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    Arukab - Raging Tide Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    deadli wrote: »
    these people that are against it are most likely those that are endgame geared and afraid of people catching up cus they know they will get pwned

Remember when they gave away orbs as compensation? That went so incredibly well.
    Avatar says I'm a 99 archer, but I'm actually a 102 sin...
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    wtb hw to autocomplete? are there active points for that o.o

b:dirty I wish!!!!
  • jonaproven
    jonaproven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    u can buy gold as well but cant play the game xD
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Remember when they gave away orbs as compensation? That went so incredibly well.

That was actually ridiculous and funny at the same time. b:chuckle
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    While I don't agree at all that any sort of compensation should be had for this, I do agree on the bh EU thing.
    The once a day limit should be changed, not just for server crashes, but also for any of the other reasons someone might miss the bh and cannot redo because of this limitation.
  • christyyyoung
    edited November 2014

why u thinkn ppl want compensation xD and that was due to another server getting compensation and we again qq about THAT cause ANOTHER server had a rollback...yes went so well
    edited November 2014

need another one of those but the glitch happens for me this time lol
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    That was actually ridiculous and funny at the same time. b:chuckle

It was a nice thing for them to do but people do what they always do and abused it and got greedy.
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    Arukab - Raging Tide Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So much complaining, too. I just took a shower and went out for a nice lunch with my gf, ya'll should go outside, too!
    Avatar says I'm a 99 archer, but I'm actually a 102 sin...
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    So much complaining, too. I just took a shower and went out for a nice lunch with my gf, ya'll should go outside, too!

What is this "outside" you speak of?! b:shocked