Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Comments

• salmisra
    salmisra Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can't seem to dig the sword. :< The quest for that is when you need the Shard: Shining Tidewood right?

I did nothing to the sword, I was directed to dig the seal that is in the air above Farng.
  • Debimzadi - Sanctuary
    Debimzadi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    [Edit]
    Nevermind... NPC is showing now...
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I followed the instructions exactly as I was supposed to for the boundless grasslands and I only got half the titles for it.

What happened?
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's difficult to browse 49 pages of forum post. Could somebody make a summary what is now fixed and working and what is still broken, please?

And also i'd like to know about those title bosses who pops out when digging. Their levels and difficulties...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    aquale wrote: »
    It's difficult to browse 49 pages of forum post. Could somebody make a summary what is now fixed and working and what is still broken, please?

And also i'd like to know about those title bosses who pops out when digging. Their levels and difficulties...

You just need to check the 1st page, he updated them what`s fixed what`s not, up till the latest expansion pretty much.
  • Xpattybr - Dreamweaver
    Xpattybr - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    [PHP][/PHP]10. Seal of Emerald Dragon Gulf
    (i) Head towards the NW Ship east of Archosaur City to pick up the book (630 651). -no title-
    (ii) Find Imperial General Wu (628 657), on the ship to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to finish the quest. [Task from Imperial General]
    (iii) Go to (630 651) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Barnacles'.
    (iv) Go to (655 641) to pick up the next quest. Kill 10 'Clam Scout' and 10 'Drifting Hex Lantern'.
    (v) Go to (668 627) to pick up the next quest. Collect 3 'Kerosene Residue'. [First Mate]
    (vi) Head towards the Village of Naught (676 619) to pick up the quest. Talk to the 'Crippled Solider' to complete the quest.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf (639 616) to break of the Seal of Emerald Dragon Gulf. [Star of Emerald Dragon Gulf]

Until today I could not do this quest, nothing appears nothing is in place, not an hour before, during and even after the very least NWb:cry
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
    - Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest

I went to the coordinates, but no scroll or quest popup. I have title Ghoulfriend.
    Please help. b:surrender

Edit: Finally found the spot on top on Darkness Tower.
  • Luvlylinda - Sanctuary
    Luvlylinda - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the snowy village pop up for florafangs doesnt seem to be workingplease advise
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    seal of shining tidewood is confirmed
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    10. Seal of Emerald Dragon Gulf is now working.

(i) Head towards the NW Ship east of Archosaur City to pick up the book 630 651. -no title-
    (ii) Find Imperial General Wu 628 657, on the ship to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to finish the quest. [All Hands on Deck](Accuracy +10)
    (iii) Go to 630 651 to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Barnacles'.
    (iv) Go to 655 641 to pick up the next quest. Kill 10 'Clam Scout' and 10 'Drifting Hex Lantern'.
    (v) Go to 668 627 to pick up the next quest. Dig the lantern at 659 618 three times. [First Mate](+3 mag-att)
    (vi) Pick up the next quest at 673 618. Talk to the 'Crippled Solider' to complete the quest.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf 639 616 to pck up the next quest.
    (viii) Go to 639 615 (18) to break the seal. [Lord of Emerald Island Gulf](+3 phy-att)

Fixed. To dig the kerosene lanterns, I had to be on the ground, walk into the hut, and then fly whilst inside the hut, otherwise it wouldn't let me. Also, for whatever reason, autopathing to the seal in step viii brings you to the wrong place. I posted the correct coords.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    My total stats from titles, including Emerald Dragon Gulf. Pretty darn sure I've got all of them, so if others wanted to share their total stats as well or tell me if mine matches theirs, please do :)

http://i.imgur.com/0g68v5k.png

NOTE: I have 132 cards in my book, so take into account card titles and add/subtract as needed.

NOTE2: If you're missing [Doom of Eminence] (+30 evasion) then you'll also be missing [Perfect Inhabitant](+20 mag-def)

14. [War Avatar Rookie](+2 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 20 unique War Avatar Cards (duplicates does not count).
    15. [War Avatar Green Horn](+7 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 40 unique War Avatar Cards
    16. [War Avatar Acolyte](+3 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 60 unique War Avatar Cards
    17. [War Avatar Collector](+10 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 80 unique War Avatar Cards
    18. [War Avatar Aficionado](+4 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 100 unique War Avatar Cards
    19. [War Avatar Hunter](+14 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 120 unique War Avatar Cards
    20. [War Avatar Scholar](+5 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 140 unique War Avatar Cards
    21. [War Avatar Expert](+17 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 160 unique War Avatar Cards
    22. [War Avatar Master](+6 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 180 unique War Avatar Cards
    23. [War Avatar Emissary](+21 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 200 unique War Avatar Cards
    24. [War Avatar Veteran](+8 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 210 unique War Avatar Cards
  • electricdragon93
    electricdragon93 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can confirm seal 10 Emerald Dragon Gulf is now working even after the patch, however I am unable to obtain the seal 11 at Widows Coast at the starting location (615, 714)
    I am aware that this seal was working before this date but it wont seem to now.
    b:surrender anyone know whats up???
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    I was still able to get the popup at 613 713 for Widow's Coast. It's still functional. Generally, if a popup isn't occuring for you at the coordinates posted on the front page, move around a bit.
  • electricdragon93
    electricdragon93 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Amazing ty for the quick response b:laugh
    earlier i tried on 2 toons and couldnt seem to find it looking all over the area. I have managed now tho ty b:victory
  • Xpattybr - Dreamweaver
    Xpattybr - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for your collaboration Metalogue - Archosaur, completed the Title 10. Seal of Emerald Dragon Gulf following your post b:kiss

(i) Head towards the NW Ship east of Archosaur City to pick up the book 630 651. -no title-
    (ii) Find Imperial General Wu 628 657, on the ship to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to finish the quest. [All Hands on Deck](Accuracy +10)
    (iii) Go to 630 651 to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Barnacles'.
    (iv) Go to 655 641 to pick up the next quest. Kill 10 'Clam Scout' and 10 'Drifting Hex Lantern'.
    (v) Go to 668 627 to pick up the next quest. Dig the lantern at 659 618 three times. [First Mate](+3 mag-att)
    (vi) Pick up the next quest at 673 618. Talk to the 'Crippled Solider' to complete the quest.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf 639 616 to pck up the next quest.
    (viii) Go to 639 615 (18) to break the seal. [Lord of Emerald Island Gulf](+3 phy-att)
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My total stats from titles, including Emerald Dragon Gulf. Pretty darn sure I've got all of them, so if others wanted to share their total stats as well or tell me if mine matches theirs, please do :)

NOTE: I have 132 cards in my book, so take into account card titles and add/subtract as needed.

NOTE2: If you're missing [Doom of Eminence] (+30 evasion) then you'll also be missing [Perfect Inhabitant](+20 mag-def)

Here's mine! I'm missing just a few more titles -- none of the seal ones are remaining. I'm missing some of the card ones, due to only having 39 cards collected so far (due to bad lack). I'm missing the AEU and Nirvana titles, too. Beyond that, I've pretty much collected all of them.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • KeiraBlade - Lost City
    KeiraBlade - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the snowy village pop up for florafangs doesnt seem to be workingplease advise

same problem at first, popped up at 147, 960 on ground
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Tested both the new seals and since this thread isn't being updated by OP any longer, I've posted the results to the wiki page (and generally updated the page).
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2014

matches exactly (taking into account less card titles)
  • ramms1777
    ramms1777 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    how do u make it to show the title first then the name?

i.e : *toon name* pyromaniac
    Nation wars...

The only event where undergeared people gets richly rewarded for feeding r9s3's with kills , so they feel better after expending $1000 on the game.
    b:bye
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So far as I'm aware there's no way to reverse the order your title and character name display...or at least I can't find the option anywhere under the U-menu, Character-menu, title-display...
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think that only happens with a few titles, like "Treasure Hunter" or "Man of Fury".
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Anyone know if I can trash and retake the Pestle quest for the Mulberry's Aid title?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bmw1970
    bmw1970 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    what's the drop rate on horrorbite petals for the Windswept Grasslands title quest chain? Supposed to collect 10, but I've been farming for an hour on them and only one has dropped. Is it broken/bugged?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bmw1970 wrote: »
    what's the drop rate on horrorbite petals for the Windswept Grasslands title quest chain? Supposed to collect 10, but I've been farming for an hour on them and only one has dropped. Is it broken/bugged?

Make sure your inventory isn't full.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Angelskyn - Sanctuary
    Angelskyn - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How to get doom of eminence for perfect inhabitant ?
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How to get doom of eminence for perfect inhabitant ?

You are supposed to enter in a instance, that Perfect World removed from the game.

It was called Dragon Hidden Den -HDD-, and u had to kil the last boss in less than 40 minutes in order to get Doom of Eminence, but since it was removed from the game. If you didn't get it while the instance was available, u're screwed now

b:bye
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Does anyone have problems digging the kerosene lantern? I have been trying for a while now, but it won't let me.

I already did this quest 3 times with other alts.

Edit: After killing a pair of things around, I was able to dig the thing.
  • friar42
    friar42 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I couldn't find the lanterns until I found your post.

Fixed. To dig the kerosene lanterns, I had to be on the ground, walk into the hut, and then fly whilst inside the hut, otherwise it wouldn't let me. Also, for whatever reason, autopathing to the seal in step viii brings you to the wrong place. I posted the correct coords.[/QUOTE]
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Has anyone else had problems with "The Generous"? I've managed to get it to pop up when I have a Thousand-years Lees in my inventory, but when I accept the quest the item disappears and I don't get a title. The guy just stands there with the icon for finishing a quest greyed out like I haven't done something.

Tried buying another Lees, but that hasn't done anything. Help?
This discussion has been closed.