Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Comments

• LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [Mulberry's Aid](+12 evasion) Complete the 'Pestle of Re. Access.' quest chain (Quest starts at any Notice Board) -may not be completed anymore-

Still available but you have to talk to the PW Promotions Agent by Lucid NPCs to start it.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • noobn2
    noobn2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I still cannot do this, can any1 help plx? =/
    8. Seal: Snake Island
    -Fixed- (ii) Go to 661 968 (20) to start the next quest.
    Before, I was able to reach height 20, which was on the ground. But now, Im like air glitched on this spot, cannot get to height 20
  • Uraomote - Dreamweaver
    Uraomote - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wrong coords! try at 318, 944

Thank you for this! I tried creeping around the general area but couldn't find it until I saw your coords.
    I like bananabread
  • advertisingfredd
    advertisingfredd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    im just wondering how to set
    fire on the scarecrow,wood and plank.. i already show/hide my quest and it said that i need a cinder .. the problem is where can i get the cinder? ?????

9. Go to Hidden Hero Village, 498 870, to pick the quest. Set fire to the scarecrow (522, 862). Set fire to the woodplank (518 868). Set fire to the log (521 866). [Love Being a Troublemaker]
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For the New Horizon Seal, the very first step:
    1. Go to 609 857 to collect the book.

I went there but nothing happened. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • namigirl1986
    namigirl1986 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    (v) Go to 626 885 to pick up the next quest. Kill 'Chin, Mausoleum Watchman' and 50 'FelboneShanks'. [Six League Under](+12 evasion) <-- glitched? Apparently you can't move from that spot, or the Event Quest cancels out. Just thought I'd add that in there.
  • xxscholarxx
    xxscholarxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fire on the scarecrow,wood and plank.. i already show/hide my quest and it said that i need a cinder .. the problem is where can i get the cinder? ?????

9. Go to Hidden Hero Village, 498 870, to pick the quest. Set fire to the scarecrow (522, 862). Set fire to the woodplank (518 868). Set fire to the log (521 866). [Love Being a Troublemaker]

I have the same problem to and i am stuck in this quest. Anyone have a solution to this pls?
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the title [Tree Climber] (first quest in mistfortune) doesnt give +3 phy atk like in the guide written.

its just a title without any bonus stats
  • xemasanpw
    xemasanpw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i have a problem with this title

4. Seal: Frozen River
    (i) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 'Shadows of Icy River' (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real, there are more groups down the river, only one mermaid is real per group) [Scrutinizer](+9 phy-def) {Previously: Eyes of Insight}

I have the seal and the quest shadow of icy river, but the lake is empty, i can't see any mermaid or any mob in the lake.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the title [Tree Climber] (first quest in mistfortune) doesnt give +3 phy atk like in the guide written.

its just a title without any bonus stats

the bonus comes instantly and permanently, not on "equiping"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014

You gotta dig the scarecrow first, then the plank, then the log. However the scarecrow is hard to dig, took me a while to find the exact spot to click on the scarecrow.
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • Ciindaa - Lost City
    Ciindaa - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    what do you do if you sold the seal before finishing the quests? i cannot do the second quest on snake isle quest..it pops up and says the seal is too hard to find? am i just screwed on this one then?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    See:
    Question: What to do with the Seal? It blocks space in my Inventory.
    The Seal item is not required to complete the title quest. The seal only gives tips on where to find the title quests. There is currently no know other use of the seal. You may npc them at anytime.

The seal item itself is completely unnecessary.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ciindaa - Lost City
    Ciindaa - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hmm ok but wonder why i cant get teh quest then...i follow all the directions
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    This part?
    8.a Seal: Snake Island, Side Quests
    -Fixed- (iv b) Go to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Heaven'. [Skyscraper](+20 accuracy)
    -Fixed- (v b) Go back to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Earth'. [Earthquaker](+12 evasion)
    -Fixed- (vi b) Go back to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Human'. [Manslayer](+20 accuracy)
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • sabotageea
    sabotageea Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello, I am having difficulty in finding the title of New Horizons ... this part right here ↓
    I arrived on site and nothing appears.

10. Go to 507,833. Embrace the west pole structure, as shown here to take the quest. Killing Tseh by digging one of four stones Eerie. Possible locations are 530 848, 511 849, 545 833 and 544 877. Only excavation will work. Location is random. [Slippery as a snake] (phy 3 - att).
  • elonaria
    elonaria Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seal: Canyon
    Title: Striker
    Actual Waypoint for quest pick-up: 317, 944.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I go to a designated spot (phlebo pillar or eden entrance) and i see the scrol on top right flash a bit. I click it and its empty. I can walk around what i want, it wont flash again. No quest to be found.
    Killed phlebo, couldnt dig the artifact.

I also tried relogging.

Known problem ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • lune18
    lune18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi, I'm having trouble finding the tearful ghost (supposedly at 623 989 (13)).
    I did the previous quests, killed 20 piranha's but the next part won't pop up. Does anyone know how to complete this part? b:surrender
  • Tiger_Lilly - Lost City
    Tiger_Lilly - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am trying to get the wind and waves title but I cannot. I have killed the 3 mobs "Heaven Earth and Human" but cannot dig the seal. any pre- requisite quest has already been finished and I no longer have the Snake Isle Seal in my inventory b:sad. What do I do?
  • $exyQueen - Lost City
    $exyQueen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    title quest seal no.5 Dargai boss the crytal is missing pls fix it, thankb:angry
  • Volodzmaj - Archosaur
    Volodzmaj - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Title : Ego Draconis from Snake Isle Seal dsnt seem to be working. b:angry i didnt think the seal had to be done in the order mentioned, cause iv got titles randomly before, without going in sequence. But is tht the case, do i need to follow the order ? or is it just broken ? ?

Edit: I followed the guide to the last digit (incl co-ords and flight height) even flew around the spot thinking maybe co-ords maybe a lil off, but no pop-ups either ways...

Edit Edit: Followed the sequence. you have to unlock them one by one. My bad. The titles are grouped under different categories in the Titles Panel you access by pressing 'C'. Their grouping, as i just found out, seems to be independent of their quest chains. For Eg. in the panel, Title Ego Draconis is found in the group corresponding to Seal Archosaur, yet the quest chain is Seal Snake Isle. Quite confusing.

Anyway...issue resolved. Cheers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Words were weapons. Daggers for the assassin who wielded them well."

Sig Concept and Design : Zomboss Illustrators
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    5. Seal of Burning Heart.
    (i) Go east from Immolation Camp (142 758) to pick up the book. [Fenxin Explorers]
    (ii) Go back to Immolation Camp (132 750) to pick up the quest. Talk to the Leader of Immolation Camp (133 756) to complete the quest. [However, ten anxious Chennai]
    (iii) Go to (161 735) to pick up the quest. Kill 10 'Demonic Rogueknight', 10 'Orelith', and 10 'Crystalline Warden'. [Yong crown forces]
    (iv) Find Tsu Lan at 147 770 (25) to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to complete the quest. [GALLOPY]
    (v) Pick up the next quest at the same location. Kill 3 'Blazing Guardian'. [night-Plus]
    (vi) Go to (151 773) to pick up the next quest. Kill 'Soulmass Beast'. [Always get every minute of]
    (vii) Destroy the Seal of the Burning Heart. [Great Savior]

(i) I got the first quest to popup above Little Chiang at 153, 775, but this was by accident so I don't know if the original coordinates also work. [Burning Heart Seeker]
    (ii) correct [Anguish Easer]
    (iii) correct [Bravest in the Army]
    (iv) correct [Volcanic Overseer]
    (v) correct [Blazing Guardian]
    (vi) correct [Soul Beast Slaughterer]
    (vii) Pick up at 115 764, dig seal at 107 769 [Volcanic Savior]
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear
    _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the seal for Burning heart is at 107 769 and gives the title volcanic Savior

the titles i got from there were

Burning Heart Seeker -nil
    Anguish Easer
    Bravest in the ARmy - 5 matt
    Volcanic Overseer
    Blazing Guardian
    Soul Beast Slaughterer - 5 mdef
    Volcanic Savior -8 evasion not green.. after digging the seal.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There also is a Seal called Plain of Farewells Seal in the Charmed Eye Lake at 258, 787 (17) (next to the spot where you have to go for the 71+ Jolly Jones quest) but I cant find any quests for that. Someone has any info about that seal?

Aunt €dith sez: Lol forget my question. After townporting from the seal to Sirry Wine Camp I got the start of that seal quest chain at the townport target point (236, 778).... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yakuba - Harshlands
    Yakuba - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    (ix) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Collect 6 Emerald Sword Debris from 'Yellow Stone Guard'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Lawbreaker]

The scarecrow isn't summoning the Stone Guards after taking the quest, so i guess for now its broken.b:surrender
    edited April 2014
    (i) Go meet the Elder of Etherblade at (434 887) to get the popup quest. Talk to the Elder. [Chinese Translated Title: Sword Dungeon Keeper]
    (ii) Go to the north west exit of the City (459 897) to pick the book. [Chinese Translated Title: Raise the Red Lantern]
    (iii) Go to (445 895) to pick up the next quest. Dig something (some dirt maybe), get something. [Chinese Translated Title: love child of the bottom turn]
    (iv) Go to (446 902) to pick up the next quest. Dig something else (some jar maybe), get something else [Chinese Translated Title: Big Bad Cop]
    (v) Go to (442 896) to pick up the next quest. Dig something else (another jar maybe), get more stuff. [Chinese Translated Title: Cinnabar mole]
    (vi) Find the Blacksmith (442 899) to get the next popup. Talk to him finish the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Blacksmith]
    (vii) Go to 443,905 (30.5) to pick up the next quest (on top of the bridge). Break the Seal of Etherblade. [Chinese Translated Title: Star of Etherblade City]

(i)Etherblade Guard
    (ii) Dig Red Lanthern in arch of gate - Beacon of Hope - 14 acc
    (iii) Dig pile of junk in front of you - Bargain Hunter
    (iv)Dig Strange Jar - Diamond in the Rough - 5 mdef
    (v)Dig Dye Vat - Red
    (vi)- Black Smith
    (vii) Dig Seal in the water at bottom of waterfall - Star of Etherblade City - 5 matt

This is Ruby ... Mag (Sinuby)
    edited April 2014
    4. Seal of Broken Plains
    (i) Go to 376 811 to pick up the quest and the book. Kill 5 'Native Vipion', 5 'Mythical Wolfkin', and 5 'Mastiff of the Great Divide'. [love walking by the river]
    (ii) Go to 370 838 to pick up the next quest. Kill 5 'Great Twinheaded Canus', 5 'Perennial Sharptooth', and 5 'Arboride Weezbloom'. [roadside wildflowers do not adopt]
    (iii) Go to 383 880 to pick up the next quest. Kill 10 'Senile Weezbloom'. [Windmill]
    (iv) Go to 334 856 to pick up the next quest. Kill 5 'Feligar Minion' and 5 'Feligar Bowman' [Feligar Nemesis]
    (v) Go to 334 825 to pick up the next quest. Kill 5 'Aurichide Grimalkin', 1 'Aurichide Grimalking' and 1 'Hexocelot Sharpshooter'. [Guardians of Broken Plains]
    (vi) Pick up the quest at 323 845, and destroy the seal of the Broken Plain. [Star of the Broken Plains]

(i)- like to walk along a river
    (ii)- Dont pick Wild Flowers - +5 phy def
    (iii)-Big Pinwheel
    (iv) Bane of the Evil Lion - +5 mag def
    (v)Guard of Broken Plain
    (vi) Star of Broken Hill - 14 Acc
    edited April 2014
    2. Seal of Boundless Grassland
    (i) Go to centre of the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the quest. Talk to Ancient Wall Commandant (274 846) to finish the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: national wind]
    (ii) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the quest. Go South East to 274 810 to complete the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Heroes]
    (iii) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Dig something (Stones maybe). Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: grass by the Quartet]
    (iv) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Kill 3 'Decaying Cleavehand', 3 'Soul Devourer' and 2'Headless Knight-Captain'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Flat Beard Prisoner]
    (v) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Collect 3 furs from killing 'Chipmunq Glutton'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: sunset wind and thunder]
    (vi) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: like parchment]
    (vii) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Activate the Item to summon a Scarecrow? [Scarecrow]
    (viii) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Collect 10 Green Debris from 'Ossein Soulbasher' [hear the story]
    (ix) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Collect 6 Emerald Sword Debris from 'Yellow Stone Guard'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Lawbreaker]
    (x) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) and break the seal of Boundless Grassland [son of the prairie]

(i) National
    (ii)Warrior
    (iii)Dig Loose Rocks - talk to npc..- Great Plains - 8 evasion
    (iv)Savage Slayer - +5 Phy Def
    (v)Sunset - +3 phy Att
    (vi)Puzzle Solver
    (vii)Scarecriow something in your inventory
    (viii)Big Fan of Stories - 3 mag att
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    (vii) Destroy the Seal of the Burning Heart. [Great Savior]

107 769 is the location of the seal and the quest.
This discussion has been closed.