Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

1121314151618»

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Has anyone else had problems with "The Generous"? I've managed to get it to pop up when I have a Thousand-years Lees in my inventory, but when I accept the quest the item disappears and I don't get a title. The guy just stands there with the icon for finishing a quest greyed out like I haven't done something.

Tried buying another Lees, but that hasn't done anything. Help?

Some title quests have a short range where you can pick it up, The Generous is one of them. If the quest shows grey, its because you been moving while clicking challenge. It happens the quest shows grey when you exactly get out of the range right when accepting the challenge. Relog and go to the coords again, stand still for an extra ~2 seconds before clicking challenge and it should work fine.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • redhairmeanie
    redhairmeanie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

11. Seal of Widow's Coast(-confirmed-)
    (i) Go to Allies Camp (615 714) to pick up the quest. Dig the 'Suspicious Barrel' to complete the quest.
    (ii) Activate the 'Suspicious Package' to obtain the seal.
    (iii) Find 'Old Man Lin', at 611 715, to pick up the quest. Talk to him to complete the quest. [Love Affairs]
    (iv) Head out of Allies Camp, towards Widow's Coast (633 724) to pick the next quest. Kill 25 'Skelevizen Sailor'.
    (v) Go to 654 729 to pick up the next quest. Harvest 2 Pearls to complete the quest. [A Perfect Pair of Pearls]
    (vi) Head towards Mount Lantern 644 763 (30) to pick up the next quest. Light up the Lantern to finish the quest.
    (vii) Break the Seal of Widow's Coast (644 763). [Star of Widow's Coast]
    Point 3 gives [A Nosey Person] title
    Point 5 gives [Pearls of Wisdom]
    Last one is [Watchman of the Coast]

No idea if someone already corrected it, it's still wrong on the guide so thought I'll leave it here.
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2014

8.a Seal: Snake Island, Side Quests
    (iii b) Go to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Heaven'. [Skyscraper](+20 accuracy)
    (iv b) Go back to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Earth'. [Earthquaker](+12 evasion)
    (v b) Go back to 677 888 (35). Kill 'Protection: Human'. [Manslayer](+20 accuracy)

Having a bit of trouble with this one, I got the seal, and I went up a little bit and got the title "Trapeze" But nothing about these 3 mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maryveno
    maryveno Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have a similar problem. i got the part where i had to kill 20-20.-10 moobs but i didn t finish it and i got stuck... i abandon the title now i dont know where i get it back. already goo omniscient seeker now i dont have it... Please where do i re-activate the quest/title again?
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Due to circumstances, OP of this thread will no longer be able to update.
    If someone else wants to take after and make a new thread with updated compilations, that'd be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anyone have new info on the new title quest chain added in this expansion?

*A new Title Quest has been added in Emerald Dragon Gulf. Players can accept it at 635, 656.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anyone have new info on the new title quest chain added in this expansion?

*A new Title Quest has been added in Emerald Dragon Gulf. Players can accept it at 635, 656.
    The new title quest chain is in a later patch than where we're at. Sparkie jumped the gun on that in the patch notes. We'll get it once the demon/sage Nightshade skills are released.

We need this update
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22022031&highlight=chain#post22022031
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014

The new title quest chain is in a later patch than where we're at. Sparkie jumped the gun on that in the patch notes. We'll get it once the demon/sage Nightshade skills are released.

We need this update
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22022031&highlight=chain#post22022031

Perfect, thanks for the info Ast. :)
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    trying to get the wind and waves title and it wont let me hit the challenge button
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok ive read some of this thread but not all (its 52 pages)

My question is simple, can I have multiple title quests running concurrently or if I start a new one will it trash the old, and do title quests take up space in my allocated quest maximum of 20?

Not sure I worded that last bit clearly
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    You can have multiple title chains running and they're considered separate from normal quests in most cases, so you typically won't have to worry about space in your quest log barring a few exceptions.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for that
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is there any confirmed respawn time for Deiciter White? He's the only thing I have left on Avalanche Canyon (I know it's optional but I love titles and free stats okay) and currently he's busy being dead. Wondering when he'll respawn so I might be able to time getting back to where he is.

Don't really wanna try maintenance camping for him, since I'm ready to bet there'll be some **** sitting around waiting to kill him to annoy everyone trying to get his title -_-;
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't really wanna try maintenance camping for him, since I'm ready to bet there'll be some **** sitting around waiting to kill him to annoy everyone trying to get his title -_-;

Sadly, that's best way to get him.. Good luck :)
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Is there any confirmed respawn time for Deiciter White? He's the only thing I have left on Avalanche Canyon (I know it's optional but I love titles and free stats okay) and currently he's busy being dead. Wondering when he'll respawn so I might be able to time getting back to where he is.

I've heard respawn time can be as long as 4 days, and it's not a set time. It can happen randomly within 2 to 4 days.
    If you can't camp it after a maintenance, then server crashes are your friend, if you have patience to wait for one.
    I also could not camp them after a maint, so instead I got both Deiciter Black and White when the server came back up after a server crash (seems this forces the respawn of mobs like this, like a maint would)
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Due to circumstances, OP of this thread will no longer be able to update.
    If someone else wants to take after and make a new thread with updated compilations, that'd be great.
    I'm on it b:laugh http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22200121#post22200121
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Well let's give this one a proper send-off, then. No zombiefication for it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.