Sep. 24, pw2 will be released in CN (official news), updating

Options

Comments

• Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    freygin wrote: »
    Is it a passive or a skill with cooldown ? I thought the melee skill was a skill with cooldown used for approaching ranged enemy, if it's a passive then even caster has to approach this class to deal full damage while caster move slower, and there is no weakness if it's a passive skill, unlike tidal which can still wear off. Which one is it and what does the skill description say ?

Archer has penalty damage at close range, if this class can kite and tank archer from afar using hp pots only because of the range damage reduction that'd be hilarious b:chuckle

is not passive skill is a transform like barb n veno, i am not sure how long it last
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    is not passive skill is a transform like barb n veno, i am not sure how long it last

There is a passive and an active, actually...I'm assuming the passives amount will be minimal for that reason.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • thelobo
    thelobo Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    is it me or the new caster class has really good channeling and casting times?
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    thelobo wrote: »
    is it me or the new caster class has really good channeling and casting times?

Within 4-6h we might know already few things about them since the update has been patched on the test server few minutes ago.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Within 4-6h we might know already few things about them since the update has been patched on the test server few minutes ago.

Even being test server... It will take a while for people to get those skills, fight with them, be able to really try... ain't am right?

Still, it's PWCN so most likely someone will be 100 and awaken in a couple days and hopefully attackerv will report their forum findings :)
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    true lol
  • Usuiwind - Archosaur
    Usuiwind - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    anyone have any link for new warsoul weapon? i can't wait for watch to what they updrage on warsoul dagger b:dirty b:victoryb:laugh
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

no evolving skill
    now you can learning skill by the skill tree no more run to npc(npc still there) but some skill still need go to the npcs
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ya, warsoul weaps!

Arn't there any infos about them yet? I don't understand how an end-game oriented community can just ignore the probably soon-to-be end-game weapons and go on and on about trivial things like the look of the new race. Give me a break. Power is all that matters.

So if anyone would be kind enough to provide useful information as such as about the new warsoul recast, that would be awesome.

PS: And god damnit, stop that QQing about Archer already. Archer are OP. The are obviously not in 1on1 but certainly in Mass PvP like TWs. youcan kill lower geared or equally geaered caster extremely fast and efficient.

All of a sudden anyone seems to care how a class does in 1on1...thats redicolous coming from this community after all the discussions over the last year.

But then again...there are still ppl that think...fully buffed 1on1s are anything like equal and balanced b:chuckle

PSS: You guys can be happy if they don't give any class purify spell with r8rr. Barb + purify spell = god mode. Make it happen CHINA!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ya, warsoul weaps!

Arn't there any infos about them yet? I don't understand how an end-game oriented community can just ignore the probably soon-to-be end-game weapons and go on and on about trivial things like the look of the new race. Give me a break. Power is all that matters.

Designs matter to some people and as someone who recently graduated from an art school, the designs matter a lot. The new race looks lazily-made and not creative at all.

Up until now we only had screenshots to discuss about anyway, from my understanding maintenance just ended in China so people are just starting to explore the new stuff.

On another note, if we're getting R8rr and Warsoul upgrades, then it probably means we'll be getting R9rrr or R10 in the near future.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Moon Faerie skill list seems to be missing any water skills atm.

If we are to assume that there will be water skills which grant "ice balls" then this class will play very much like a Bard from FW.

Though instead of playing like 3 or 4 different chords and chaining them in different orders to get buffs etc. you will just be stacking/releasing thunder/ice balls or something.

I do like the reasonable cast times and chi costs so far, but the cool downs are all like 10s or more on most skills. Which is probably not as irritating as it sounds.

I'm imagining spamming one skill over and over until various cool downs come up and then using my skills in a patently obvious and boring as hell rotation ad nauseum.

Which sounds like any mmo class ever right? On mystic the only skill that I ever wait to cd are swirling mist, leech, and RG. I have sage RG so that can be a rarer problem too.

Psy has quick CDs. Veno has pretty quick CDs etc.

I mean each class has spammable skills and some quick ones. I just see far more of that latter in that list of MF skills so far b:surrender

At least none of them have a 5 sec chan so far lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nuuu I woke up and I was sure the maint would have been long over and juicy info would have been posted already QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Moon Faerie skill list seems to be missing any water skills atm.

They shouldn't get it, imho, I've said already 'why?' ^^

The game (v. 1.3.6. - 1.4.1.) was kinda element. balanced.

It has got 3 magic classes with 5 types of 'different' magic power.

Each magic power belonged just for 1 class. Metal - cleric, fire/water/earth - wizard, wood - veno.

Rising Tide & Genesis brought one more water/earth (psy) and wood (myst) class.

So, now earth/water/wood are *common* elements (x2 users) and metal/fire (x1) are *uncommon*.

It's kinda *imbalanced*. If they add new caster class with *metal ability* just one ability remains *uncommon* (fire).

So it seems logic if pwcn introduces in 1 year next (7th) race with fire-based magic class and one more HA class (like they did with tideborns-earthguards).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
    edited September 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options

The Scythe looks pretty cool!
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Scythe looks pretty cool!

It does, but it seems a bit too large to me. Also, we've gotten weird female postures on the LA class again, like we did with the female sins :/ .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    imagine r83rd cast has caster GoF b:laugh
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm guessing those ice/thunderballs will work as secondary sparks. Maybe allowing the use of some skills or changing the damage output or varying on skill effects. Very interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ... Expected some awesome new hairstyles, and instead my eyes got to see so little. (And the little I've seen looked terribly unappealing)

Oh, well! It looks awesome, though personally I'm not even thinking about trying out any of the new classes 'seriously'. Not beyond level 30 at max anyway. o.o
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The graphic doesn't change that much imo. Does anyone have 1.5.2 video link around old areas , or playing old classes ?

They hyped it so much before, after seeing the ingame video it felt just like the old pw. Where is the arcade like combat they were talking about.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It does, but it seems a bit too large to me. Also, we've gotten weird female postures on the LA class again, like we did with the female sins :/ .
    Not weird to me. Must be a personal issue with you.
    meranya wrote: »
    ... Expected some awesome new hairstyles, and instead my eyes got to see so little. (And the little I've seen looked terribly unappealing)

Oh, well! It looks awesome, though personally I'm not even thinking about trying out any of the new classes 'seriously'. Not beyond level 30 at max anyway. o.o
    terribly unappealing or Awesome? which one? lol
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    terribly unappealing or Awesome? which one? lol
    Bad wording on my part, the hairstyles are terribly unappealing, but how the game looks overall/the new classes = awesome.

On the currently ongoing 'issue':

Sure it doesn't seem like the groundbreaking graphics update everybody expected, but as with any advertising, everything they shout should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Not to mention, there are many people, myself included, who don't have any actual problem with the game's current look as it is.

Outdated, how? That the colors aren't so dark and everything doesn't look so heavily loaded with clutter stuff in an effort to be more realistic? Or that the characters themselves don't look like actual tiny realistic humans running around?

Hmm... that would actually be creepy.
    Game looks just fine; it's how it runs on the newer systems that is the issue and which they probably want to address more than anything.

Two cents everywhere. b:shutup
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Dem personalities.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Horns and tail detected!

The meditation is so huge. o.o Could become a decorative beacon anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Great, now people can shut up about the damn horns...sorta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited September 2014
    Options

Wow, the transformation looks utterly crappy. It feels rushed and slapped together with scotch take, very unlike the smooth and detailed models we were led to believe we were getting in their news post teasers.
    I'm officially not impressed at all with the new race, all they hype has slowly drained.
    Sure, I'll play the new classes, but not I won't eagerly look at the calendar in anticipation for the release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options

BB vs BB?

BB Battle?

Anyone else wondering why it's such a big blue ball?

.... (insert redundant pun here)
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Never gonna shut up about horns!

I suspected the concept art we saw was going to be their transformation after we saw the race's look but it still looks rather underwhelming. Not that I had any expectations.

The race in general seems pretty rushed in design and concept (even their land is pretty small, compare it to the EG/TB) but now we know why they popped this expansion so fast b:chuckle