Comments

• Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I want horns! >:[

You know, there's always the horn chat for you b:avoid
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    New classes` models (screenshots from character creation window)

I'm officially pissed off and highly disappointed. No horns and the only hair that looked long turns out to be rather short and crappy looking b:angry .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    People are getting way to angry over not having horns, you'd think they were committing genocide!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • nyashka1987
    nyashka1987 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Ahh didn't realize they'd be able to use earthguard and tideborn hair.
    It's kinda dumb their racial 'feature' is colored streaks in their hair. Horns or halo or glowing eyes or something would have been easy.

I think it`s just a beta version. Maybe they`ll make some different hair styles and faces later. Hope so.
    We`ll know it after 24 sept for sure.
    edited September 2014
    People are getting way to angry over not having horns, you'd think they were committing genocide!

They are! It's as if they chopped off foxy tails and ears. Blasphemy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Horns are important.

Joking aside, it's just disappointing that the new race is basically just another set of humans (Earthguards at least have a Third Eye thingy). Its only saving grace might be having some kind of dragon/demon form as they seem to have a transformation of sorts.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wow! such great character models for us the PWI players to enjoy.I 100% Agree with everything in the images, it will be refreshing to have some new blood in the game. Just when i think Perfect world couldnt get any better, They always prove me wrong. I See another 10+ years of this game, One year getting even grander then the next.

Not only does the character models look spectacular, But i also love the stance of the models, It's so different. Along with a Brand new weapon introduced into the game, Which hasn't been done sense the Tideborn update! i cant wait to see the physics and mechanics behind it. Im sure the Being able to channel while Moving will have alot to do with it though. It's moves like these that made PWI into the Global Juggernaut that it is today with over 2 million active accounts! Now that's impressive. Well that's enough forum time for me, time to get back to playing PWI!!!!!
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there ever a time where these simple minded players aren't Mad about something.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I agree. Its a bit disappointing that we're getting yet another "human" race but its nothing to throw a fit over. *looks at the Dagger wielding Seeker illustration and the White Tiger Barbarian*
    They are! It's as if they chopped off foxy tails and ears. Blasphemy!

#ShaveTheVenos2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited September 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Once again, this game manages to not play on it's strengths. This game has some of the sweeping customization options in any MMO period. It's seriously one of the most individualistic games out there, when it comes to look. And yet once again, a half assed effort is whittling that down too. Those things don't look any different than the earthguard. They had a prime chance to come up with even more great customization options and they totally blew it. Not only are those hairs mostly reskins (and poorly done ones at that) but the race doesn't even look any different. Even games with hardly any customization options can manage to make the classes look different. PATHETIC they didn't leave the horns in and pathetic choices for hair. >_<

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I guess the new race is half TB, because I can see some copies of the older races, which is sad. Doesn't feel like something new is coming out.

I thought I wanted to get the long hair with degraded colors, but it is pretty weird, looks away too solid.

I wanted to play the new sword user class, but I am sure LA will make it one of the classes I am going to hate.

Also no horns, wanmei is so damn cheap. I am sure it wouldnt take more than 2 hours to create a pair of horns to add them on the new race.

It could have been a lot better...
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Regarding daily check in, can you see if there is a reward now for 100% attendance for the year? Or did they scrap the old system entirely?
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What is really important to this point as an end-game player: Whats up with those Warsoul waps rerecast?

The first recast of Warsouls is alrdy as strong as r9 if you don't consider the powerful procs on r9 weaps. So it is only clear that they should be more powerful then r9 weapons. What do we get then? A decent but none GOF, Purify, SB proc combined with higher Attack-Values, better stats and maybe 75-80-ish Attack-Level? I surely would wanna have one of those tbh, especially as a caster when it comes to nuking.

We can all be sure that it is only marginal for physical classes as GOF owns big time, but still. Could be interesting. I am already using 6 different weapons on my barb, one r8rr and wsrr weap more won't hurt I guess =P

GOGOGOGO r8rr with pury proc for barbs and there goes being able to kill a barb (: GOD MODE for the class that deserves it the most tbh!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    New instance
    Desert-themed instance that is randomly generated
    Requires:
    1. 2nd awakening lvl 100
    2. Mirage Sky X ?
    3. Can enter 3 times a day
    4. 7 - 10 people

Boss drops materials to upgrade r8r gear

There is a baby version of this instance too:
    1. level 50+
    2. 6 player squad
    3. Boss drops materials to make low level gear (lvl 55-85)

Equipment Upgrades
    R8r, Morai gear, and Warsoul weapons can be upgraded
    Is that a G16 R8R or old mats for upgrading R8 to R8R ?

and about Warsoul Weapon, does it require the upgrade using NW tokens first or different path upgrade ?
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If there is actually a new race c0ming I will play then g0 afk fr0m b0red0m 0nce I hit 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know i read something about someone trying to give a basic translation of the Moon Fairy's skills? I can't for the life of me find it again, but was curious as to how that was going. I see lots of commentary about the LA class, but very little it seems about the AA.

*AAforlife*
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    As with the last set of translations, ? at the end of things I'm unsure of and a bit of quoting 'cause some of it's just confusing.

Mag class:

Hazy
    Channel 0.3s
    Cast 0.5s
    Cooldown 90.0s

Transform to get something? increased by X%, movement speed increased by X%, and mobile cast skills enhanced. Lasts for 30sec.

Costs 30 chi.

New Moon Light Wing
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.2s
    Cast 0.8s
    Cooldown 1.0s
    Chi 10

Inflict 90% base damage plus X% weapon damage as metal damage. Obtain a Thunderball.

After transfiguration, this skill does 33% more damage.

Clouds Wing
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 6.0s
    Chi 10

Inflict base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X metal damage. Break mdef up to 40% according to the number of Thunderballs obtained? for 10 sec. Obtain a Thunderball.

After transfiguration, this skill does 33% more damage.

Something about removable cast? One of the skills you can move during the cast time of?

Beep Chant
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 10

AOE that does base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X metal damage. Enemies hit by it will have their attack speed reduced by 20% and channeling speed increased by 12%. Obtain a Thunderball. If you have an Ice Ball from casting a water skill prior, then the attack speed will be reduced by 30% and channeling speed increased by 18%.

Moon Chant
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 15

Frontal? AOE that does base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X metal damage. Obtain a Thunderball.

Thunderball
    Range Xm
    Channel 2.0s
    Cast 0.8s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 15

AOE that affects all enemies within Xm. Semi-confusing from here:
    spell damage caused by foundation
    Attach% d% increase attack power equipment ?? gold system injury
    Harm, and its additional internal injuries state, sustained 15 seconds. Like
    If the duration of the state of the enemy blood drops to 25% or less,
    Will be subject to 20% additional magic attack power plus foundation
    ~ ~ The gold system damage

I suspect it's something akin to Primal Swirling Mist with an AOE metal DoT that activates at a certain point of health?

Obtain a Thunderball.

Polar Thunderstorm
    Range Xm
    Channel 2.0s
    Cast 0.8s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 15

Inflict base X% magic attack plus weapon damage plus X metal damage. Then either if you have an Ice Ball or a max stack of Ice Balls (not sure), the damage will be increased by 20%. Obtain a Thunderball.

Costs 30 chi.

Collapse Ray Worship
    Range Xm
    Channel 0.4s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 30.0s

Do a 12m AOE around an enemy that does metal damage. Obtain a Thunderball.

Costs 1 spark.

Osteoclasts Month Poison
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown Xs

Inflict a status effect on an enemy that will cause them to be paralyzed every 3 secs for 1sec, lasts 9sec. Obtain a Thunderball.

Costs 30 chi.

Month Poem Cited
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.0s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 1.0s
    Chi 10

Inflicts 90% base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X water damage. Reduces channeling by 20% for the next 5sec. Obtain an Ice Ball.

After transfiguration, damage is increased by 33%.

Something about removable cast again. Possibly one of the skills you can move while casting.

Moon Cited
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 12.0s
    Chi 10

Inflict 90% base magic attack plus X% weapon damage as water damage and stuns an enemy. Stun duration is affected by how many Ice Balls you have and can last up to 4sec. Not sure if you obtain an Ice Ball or not.

After transfiguration, damage is increased by 33%.

Something about removable cast again. Possibly one of the skills you can move while casting.

Xi Month Cited
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 10

AOEs all enemies within Xm and inflicts base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X water damage. 9m knockback on all enemies. (does not specify if this works on players too or not) Obtain an Ice Ball.

If you have a Thunderball and an Ice Ball, the knockback is increased an additional 2m.

Dragonfly Mizuhiki
    Range Xm
    Channel 0.9s
    Cast 1.6s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 15

AOEs all enemies within Xm and inflicts three times base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X water damage. 33% chance to freeze for two seconds. If it does not freeze, then it will slow by 50%. Obtain an Ice Ball.

Million Class Shuangtian
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.3s
    Cast 1.1s
    Cooldown 10.0s
    Chi 15

AOEs all enemies within Xm and inflicts X% weapon damage plus X metal damage. Interrupts skills and slows by 30% for 4sec. Has a 33% chance to freeze. Obtain an Ice Ball.

Ray Polar Ice Storm
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.0s
    Cast 1.5s
    Cooldown 18.0s

Inflicts X% of base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus X water damage. If you have a full stack of balls (does not specify if it's Thunderballs or Ice Balls), then the damage is increased by 20%. Obtain an Ice Ball.

Costs 30 chi.

Vortex Worship
    Range Xm
    Channel 0.4s
    Cast 1.0s
    Cooldown 30.0s

Within 12m reel-in? all enemies every 3sec. Continues for 15sec. Obtain an Ice Ball.

Costs 1 spark.

Wide Cold of Care
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.5s
    Cast 1.3s
    Cooldown Xs
    Chi 10

Buffs everyone within Xm with a buff to reduce auto-attack damage taken by X%. Lasts for 30mins. Obtain an Ice Ball.

This is apparently 11% at level 1 and goes up 1% per level to total at 20% at level 10.

Dang Di Month Soul
    Range Xm
    Channel 3.5s
    Cast 1.4s
    Cooldown 30.0s

AOEs all enemies within Xm for magic damage plus X% weapon damage plus X metal damage. Has different effects depending on how many and which balls you have currently.

3 Thunderballs: Does extra damage equal to 100% base magic attack plus X physical damage.
    3 Ice Balls: Freezes enemy for 4sec.
    2 Thunderballs and 1 Ice Ball: Skill damage increased by 30% for 20sec.
    2 Ice Balls and 1 Thunderball: Heals? and reduces damage taken by 40% for 6sec.

Costs 2 sparks.

Frost Ray Technique
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.0s
    Cast 0.7s
    Cooldown 3.0s
    Chi 10

Inflicts Frost status effect? Inflicts base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus metal damage. Does a 15sec metal+water DoT based off of 4% soulforce? Frost status effect can be stacked up to 5 times. Obtain a Thunderball.

After transfiguation, metal damage increased by 33% and cooldown reduced to 1sec.

Cream Lei Chen
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.9s
    Cast 1.6s
    Cooldown 30.0s

Inflict X% weapon damage plus X metal damage and then idek...
    detonating enemy body
    Ray frost on the state, so that the enemy be equal to one-off
    The remaining body of frost damage to the state's gold mine system damage.

Costs 75 chi.

Luna's Body
    Channel 1.0s
    Cast 6.0s
    Cooldown Xs
    Chi 30

Heals the Moon Fairy back to full health and reduces damage taken during the skill's cast time by X%. Then immune, but stunned for 2sec. (think mix of Spirit Phalanx/Feral Concentration/Nature's Barrier)

Yuehua Flurry
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.1s
    Cast 2.1s
    Cooldown 15.0s

Does four attacks? on an enemy and inflicts X% weapon damage as metal+water damage plus X damage.

After transfiguration, cooldown is reduced to 9sec.

Costs 50 chi.

Silver Aria
    Range Xm
    Channel 1.0s
    Cooldown 5.0s

Every 1.3 seconds, inflict 44% base magic attack plus X% weapon damage plus metal+water damage. Reduces movement speed by 80% and flying speed by 20%. (I'm assuming this is a zhen skill?)

Costs 150 chi.

Against the Chaos of Yin and Yang
    Instant Channel
    Cooldown Xs

Converts Thunderballs into Ice Balls and Ice Balls into Thunderballs.

Costs 30 chi.

Elusive
    Channel 0.3s
    Cast 0.5s
    Cooldown 120.0s
    Chi 20

Conjure a copy of yourself that attacks an enemy for 20sec.

Cold Palace Toad Step
    Range Xm
    Channel 0.5s
    Cast 0.9s
    Cooldown 60.0s

Inflicts a status effect that damages an enemy the farther away they move from you? 1m = 2% of your soulforce plus X metal damage.

Costs 30 chi.

Moon Hook Chord
    Channel 0.2s
    Cast 0.3s
    Cooldown 60.0s

Increases speed and anti-stuns for Xsec.

Costs 30 chi.

Then we have some skills I'm not sure are actual skills then the sparks and then the respective damage masteries.

Hazy Family Blood
    Passive Skill

Reduces all melee auto-attack damage by X% and all melee skill damage by X%.

This is apparently 15% and 5% respectively at level 1.

*more archer tears* b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maybe "transfiguration" mode causes you to grow horns?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Many thanks Eoria. I look forward to seeing the completed translation. b:cute
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I hope so, coz fights alone against OP archers w.o. horns still seem a bad idea.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
    edited September 2014
    As with the last set of translations, ? at the end of things I'm unsure of and a bit of quoting 'cause some of it's just confusing.

w.i.p. Will be working on this randomly throughout the night.

I lubs you lots for going through the trouble to translate the skills for us more intelligibly than google.

So this confirms my previous suspicions that they have a transformation skill that lasts 30s that has a buff of its own and also adds extra effects on skills, with a 90s c/d. I'm sad you can stay transformed into the dragon prettiness for longer, but only for the aesthetics, nothing more (or it would be game breaking).
    I do find the whole new mechanics with special balls a bit annoying though, but we'll have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Regarding daily check in, can you see if there is a reward now for 100% attendance for the year? Or did they scrap the old system entirely?

I curious about this as well. I haven't missed a day yet and am wondering if it's worth it to continue, assuming life doesn't make me unable to between now and December.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Underwater mounts? That's going to be funny.

Advanced Cultivation change? That's quite useful for those interested in switching, certainly makes life easier. The cost/time spent to get your skills back to lvl11 is probably worth the slightly higher cost the new item will have.
    I assume at least.

I'm also glad to hear lvl80+ quests getting updated. It was about time.

I'm still laughing at my nix flying underwater. Now we get to see someone riding a motorcycle underwater maybe. LOL!

Actually this kinda makes me wonder if they are revamping or adding underwater quests.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:cry they look so common
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I want to think this is a possibility, but I was dissapointed once, don't want it to be twice.b:laugh
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2014

lol, so PWCN recycled hairstyles from the older races? That's lazy.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ========09/17 update=========

pwcn forum have the new class skill list.

seems very OP. many primary stun skill

new melee have passive skill to reduce range dmg

new caster have passive skill to reduce melee dmg

we need a few days to wait ppl test those skills if they are pratical

new demon/sage transfer item 298 golds

not sure how much in pwi will be
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I wonder how these classes are going to affect the way the game is now :o
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is it a passive or a skill with cooldown ? I thought the melee skill was a skill with cooldown used for approaching ranged enemy, if it's a passive then even caster has to approach this class to deal full damage while caster move slower, and there is no weakness if it's a passive skill, unlike tidal which can still wear off. Which one is it and what does the skill description say ?

Archer has penalty damage at close range, if this class can kite and tank archer from afar using hp pots only because of the range damage reduction that'd be hilarious b:chuckle