Anniversary Part 2!

Options
124»

Comments

• navislayer
    navislayer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well i'm gonna be one of the rare ones (from the looks of it) and say Thank you PWI! from the biggest part of the posts I have read from forums are people either crying and carrying on about FC or that PWI sucks on the idea of codes and gifts. all I can say is either suck it up and carry on or stop playing. If u don't like how PWI is doing things then heres an idea, LEAVE the game! it just seems like that's all people want to do is complain, cry, or (wait for it).......BYTCH about it. geesh people its a game, not the end of the world ok. PWI is celebrating their anniversary with all of us players so lets enjoy the gifts and the thoughts. yes I know PWI has made mistakes in the game a few times but I will say this, I bet none of u are perfect, EVERYONE has flaws. So again PWI, thank you very much for everything (the gifts, the events and everything else) b:dirty

I'm with you on this one, just wouldn't use that exact manner of speaking. No game is perfect, and there will always be issues that need dealing with. Also, any amount of variables can happen. Truth is, most games wouldn't throw an event like this, at least none that I am familiar with. As frustrating as it may seem, this event should be thanked... even if it means doing so with a grain of salt. They don't have to do this, but they do. We the players have helped them hit a milestone, and they are trying to celebrate it with us. Even if it's a day or two late, it will happen.
    You and you, panic. The rest of you follow me.
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Will the event be server time or pacific time? Last time such event was announced we never saw any NPCs.
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Any word on if the Anniversary present being fixed. The item has been sitting in my inventory for days now.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Will the event be server time or pacific time? Last time such event was announced we never saw any NPCs.

I would assume that for any scheduled PWI related events the safest way to make sure one has the proper time is to look at the server time in the event calendar. If the event starts at 6 pm server time then it would be 6 pm on the event calendar clock. It doesn't specify Am or Pm on the clock but that's not hard to figure out if it's day or night in north America
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    *Jade Box cannot be redeemed on a character that has previously redeemed it*

if you read the news page scroll down to the bottom, it isn't broken just make sure you send it to a toon that hasn't opened it like last year, I opened with my barb so I can't open it this year with the barb I opened it with another toon on that account I had np opening it

the toon has to be over lvl 30 to open it tho
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Cashmere, the part about redeeming it on a character that hasn't had one yet was not in the original post, it was added later on.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    is there any plan to just send out Anniversary codes like they normally do? this event thing really doesn't seem like it was planned out very well, especially for people on PVP servers that have to deal with jacked up OP red's...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    OK lets put things in perspective.
    PW used to at least **** out reskins of untradeable old mounts for us every year, at least it was something to kind of look forward to.
    This year we dont even get a reskin, we get the same one we got last year except we can't get it if we already got it (which we did). Fail gift ._.;

And then there's the ARC assault. Who wants to waste earning time for DQ that is mostly worthless at NPCs and can no longer be used for DQ points?

good god, who the hell is in charge of this stuff?
  • sunflowerlilly
    sunflowerlilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:victory

Thank you for the Improved Customer Service b:kiss . It has been "Exceptional" by far.

Your quailty these past couple of months on your customer service is going to get a 5 star
    rating, and maybe a reward is due to PWI.

You have gone way beyond the call and I am very grateful for all the assistance that you have
    shown. From being locked out of my account, to fixing some glitches.

Please keep up the Fabulous service.

Thank you again and for all the wonderful gifts. May the Chat system go back to normal soon haha . b:chuckle

Keep up the quailty IT SHOWS thank you b:pleasedb:thanksb
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:victory

Thank you for the Improved Customer Service b:kiss . It has been "Exceptional" by far.

Your quailty these past couple of months on your customer service is going to get a 5 star
    rating, and maybe a reward is due to PWI.

You have gone way beyond the call and I am very grateful for all the assistance that you have
    shown. From being locked out of my account, to fixing some glitches.

Please keep up the Fabulous service.

Thank you again and for all the wonderful gifts. May the Chat system go back to normal soon haha . b:chuckle

Keep up the quailty IT SHOWS thank you b:pleasedb:thanksb

Which game and or company forum did you mean to post this on? Obviously you were directed to the wrong place for your post.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I wasn't expecting much in the events department because we rarely get good events these days but the moon lady event wasn't bad; it had decent rewards.

I really love all the codes though and I'm going to consider the Arc codes part the anniversary too. We got a bunch of nice and/or useful things. I, too, was expecting unique gifts for veterans but it doesn't really matter to me I'm happy with what we got.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Still waiting til the real anniversary starts & they put 2x on for a month, & by 2x i just mean drops, cause its not really much of an Anniversary without the tradition of month long 2x exp, spirit, drops.

The 150 event gold was a very nice touch, kinda seemed like the Admins knew the 2nd part of the 2 part Anniversary was gonna be the let down with the random crappy events & lack of 2x drops *cough, cough* hinting at something *cough, cough*

But eh, so far, its been a roll a coaster Anniversary, there was some highlights, the 150 event gold, & some let downs, so far the whole part 2 Anniversary & lack of 2x being on for a whole month *cough* didn't even have 2x drops on.. wtf *cough* also I'm sure alot of veteran players were slightly let down as we didn't get a 6th year new mount, just a repeat item from last year, which we cant event use if we had gotten it last year.

I hope, I honestly hope, there's a part 3, which involves a new mount for 6th year vets & 2x being on for a full month *cough* will rage if drops aren't on if they bring 2x back on *cough*

Anyway, Hope this helps Admins about what the players want, I'll height light the keywords
    b:chuckle
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    thank you so much for all the anniversaty stuff , especially that there are NO 2xdrops .
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Glad there are no 2x drops. Sorry not everyone wants 2x drops ESPECIALLY for a month.

Maybe one day of 2x drops, but I personally rather have no 2x drops
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'd rather appreciate 2x drops right about now; it'll give me a better chance of getting my last two molds...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy