[Maintenance Discussion]-8-26-14 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    wow realy how?

i did all my dailys bh's quests and i think i got 11 percent 99-100 is painful u troll so dear god no i spent like 8 hours trying to get 1 lv hell with you uhhh noooo bring those hypers back to ff as for the dyno i see you still runing dos programs lolb:chuckle
  • Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I personally want fc back. I leveled slow the first time on each toon and I do not feel like going through that 2 more times for each toon when most people got to use fc to rebirth twice already b:angry

I see no mention about the Veno daily not working being mentioned in the notes either....I don't want to be in pk mode to get feral stars. Seriously why should I be stuck in pk mode for 10 hours just to get feral stars? I chose PVE server for a reason and the instance worked in PVE mode before this update.

Im 101 reborn 2 and i never did FC its a load of laggy ****, no one should power lvl thier chars, you should take it slow and learn your classes attributes and skills, fc =****** cheating and should be scrapped for all, LEARN YOUR CHARS
  • obsceneyouare
    obsceneyouare Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot whats the server status?
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Im 101 reborn 2 and i never did FC its a load of laggy ****, no one should power lvl thier chars, you should take it slow and learn your classes attributes and skills, fc =****** cheating and should be scrapped for all, LEARN YOUR CHARS

Yeah right. Gimme any lower level bh that gives a possible $5million rewards and we wont pwr level to 100.....
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited August 2014
    Options
    why dont u try to log on to the game ijs no need to have ppl post the sever update
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Football season eh?

What's my fav team?

uh, Sea Hawks maybe, or maybe the bears..? b:victory

b:chuckle but anyone who knows me knows... I'm a Cowboys fan b:cute
  • obsceneyouare
    edited August 2014
    Options
    mrbroat wrote: »
    why dont u try to log on to the game ijs no need to have ppl post the sever update

smart little cookie you are..its a bot..she pings the servers. To much work to log arc to find out servers aren't online.
  • ryuk23333
    ryuk23333 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    First non-human reply!

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 808-811 14.8MB (15552096 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    Shall I tell you something about football? Yes, I am excited.

why do you do that is it becos you ppl like us to get pis off and stop playing or is it becos you dont know a dam thing why it is like that for it is ea yaer it dos it so why do you not just say it as it is you dont know what is going on so will ppl understad it or not
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited August 2014
    Options
    mrbroat wrote: »

and its up go update
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I read it but it's nonsense...ya not all of it but misses the entire point of why Hypers should really stay out of FC.

We don't need a possibility that any dumbo can just lvl twinks in no time. Especially since anyone said "eh, earning time doesn't solve the problem, they just gonna roll more alts". that's not gonna happen this way.

Besides, there are many many possibilities to lvl these days. FC isn't really needed. Would be nice to see the map being a bit more crowded with non-bots. Zenning has not been a viable option for ages. Time to bring it back!

FC brought nothing good to this game as FC was one of the major influences in the decline of this game. Not gonna cry for it and da hell. Then I need 4 days isntead of one to lvl an alt to 100 if I'd like to. Who cares. Time to bring the effort back to lvling :D

As much as it might help with the whole hyper babies deal, you should be well aware that completely killing hypering in FC after so many people made use of it for so long is not a good choice either :D. It's a shame that the only "fixes" we ever get involve either giving the playerbase levels or gears on a plate, or killing off instances that had potential to be fun. It could always be something like capping the entrance at 75 as other people suggested, or at least reverting FC back to the mat-farming instance it used to be if they're going to kill off the leveling in there, maybe with a few changes added ^^.

I personally wouldn't mind either of those tbh. FC was always a fun instance to run for me but it always started at level 80 and involved squads in that range made of mainly non-reborn players (sadly since the NH update it can't be helped that some end up joining). It was a fun place to work on your teamwork in and it taught you plenty about how to use your class given that you ran it properly, and not watched someone else kill everything in bigroom 10 times a day.

But well, what do I know :D.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ryuk23333 wrote: »
    why do you do that is it becos you ppl like us to get pis off and stop playing or is it becos you dont know a dam thing why it is like that for it is ea yaer it dos it so why do you not just say it as it is you dont know what is going on so will ppl understad it or not

...can someone translate?
  • obsceneyouare
    edited August 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot Thank you very much
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited August 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot Thank you very much
    That's OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• ralled
    ralled Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Holy Grammatical Mind *** Batman!!!
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ^ I didnt reach 100 until two years ago and I've played this game since Nov. of 09' I'm quite sure of how to play my class. I pushed to 100 soon as the new Celestial forms came out if they never brought it out I'd like still be in my 90s. So yes, I hypered the rest of the way and once rebirthed, I DID hyper my way during a certain level but I pace myself on it because it does get extremely boring. FC or don't its your choice. Alll you CAN do is hope the people in your squad do know their class. Besides it IS a money-maker. So if you sold plvls you wouldnt once be upset if you cant any more?
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Learn your characters? If a person already got to 101/102 without fc on each toon once they either know their toon or they don't. Just because they take way way longer to level back to 100+ for the rebirths will not make them better players. Seriously who the hell wants to be lv 1 again after being 100+ for years not to mention it took some people years to get to 100+ in the first place.
  • gnawcatshop
    gnawcatshop Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I think that most players have grown up in an age of cheat codes, god weapons and instant gratification, they really have no idea how to play a game without hypers, FC heads or some other power leveling method. I think to many, Perfect World is all about getting to level 100+ and getting the best gear, to others its all about the quests and playing the game.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

hi, im a multiple 105 reborn and i lvled all my chars in fc. i learned my classes skills by reading the descriptions and killing enemies in TW/NW. am i a noob now?

how exactly is "questing slowly" gonna teach me my class? will i then later use the usual #slowthemob or landslide/knockbackarrow combo in pvp, or what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

sure grandpa your so full of it .

troll

god he sounds sooooooooo olddd.

There be non of that malarkey and shenanigans get off my lawn you seekers and mystics ,sins and psy's back in my day you snot nose toons wouldn't last a day we dint have hp charms only pots no hypers just exp learning scrolls it take me a year to get to lv 100 that makes me hard core .

thats kinda what i got out of his blah blah blah

or maybe he has all high lv toons and he doesnt want anyone else tob:shocked leaveing him the only real power in the game?
  • gnawcatshop
    gnawcatshop Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I say :) and you say (: and somebody else gets upset because one of us got it backward.

FC needs to be fixed or FC finally is fixed there is no way to please everyone
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    fix the chat bug and game text font please....
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    hi, im a multiple 105 reborn and i lvled all my chars in fc. i learned my classes skills by reading the descriptions and killing enemies in TW/NW. am i a noob now?

how exactly is "questing slowly" gonna teach me my class? will i then later use the usual #slowthemob or landslide/knockbackarrow combo in pvp, or what?

They think if we use those same skills more and more killing mobs in endlless quests chains , we gonna learn our class !!

We need to spam same macro daily on quests and gain our lvls after long time, Then we deserve to get respect !
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »

sure grandpa your so full of it .

troll

god he sounds sooooooooo olddd.

There be non of that malarkey and shenanigans get off my lawn you seekers and mystics ,sins and psy's back in my day you snot nose toons wouldn't last a day we dint have hp charms only pots no hypers just exp learning scrolls it take me a year to get to lv 100 that makes me hard core .

thats kinda what i got out of his blah blah blah

or maybe he has all high lv toons and he doesnt want anyone else tob:shocked leaveing him the only real power in the game?

lol moron i am old and appreciate gameplay not lvling up to say HEY LOOK AT ME IM HIGH LVL AND HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH MY CHAR
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They think if we use those same skills more and more killing mobs in endlless quests chains , we gonna learn our class !!

We need to spam same macro daily on quests and gain our lvls after long time, Then we deserve to get respect !

F1 tab, F2 tab, F1 tab, F2 tab...all classes :/

on a sidenote: servers are pretty long off today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • isoriver
    isoriver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I personally believe that the Fix FC is complete nonsense. Because now party to collect daily quests or PV almost not real, it is very difficult for beginners. Almost all of the 100 level. Please return the FC.
  • Farland_ - Harshlands
    Farland_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?[/QUOTE]

Real Madrid All the way b:laugh
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ryuk23333 wrote: »

You tell em little man. I have no idea what it is your telling them...but you tell em. b:puzzled b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]