[Maintenance Discussion]-8-26-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    A little, what in particular would you like to know?

SweetieBot what items are going to be anniversary gift

(i dont wanna get the same mount for year 1, 2 and 3 like last year)
    b:surrender
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I spend a lot of money here but now i put always my wallet cause im an unhappy customer until you fix this or roll back this patch you wont get so much as a dime from me and your promoes are worthless if i cant even ra2 or enjoy this game.

And as for you so call 1 percentile who are so old school get with the program.

i don't want to spend a month siting in front a pc 24-7 trying to lv 90-100.

some of us work for a living and have lives.

Im so happy that you can sit in front of computer stuffing your face with ho hos living off food stamps or disability and drinking energy drinks why people like me support your free game while i buy packs get tokens=hyper and lv.

is this game free ingame shop =free play

you ever try to play this with out an hp charm ?

if you 1 percentile free loaders don't like it you wont be missed there's the door you dinosaurs.

back in my day blah blah blah well its the new day and the future is fast pace how many new players join when new starter area was put in ?

how many old players came back when they found out they can account stash and farm every flyer?

so grandpa maybe you forgot the most iportant thing you old timers use to say.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't know, only sports I ever followed was poker or local female MMA.

b:surrender
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • yoruichisakura
    yoruichisakura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't mind that much the FC hypers thingie. I lvld up my toons by questing and doing the dailies. Not even booting since all good booting places were always crowded by higher lvl players that made almost impossible even finishing some dailies.

As for the NW issue ... Well ... I am from Europe and even if I want to participate is at a crazy time for me. There are a lot of players that can't join it just because the timing sucks. My suggestion ... Make it at least 2 times per day in the weekends so people from other time zones can enjoy that too. I don't want to move to an European server since I have all my toons on Arch.

And with the limited time for booting ... Yes, I might agree with the person who said that helping low lvl players would become a issue since no one would want to waste their time just to help others. People that don't have the possibility to spend so much real money in game will have to gather money in game. True, that also can be solved if people will LEARN to play in team and not expect a high lvl to always solo for them. Making squads for same quest is a very pertinent way to finish your BHs, BQs, Culti and whatever else is on the line. b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014

SweetieBot what items are going to be anniversary gift
    That's an interesting question! Can you tell me the answer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Page 6 post 57 by Teme..

He just posted everything I was thinking. Thanks for saving me the typing.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I hope the fc hyper issue wont get "fixed" (or bugged ITC) - or at least it gets a restriction instead.

This way people will stop leveling 10+ botting accounts and 20+ jolly mystics. And i dont mind if this kind of players "leaves because they dont have time" to lvl up the way you should (because doing quests and pv and cube and bh and cs is sooooo hard ? lol). The only thing coming from them is driving the gold prices up anyway .

Except that the "old" way to level has also been capped...

I used to grind and farm for well over 8 hours many days. If I was where I was at back then today, I would probably quit because of my options being so limited, how is any new player supposed to get anywhere near endgame? Any PvE has been capped, PvP is too expensive, and even less doable because of cap on PvE.
    The game is forcing players to create hordes of alts just to get by let alone get ahead by creating these limits that punish people for not having so many characters to cycle through to make money with. Why does earning time have to extend to instances if it is intended only to curb bots? Why does it have to hurt dedicated non-afk farmers who contribute to the game community by investing their time, providing non farmers with items and buying items from non-farmers ?What the hell kind of crappy experience is a new player w/ only 1 decent character supposed to have on this game?
  • corne9099
    corne9099 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I hope the fc hyper issue wont get "fixed" (or bugged ITC) - or at least it gets a restriction instead.

This way people will stop leveling 10+ botting accounts and 20+ jolly mystics. And i dont mind if this kind of players "leaves because they dont have time" to lvl up the way you should (because doing quests and pv and cube and bh and cs is sooooo hard ? lol). The only thing coming from them is driving the gold prices up anyway .

This is a perfect example of how small minds work! The people that y don't mind leaving, I can promise you is not 1 - 30%, but much more, so if all the players leave that you don't mind leaving, you wont have a Game to play anymore... b:kiss
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited August 2014
    I don't really care for sports...Or noise, or FC or Hypers or Chat. I just wanna play. :)

Personally, I keep my bag open, covering chat at all times.
    I give all my experience to genies so I can stay at my level and experience the game for awhile in that perspective.
    I've been playing since a year after the game started, and I've never leveled a character to 100...
    But I've got a lot of genies...lol!!!
  • corne9099
    edited August 2014
    ayamekay wrote: »
    I don't really care for sports...Or noise, or FC or Hypers or Chat. I just wanna play. :)

Personally, I keep my bag open, covering chat at all times.
    I give all my experience to genies so I can stay at my level and experience the game for awhile in that perspective.
    I've been playing since a year after the game started, and I've never levelled a character to 100...
    But I've got a lot of genies...lol!!!

Lol, never above 100, thought y are 105? BUT I like your Style.b:victory
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    person 2 post above me says all this ****..while the avatar clearly shows your 105..

TROLL..lol

aww corne9099..u messed up my post haha..bah
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • corne9099
    edited August 2014
    person 2 post above me says all this ****..while the avatar clearly shows your 105..

TROLL..lol

aww corne9099..u messed up my post haha..bah
    Lol, sorry, hahahab:shutup
  • yoruichisakura
    yoruichisakura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    For the ones that have an issue with the 105 on the Avatar. Go on Edit your avatar and you'll see that there is an option to chose that one. I don't remember exactly the name. Something with MOD avatar or so. Has nothing to do with your real toon and your real lvl. b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• miraclered
    miraclered Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    let fc be like it is now with out hypers all people that say to fix it SHUT UP START TO LURN YOUR CHAR FIRST WITH OUT HYPERING YOU DONT LURN YOUR CHAR IF YOU STAY HYPERING IN STUPID FC YOU CAN HYPER ON PV AND OTHER PLAYSES TO TRY THAT YOU ALSO LVL THEN FC IS NOT NEEDED ANY MORE LET IT WITH OUT HYPER AND START TO LURN YOUR CHARS AND STOP COMPLENING ABOUT THE STUPID FC THEY ARE WORKING ON THE SITE MUCH TO GET NEW THINGS IN MAYBEY WE GET OTHER THINGS IN PLACE JUST BE PACEND AND RELAX JOIN THE GAME FOR FUN NOT FOR THE STUPID FC COME ON WE DONT NEED FC IS ABOUT TEAM WORK AND FUN TO HAVE TEAM WORK TO LVL YOUR CHAR NOT A STUPID PINK STONE THAT LVLS FOR YOU YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK ALONE AND MOSED OF YOU ARE MAD BEGUS YOU CANT SELL STUPID FC RNS ANY MORE TO GET YOUR MONEY HIND LOWER THE FREAKING PRICE ON THE SERVER THEN YOU SELL IT FOR NORMAL PRICES AND GET ALSO INUF MONEY HOLE FC IS STUPID THEY MAY DELETE IT FROM SOME PEOPLE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THE FC I LOVE THE QUESTING MORE OR GET IT LVL RANGED ONLY REALLY FOR LVL 85 NO LOWER LVLS ANY MORE AND REBIRTHS ONLY ON LVL RANGE 95 TO ENTER IN FC WOULD BE BETTER
  • Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver
    Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    FC can stay as it is, all these hyper babies with no gear or ability to play there class are beginning to annoy me on the BH100's and primal quests. they do nothing to help the squad and because they spend all the ingame coin on Hypers, they then make the excuse of no good gear due to lack of funds. Guess what, complete all your damn quests! you get exp, spirit + coin by doing them and you get to learn how to play your class more. all i care about is the earning time BS. We get given auto-cultivation to grind and earn exp and funds outside of FC. To stop all the btching about auto-cultivation why not make it so you can only do it for 1 hour at a time and then have to reactivate it, that would solve alot of problems across all servers. As for servers will die in a few months, thats what was said last year, when they brought in Nation Wars, that was said when they introduced Earthguard class. Get a grip, when the servers die, they die due to people no longer interested in the game anymore, they can not keep every single player happy.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't follow sport so meh.

and about FC - I absolutely want it back the way it was WITH GOONS having their original xp back. If you're gunna level fast - make it REAL fast.

EDIT - imagine gooning nowadays - people would be one shotting the things.....
  • gnawcatshop
    gnawcatshop Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    People have complained about power leveling "FC Babies" not knowing their class for years and now peaople are complaining because it has finally been fixed.
  • malabalish
    malabalish Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PLease pretty please fix the chat lock its a pain in the ***, for fc just change the rule only reborn can access
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    XXxColaxXx - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    its so funny reading all the QQ about hypers do you not read other forums? they are working on the issue my god this has happened before and they fixed it. GET OVER IT!! Why are you plvling anyways so you can just get bored at lvl 105+? There isnt much to do end game... Enjoy your quests while you can lol. b:pleased
  • ayamekay
    edited August 2014
    corne9099 wrote: »
    Lol, never above 100, thought y are 105? BUT I like your Style.b:victory
    Actually that isn't my avatar. The only forum Avatar available to me is a moderator Avatar.
    I'm level 74 Assassin. I've been level 74 for about 2 months now. I have no Character higher nor have I ever. Also my post and join date are also not correct. This is an ongoing forum issue, by the way. The result of trying to get it to work when I clearly knew it wouldn't...lol
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    miraclered wrote: »
    let fc be like it is now with out hypers all people that say to fix it SHUT UP START TO LURN YOUR CHAR FIRST WITH OUT HYPERING YOU DONT LURN YOUR CHAR IF YOU STAY HYPERING IN STUPID FC YOU CAN HYPER ON PV AND OTHER PLAYSES TO TRY THAT YOU ALSO LVL THEN FC IS NOT NEEDED ANY MORE LET IT WITH OUT HYPER AND START TO LURN YOUR CHARS AND STOP COMPLENING ABOUT THE STUPID FC THEY ARE WORKING ON THE SITE MUCH TO GET NEW THINGS IN MAYBEY WE GET OTHER THINGS IN PLACE JUST BE PACEND AND RELAX JOIN THE GAME FOR FUN NOT FOR THE STUPID FC COME ON WE DONT NEED FC IS ABOUT TEAM WORK AND FUN TO HAVE TEAM WORK TO LVL YOUR CHAR NOT A STUPID PINK STONE THAT LVLS FOR YOU YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK ALONE AND MOSED OF YOU ARE MAD BEGUS YOU CANT SELL STUPID FC RNS ANY MORE TO GET YOUR MONEY HIND LOWER THE FREAKING PRICE ON THE SERVER THEN YOU SELL IT FOR NORMAL PRICES AND GET ALSO INUF MONEY HOLE FC IS STUPID THEY MAY DELETE IT FROM SOME PEOPLE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THE FC I LOVE THE QUESTING MORE OR GET IT LVL RANGED ONLY REALLY FOR LVL 85 NO LOWER LVLS ANY MORE AND REBIRTHS ONLY ON LVL RANGE 95 TO ENTER IN FC WOULD BE BETTER

yep, we are so gonna read that post^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited August 2014
    inagi wrote: »
    Honestly, the percentage of people who play PWI before FC was introduced is tiny. Most who don't cash shop make their money in game by doing plvls or TT (this is in reference to the artard who said limiting the Time people can farm in TT was a valid idea). This is basically the same problem that we had with the goon glitch. Not everyone got to do the goon glitch so you had lots of high lvls with an obvious advantage to those who either were not here for it or those who didn't want to get banned for it even tho a very small number were actually banned for gooning. PWI apparently decided it wasn't fishy for a cleric to go from lvl1 to lvl105 in 7 days.

All the people who are RA2 and lvl100+ have used hypers in FF. This is clearly an unfair advantage. I'm not one to give ultimatums but unless FF is fixed tons of f2p players will quit leaving the game with literally 100 hardcore csing players throughout all the servers and they too will quit eventually when they get bored of playing with the same people over and over and over and over again.

Another possible suggestion would be hiring your own devs who actually can look at the damn patch and make modifications to it without having to ask China for help. Wouldn't that be grand? Then maybe you could get some stuff done in a timely fashion.

Also, how about merging the servers. I don't know how it is with other servers but only 500 people are on for NW. That is the largest event going in the game at the moment and if only 500 per server are logging in, may as well merge the servers to bolster the population and buy yourselves some more time before people decide that they're bored and no longer want to spend money on pwi. Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE

they cant merg the nw's becuase there at diff times ijs would be hard to have all severs to do nw at same time be 4 am when its 4pm n diff sever
  • ayamekay
    edited August 2014

For....some reason....I just can't stop......laughing after reading....your reply...
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think everyone should reflect on WHY fc became popular.....

Obviously people got sick of super boring quests with rewards not reflective of the effort.

I'd be happy if they made every quest above level 90 worth 100x the current rewards. I mean who the hell is going to go kill 100 novastocks for like 80k xp? For 800k - yeah I probably would.

Many of us fit into the same boat - we've been around a while. I would really like to continue levelling my ha veno - its only lvl 81 but the quests are so repetitive I just cant bring it out of retirement to tackle levelling again, at the expense of my 100+ chars.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    my spelling sucks but even i attempted to make you get the jest of what i was saying lol wowb:victory im not a hater tho i have bad grammar and spelling to.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I read it but it's nonsense...ya not all of it but misses the entire point of why Hypers should really stay out of FC.

We don't need a possibility that any dumbo can just lvl twinks in no time. Especially since anyone said "eh, earning time doesn't solve the problem, they just gonna roll more alts". that's not gonna happen this way.

Besides, there are many many possibilities to lvl these days. FC isn't really needed. Would be nice to see the map being a bit more crowded with non-bots. Zenning has not been a viable option for ages. Time to bring it back!

FC brought nothing good to this game as FC was one of the major influences in the decline of this game. Not gonna cry for it and da hell. Then I need 4 days isntead of one to lvl an alt to 100 if I'd like to. Who cares. Time to bring the effort back to lvling :D
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I personally want fc back. I leveled slow the first time on each toon and I do not feel like going through that 2 more times for each toon when most people got to use fc to rebirth twice already b:angry

I see no mention about the Veno daily not working being mentioned in the notes either....I don't want to be in pk mode to get feral stars. Seriously why should I be stuck in pk mode for 10 hours just to get feral stars? I chose PVE server for a reason and the instance worked in PVE mode before this update.

While I'm at it I'll also mention I hate the font change. Not everything in our version is the same as the Chinese version. Doesn't PWI pay China to make sure things work as intended for our version before giving us content updates? PWI should stop letting their playerbase get screwed over by glitches every time we get an update. It is already known that China is insanely slow to fix issues. And PWI wonders why they been losing so many players and with them their money.
  • nicolekaus22
    nicolekaus22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    whats server status?b:thanks