[Maintenance Discussion]-8-26-14 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Maintenance will be tonight, from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140826T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
*Players can no longer fly in the Secret Passage.
*The store icon of the Punk-Metal Shirt matches the item's actual graphic.

Text Fixes
*Sacred Codex: Absolute Virtue now properly states that the skill it teaches increases Physical and Magic Defense, not Critical Rate.
*The Assassin's Blood Frenzy skill now properly states that it heals you when you attack, not when you are attacked.
*The Venomancer's advanced Soul Link skill has been renamed Soul Drain to better differentiate it from the base skill.
*The Archosaur Treasure now better displays that it can only be opened once per character.
*Miscellaneous text fixes.

Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Daenerystt - Sanctuary
    Daenerystt - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So you are not fixing FCC at all? b:angry b:cry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hockey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    First non-human reply!

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 808-811 14.8MB (15552096 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    : Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?
    Shall I tell you something about football? Yes, I am excited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• leknum
    leknum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What about the hypers in FC?
  • tsukimaru#3649
    tsukimaru#3649 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Was wondering if u can fix the chat and remove that thing of earning time, u know i must quest more and not gaining any exp from mobs is quite dumb -.-
    Oh and dunno if everyone noticed but demon's Blood Paint is not lasting an hour (at least not when autocultivating)
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    leknum wrote: »
    What about the hypers in FC?

I replied to the other thread already open. Please keep the discussion of Hypers in there so I can track it more easily. Thanks! b:pleased

This thread for reference: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1711191
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    im fan of FC, fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Patriots.
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fix Fc ... i mean it was not in the patch notes it should be fixed also another thing not in a patch note was the earning time **** its a good consept but needs to be fixed where people can still get stuff in instances
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Finally! Fix FC!
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nzer0 wrote: »
    Finally! Fix FC!

Joo wish. Won't happenb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Man, how hard is it to fix the awful chat font and the chat freezing at least...

As for sport, none. I don't care for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    Raffiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    Fix Fc ... i mean it was not in the patch notes it should be fixed also another thing not in a patch note was the earning time **** its a good consept but needs to be fixed where people can still get stuff in instances

Sparkie has already replied in another thread about non hypering in fc in that it is an intended change by the developers although he is still trying to find out the how's and the why's, so don't expect anything to be changed in the short term.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140826T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes

Text Fixes
    *Sacred Codex: Absolute Virtue now properly states that the skill it teaches increases Physical and Magic Defense, not Critical Rate.
    *The Assassin's Blood Frenzy skill now properly states that it heals you when you attack, not when you are attacked.
    *The Venomancer's advanced Soul Link skill has been renamed Soul Drain to better differentiate it from the base skill.
    *The Archosaur Treasure now better displays that it can only be opened once per character.

Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?

What about the biggest part of the update, the weekly event which is completely broken on all PVE servers. I haven't even seen any mention of it from GM/CM. This update kind of revolved around this new event, it's the only real new content we got other than a new daily and some add ons to old stuff. The fact that it's broken doesn't even warrant any explanation or plans for a fix?
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yikes gonna have more people quit about fc D:...
    got friends that are bored high levels that wanna level there alts.b:surrender
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

I am a 49'er girl to the end b:victory

And for all those saying FC is broken...the instance still works just fine. It accomplishes what it should. Kill bosses ,kill mobs,complete quest lines. Only thing different is your hypers are broken. Shoulld ask to fix hypers not FC. b:laugh
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    NBA all the way! go golden state warriors!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What about the biggest part of the update, the weekly event which is completely broken on all PVE servers. I haven't even seen any mention of it from GM/CM. This update kind of revolved around this new event, it's the only real new content we got other than a new daily and some add ons to old stuff. The fact that it's broken doesn't even warrant any explanation or plans for a fix?

It's not broken. Everyone who particpates gets rewards. It's just badly designed(unless that was intended...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • issiris
    issiris Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    So you are not fixing FCC at all? b:angry b:cry

what about the small font size?
    when will it be fixed
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 2014

It's not broken. Everyone who particpates gets rewards. It's just badly designed(unless that was intended...)
    I'd still call it broken. If you could be blue name in TW or NW that would be broken too.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    And the earning time will remove or keep it...?
    Yo~.
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    spdr wrote: »
    The big concern is to fix frost for us and the people!
    Um b:question given u said "us" which is inclusive of yourself... and THEN said "and the people"... I'm concerned who or what YOU ARE b:surprised b:shocked But otherwise Idgaf about fc or hypers ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Anyone care to place their guesses as to how many weeks it will take before fcc is either fixed or we hear a final call on its fate.

5 weeksb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sparkie. can u fix the font SIZE but not the font itself?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well there's a players want to see fc out, and players want to come back fc... all game get a change a longer years, but for me, well I dont have time to play without fc because I have work and life out game too...b:bye
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It seems PQ 3 once again is no where on the radar to get fixed. I seriuosly do hope Sparkie you are looking in the matter of fixing PQ 3.
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Football - Denver
    Baseball - Boston
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • tracyrandle
    tracyrandle Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes

Text Fixes

who the ** cares about football or other stupid sports. I don't play this game for that, fix **** or close the fking doors already damn
  • spdr
    spdr Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:kissMaintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?[/QUOTE]

NEW YORK JETS, BABY!!!!

But Honestly, the Big concern for people and as myself, is fixing the frost!! or make some new way of exp Instances, NOT PV.

Not everyone has time to play for amount of hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    this sounds like alot of craaaaazy poo >:\
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........