[Maintenance Discussion]-8-26-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• jusharen
    jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    well i hope they fix the earning time, cause if you enter some instance like FW and one member already at full on his/her earning time you cant get any mold unless that player wont attack
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jusharen wrote: »
    well i hope they fix the earning time, cause if you enter some instance like FW and one member already at full on his/her earning time you cant get any mold unless that player wont attack

Sounds like they should use their time more wisely. If only we could see it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    fix hypers in fc, thanks
  • jusharen
    jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    or they put some option that you could see how much your time left
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fix the damn chat glitch, fcc can remain as it is, if people want to lvl they will either way, it`s not 2008 when leveling was much harder!
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, I agree, fix FCC so we can have more people who are level 100 and never played their class.....
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    HEY! I have an idea! Install the update on another server and try it out before you release it. Fix things that don't work before you go public. Wouldn't that be an original idea?
  • xladymysticx
    xladymysticx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    FCC wasn't just for ppl to lvl characters and not know how to play them. I'm personally upset this was taken out. My server has lost a lot of players because of this decision they made. My prediction is that if they don't fix this and soon PWI will be dead in a couple months time. That instance became a way of life on this game. It wasn't right to take it out from under our feet.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?

Not really into football or any sport. It is boring to see people playing with ballsb:chuckle
  • shindola
    shindola Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    i love how some ppl cant read english lol, dumb dumb da dumb dum, come on guys FCC stuff blah read lol, but anyways Seahawks 12th man say wat oh dumb da dumb dum lol, oh one more thing thank you pwi for adding more stuff in primeworld i was getting lazy again lolb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • petrave
    petrave Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:surrender what about veno dailly first you give us the option to evolve pets and now you take that away again wow thats really low gues i be gone soon to a private server they are better then real pwi right now b:angry
  • lodez
    lodez Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Text Fixes
    *The Assassin's Blood Frenzy skill now properly states that it heals you when you attack, not when you are attacked.

The actual description was correct? Blood frenzy supposed to heal you when you are attacked? It is the reverse of bp, so you are actually making a mistake.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lodez wrote: »
    The actual description was correct? Blood frenzy supposed to heal you when you are attacked? It is the reverse of bp, so you are actually making a mistake.

Blood Frenzy is a tuned up Blood Paint, it does not heal you when you deal no dmg and are attacked, it returns 25 pct of dmg u deal as hp, same as BP 2/3 pct.
  • corne9099
    corne9099 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    shimarukyo wrote: »
    Was wondering if u can fix the chat and remove that thing of earning time, u know i must quest more and not gaining any exp from mobs is quite dumb -.-
    Oh and dunno if everyone noticed but demon's Blood Paint is not lasting an hour (at least not when autocultivating)

Yes, Yes, Yes, on all these. Chat keeps on resetting to locked status, earning time is just a way for PWI to force people to Buy More Gold, TAKE IT AWAY! And I got the same on BP... And who the Heck wants Hypers disabled in FF? It is becoming more and more tedious to play PWI!
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the veno instance? do y'all even know that it doesn't work?

do y'all care?
  • Oddfart - Dreamweaver
    Oddfart - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sport? Does looking for work count as a sport?
  • pagilao
    pagilao Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hey GMs if ur not fixing FC can u atleast make us run Pv 5-6 times without buying pv openers like srsly ur making the game really really really really boring some people would like to power lvl cuz they dot have all time in the world doing quests and quest and quest forever! like pls atleast put the FC back!
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PWI look see what your people want for once insead of just guessing talk to us see what we think would be better. You take stuff away from us never return it.... Most of us are not kids tell us whats up !!! You want to keep your people then keep them happy and atleast be more open with us instead of leaving us hanging all the time
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The most interesting thing about FCC hypers being disabled, is we get to see alt accounts leveled through FCC hypering come on with their single digit posts and complain. Made even more entertaining when the few in other threads try to make it out like they are championing a cause for everyone else. When everyone knows it's pure selfish reasons, they only care about leveling that affects them.

And Bears of course.

EDIT: Any way you devs are able to sort out how many of these alt posters are from the same IP? Before there were few posters, then all the single digits pop out. You know many of them have the same owner, so wondering how many actual people, and not just accounts, actually want hypers in FCC.
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i dont have time and took me 4 years to get 101 and reborn twice in a month (i was outta game 1year and 6months) to lvl up doing bh quest and looking mobs that gave me good exp

my hubby cant make money selling big room on fc, but there always are a way to gain exp and money.

football? i think should be better renamed "handegg", they barely use feet on it.

SweetieBot Do you know anything about anniversary gifts for this year (its my 4th year here)
  • noslenynhoj
    noslenynhoj Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sage version of blade affinity is described as 'Demon Version grants 50% chance to negative status effects' b:bye
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014

SweetieBot Do you know anything about anniversary gifts for this year (its my 4th year here)
    A little, what in particular would you like to know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• inagi
    inagi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well there's a players want to see fc out, and players want to come back fc... all game get a change a longer years, but for me, well I dont have time to play without fc because I have work and life out game too...b:bye

Honestly, the percentage of people who play PWI before FC was introduced is tiny. Most who don't cash shop make their money in game by doing plvls or TT (this is in reference to the artard who said limiting the Time people can farm in TT was a valid idea). This is basically the same problem that we had with the goon glitch. Not everyone got to do the goon glitch so you had lots of high lvls with an obvious advantage to those who either were not here for it or those who didn't want to get banned for it even tho a very small number were actually banned for gooning. PWI apparently decided it wasn't fishy for a cleric to go from lvl1 to lvl105 in 7 days.

All the people who are RA2 and lvl100+ have used hypers in FF. This is clearly an unfair advantage. I'm not one to give ultimatums but unless FF is fixed tons of f2p players will quit leaving the game with literally 100 hardcore csing players throughout all the servers and they too will quit eventually when they get bored of playing with the same people over and over and over and over again.

Another possible suggestion would be hiring your own devs who actually can look at the damn patch and make modifications to it without having to ask China for help. Wouldn't that be grand? Then maybe you could get some stuff done in a timely fashion.

Also, how about merging the servers. I don't know how it is with other servers but only 500 people are on for NW. That is the largest event going in the game at the moment and if only 500 per server are logging in, may as well merge the servers to bolster the population and buy yourselves some more time before people decide that they're bored and no longer want to spend money on pwi. Just a suggestion.
  • corne9099
    corne9099 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The most interesting thing about FCC hypers being disabled, is we get to see alt accounts leveled through FCC hypering come on with their single digit posts and complain. Made even more entertaining when the few in other threads try to make it out like they are championing a cause for everyone else. When everyone knows it's pure selfish reasons, they only care about leveling that affects them.

And Bears of course.

EDIT: Any way you devs are able to sort out how many of these alt posters are from the same IP? Before there were few posters, then all the single digits pop out. You know many of them have the same owner, so wondering how many actual people, and not just accounts, actually want hypers in FCC.

Y ARE 100% CORRECT, I am a single Diget, and so what? If I don't like the Game there are for sure more people that agrees! Esp bout Hypers, Earning time etc. If y are satisfied with the game, say so, but don't try to slander other people by making them look like Morons, Please!
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    inagi wrote: »
    Honestly, the percentage of people who play PWI before FC was introduced is tiny. Most who don't cash shop make their money in game by doing plvls or TT (this is in reference to the artard who said limiting the Time people can farm in TT was a valid idea). This is basically the same problem that we had with the goon glitch. Not everyone got to do the goon glitch so you had lots of high lvls with an obvious advantage to those who either were not here for it or those who didn't want to get banned for it even tho a very small number were actually banned for gooning. PWI apparently decided it wasn't fishy for a cleric to go from lvl1 to lvl105 in 7 days.

All the people who are RA2 and lvl100+ have used hypers in FF. This is clearly an unfair advantage. I'm not one to give ultimatums but unless FF is fixed tons of f2p players will quit leaving the game with literally 100 hardcore csing players throughout all the servers and they too will quit eventually when they get bored of playing with the same people over and over and over and over again.

Another possible suggestion would be hiring your own devs who actually can look at the damn patch and make modifications to it without having to ask China for help. Wouldn't that be grand? Then maybe you could get some stuff done in a timely fashion.

Also, how about merging the servers. I don't know how it is with other servers but only 500 people are on for NW. That is the largest event going in the game at the moment and if only 500 per server are logging in, may as well merge the servers to bolster the population and buy yourselves some more time before people decide that they're bored and no longer want to spend money on pwi. Just a suggestion.

They had added a thing for Cross Server NW when rebirthing came out and made it seem we had to rebirth to do it. We all did OFC. Then we coudnt do it but it still states it on the npc when we go to go in to NW !!! But they are too worryed about fixing skill names and flyer names and all the BS to really care about the stuff that we actualy care about. But i would agree with you Cross Server NW would be AWESOME. If they can not merge servers they should atleast give us that since it is put on to a NPC showing it already
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Harshlands is not even putting 500 in NW now..last 3 have been less than 90 per team..

90x4=360

360 people on for NW now..and dropping every weekend.

this is the summer time and typically pwi`s busy season with kids out of school etc...

TW`s gone

Nw`s gone

Fc`s gone

everything becomeing time restricted based on one butthead botting all night to earn 4-8m coins
    not even enough to buy a hp charm.

and yet the only thing PWI can or will do..is more restrictions..more instances nurfed or changed when if anything you should be giveing the stuf away by now just in hopes to get some activity at the top end of the game

Why would anyone start in this game now..your looking at 2+ years before you`ll even be in g16 base armor with the changes they have made to TT,WS,FC,Earning time..etc

and through it all..gold continues to climb ...which clearly means less people are spending money on this game

How can PWI be soo blind to the fact that no matter how silly this game is..more people = more possible $

nothing you have done has fix changed or helped in anyway...yet you continue to remove stuff that ONLY REALLY EFFECTS THOSE TRYING TO CATCH UP..

as has been stated over and over..those who already have it or have been working around the system will continue too no matter what you do...all your doing is driving off the newbs and future players.

MORE PEOPLE + MORE MONEY ..face palm

Ohh football..thank god your almost back..Go Cowboys !!
  • BloodMaid - Momaganon
    BloodMaid - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I hope the fc hyper issue wont get "fixed" (or bugged ITC) - or at least it gets a restriction instead.

This way people will stop leveling 10+ botting accounts and 20+ jolly mystics. And i dont mind if this kind of players "leaves because they dont have time" to lvl up the way you should (because doing quests and pv and cube and bh and cs is sooooo hard ? lol). The only thing coming from them is driving the gold prices up anyway .
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Andy_elf - Harshlands
    Andy_elf - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    you red headed step **** had better fix hypers in frost this is total bullshyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Obelisk - Dreamweaver
    Obelisk - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What about Venomancer Instance b:cry