Options
14567810»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sinner6696 wrote: »
    wow so now i can't make coins to buy my armors and upgrades wow whats the point in playing anymore then? **** this ****

Botting != Playing. The two are, in fact, total opposites.

Just throwing that out there in case you weren't aware. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This better be permanent. Hopefully gold inflation cools a bit. Well done. This is a much better solution than raising the gold cap. iirc I actually suggested it :)
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    anyone knows how to setting our config so i can use manual patch?. tyb:thanks
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    is this a glitch or do we have just certain amount of botting allowed now if this is so can we get a schedule so we can plan around this or just wait for our time to run out ( would be nice to know how long we have to bot ) . Just curious why is it after these big update we have so many bugs u have to fix
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    seems like after 8h or so of botting you don't get any more drops.

What?!?! If that's true, it's the best thing I've heard in regards to this game for a while now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM :D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It isn't really that great, you two. Assuming it came by accident like how FC did, it's the feature that China has where once you go into combat mode, a timer starts going down and once it stops you can't get any more drops or coin for the day. If your timer ends your entire party gets no drops, either. People who play legitly are getting damaged, too.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Speaking as someone who uses the bot system most days, I don't get why this is a big deal. Is 8-10 hours seriously not enough? You didn't have anything before and now you can't handle only having half a day? Geez. And here I was hoping they would make it like 4-5 hours.

That said, I do think it is ridiculous that earning time should be able to affect squadmates. It definitely isn't fair if someone joins a BH after earning time and makes it so that others can't get drops. That is something they should look into.

I have yet to explore this update in detail but I have to say this:

CHANGE THE PLAYER'S NAME FONT BACK. Seriously, we hated it last time you changed it and now you do it again. I get an instant headache when I log in somewhere crowded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Speaking as someone who uses the bot system most days, I don't get why this is a big deal. Is 8-10 hours seriously not enough? You didn't have anything before and now you can't handle only having half a day? Geez. And here I was hoping they would make it like 4-5 hours.

That said, I do think it is ridiculous that earning time should be able to affect squadmates. It definitely isn't fair if someone joins a BH after earning time and makes it so that others can't get drops. That is something they should look into.

I have yet to explore this update in detail but I have to say this:

CHANGE THE PLAYER'S NAME FONT BACK. Seriously, we hated it last time you changed it and now you do it again. I get an instant headache when I log in somewhere crowded.

It's more of an actual problem for people who log in for a tiny ammount of time in the morning to set their character up (before botting, this was often reflection), leave 8 hours to go to work, and then come back and left their game on with the expectation that they'd be able to do their dailies then.

Not everything is so straightforward with this, since its effects affect more than just botting.

All of these points are, of course, presuming it works the same way it does in China. I haven't run into earning time yet and I've had my game running for more much than 10 hours today, so I'm functioning just on booksmarts. And being a bit perplexed by the lack of issues on my part....
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's more of an actual problem for people who log in for a tiny ammount of time in the morning to set their character up (before botting, this was often reflection), leave 8 hours to go to work, and then come back and left their game on with the expectation that they'd be able to do their dailies then.

Not everything is so straightforward with this, since its effects affect more than just botting.

All of these points are, of course, presuming it works the same way it does in China. I haven't run into earning time yet and I've had my game running for more much than 10 hours today, so I'm functioning just on booksmarts. And being a bit perplexed by the lack of issues on my part....

I can see it being annoying if it does trigger just from being in battle mode. I read on another thread it only triggered from starting auto-culti and that I would be fine with... one could learn to plan around it. I'd probably just use a separate alt just for botting that I didn't do dailies on.

Personally, just to avoid this affecting questers/squads, they should just make the autoculti feature itself only work for 8 hours a day. The earning time feature could mess up a lot of quests where you need drops to complete them, or things like the boss in FSP that drops axes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I can see it being annoying if it does trigger just from being in battle mode. I read on another thread it only triggered from starting auto-culti and that I would be fine with... one could learn to plan around it. I'd probably just use a separate alt just for botting that I didn't do dailies on.

Personally, just to avoid this affecting questers/squads, they should just make the autoculti feature itself only work for 8 hours a day. The earning time feature could mess up a lot of quests where you need drops to complete them, or things like the boss in FSP that drops axes.

Nnn... yes I can very easily agree.
    Although I've started pressing F12 to pick up groups of items instead of spamclicking pick up (and then instantly stop auto-culti so it doesn't mess with what I"m doing), I could easily get out of the habit I"ve had for only a week.
    People auto-cultiing for a limited ammount of time, and it only effecting drops in auto-culti, would make places less full of bots, too... and even though people would be 'getting less coin' it would likely pay for itself by lowering gold cost a bit.
    ...unless people just level more toons, I guess. But there's also the FC hyper being disabled thing going on.
    I wonder if they're coordinated...
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Well, the booksmart thing to do would be to reverse the order. Lose maybe one day of auto-culti, and only turn it on after you jump on to do your actual playing. Or auto-culti for X amount of time before you jump on, depending on work schedule and when it resets for you, and then play, then bot. That's just what jumps out at me as being the most ridiculously obvious solution, however.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The earning time feature could mess up a lot of quests where you need drops to complete them, or things like the boss in FSP that drops axes.
    Idk if it affects quest drop, but it definitely shouldn't. As for toad in FSP, it doesn't drop axes as an item, but casts them as a skill. At least I believe it works like that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Idk if it affects quest drop, but it definitely shouldn't. As for toad in FSP, it doesn't drop axes as an item, but casts them as a skill. At least I believe it works like that :)

It makes an elemental immune low-hp axe mob spawn on some person in the squad which you kill to make axes drop.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It makes an elemental immune low-hp axe mob spawn on some person in the squad which you kill to make axes drop.
    Well, I know it does, but it should work differently or be an exception unaffected by anything. Did anybody encounter such problem anyway? I see people just assume it can be troublesome, but in fact...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Maintenance Question: If you could have any type of creature as a new race, what would you pick and why?

Answer to this weeks Question:

As I've said before *in quite a few of my posts* over the years *Since before the Tidebourne expansion*, PW needs a 'WRAITH Based' playable class for all of us players (with skills, styles & techniques based more off the darkside of the magical & supernatural arts ~ Like 'Necromancy, Dopplegangers, Possesion & etc.') you could base their storyline as that of a subgroup/race of disenfranchised wraith who have grown annoyed & disgusted with the main wraith groups intentions and as such want to crush it)

As for the looks of this race of disgruntled wraith ~ it could be based off of a species style (or comparably equivalent looks) to the
    'Modo race' of 'Jade Dynasty' ~ Now there was a playable race that was worthy of being a Wraith species
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yes, a wraith-based race would be really cool. We already have Tideborn who kinda uses "dark" classes such as assassin and psychic (they are called voodooist in wanmei I guess or am I wrong?), some of their skill descriptions mentions darkness and blah blah. But they are mostly fish people b:chuckle

So I say either a wraith-based race or a new, refreshing race.
  • blaisze123
    blaisze123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Anyone knows a link for manual patch 801-808? the latest one. my auto update is not patching :-( some pls post me the link.. TY in advanced
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    blaisze123 wrote: »
    Anyone knows a link for manual patch 801-808? the latest one. my auto update is not patching :-( some pls post me the link.. TY in advanced
    You can just hit the search button and type in manual patch next time. Or type in Surtr. b:chuckle
    OPKossy wrote: »
    atribute2 wrote: »
    is there no manual patch?
    See :
    Surtr wrote: »
    Here are the manual patch links:

EN:
    783-808
    801-808

DE:
    293-319
    312-319