Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones

jwillson123
jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Suggestion Box
NEW POLL

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21750721#post21750721

#################################################################

It would be great if auto cultivation would be limited to 1 hour just like hyper stones
and if people want to auto culti for a longer time they would need to buy a cash shop item.
if they want to bot for 23 hours the cost would be 25 silver per hour.

Or make a system similar to hypers.

Auto cultivation is great to do quests.
But people are abusing it to make coins with multiple alts.
Making in game currency worthless.

This affect cash shoppers because they are getting more coins but with the inflation caused by abuse of auto culti they are getting less buying power since items are now double the price that they were before.
Cash shoppers likes to buy from boutique but there are items like Jade of steady defense, fashion that is not available or mounts that we purchase selling gold to players.
I do buy gold to buy a rare flyers,mounts and fashion.

Other games have this feature they charge money for extra time of auto botting system and it makes them a lot of money.

Lets say 10,000 players play per server.
10% of them do auto cultivation daily

1,000 players earning 6-10 million a day.

in a month = 168,000,000,000 Billions inserted into the economy...

People just do not see how much of an impact this make seriously.
Read it over and over again 10 times if you must till you get it. Because is so simple to analyze yet people do not get it....

:::::::::::::::::::Compare PVP servers::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lost City
EwygpQi.png

Harshlands
http://i.imgur.com/tkm7dut.png

:::::::::::::::::::::::With PVE Servers:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dreamweaver

http://i.imgur.com/O8T6Uta.png

Raging Tides
http://i.imgur.com/8MtOvKk.png

Dreamweaver
http://i.imgur.com/O8T6Uta.png

Morai prices:
http://i.imgur.com/Q5G0S0j.png

Santuary your server
http://i.imgur.com/AQaI7BK.png

Achosaur which was the cheapest server was beaten by all PVP servers
http://i.imgur.com/bjAIHRv.png

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
LAST YEAR GOLD PRICES
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=63
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PVP Servers
Harshlands
Gold price sell 1.75 buy 1.7
time between wc 7

Lost City
Gold Price= sell 1.988 buy 1.9
Time between WC=9 seconds

PVE Servers

Archosuar
Gold Price sell 1.049 buy 1.012
Time between WC=6 seconds
Sanct
Gold Pirce sell 1.4mil buy 1.3mil
time between wc=3
HT
Gold price sell 1.4 buy 1.35
time between wc=4
Raging Tide
Gold price sell 1.585 buy 1.48
time betwen wc=4
Dreamweaver
Gold price sell 1.448 buy 1.36
time between wc=5

See PVP servers now are cheaper and PVE gold is over a million more expensive. The Proof is there all you need to know that the abuse of auto culti is running the economy.

Latest AH prices is it getting worse.
Raging Tides
http://gyazo.com/20a39210cebe4a2d36610be3b5199cfe
Harshlands
http://gyazo.com/1ff19b2c19e98425e68802ecca76947b
Dreamweaver
http://gyazo.com/1e5808c67bf73ab2095de191843129b9

Morai
http://gyazo.com/8cae64505177c5884139fd187bd89576

Archo
http://gyazo.com/49d4f328a86dce534dc2cc08c7ce2db8

Lost City
http://gyazo.com/627f8284ba8a13e46bd907a645f97cf8

Santuary
http://gyazo.com/dca576efd62693f34157dbfb0dc0e7af

Heaven Tears
http://gyazo.com/b152199d828bed4d66379c34414aa5c5

Jones quest chain requires work and time.
botting only requires a few clicks set it up and go to sleep earning money while you sleep or work or are afk.

Jones reqires you to actually play the game so I have no problem with it.

Botting I am against it because people are earning coins without doing nothing.

Example 1: Farmer 1 farmed TT for 2 hours = earned 10 million

Example 2: Botter 2 clicked few buttons in 2 minutes and goes to sleep = earned 10 million.

"Farmer" wants to buy sky cover ring he farmed for 20 hours to save 100m

"Player" also wants a sky cover ring he offers 150m instead he does not care paying extra 50m since he earned it while sleeping and been afk.

"Farmer now has to farm an extra 10 hours.

Farmer now got 150m and plans to buy sky cover ring but he can not find any because botter 2 and botter 3 buy them all.

Farmer now going to buy sky cover ring for 160m but Botter 4 and botter 5 also wants the ring so botter 4 offers 170m and botter 5 offers 180m

Now Farmer have to farm for 10 extra hours.

In the past farmed only had to farm for 20 hours to buy sky cover ring.
Now average farmer has to farm 60 hours! to buy a sky cover ring!

In my server sky cover ring stock is selling at 300m+ Yes ridiculous price because of the new damn rings.

In the end farmed is forced to bot too and leave computer on 24 hours and farm too to be able to compete.

Right now there are more botters than farmers and merchants.

Botters are not affected by the market like merchants and farmers that their earning is limited to the market.

Botter can earn 100% without limits. Lets see what happens with new earning system it might help economy lets just hope so.

The real reason is botters that why economy messes up.

Imagine economy and item stock like a pie.

the pie has to be divided by botters + merchants + farmers + casual bh + cash shoppers

The pie is not big enough for botters and botters have no limit at all.
a farmer has to sell the TT items and it takes them time to get those coins.
botters it only takes them a day to see that money 100% not relying on people buying your item and always getting same quota + they can increase their earning by investing on a new bot over and over till they got a 10+ bot army.

The point is people that did not work to earn those coins are earning more money than merchants and farmers buying items that merchant and farmer needs and increasing the price.

Also the worse thing of all...
Cashoppers stopped buying zen and now are botting instead... Thus less gold and another competitor that instead of selling gold now is buying the gold.
Also destroying what players offers coins. Why cashopper that turned into botters needs coins if they can get it for free now without doing anything?
Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
> Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
Post edited by jwillson123 on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    And what if your bot get frozen after you paid for extra time ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As a cash shopper, auto-culti has caused a small change in coin progression for me, but I just compensate by shrugging it off. There is very little in game that I need other than raps and cannies for summerwind tokens, and badges from lunar and FWS, and Flowsilver coins. Other than that everything else I need or want comes from the boutique or in packs.

I never buy tokens from catshops and instead buy packs for a small chance of getting something decent so back on topic, bots don't affect me. I kill faster than most bots that are botting on quest mobs, I have plenty of coin already, and lastly where your argument fails is...

what of the many bots that use 3rd party programs that PWI does nothing to get rid of? Most of those are actually run by heavy cash shoppers.

Sorry, but this game is technically F2P but only in the smallest definition thereof if you want any progression towards endgame, especially now. PWI is a different game than it was 4 years ago. Hell its even different than it was a year ago and sadly the strictly f2p player is left out in the cold.
    Then again the strictly F2P player does little to keep the lights on.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Bots aren't a villain to economy, if you're going to put to this terms, so is NW a villain too. Anything that puts $$$ in the player's hands will be an economy spoil, in this case, built-in bots are far from a problem.

Players don't really want to play the game, players who farm TT generate more $$$ than botters, prices get high to adjust based on coinflow and that will always happen, no matter how.

For a cashing user, the higher is the price of gold, better. For PWE, the most inclined players are to buy gold, better too. So, if do this game need "money injections" to survive, then bots are good and best for everyone.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Bots aren't a villain to economy, if you're going to put to this terms, so is NW a villain too. Anything that puts $$$ in the player's hands will be an economy spoil, in this case, built-in bots are far from a problem.

Players don't really want to play the game, players who farm TT generate more $$$ than botters, prices get high to adjust based on coinflow and that will always happen, no matter how.

For a cashing user, the higher is the price of gold, better. For PWE, the most inclined players are to buy gold, better too. So, if do this game need "money injections" to survive, then bots are good and best for everyone.

The difference between nation wars and botting is that nation wars is a coin sink that removes coin from the economy while botting is a coin faucet, injecting a lot of new coin into the economy that wasn't previously available. That's why botting has been causing rapid inflation and has been much more economically destructive than nation wars ever was, across the board.

Botting also makes it stupid easy to get coin without doing a single thing, which discourages cash shopping. Since a lot of cash shopping is to get out of doing anything. Gold hasn't suddenly become more plentiful than it was before Why? For one, there was a decreased user base because of the botting, There is also the significant group of cashers that would've spent but who now do not need to do so to get the coins they need to do what they want without having to farm/grind/merchant/play at all.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    Where is an option "I don't agree with OP"? I don't like any of your options.
    For a cashing user, the higher is the price of gold, better. For PWE, the most inclined players are to buy gold, better too.

That statement is so 2009. As a cashing player that doesn't have time to do no-lifer stuff like spamming 1 instance for hours. Still, I got plenty of coins and 90% of it goes to buying gold. Every once in a blue moon, there is some need for some coins for a NW upgrade, but anyone with that gear will cover that without need to sell gold. I didn't buy anything from a shop for months.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nope. People would just use alts/quit friends chars instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    While some people practically cry to have a more accessible game, others want to see certain features that are free to become premium. b:sweat

This is such a terrible idea.
  • jwillson123
    edited June 2014
    And what if your bot get frozen after you paid for extra time ?

It is your responsibility to choose a good place where bot would not get stuck. Also you should do repairs and do proper preparations.
    Just like hypers the counter will not be on when you dc.
    As a cash shopper, auto-culti has caused a small change in coin progression for me, but I just compensate by shrugging it off. There is very little in game that I need other than raps and cannies for summerwind tokens, and badges from lunar and FWS, and Flowsilver coins. Other than that everything else I need or want comes from the boutique or in packs.

I never buy tokens from catshops and instead buy packs for a small chance of getting something decent so back on topic, bots don't affect me. I kill faster than most bots that are botting on quest mobs, I have plenty of coin already, and lastly where your argument fails is...

what of the many bots that use 3rd party programs that PWI does nothing to get rid of? Most of those are actually run by heavy cash shoppers.

Sorry, but this game is technically F2P but only in the smallest definition thereof if you want any progression towards endgame, especially now. PWI is a different game than it was 4 years ago. Hell its even different than it was a year ago and sadly the strictly f2p player is left out in the cold.
    Then again the strictly F2P player does little to keep the lights on.

Your plenty of coins are going to become worthless if this continues in the next 10 months.
    People who used 3rd party bots were a minority they never messed up the economy as free for all botting.
    Also they were at risk of getting banned now they have no risk since people do not know the difference.

Not a villian? Read this example then

Auto Botting destroy the economy.
    In my server before auto cutli was introduced gold was at 2.3m max
    now gold is at 3.3 to 3.5 million. My server even beat morai prices which was the most expensive server.

People are abusing auto culti.
    If a player use auto culti on 3 accounts they can make 30 million.
    In a month that is like 900 million injected into the economy by a single player.

Now lets put an example. 100 players does this on a server that equals to
    90,000,000,000 billion injected into the economy montly.

In a 10 month period that = to 900,000,000,000 billion.

This actually a small estimate since there are people using over 10 accounts in auto culti.
    Also 1/3 the server population is leaving their character on auto culti every day.

People do not seen to realize how dangerous this is.

Now Half the server does auto culti.
    In my faction half the people say before they go to sleep. "I am going to sleep now! and leave auto culti on all night long!
    Coins each day are becoming more and more worthless.

There are a lot of dumb people now abussing this and because they did nothing they do not care about the true value of coins and they over paid for items.
    That is why GST where at 6 million 2 months ago before and now they are at 9 million.
    Medal of glory where at 25 million and now they are at 40 million each.
    The difference between nation wars and botting is that nation wars is a coin sink that removes coin from the economy while botting is a coin faucet, injecting a lot of new coin into the economy that wasn't previously available. That's why botting has been causing rapid inflation and has been much more economically destructive than nation wars ever was, across the board.

Botting also makes it stupid easy to get coin without doing a single thing, which discourages cash shopping. Since a lot of cash shopping is to get out of doing anything. Gold hasn't suddenly become more plentiful than it was before Why? For one, there was a decreased user base because of the botting, There is also the significant group of cashers that would've spent but who now do not need to do so to get the coins they need to do what they want without having to farm/grind/merchant/play at all.

You are one of the few smart people that knows what is going on. Also you did explain it perfectly why auto botting ruins the economy instead of NW. NW just replaced nirvana.

Nope. People would just use alts/quit friends chars instead.

Yes people gonna have to do some effort into logging into a different account each hour to use alts/quit friends each time an hour passes and that is great!

Instead now people are using alts/quit friends "At the same time running 5 alts for over 10 hours"

Some example to make it clear for you.
    5 hour perior:

Switching alt each hour for 5 hours = Generated 5 million a day

In an hour running 5 bots with the limitation of 1 hour = 5 million a day

running 5 alts/quit friends at the same time without limitation! = 25 million a day!
    While some people practically cry to have a more accessible game, others want to see certain features that are free to become premium. b:sweat

This is such a terrible idea.

My idea is an excellent Idea. If you think hard enough you will see why. If not then I can explain to you just ask. The real reason is if they add this premium feature less people will abuse it and people will think twice before leaving auto culti all night long on multiple alts
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    My idea is an excellent Idea. If you think hard enough you will see why. If not then I can explain to you just ask. The real reason is if they add this premium feature less people will abuse it and people will think twice before leaving auto culti all night long on multiple alts

Bull****. People would just go back to illegal bots now that they got used to it. And we all know how PWE enforces their rules ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• robert205
    robert205 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    When people start out in the primal world, they would need the auto bot to be able to get enough aquametal (I think it is) to get the flyer and/or mounts. Those are @ 4,999 and 9,999. If they only could bot for an hour at a time or it is taken it out, It wouldn't be worth doing the quests in there. In other words, it would be a waste of time. b:thanks
  • jwillson123
    edited June 2014

Bull****. People would just go back to illegal bots now that they got used to it. And we all know how PWE enforces their rules ...

Is better that few people use lillegal bots than having half the server using bots.

Are you happy with gold reaching 4 million???
    with rate things are going this going to happen in less than 10 months.

Are you happy with items been double priced??

Most people auto culti to compete quest is fine but abusing it to make coins is getting ridiculous and out of hand.

not only should they remove auto culti or limit it.
    They should put all DQ items valued at 1 coins like low level DQ items.

auto culti should be something to help with quests not something to abuse and mess up the economy.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    It's cute that you think it would be a few people. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    It's cute that you think it would be a few people. lol

Just because they got used to it, doesn't mean they'd break the rules to have it back. Some of them would probably quit. Lots of people wouldn't necessarily trust handing over money to illegal software. And many of them play the game by the rules because thats just how they play games. Those same people often feel cheated because they refuse to break the rules, and want people who do, punished. But there are still tons of players who are sick to death of seeing cheaters prosper, that do not cheat themselves. There would almost certainly be a reduction of the bots in any case. And the less bots, the less coin being generated out of thin air, which combats this rise in inflation.

People might be rolling around with more coin in their inventory now, but the value of that coin has decreased by a lot. This is why the higher price of gold has not been met with more gold available to buy from the auction house. Nobody wants the coins anymore, it's been devalued at such a rapid pace that you are better off holding onto the gold instead. That's not good for the cash shoppers. That's not good for the free to play players on a large scale. It's not good for PWI. Have you ever heard of the tragedy of the commons? It's what's happening with the bots in an economic sense.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I'm interested to see how this goes so ill leave this to be talked about B4 I make any final comments and the Yes or No to the logs.

That being said keep it neat please.

Thanks,
    edited June 2014
    You're wrong person.

Next step is to remove gold cap and watch gold reaching 10m, 20m. That's how PWE wants things to be, high gold prices are exactly what they want.

As for a paying user, R9 was 1500 USD yesterday, last month, last year, ALWAYS were the same damn price (but now raptures are much cheaper) gold is much higher, 50 USD today = more coins than 6 months ago), TT items, FC runs, Raptures/Uncannies (and other nw items) are all each time cheaper, so, For cashing users things are each time better. (Except the ridiculous 50g ocean orb)
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    You're wrong person.

Next step is to remove gold cap and watch gold reaching 10m, 20m. That's how PWE wants things to be, high gold prices are exactly what they want.

As for a paying user, R9 was 1500 USD yesterday, last month, last year, ALWAYS were the same damn price (but now raptures are much cheaper) gold is much higher, 50 USD today = more coins than 6 months ago), TT items, FC runs, Raptures/Uncannies (and other nw items) are all each time cheaper, so, For cashing users things are each time better. (Except the ridiculous 50g ocean orb)

Things really aren't that much better for the cashing user, if it was you'd see an increase in demand of gold. Which would result in an increased supply of gold available in the AH, since more people would be converting their gold to coins. Coins are depreciating in value at such a rapid pace that most people are simply hoarding their gold now instead of selling it. They aren't getting much of a value from the coin. This has been coupled with increased prices on almost all boutique items, such as new packs costing 100 gold. Or dragon orbs costing 50g. Or the new fashion being 10 gold in the AH. Why? Because the botting discourages cashing. Why would you cash if you don't like farming/grinding, when you can simply leave you bot on all night and accomplish the same results? Since people aren't cashing as much, PWE's response as been to raise prices. Why? Because people are still spending gold, that gold is coming from coins though. Look at all the spend rewards we have been having. PWE wants people to spend that gold, obviously. A lot of their strategies have been geared toward getting people to spend gold, lately. Look at the gold raffles, the increased prices on everything, the greater frequency in charge rewards and spend rewards. It's like every week now.

edited June 2014
    Things really aren't that much better for the cashing user, if it was you'd see an increase in demand of gold. Which would result in an increased supply of gold available in the AH, since more people would be converting their gold to coins. Coins are depreciating in value at such a rapid pace that most people are simply hoarding their gold now instead of selling it. They aren't getting much of a value from the coin. This has been coupled with increased prices on almost all boutique items, such as new packs costing 100 gold. Or dragon orbs costing 50g. Or the new fashion being 10 gold in the AH. Why? Because the botting discourages cashing. Why would you cash if you don't like farming/grinding, when you can simply leave you bot on all night and accomplish the same results? Since people aren't cashing as much, PWE's response as been to raise prices.

Nope, people cash 1000 USD, use them all directly on gshop, consume for their own purpose bam. Gold never enters game economy.

That's how things have been.

That's why coins are worth nothing, because, there are nothing to be bought with coins, only with gold and no one buys zhen to trade for COINS which serve for absolutely nothing. In the end, we have lots of poor people begging for 1g or 2 to make their "Free to play Rank 9", that! is the point where economy turns into this ****ball.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You're wrong person.

I for one believe they dont really care what the gold prices are as LONG as it sells BUCKETS loads of it.

If gold was selling for lets say 5m a piece, and they sell 5000 gold per week, I am sure they would be happy with that. However if gold was 20m a piece, and they were only selling 1000 gold per week, they would be extremely displeased with that. Though for that scenario to happen demand of gold would have to be lower than it was at the 5m price tag.

--

As for the original topic, I have to agree with what venus has been saying the bot is indeed adding coins into the game with quite a bit of ease, albeit the only class that can generally get away with not using any hp/mp food (depending on mobs attacked) are sins, and maybe archers (not 100% on archers)... though aye barbs and bms are capable of doing it to depending on the mobs attacked. Barbs and bm are definitely more capable of killing mobs that are actually going to get them a little bit of money without using cash shop items, than casters are.. though aye even casters could actually resort to the >highly unfeasible< action of attacking mobs that deal dildy squat to them and just whack the mobs to death with a pataka... rawr!

If pwi could keep the demand for gold high, while keeping the supply high, or in other words find a healthy balance to it all we probably wouldn't be seeing the price hikes that we have been seeing.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    Nope, people cash 1000 USD, use them all directly on gshop, consume for their own purpose bam. Gold never enters game economy.

That's how things have been.

That's why coins are worth nothing, because, there are nothing to be bought with coins, only with gold and no one buys zhen to trade for COINS which serve for absolutely nothing. In the end, we have lots of poor people begging for 1g or 2 to make their "Free to play Rank 9", that! is the point where economy turns into this ****ball.

That's untrue. In the past people have turned the gold into coins, to use on buying things from other players. Look at the FF market from all the causal new players who just wanted to start participating right now. Things like the items that came from packs that have always sold well (a large amount of people didn't gamble them), the people who just cashed and bought their g16 from the players who farmed warsong and sold crafting services, things of that nature. That used to be a pretty large part of casual spending. Lots of players used to turn their gold to coins to buy fashion, because it was cheaper than gold price. Gold was more valuable than coin, but not to the point it was worthless to buy from the gshop.

And all of PWE's economic actions have been geared toward making us spend up that gold. As I noted above before you quoted me while I was editing. I'll quote it for ease of reading.

Because people are still spending gold, that gold is coming from coins though. Look at all the spend rewards we have been having. PWE wants people to spend that gold, obviously. A lot of their strategies have been geared toward getting people to spend gold, lately. Look at the gold raffles, the increased prices on everything, the greater frequency in charge rewards and spend rewards. It's like every week now.

edited June 2014
    The way to put these things in a fine line is add Medals of Glory, General Summer's Token, Dragon orbs 5~10* and HP charms to be also attainable from COINS within the game. This will make people more interested into selling their gold for coins, will decrease the demand on poor people gold and might get gold prices easily better.

But wait, thats not what PWRD/PWE wants for the game, they want this black aura around poor people saying: Spend money, spend money!

This will never change.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    The way to put these things in a fine line is add Medals of Glory, General Summer's Token, Dragon orbs 5~10* and HP charms to be also attainable from COINS within the game. This will make people more interested into selling their gold for coins, will decrease the demand on poor people gold and might get gold prices easily better.

But wait, thats not what PWRD/PWE wants for the game, they want this black aura around poor people saying: Spend money, spend money!

This will never change.

They don't need to put all of their main revenue sources into the game for coins in order to fix the economy. In fact, that would also be bad for the game because if the game isn't' generating revenue it wouldn't make sense for them to keep the servers open. There has to be a middle ground between what is good for the company and what is good for the gamer, in order to run a successful game company. There have been plenty of f2p games that went under because nobody ever had a reason to charge, and plenty more that went down because they got too greedy.

They can make the economy better by introducing more coin sinks and putting in more farmable items. The economy was a lot healthier even a year ago than it is now.

• skullterror
    skullterror Posts: 44
    edited June 2014
    All of you that want the auto cultivation be limited, removed and so on maybe you can tell me a weak player another way I can make fast money.

I cant ****** solo TT for mats without burning lots of potions, **** my charm, and thats on TT 1-3. And i ****** need to invite 3 ppl which i have to pay them 100k each to come.Then I have to put mats in AH and wait for them to be sold. Sometimes they sell fast , but most of time i have to wait a weak even i sell them at the lowest price posible.
    I can solo FC but now is useless to sell FC since most of ppl are reborn and can make sqauds for FC. And wen a person sells FC waste like 30 teles to find those 5 ppl in lvl range. I can solo FC but i cant do big pulls and most of the players want the soloer do big pull in the last room.
    I CANT ****** FIND A WAY FOR ME TO MAKE FAST MONEY WITHOUT AUTO CULTI.
    AND EVEN WITH AUTO CULTI TOOK ME 3MONTHS ON 1 CHAR( ONLY 1 I USE FOR BOT) TO MAKE 150MILIONS MONEY WHICH WERE USED TO BUY TOXIC TORRENT, 100K REPUTATION A
    +6 ORB AND 2 +4 ORBS.
    SO TELL ME ANOTHER WAY THEN AUTO CULTIVATION, SOLOING INSTANCES TO MAKE MONEY AND ILL STOP BOTTING WITH MY CHAR.
    edited June 2014
    All of you that want the auto cultivation be limited, removed and so on maybe you can tell me a weak player another way I can make fast money.

I cant ****** solo TT for mats without burning lots of potions, **** my charm, and thats on TT 1-3. And i ****** need to invite 3 ppl which i have to pay them 100k each to come.Then I have to put mats in AH and wait for them to be sold. Sometimes they sell fast , but most of time i have to wait a weak even i sell them at the lowest price posible.
    I can solo FC but now is useless to sell FC since most of ppl are reborn and can make sqauds for FC. And wen a person sells FC waste like 30 teles to find those 5 ppl in lvl range. I can solo FC but i cant do big pulls and most of the players want the soloer do big pull in the last room.
    I CANT ****** FIND A WAY FOR ME TO MAKE FAST MONEY WITHOUT AUTO CULTI.
    AND EVEN WITH AUTO CULTI TOOK ME 3MONTHS ON 1 CHAR( ONLY 1 I USE FOR BOT) TO MAKE 150MILIONS MONEY WHICH WERE USED TO BUY TOXIC TORRENT, 100K REPUTATION A
    +6 ORB AND 2 +4 ORBS.
    SO TELL ME ANOTHER WAY THEN AUTO CULTIVATION, SOLOING INSTANCES TO MAKE MONEY AND ILL STOP BOTTING WITH MY CHAR.

Calm down bro. Auto-cultivation is there for you and me and for good.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
  • skullterror
    edited June 2014
    Calm down bro. Auto-cultivation is there for you and me and for good.

I cant calm down wen they are saying the auto culti ruins the economy wen its actualy the greedy players that ruins the economy. The players that buy something cheap and then sell it 10 times or more its value. For exemple those cat shops that are buying oils for 1k and sell it for 30k.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    I cant calm down wen they are saying the auto culti ruins the economy wen its actualy the greedy players that ruins the economy. The players that buy something cheap and then sell it 10 times or more its value. For exemple those cat shops that are buying oils for 1k and sell it for 30k.

TBH, I'd rather you merchant. And for the record, there are already posts detailing exactly why botting is bad for the economy as a whole, even if it's good for individuals. Have you heard of the tragedy of the commons? It's similar to that in economic form. Auto-culti has managed to do in a few months what it took the economy years to do before. At least if you were merchanting you wouldn't be generating new coin into the economy constantly.

I don't think you should stop botting for the record. It's in the game. It's being used. Regardless of your individual action, it will continue to be a massive influx in coin. And a few players refraining isn't going to help anything.

That's why the change needs to come from PWCN. They need to remove botting, and give you something new to farm. So that you can earn money in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else, because you're right. This game has become more and more casual unfriendly. The botting is part of that by the way. It's devaluing coins. That's why 150 mil buys you so little compared to what it bought you even prior to the expansion that gave you botting.

• skullterror
    edited June 2014
    TBH, I'd rather you merchant. And for the record, there are already posts detailing exactly why botting is bad for the economy as a whole, even if it's good for individuals. Have you heard of the tragedy of the commons? It's similar to that in economic form. Auto-culti has managed to do in a few months what it took the economy years to do before. At least if you were merchanting you wouldn't be generating new coin into the economy constantly.

I don't think you should stop botting for the record. It's in the game. It's being used. Regardless of your individual action, it will continue to be a massive influx in coin. And a few players refraining isn't going to help anything.

That's why the change needs to come from PWCN. They need to remove botting, and give you something new to farm. So that you can earn money in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else, because you're right. This game has become more and more casual unfriendly. The botting is part of that by the way. It's devaluing coins. That's why 150 mil buys you so little compared to what it bought you even prior to the expansion that gave you botting.

I agree with you. I dont bot cause i like , Im force to do it.
    it will be nice that they remove auto culti and change the daily morai and primal quests to give money 100k each not just exp and spirit.There is like 6 daily in primal and 3 in morai. If it gives 100k each it will be 900k per day. In a weak 6,3 milions, in a month 25milions. Also the BH 100 could give money instead of stupid items like sockets or chips. 1 mmil for BH1 and and
    500k for bh2 . 10500000 per weak, in a month 42 milions. So it will be 67milions in a month.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I agree with you. I dont bot cause i like , Im force to do it.
    it will be nice that they remove auto culti and change the daily morai and primal quests to give money 100k each not just exp and spirit.There is like 6 daily in primal and 3 in morai. If it gives 100k each it will be 900k per day. In a weak 6,3 milions, in a month 25milions. Also the BH 100 could give money instead of stupid items like sockets or chips. 1 mmil for BH1 and and
    500k for bh2 . 10500000 per weak, in a month 42 milions. So it will be 67milions in a month.

That causes the same problem as auto-culti.

Introducing a bunch of fresh new money into the market without making things that are worthwhile to drain that coin out... just makes the money you have less valuable.

100m nowadays isn't much to a vast amount of people. yet, even a year ago, it would still be fairly significant. And if we keep having more ways that put new coin into the economy without taking it out, the problem just gets worse.

At the very least, merchants only circulated coin that was already there. But think of what happens if everyone in the game was immediately given 1 bil for reaching level 2.

All of a sudden, coin would mean less than nothing because EVERYONE would be "rich" and no NPC would provide anything worth spending that coin on. And as long as more coin is going into our hands than leaving it, we won't see any need to bother with coin and it'd be gold and items that become used as currency. Then things would be even worse here because if you can't farm any items to get into the trade scene... well then you'd never be able to get anywhere. At least at the moment coin still has value, even if that value is rapidly falling.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Then you should also suggest to have bounty hunter quests to require an item from boutique to be able to take the quest because BHs also inyect a lot of coins every day.

/sarcasm

Blaming the price of gold on the bots is way to simplistic. Right now we have a sale of mog, and a raffle to win a S card. All that increases the demand for gold.

Also you are missing the fact that perhaps not so many people sell gold anymore, as this game has less and less people as time passes.

In my humble opinion, there is less gold provided, and more demand atm.

The inflaction will never go, just accept it and start leaving your character botting overnight.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Good Old Jolly Jones.

Even if you stick to the server rules of a max of 2 accounts (which many people don't do), you can still do Jolly with a character at level 80, 70 and 60. Doing all the quests on each of these instead of just getting the tokens each day, gives you 2 million per acct for an average of 2 hours of play time (faster if you skip the fighting quests and spend a little eventgold to get those chars a +2.5 eventgold flier, but you make a little less if you skip fighting quests).

2 mil is about what my BM gets for half a day on autoculti on Goothes.

Also, if you remove autoculti without removing the other, non-autoculti bots, you just end up favoring the cheaters again. For this reason (and the fact that the GMs didn't seem overly concerned with rooting out the botters prior to autoculti, at least in my experience on Morai) I believe autoculti should stay. If you want to break botting for cash, simply remove the DQ items, or drop those all down to a single coin - they're the biggest benefit for people (for me, NPCing the DQ items after coming home from work is what usually gives me 1.5M, take that away and you've essentially made botting for cash moot - and you hit the non-autoculti botters just as hard).

The fix for this economy lays in creating more, and attractive coin sinks. I've said it before and will say it again: Tokens of Luck should be for sale somewhere at 20K a token. Possibly a Mysterious Merchant trade that also requires some Mysterious Chips, so people can't just go berserk on them...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Add more items to the NW forges with a coin sink b:shutup
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
This discussion has been closed.