whos da best

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Actually it all sums up to this:
    Zanryu was my master at trolling university, got my degree online.

Best 100$ you ever spent!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im still waiting for my diploma (and for your post number 1337)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I never refer to BB as dictator Zsw, I sad he ruled Cala with iron fist meaning that he was pulling all the strings, pushing all the buttons, meaning that he had absolute control over everything that was going on in faction. Also was referring to him as very intelligent and charismatic person. Thats why it bothers me when people praise Cala instead of praising BB who actually made Cala what it was. Cala was good faction but not perfect, but BB was like I sad one of best leaders on this server.

If you red some of my previous posts where we were discussing how successfully faction should be led you would see that, in a fact, my opinion is that the only way of successfully leading faction is autocracy and not democracy and that democratic way of leading wont last long and will make faction crumble soon (my words was proved right when few weeks later after that Relic fell apart).

So point of my post was not to speak badly about BB, which btw like I sad before I have very strong respect for, due to some personal stuff related to him. My issue was constant attempt to put Cala on pedestal and presented it like its was some part of heaven....well it wasnt...at least not for all...same way as some people joined Dyna but realized its not faction for them and left.

Every faction has good and bad sides and I was always aware of both sides in every faction. Cala wasn't better in any way that EQ was once or Dyna or Tempest. Thats just matter of preferences. Don't see the point of keep praising Cala who died long time ago, and not Tempest or Dyna if for nothing else, then for excising for so long.

But obviously some people like to live in their pink balloon and like to not be aware what is going on around them. I think its sad to keep living in the past:)

Ahhh. I'm afraid there was some language barrier here.
    Also don't forget that most part of that "Cala fame" was BB. Leader with that charisma, brain and iron fist is not easy to find. Without him Cala would be just average faction and for certain wouldn't "achieved" what it did.

So.. I will never understand fascination you guys still have with that faction, where community was horrible, clique, leader was dictator and main policy of a faction was "lets take all!"

Iron fist more commonly mean ruthless control, and is almost always associated with dictators such as Joseph Stalin. Absolute control would not be termed iron fist, unless it involved strict laws and punishments, often dictating the lives of many.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rule+with+an+iron+fist
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/iron+fist
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iron%20fist

Yes, democracy does not work. Yet BB tried to run the faction more like a democracy which is one of our source of problem. But the opposite of democracy isn't" a dictator with an iron fist". In fact, I don't think you can describe a faction in terms of a country's political system, because they're two different things entirely. A faction should be a group of people with similar views and goals, whereas a country can have many different people with opposing views and goals.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Izabelle - Dreamweaver
    Izabelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ebrithalia thats not only reason. Only reason is that Dyna NEVER, EVER wanted that. That was never even OPTION. Maybe you could sneak peak at tw map once in a while and check lands which Dyna attacks. If you do that you will actually see the difference between Dyna and Cala tw style. Not to mention like I sad before I was in both faction as well as in EQ and Im weary aware tw policy in each of those factions.

So... I guess Dynasty thinks BootyCamp is the new #1 power faction to attack? b:laugh
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So... I guess Dynasty thinks BootyCamp is the new #1 power faction to attack? b:laugh

Of course they are, Booty has WangZi, most OP person in dreamweaver b:laugh
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Dont see point of Dynasty Attacking Tempest.
    Tempest attacking Dynasty every week, because now they can win, they wont back down.
    Imagine how many r9rr Tempest have if they take down Dynasty in 1h.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I miss last season with tempest ;D
    3h fun and equal TW

Wonder how it will go next season.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ahhh. I'm afraid there was some language barrier here.

Iron fist more commonly mean ruthless control, and is almost always associated with dictators such as Joseph Stalin. Absolute control would not be termed iron fist, unless it involved strict laws and punishments, often dictating the lives of many.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rule+with+an+iron+fist
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/iron+fist
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=iron%20fist

Yes, democracy does not work. Yet BB tried to run the faction more like a democracy which is one of our source of problem. But the opposite of democracy isn't" a dictator with an iron fist". In fact, I don't think you can describe a faction in terms of a country's political system, because they're two different things entirely. A faction should be a group of people with similar views and goals, whereas a country can have many different people with opposing views and goals.

Sorry for the confusion.

WTF? what you saying Tuna? BB was totally a dictator, his iron fist was to be feared! b:cry
    In all honesty, till this day BB was still the best faction leader i've ever had. I really wish he never quit the game. He was such an amazing person, gentle heart and tried to please everyone. At the end of the day he will always be someone ill remember :)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    darknes051 wrote: »
    Dont see point of Dynasty Attacking Tempest.
    Tempest attacking Dynasty every week, because now they can win, they wont back down.
    Imagine how many r9rr Tempest have if they take down Dynasty in 1h.

The point is the challenge. Tempest and Relic were very aware they couldn't beat dynasty alone, and they were being beat in under 30 minutes in their defenses, yet they still tried. Because they wanted to be able to fight each other after Dyna blocked them out from each other. The point is a statement. Equinox couldn't beat Calamity for an entire year, and they never gave up until they actually won it all and became a power. Calamity couldn't beat Equinox for a good 6 months, and they were well aware of that, but the message to the server was, this is my ONLY rival. I dont want this server to feel my wrath just because I can't take it out alone.

There's a mixed message. It seems that most dynas want to have fun TWs whether they win or lose, they just want the challenge, and care very little about winning or losing the season, I respect that a lot. There's still a few that rather get the ceremonial weapon and don't care much about TW being a 15 minute cake walk. That's an okay approach too, just don't try to sell it as something else, because no one will buy it.

I remember when a debate just like this happened a few years ago, calamity was being triple ganked and Dyna was becoming the tipping point to the 3 way success, someone took it to forums, a flame war began (not by me, surprisingly enough har har), and Dyna was told to either stop attacking Calamity or be ready to lose all their lands, back then Wacky did the right thing and replied to us "it's not about the lands we hold, it's about the fun and challenge we have". Dynasty was a big reason, if not the only reason, why we couldn't get a red map any sooner, otherwise we'd have been red before the tide born expansion, and their unbreakable spirit was very inspiring, annoying for those of us that just wanted to be done with all, but very inspiring back then.

I wish that guy was still like that. I always had a lot of respect for his view of this game even if I didn't share it, I always felt that's what made him a better person and a better leader than I could ever be, even when he was an underdog, dynasty meant a lot more to wacky and his core than land grabbing and stomping factions for lands... Time proved me right as he did become one of the most successful faction leaders of this server, and certainly of this game, I doubt there's many people that has lead as long or as successfully. Nowadays they look a lot more like that Calamity Violett describes than the Dynasty I remember., and that's a pity to me.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • darknes051
    edited May 2014
    The point is the challenge. Tempest and Relic were very aware they couldn't beat dynasty alone, and they were being beat in under 30 minutes in their defenses, yet they still tried. Because they wanted to be able to fight each other after Dyna blocked them out from each other.

You cant blame other guild for blocking 2 factions from each other, if those 2 factions even didn't wanted to have TW between each other. That´s what it looked like

They had many chances when season started and Relic had a chance too when it was 3 or 4 guilds vs dynasty.
    Instead of bidding their way to Tempest, Relic bid on other land.

Many people since last season wanted to see tempest vs relic
    Most of them probably are disappointed .
    Not always you see new guild get so strong.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    You cant blame other guild for blocking 2 factions from each other, if those 2 factions even didn't wanted to have TW between each other. That´s what it looked like

They had many chances when season started and Relic had a chance too when it was 3 or 4 guilds vs dynasty.
    Instead of bidding their way to Tempest, Relic bid on other land.

Many people since last season wanted to see tempest vs relic
    Most of them probably are disappointed .
    Not always you see new guild get so strong.

Then we are analyzing different seasons, let's recap this season, from the previous season:
    -Previous season power rank was Dynasty at a solid first, Tempest steady at second. While Vex and Relic had pretty interesting TW fights.
    -in the offseason, vex disbanded and split to both Dynasty and a few stragglers to Relic. Some of Tempest heavy hitters that split before the seasons end to Vex, like Heartz, Mari, Matt ended up in Vex. Others like Mattkis, Kaley, etc went to Dynasty.
    -The new season showed at the start a strong possibility of even TWs with Relic and Dynasty having a few 3 hour wars. Putting Dynasty and relic* at equal grounds, tempest as a strong third place.
    -with the expansion, a big portion of Relic core goes away from game, Plague and Cure are off the table, other regular TW faces can no longer show up regularly, Purple, Heartz, Kami, a few others are not able to attend in repeatedly. Relic signups tank from 80-100 solid weekly to not even 60 a week. Meanwhile Tempest is suffering the same activity but bites and can't field good numbers to their wars, which drives them to avoid dynasty battles for a while.
    -the servers reaction is more to expand, rather to compact. Blacklist rises up.
    -it is only at this point, where both Tempest and Relic are completely outrun. Where they finally match each other's powers. That they go in (too late, in my opinion) together for Dynasty. We manage to take one land at a time, but we keep losing lands in fast wars, that's never good for morale or recruitment.
    -this instability, added to the inactivity of the leaders in Relic provokes a second big migration, losing players like cinu, saia and others wound up in Dynasty. A few others turned out in Blacklist.
    -somewhere around this timeframe, the merge is agreed upon. And we reach this point.

So my conclusions of this season so far are:
    1- you're not wrong. Relic could have gone for Tempest, but at that time they could have gone for it, it would have not be the challenge it was to attack Dynasty. The 3 hour TWs with Dynasty were a much greater, much welcomed challenge for them. I was in Tempest when this was going on, and I could definitively understand, and appreciate why they weren't coming for us. Something I'm sure BootyCamp members would feel the same as I did back then.
    2- in the campaign vs Relic, dynasty decided that it was tactically efficient to block Relic from Tempest. Whether this was agreed upon by Dyna and Tempest or it was just the strategy to weaken Relics campaign makes little difference in the end. By the end of this season, we can see the only real winner of this block was Tempest, and Relic by association. The block caused the perfect marriage of Tempest lands and power, with Relics power and thirst for Dynasty. See it was never an option to not bid on Dynasty while we had the force to show to dynasty, when you made it the only choice for them, you forced this outcome.
    3- at any time, relic and tempest both tried to fight their enemy of equal or greater power. I feel like Relic rather fight against Dynasty at the start, because it was the more fun war. I feel like Tempest went after Kindrid and BootyCamp because after losing so many members to Dyna Vex and Relic, they felt their force was not to par with Dynasty forces.
    4- at no time there was 3-4 factions against dynasty that had a chance to go at each other. By the time Tempest, Relic, Kindrid and Blacklist jumped on dynasty. You had already blocked out the way to Tempest long ago, at no time when Relic was powerful against dynasty any other faction tried to jump in for that fight. That's not Dynasty's fault at all. That's the servers inability to come together against a faction that clearly had it all.
    5- in the end, the one faction that never attacked dynasty was the one that pays for Dynasty's denial to bid on Tempest. BootyCamp never attacked Dynasty. It was Kindrid, Blacklist, relic and Tempest. Dynasty has open road to bid on any of this lands. Plume by Relic, Kindrid lands, blacklist lands, tempest lands.... But BootyCamp is the one paying with lands, why? Because it's the only lands that are "open" to grabs and cannot be locked out or outbid by anybody. That's not an attempt to be challenging, that's an escape route.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • darknes051
    edited May 2014
    -snip-
    5- in the end, the one faction that never attacked dynasty was the one that pays for Dynasty's denial to bid on Tempest. BootyCamp never attacked Dynasty. It was Kindrid, Blacklist, relic and Tempest. Dynasty has open road to bid on any of this lands. Plume by Relic, Kindrid lands, blacklist lands, tempest lands.... But BootyCamp is the one paying with lands, why? Because it's the only lands that are "open" to grabs and cannot be locked out or outbid by anybody. That's not an attempt to be challenging, that's an escape route.

You saying like I would be from Dynasty. Funny

You did admit that Tempest was attacking Bootycamp because you guys felt like you cant take a challenge on Dynasty. Seems it wasn't about fun TW then?
    But attacking Booty and taking it down in 10-15min is fun and challenging and isn't escape route just to get more lands?

Now that clearly can be seen that Tempest out DD Dynasty by a lot, no need to be genius to know that Tempest will win.

Suddenly when Dynasty does the same thing what Tempest did most of this season is wrong?

Last season tempest and dynasty TW battles were mostly one time a week. Probably not to make players tired of having same damn thing. Probably so they can focus on farming/ lvling etc.. or Real life.

So why to call Dynasty cowards or that they afraid of challenge, if you guys already have one TW per week and I dont think Dynasty does a no show there.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    You saying like I would be from Dynasty. Funny
    According to Core Connect cache'd web info, darknes051 has been a member of Dynasty (doesn't show your character name sadly) and is friends in core with SakuLv, X_Nemo_X and a few other dynasty members. Good try too. Core connect might be down, those of us that downloaded the cache'd version can still check the accounts, and no matter how hard you change your security settings on core, the cache'd info is available for anyone.

You did admit that Tempest was attacking Bootycamp because you guys felt like you cant take a challenge on Dynasty. Seems it wasn't about fun TW then?
    But attacking Booty and taking it down in 10-15min is fun and challenging and isn't escape route just to get more lands?
    Suddenly when Dynasty does the same thing what Tempest did most of this season is wrong?

Actually we werent in Tempest when this was happening but good try. Again. You can't use what tempest did pre-merger to justify Dynasty's actions. Dynasty however, is still the same faction that started this season, and some of it's members pride themselves of it being a faction that's up for challenges and never bowed down to anyone, and yet here we are.

I was in Tempest up until the moment they decided it was better to attack BootyCamp than to attack Dynasty, and the logic behind it was that we were not strong enough for the challenge because Dynasty, Relic and Vex migrations left us weak. While I understood the explanation, I did not agreed with it back then, and left Tempest, joined the faction that was fighting Dynasty, because that's what I felt the server should have been doing from the start.
    Now that clearly can be seen that Tempest out DD Dynasty by a lot, no need to be genius to know that Tempest will win.
    You say you're not in Dyna, yet you speak in TW as if you were there every week. And yet, it's still such an uneducated guess. TW vs Dyna is still very challenging, I think it's being lost at the tactical level rather than at the gun-by-gun level. Tempest and Relic were this much outgunned vs Dynasty for a long time and they were both able at some point to hold Dynasty for much longer than an hour. Now, Dynasty roster is far more powerful than what Relic and Tempest ever presented individually to Dynasty, which is why they're very well capable of pushing us out of their base when they set their minds and tactics to, they're just not able to find that consistency to it yet, but I'm confident (and wary) that they will, with time and practice. Practice that they won't get if they continue attacking smaller factions.

I don't think that the Out DD is as big as you guys make it out to be, in fact, Dynasty hasn't been able to put all their power in a single TW since the first war still. Do remember that the first week of the merger it was Dynasty that outmatched Tempest in 45 minutes. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out either. The first war Dynasty won they had AznBlood, Drakira, BigCojones... they were still missing names like Merangelus, Feather, Apocalypto, Nigelus a few other r9rrs that I havent seen since. You cannot discredit Dynasty's roster at any point of time. They are still a powerful rival. Too powerful to provide BootyCamp the same "fun" TWs you say Dynasty isn't getting by losing the wars vs Tempest. In the end you feel that we "destroy" Dynasty, what do you think is Dynasty going to do to BootyCamp then?

Last season tempest and dynasty TW battles were mostly one time a week. Probably not to make players tired of having same damn thing. Probably so they can focus on farming/ lvling etc.. or Real life.
    So why to call Dynasty cowards or that they afraid of challenge, if you guys already have one TW per week and I dont think Dynasty does a no show there.

Last season we had attack and defenses against Dynasty in the same week, until we got our lands severely cut, I should know, I was there for a few.

I actually didn't call Dynasty players cowards or afraid to challenge, I have nothing but respect to Dynasty members and for it's leader, I feel that they're both being misled and ill-advised, I have plenty of friends in the faction with whom I farm, I NW, level and even did or do real life stuff with... I call some of their officers cowards and afraid to challenge. I'm well aware their players want to fight us, they complain about not having a legit shot at attacking us every weekend, and they will not be there much longer should you guys continue to avoid the confrontation. Their officers are the ones that won't do it. And that's cool, it also gives me a better idea of who you are, because it's the same excuses over and over again. b:bye

All in all, I really don't care what Dynasty does for this season, next season we'll probably just hold off the first week's bid and then focus entirely in hunting Dynasty down whether we win or lose, I'm kind of hoping they keep avoiding us. The true TWers from God/Vex/Calamity/Tempest/Relic/Equinox/Regenesis that went to Dynasty to join the most powerful, most fair and fierce force of the server, will realize that they're not where they were promised they would be, and I shall see my friends sooner than expected. The server has to realize sooner or later who has been all along looking to profit from TW and who really wants to have fun in their wars. And hopefully they'll take action as well. It's what I always hoped in Regenesis, in Calamity. Challenge.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    According to Core Connect cache'd web info, darknes051 has been a member of Dynasty (doesn't show your character name sadly) and is friends in core with SakuLuv, X_Nemo_X and a few other dynasty members. Good try too. Core connect might be down, those of us that downloaded the cache'd version can still check the accounts, and no matter how hard you change your security settings on core, the cache'd info is available for anyone.

Huh?
    Why u mention my name if im in person friendslist I don't know 60% of my friend-list.
    but even so doesn't surprise me
    worst part put my bf in this b **** o.o

Feels like i have to take responsibly for every comment?

EDIT: Sakuluv is totally different veno and person in DW server
    all her accounts end with luv mine with Lv
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014

Huh?
    Why u mention my name if im in person friendslist I don't know 60% of my friend-list.
    but even so doesn't surprise me
    worst part put my bf in this b **** o.o

Feels like i have to take responsibly for every comment?

I wouldn't blow it of proportion like that Saku, I do believe you're in that Dynasty group that wants fun TWs, I was just pointing out relations to the OP. No need to get all defensive, my apologies if you think I'm holding you responsible for any comment. It's nothing like that.

This is a google cache'd page of your core profile, not SakuLuv, my bad. The Dynasty core connect cached version is too heavy to upload sadly, a lot of info there.

I just feel like if you and me can post from our forum accounts using our names, so should the previous poster, specially since he/she states it's not linked to Dynasty, although defends the decisions with such passion and has a few good links to the faction himself. Nothing against you b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited May 2014
    I call some of their officers cowards and afraid to challenge.

Wasnt more of a challenge stay in the faction you were, grow and beat us?

1. If you call our officers cowards when you jump from faction to faction trying to beat dynasty you just prove all u are is a dyna hater.
    2. If u guys wanted fun TWs u could have just ganked and take lands while having good TWs too, and on map reset, go for Tempest
    3. You keep saying Dyna blocked relic, but wasnt relic just not smart to see what was happening in map? Tempest members were actually saying: You guys are going to corner them eventually, ty!!!, ofc, now you are all friedns b:pleased
    4. the policy of: attacking a weaker faction makes u a coward, fun coming from an ex cala, that wanted to take the map and dont let anyone else TW against eachother LOL. Any faction that bids, wins and owns land, knows that anyone can attack them, thats like doing pk with no fight >.>
    5. If u think Tempest doesnt out DD dynasty like for a 30% power, u just need glasses. Still fun for us!! And im sure if it comes to happen that tempest beats us in 30min all the OPs who JUST want fun TWs and dont care about winnng will leave Tempest to even right? i mean, cause u just want fun, long fights!!!
    6. Ill try to explain again why having the same TW 2 times a day is pointless
    Not everyone has an army of charms, some non casher ppl have limited amounts, so 2 long TW's would be impossible to be charmed, so eventuallly they wouldnt attend anymore.
    Some people have real life, work, study and more, so they can either attend at 2pm, or attend at 8pm, maybe when u are involved on how a faction run, be friend and know the people there, u will learn who can/cant come to all timings
    A few simply get tired of TW after one, and if it is against the same faction, it means seeing the same people again, so they dont want to.
    7. Not everyone enjoys 3 hour TW, actually if u take your time to ask around, only OP ppl who can afford many charms, and dont do anything else in game are the only ones who like that, rest prefer a 60-90min TW so they dont burn much charm or get bored, more if TW is laggy, imagine 3 hours of lag and low fps, horrible.
    8. You are in Tempest, which is a great faction, learn from them, know the people that are there since the beggining and stop talking (lies) about Dynasty, i prefer Cala posts, since idc about dead factions.

have fun and enjoy the game b:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't blow it of proportion like that Saku, I do believe you're in that Dynasty group that wants fun TWs, I was just pointing out relations to the OP. No need to get all defensive, my apologies if you think I'm holding you responsible for any comment. It's nothing like that.

I just feel like if you and me can post from our forum accounts using our names, so should the previous poster, specially since he/she states it's not linked to Dynasty, although defends the decisions with such passion and has a few good links to the faction himself. Nothing against you b:surrender

I would understand why u mentioned me, but don't understand about nemo
    Nemo hates forums

and remember im lv not luv
    tired of luv
    imma change name already b:surrender
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Wasnt more of a challenge stay in the faction you were, grow and beat us?

1. If you call our officers cowards when you jump from faction to faction trying to beat dynasty you just prove all u are is a dyna hater.
    2. If u guys wanted fun TWs u could have just ganked and take lands while having good TWs too, and on map reset, go for Tempest
    3. You keep saying Dyna blocked relic, but wasnt relic just not smart to see what was happening in map? Tempest members were actually saying: You guys are going to corner them eventually, ty!!!, ofc, now you are all friedns b:pleased
    4. the policy of: attacking a weaker faction makes u a coward, fun coming from an ex cala, that wanted to take the map and dont let anyone else TW against eachother LOL. Any faction that bids, wins and owns land, knows that anyone can attack them, thats like doing pk with no fight >.>
    5. If u think Tempest doesnt out DD dynasty like for a 30% power, u just need glasses. Still fun for us!! And im sure if it comes to happen that tempest beats us in 30min all the OPs who JUST want fun TWs and dont care about winnng will leave Tempest to even right? i mean, cause u just want fun, long fights!!!
    Not everyone has an army of charms, some non casher ppl have limited amounts, so 2 long TW's would be impossible to be charmed, so eventuallly they wouldnt attend anymore.
    Some people have real life, work, study and more, so they can either attend at 2pm, or attend at 8pm, maybe when u are involved on how a faction run, be friend and know the people there, u will learn who can/cant come to all timings
    A few simply get tired of TW after one, and if it is against the same faction, it means seeing the same people again, so they dont want to.
    7. Not everyone enjoys 3 hour TW, actually if u take your time to ask around, only OP ppl who can afford many charms, and dont do anything else in game are the only ones who like that, rest prefer a 60-90min TW so they dont burn much charm or get bored, more if TW is laggy, imagine 3 hours of lag and low fps, horrible.
    8. You are in Tempest, which is a great faction, learn from them, know the people that are there since the beggining and stop talking (lies) about Dynasty, i prefer Cala posts, since idc about dead factions.

have fun and enjoy the game b:bye

So mad... b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014

yah if it would be too costly i wouldnt just do TW.
    charm prize r so crazy that i cant afford 1 these days.
    Its always like
    1 charm for TW or saving for r9

7. Not everyone enjoys 3 hour TW
    Butt cheeks hurts after such a long time b:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Which TW lasted 3 hours so far Saku?
    You guys beat us in 45 minutes at the 2PM war
    We beat you in 45 minutes at the 8PM war on Easter weekend
    We beat you in 1 hour at the 8PM war on the last weekend
    This next war is at 2PM...

Use the 3 hour TW excuse when we get there, we're not even there yet...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    You guys beat us in 45 minutes at the 2PM war
    We beat you in 45 minutes at the 8PM war on Easter weekend
    We beat you in 1 hour at the 8PM war on the last weekend
    This next war is at 2PM...

Use the 3 hour TW excuse when we get there, we're not even there yet...

Why u ask me.... e.e
    Im just saying that my butt hurts after 3h..lol..
    and there were many wars in last season and this season which were 3h

and 1st battle was 1h 45min no? O.o
    dont remember
    edited May 2014

Dreamweaver server didnt started with Relic, we have had tons of 3 hour TWs by now, i speak in general, not from last 2 weeks.

and remember im lv not luv
    tired of luv
    imma change name already b:surrender

You should change Saku.... to IHateNemo, or maybe LuvLuv
    So mad... b:laugh

You wish! i enjoy QQ posts, they are fun, keep them coming!!!b:laugh
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    You should change Saku.... to IHateNemo, or maybe LuvLuv

Im still thinking about Dory xD
    dory had bad memory too D:..well mine aint so bad but..yah
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    nah you guys beat us quick! Which is why I'm confident you'll be at that again in no time. The 2PM TWs are probably going to be much harder on Tempest than they will be on Dynasty. I'm pretty worried about them, but then again, as someone pointed out, I don't manage factions anymore, so what the hell do I know! xD

3 hour wars are stressful, but if we're not there yet, why is it a concern? I say, duke it out, until we reach 3 hour war status, then yeah... why would we have 2 wars of 3 hours each... it will be too stressful and tiring to even show to those. But we haven't reached that river yet...
    Dragslave wrote: »
    You wish! i enjoy QQ posts, they are fun, keep them coming!!!b:laugh
    So so mad... b:laughb:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    nah you guys beat us quick! Which is why I'm confident you'll be at that again in no time. The 2PM TWs are probably going to be much harder on Tempest than they will be on Dynasty. I'm pretty worried about them, but then again, as someone pointed out, I don't manage factions anymore, so what the hell do I know! xD

3 hour wars are stressful, but if we're not there yet, why is it a concern? I say, duke it out, until we reach 3 hour war status, then yeah... why would we have 2 wars of 3 hours each... it will be too stressful and tiring to even show to those. But we haven't reached that river yet...

So so mad... b:laughb:thanks

i asked around, most says 90 min which is..1h and 30min
    wasn't that fast TW

at this point i can admit Tempest and Dyna might not reach 3h...Tempest out DD us a lot
    Put some g16 there so i can have fight with b:surrender
    edited May 2014
    Im still thinking about Dory xD
    dory had bad memory too D:..well mine aint so bad but..yah

Dory? that sounds like an old woman.... keep thinking...

Also, gear 1st, new name after.... dont be an aRico/darkone/winterchill etc b:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Ah yeah you're right, like 1h23 minutes from Hunk's TW video

That's still pretty good though :o

And we've been putting quite a few G16s in though, I know we have at least 10-20 G16s in squads at all times because we don't have the same 80 fielded all the time. I won't be going for the next month after tomorrow's war for example ;o
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Dory? that sounds like an old woman.... keep thinking...

Also, gear 1st, new name after.... dont be an aRico/darkone/winterchill etc b:laugh

yah i got this click in my head that...dory wasnt together with nemo..but his dad b:shutup
    so yah i dont wanna be pedo xD

u r wrong drag..its aRico/ darkone / Rakanorth / Winterchill ;D

i like raka better rakoon xD

im putting gear 1st already..i even have only 1 fash set e.e how sad is that

I won't be going for the next month after tomorrow's war for example ;o

yay less archers xD b:bye
    EDIT: sorry for double post mods
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yay less archers xD b:bye
    EDIT: sorry for double post mods

Nooob:cry
    Less Archers = Less Killsb:surrender
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ah yeah you're right, like 1h23 minutes from Hunk's TW video

That's still pretty good though :o

And we've been putting quite a few G16s in though, I know we have at least 10-20 G16s in squads at all times because we don't have the same 80 fielded all the time. I won't be going for the next month after tomorrow's war for example ;o

By few I'm sure you mean 5-10 at all times.

b:laughGive us a list of these 'g16' players.
This discussion has been closed.