whos da best

Tjmatts - Harshlands
Tjmatts - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tideswell (East)
wat are the top 5 tw factions on dreamweaver, just wonderin
Post edited by Tjmatts - Harshlands on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Relic, Dynasty, Tempest, BootyCamp, Blacklist.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Relic, Dynasty, Tempest, BootyCamp, Blacklist.

Booty camp? Really? lols
    edited March 2014
    Booty camp? Really? lols

Who would you pick over them.

They have recruited quite a few good people this season. They got ganked pretty hard too so lost pretty much all their land to Tempest/Blacklist/Kindrid/Equinox.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1.Dynasty
    2./3. Tempest or Relic
    4. BootyCamp
    5. Kindrid or Equinox or Blacklist

I want to see few of those Factions go 1 v 1
  • Tjmatts - Harshlands
    edited March 2014
    wow poor showing DW, i guess its just that clear cut
  • Tjmatts - Harshlands
    edited March 2014
    after looking at ur map, id say
    1-dynasty
    2-tempest
    3-relic
    4-bootycamp
    5-not sure, ill check back after this weekend :)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's a pve server, what did you expect? It really isn't a competitive server, after all dw was once taken over by crabs in our history, and while there were a few factions/people willing to try to stop them, they ultimately failed in the end. (the ones who tried to stop the takeover) ;/ Either way it still isn't a pvp server, the competitiveness of any pve server is obviously going to be a lot harder to find than while on a pvp server.

Now if you were asking about the whole history of a (our) server that would be a lot more... diverse, and in all likely hood illicit a lot more responses/discussions as to who is (was) the best.

Being that this is indeed a pve server, I think a lot of people aren't really all that into the pvp aspect of this game.

Sure there are still several... hundred people who still enjoy tw/nw... the pvp aspect of the game, even on our server, still it is fairly clear cut as to who the top 5 of the server is atm.

Though I am sure plenty of people realize all that full well, still there is my 2 cents.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's a pve server, what did you expect? It really isn't a competitive server, after all dw was once taken over by crabs in our history, and while there were a few factions/people willing to try to stop them, they ultimately failed in the end. (the ones who tried to stop the takeover) ;/ Either way it still isn't a pvp server, the competitiveness of any pve server is obviously going to be a lot harder to find than while on a pvp server.

Now if you were asking about the whole history of a (our) server that would be a lot more... diverse, and in all likely hood illicit a lot more responses/discussions as to who is (was) the best.

Being that this is indeed a pve server, I think a lot of people aren't really all that into the pvp aspect of this game.

Sure there are still several... hundred people who still enjoy tw/nw... the pvp aspect of the game, even on our server, still it is fairly clear cut as to who the top 5 of the server is atm.

Though I am sure plenty of people realize all that full well, still there is my 2 cents.

Calamity<3

I used to love beating their Clerics at OT. Made me feel like a big man back when I was a Cleric too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    after looking at ur map, id say
    1-dynasty
    2-tempest
    3-relic
    4-bootycamp
    5-not sure, ill check back after this weekend :)

To be honest, tempest and relic would be a fun war, but there's no way we can get through to them alone. The numbers we put against dyna isn't enough. Those numbers would break havoc against tempest. It'd be a fun TW to play next season.

Tempest had a smarter TW season, played safe and went away from Dynasty, Relic took the fight to them, so when the block came in we weren't able to break past it... well, lesson learned (I hope) for next season.

I'd say Dyna is still the power force, then there's a big gap, then relic and tempest, then another big gap, then there's the rest.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wow. I feel old.

b:laugh I remember when there were crabs alllllll over the map lol. Also remember even before that how EQ and Cala were the top two factions on DW. This Nabomancer was in EQ. b:bye And was also FailLA build. But eh, times have changed. I sometimes take a peek on the server and I just log right back out. I miss the old days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Best factions:
    1 2 3 4 5
    Calamity-Equinox-Armagedon-Dynasty-Bushidox b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Best factions:
    1 2 3 4 5

Wrong time period Nigelb:laughb:chuckle
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Wrong time period Nigelb:laughb:chuckle

dont u say!!! fml, guess i am wrong then, tys for leting me know!!!b:pleased

PS: next time ppl should wake me up earlier.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Best factions:
    1 2 3 4 5

dmn Nig you so old b:laugh

thx for reminding me of some factions that I totally forgot about, and they once rule the worldb:victory
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1.Dynasty
    2./3. Tempest or Relic
    4. BootyCamp
    5. Kindird
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014

1. Dynasty
    2. Tempest
    3. BootyCamp
    4. Kindrid
    5. - reserved- (either Blacklist/Equinox)

I guess there r few more weeks left for this TW season
    I still want to see some more Kindrid / Blacklist/ Equinox
    Depending on that 4./5. place might change
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    necro............ <.< b:thanks
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    22 days isn't classified as a necro <3

Besides SweetieBot usually beats people to that. :$ It's a clever/well written bot.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Look at all of these noobs.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1- Dyna
    2- Tempic (merge of Relic and tempest, can be also called: Relpest b:laugh )

3- Booty
    4- Kindrid?

5-.. are there really any other factions worth to mention in this ranking?

b:bye
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    1- Dyna
    2- Tempic (merge or Relic and tempest, can be also called: Relpest b:laugh )

3- Booty
    4- Kindrid?

5-.. are there really any other faction worth to mention in this ranking?

b:bye

Good question.

Think SonH would form his own faction, and let no one else in? (or any of the other people who spawn the #Nerf(insertplayersname)

I think that would be quite the formidable faction.

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
    2- Tempic (merge of Relic and tempest, can be also called: Relpest b:laugh )

Lol I saw some of those names being thrown around on wc after our TW, the funniest of which was Relicpest b:chuckle

Though then technically Dynasty should be called; (..deep breath)

Dynaregenetroyavexekindrid

Considering the leadership of Kindrid and his followers went there, the leadership of Troya and his followers went there the leadership of Vex and 2/3rds of his faction went there (just named 3 of the servers strongest cata barbs btw) and also a significant chunk of Regen went there. Mostly driven by an urge to defeat Relic as we were comfortably handling 3 way ganks from them.

Almost every TW faction on every server experienced a drop in TW goers and active people including Dynasty due to the New Horizons expansion meaning a lot of casual TWers quit as they couldn't keep up with spirit dailies etc.

Dynasty was able to recoup it's numbers from these smaller submissive factions that semi merged into it.

About time us guys did a simple 2 way merge methinks. Considering you guys were beating Relic and Tempest in like 20mins prior to the merge and now the TW is lasting a hour and half and possibly longer if we get the teamwork/communcation stuff ironed out.

Sounds like fun for all, so yes, was definitely needed, glad me and Sun could work it out.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol I saw some of those names being thrown around on wc after our TW, the funniest of which was Relicpest b:chuckle

Though then technically Dynasty should be called; (..deep breath)

Dynaregenetroyavexekindrid

I dont like those title being called.

Beside each faction have mixed players from other factions
    relic/tempest/dynasty/vex/(and more- now is Tempest
    Dynasty/vex/tempest/(and bit more) now is Dynasty.
    Blacklist/relic/vex/(and more) now is Blacklist.
    Probably same was with vex/relic before (when they were Active TW guilds)

Its nice that guilds come together to form stronger one
    TW can last longer
    Just too bad cuz of the horrible lag cant enjoy it much x.x
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol ya, we were just kidding about the Tempic.
    We say it cause it was a thing that suddenly happened :p

We all will have forgotten it in 1 month and will be calling you as only Tempest anyway lol.
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I disagree.

To say Dynasty is able to recoup solely because of "smaller submissive factions" is quite inaccurate if not insulting, as if other factions, such as Relic and Tempest, did not absorb people from smaller factions. Such statement ignores the fact that Dynasty is able to keep its core and foundation when other factions could not.

As for "2/3 of Vex" came to Dynasty, that is quite biased, implying that Relic and Tempest got little to none of Vex members. If 2/3 of Vex had came to Dynasty, the faction would be well over 200 people by now, or the fsction would have had to have at least 40-60 open slots to accommodate the so called "merge."

And as for people coming to Dynasty, "driven by an urge to defeat Relic," that is quite an exaggeration. Sure that might hold true for some, but not true when using it as a generalization for most. Maybe they like X thing about Dynasty that Relic doesn't have. Regardless, if your statement was true, people from smaller factions, let say RafaelsBarb, would have come here in a heartbeat instead of Bootycamp.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tempest was, is and always be Tempest, no matter who, or how many join, same goes for dynasty.

Dynasty merges, lets see.. (meaning alltogether joining, ofc people always jump factions)

8-9 from Kindrid
    6-7 from God
    10-15 From Vex
    2-3 from Troya
    regen... hard to say since is all scattered by now... 8-10 maybe?

All of this in the course of years, not days.

I think people started saying the Tempic stuff, as a joke, but for the big number of people who went to Tempest in a period of 3 days, over 40 i heard from Tempest people, and almost all of them in TW on saturday, so makes a big impact on the actives for TW, i mean, is noticeable.

Again, im really happy with the merge, that brings awesome TWs against the most OP DDs from dreamweaver "bows to OPness" so, in case of winning is a major archievement for us.

I dont agree anyone joined Dynasty to defeat Relic since they were losing, if that was the real issue, they could have merged between themselves and crush Relic, Dynasty was fighting mostly Tempest at that time in the other side of the map, so there was no point on joining for that.
    Leaders of said factions decided to join dynasty due to good relationships with Dynasty members, officers, and the allmighty overlord WackyTaffy, they were tired of being leaders, and people followed, simple as that.

And we should be DyGodRegKinTroVexty b:chuckle
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tempest was, is and always be Tempest, no matter who, or how many join, same goes for dynasty.

Dynasty merges, lets see.. (meaning alltogether joining, ofc people always jump factions)

8-9 from Kindrid
    6-7 from God
    10-15 From Vex
    2-3 from Troya
    regen... hard to say since is all scattered by now... 8-10 maybe?

All of this in the course of years, not days.

I think people started saying the Tempic stuff, as a joke, but for the big number of people who went to Tempest in a period of 3 days, over 40 i heard from Tempest people, and almost all of them in TW on saturday, so makes a big impact on the actives for TW, i mean, is noticeable.

Again, im really happy with the merge, that brings awesome TWs against the most OP DDs from dreamweaver "bows to OPness" so, in case of winning is a major archievement for us.

I dont agree anyone joined Dynasty to defeat Relic since they were losing, if that was the real issue, they could have merged between themselves and crush Relic, Dynasty was fighting mostly Tempest at that time in the other side of the map, so there was no point on joining for that.
    Leaders of said factions decided to join dynasty due to good relationships with Dynasty members, officers, and the allmighty overlord WackyTaffy, they were tired of being leaders, and people followed, simple as that.

And we should be DyGodRegKinTroVexty b:chuckle

Stop the asss licking and be honest Tato
    b:laugh
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Stop the asss licking and be honest Tato
    b:laugh

In what im NOT honest? >.>

Alex, u troll me in game, skype, facebook, dynasty site, leave PWI forums alone b:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's not an insult Son, it's a praise to what you pointed out yourself as a good work in upper management and organization. Let's be real. Sure, there is people that wants to be in Dynasty, as there are those that want to be in Tempest, as there were those that wanted to be in Relic and had a hard time accepting the merge idea.

Any faction that wants to win, that needs space, can make it. Don't use that as an excuse. If you complain that you are fielding 60 on a roster with 200, it just means that you don't have the right 200.

There's obviously also people that wants to be in BootyCamp, Blacklist, etc. then there's people that won't be accepted in someplace else, and people that would rather avoid some place due to drama they could cause or drama waiting for them in there.

There's too, people like you and me, seen as assets, and allowed into factions even when some members complain about our attitudes, chats, behavior. Whatever it is, we are left off the hook because we are who we are. Like when you were approached by Dyna officers to tone down your chats with Kendie and Nommy and it made you super mad. Someone that didn't like it must have reported it... In reality, you look down through a 200 player roster and you will find a few people you dislike and people that dislikes you bad (and they're not always the same people). Hell, to my surprise, plenty of people that swore undying loyalty to Regenesis and ultimate hatred to Wacky are now the biggest defenders of their new faction and leader.

See that's what I find beautiful about this merger. It was real. It started with the concept of "we are tired of boring TWs and we can't win against dynasty alone, so we want to do it together with you guys, under your faction, on equal terms". It wasn't a takeover, there was no imposition of any member, no stupid requirements in terms of roster. It's two factions that came together with the same goal. That managed to look past their egos, aired any real issues up front and tried to solve them (and this is why there's people that were not brought into this project, a few Relic big guns lost, a few Tempest members lost too) silly personal resentments and put together a big threat.

Mostly, I'm glad it was done in one shot. Troya, Vex and God. Were all love children of Regenesis. Again, you can spin it in as many ways as you want, but can't sell me that BS. Just because Cino, Meran, Featherstone, Valentessa, Biggy, Fiyah, Slaughter, etc... Did a pit stop in between their previous faction and dynasty doesn't mean that they were never in Regenesis. Dynasty Roster really belongs to it's own core, which was a strong and well established and organized group of players, just not a TW force, that was greatly empowered by the TW knowledge of Regenesis, HDT and Catface, whom were all better TW factions than Dynasty at their times to shine. Again, it's not an insult. It's a big praise to their organization. To be the only faction alive since the start of the server, and the oldest faction in Dreamweaver still featured in the map is not some small accomplishment. It does wonders for recruitment if you add the fact you are winning TW seasons back to back.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
This discussion has been closed.