whos da best

Options

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I wasn't talking anything about Dynasty or it's members, Nigelus and I were having a very friendly, peaceful conversation, then Temptation came and decided to be rude towards a friend that's not even playing the game anymore and has no way to defend himself. Of course I'm gonna be pissed off Drag. I'm pretty sure that if someone it's talking **** about your friends, you'd jump at them, just like you are right now jumping at me for my reactions to your faction member's provocations.

Call me QQer, call me names, whatever you want, please go ahead! Just remember, you're an officer of Dynasty, representing yourself and your factionmates, in a public forum. I'm a member of a faction that's got nothing to lose. Why are you trying to fix me, when the problem lies within your own chambers. You're a smart guy, you figure it out.

It takes two to fight, to argue, if there was nobody to argue with me here, I'd be quiet, or we'd still be talking with Nigelus about how much Calamity did or did not affect the server, in a positive or negative way, in a respectful manner. Not by calling people (some of them your own damn guildmates now bro) sheeps, dictators, bullies, etc.

And thank's for the TW God comments, but I'm barely anything in terms of TW anymore other than a participant. I don't even lead squads. As much as I'd like to steal credit for this past weekend, there's no need for sarcasm or silly, immature comparisons. You want to prove you're better than me, be better than me, don't "stoop to my level."

Cheers.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So fun, check your own posts how u refered to Saku and Dion, about Tempt, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the "TW god" was for the wrong u do by saying who gets outbid not paying attention that we didnt bid for 3 weeks now, or why u dont understand why Dynasty doesnt attack on tempest either...

Thats alll...

b:bye
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ... Do you even read posts in order? For every bad reaction from me, there's an action. I can't make it anymore clear. I'm not trying to victimize myself, I'm well aware of what I said, and I stand by it. I'm just saying, you want me to play nice, tell your members to play nice as well. It's very simple. If you come at Tempest mocking it's merge or you talk **** about my friends, you leave me no choice but to explain to you, why I disagree, at the same level of disrespect I feel you're giving me.

You can call us Relic, Rempist, Tempic, whatever you want every time you're sour about a defeat, you can post videos of TWs pissing all over us, call us nabs, call my friends sheep, dictators, bullies, call me a no-skills casher, you are damn right I will call you a nobody, Dion being a nobody to me means nothing though. As I'm well aware I'm a nobody to him as well... What does Dion cares what I think of him, if he doesn't think about me as well. It's hardly an insult, is a remark. A valid one if I may add.

I will also say that I wish your gear was as good as your mouth. (although in fact I said "I wish Saku's mouth was as good as her gear"). Which is the opposite of what you inferred. I never said Saku's gear is ****. I tried (unsuccessfully thanks to grammar!) to imply it, you then inferred it. I could have also implied that I believe her ability to trash talk is far superior than her already great gear... I'm sorry if reading comprehension isn't your forte. I actually think a veno is competitive enough easily in G16 gear if they know how to play their class well. suifeng is still probably one of the most annoying venos I will ever remember, with a G16 HA set.

As you can see, my "insults" are hardly insults, you wish to take them out of context, please go ahead. It's obvious who's really here ready to QQ and blow out of context whatever I say, and how trying to explain anything with 10th grade logic to you is like trying to explain it to a brick wall b:bye

I understand why Dynasty doesn't attack on Tempest, Wacky doesn't want to lose an attack. It's a good reason not to. Just don't try to sell it as anything else. last week you used the ****ty excuse you didn't want to attack on Tempest because of the length of the wars would be a deterrent of the fun that TW brings you. After 2 wars of 45-50 minutes each, that ended up with 1 win a piece, your arguments are starting to sound like you're just full of it.

And I'm the liar here. The irony...
    And by force you mean policy of a faction to roll over all factions on server till all lands become yours and don't let other factions to have tw between themselves?

Isn't this exactly what Dynasty did this season, by blocking Relic from Tempest and then steamroll both factions at separate times for almost 5 months? You guys brought this **** upon yourselves, and are trying to sell it out as if you're better than Calamity because they did the same **** you guys did just this season!

See this is why no one believes your bs anymore. You can downplay me all you want, I'm sorry it upsets you that I'm immune to your bull**** bro. Always a pleasure talking to you b:cute I guess we will just have to let the rest of the talking happen on the system announcements.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Do not hate bro we love you!!!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    which suck about PWI being late with TW reset is...well
    kinda these month every1 is busy with the last exams in school/collage/uni

No1 wants to stay late till 00:00 or some get up at 3-4am

To do good on exam have to study every day
    Have to be well rested / enough sleep
    Go outside have more fresh air. Its helps your brain with thinking and stuff

most don't have time and cant afford to have more than 3h a day in TW.
    Knowing that tempest will attack Dynasty every week, idk if there is any need to Dyna attack tempest. Like i mentioned before, most now are busy with study's ( that's my opinion , u may judge me if u want) Which i believe this could be the reason why wacky dont bid (just my opinion)

I think if this would be new season start, no need to be active much since few first weeks are the umm mob lands? Dx then 1 month later could start serious TW and those who had exams would be almost done.

@Andress - i don't trash talk o.o
    I haven't said anything bad on WC about any person or anything
    I haven't personalty msg any1 and insulting . (too bad i have got those msg every1 time i try to form squads on WC )

I actually don't see reason why u insulted me.
    When u mention what Naz said...i only commented and admit that i almost made the same mistake.
    (because i was tired and forgot about Relic/tempest merge)
    <-- read that line pls... (thanks)

P.S I dont care how many left to tempest...really..i dont

P.SS Relic had a chance to get to tempest, but ..didn't do it (i so badly wanted to see that TW)

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Do not hate bro we love you!!!

I was just watching a TW video of you as a regen cata barb soloing InTandem crystal, I remember HEALS ON BIGGY was the warcry... now it's *** I JUST GOT SOG'D... or GET COJONES HE HAS BOA ON ME b:angry

I really can't hate Dynasty, hell, I was in Dynasty from november 2009 till Feb 2010 for 3 months on and off when Cloud was the leader and Terri (SmexyGal) was a Marshall. Most of my good Regenesis friends are in Dynasty, I consider you a good friend, I miss Valentessa making fun of me and the inflatable doll story. It seems that her hatred towards Vex's that went to Relic took the best out of our friendship though. Upon my return I certainly thought of going to Dynasty, but I realized I had burnt way too many bridges in Regenesis with Blood, Pablo, etc... to fit there, even if I was accepted (impossible) it just wouldn't have felt right. I don't blame Dynasty for that though, I actually respect a faction that's not willing to bend it's roster for one big name, no matter how (un)important this person could be.

fiyah is the only Calamity member that came from Bushido/Solstice that still plays I believe, was one of the first venos I ever took Gamma, because for whatever reason we all hated venos for gammas. nigelus is still to date one of the few active PWI players that has my facebook info. Eddie and Aki live in NY, and every time we want to complain about the weather we have each other for that. Laterra is the only active player that was in Calamity before me... Drakira was always a good friend to me, at least on my end, he still is. SonH and Nommy are staples to our NW squad, chinese gank squad for life!

There's plenty of reasons for me to like Dynasty, I respect and envy a lot of Dynasty's ideals and upper management decisions. To a personal level, I can relate to a lot of the decisions made in TW and during a war. And it's precisely why I have to call out the bull**** that they're trying to pass by us as "fun in TWs". We all know that at the end of the day you are here to win the season, just like we are, if we win tomorrow the maps are going to be at 20-18 in favor of dyna. And if Dyna can't win lands again in 2 weeks, and we were able to somehow win 2 in a row, which I doubt. Season will be tied at 19.

I always said that hating a faction for a few bad apples was a mistake. I still live by it. I can't hate Dynasty no matter how much some of it's members and officers annoy me. But I also can't sit here idly letting this people offend friends and factionmates because they're sour they lost a TW after a while. You and Val never had to do it in Equinox, we never did it in Regenesis. It's just unbecoming. You of all people should know I'm a very reasonable person, I do miss our chats b:sad

Saku, you're right, I just went over your post. I took it as you trying to justify /\/az, and this is what upsets me, if you're really just speaking for yourself and it was an honest mistake, you have my sincere apologies, but once again, I never really said your gear was bad. I just said I wish it was as good as what I perceived as you trash talking.

I appreciate you clarifying it though b:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Saku, you're right, I just went over your post. I took it as you trying to justify /\/az, and this is what upsets me, if you're really just speaking for yourself and it was an honest mistake, you have my sincere apologies, but once again, I never really said your gear was bad. I just said I wish it was as good as what I perceived as you trash talking.

I appreciate you clarifying it though b:thanks

Yup i meant it only about my self and my mistake which i almost made.

I know what u meant by that line btw xD
    not nice anyways but even so, no hard feelings ;D
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No offence Andres, but not long ago you and val had a little argument and I was reading her chat and what you've called her was a little over the top. Something i would not ever call a woman ever in my life or on this game. And it seems as if you were wrong and so was she and it was just you two arguing.
    I did not step in and defend my wife as you do for your friends but am sure you would not defend any of your friends when they are in the wrong.
    But what you called her was really disrespectful specially towards a female.

I will still respect you, as people do get upset and say the wrong things at times but its alright to apologize sometimes when everything calms down.

Peace and we should all leave this thread be and lets move on:)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I've never tried to be nice, specially not to you. You are, were and will always be a nobody both in this game and out of it

Maybe to you. Maybe. The fact my comments must have hurt for you to make an assumption like this about my personal life. You know nothing about me. Let's get that little bit straight. As for me being nothing in this game and out of it, explain to me why am i always being requested somewhere if I was nothing. Am I useless? Not be a freaking long shot, in fact say this same thing in world chat, please I beg of you. Lots of people know me, and like to be around me, despite how i feel, I won't deny what other have told me about themselves, I don't just make this shet up. But you are no one to me, so if you want to attack my personality come harder, come with facts. Because to me you are nothing, in this game or out of it, to me. Atleast I'm not so coy as to speak on your personal life, because I do not know you at all, just as you don't know me.

Your hypocrisy is sickening. GG.
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ... Do you even read posts in order? For every bad reaction from me, there's an action. I can't make it anymore clear. I'm not trying to victimize myself, I'm well aware of what I said, and I stand by it. I'm just saying, you want me to play nice, tell your members to play nice as well. It's very simple. If you come at Tempest mocking it's merge or you talk **** about my friends, you leave me no choice but to explain to you, why I disagree, at the same level of disrespect I feel you're giving me.Wait so their negative insults were about you? Please piont out to me where they disrespected you, please do. Just because someone is your frieind it doesn't make negative comments any more or less truthful than they really are.

You can call us Relic, Rempist, Tempic, whatever you want every time you're sour about a defeat, you can post videos of TWs pissing all over us, call us nabs, call my friends sheep, dictators, bullies, call me a no-skills casher, you are damn right I will call you a nobody, Dion being a nobody to me means nothing though. As I'm well aware I'm a nobody to him as well... What does Dion cares what I think of him, if he doesn't think about me as well. It's hardly an insult, is a remark. A valid one if I may add.Your insult would only be valid if you knew me personally, since you do not, it is invalid. GG

I will also say that I wish your gear was as good as your mouth. (although in fact I said "I wish Saku's mouth was as good as her gear"). Which is the opposite of what you inferred. I never said Saku's gear is ****. I tried (unsuccessfully thanks to grammar!) to imply it, you then inferred it. I could have also implied that I believe her ability to trash talk is far superior than her already great gear... I'm sorry if reading comprehension isn't your forte. I actually think a veno is competitive enough easily in G16 gear if they know how to play their class well. suifeng is still probably one of the most annoying venos I will ever remember, with a G16 HA set.Don't imply things, say them straight out, as you CLAIM you are straight forward, but this is obviously stating otherwise. Contradiction much?

As you can see, my "insults" are hardly insults, you wish to take them out of context, please go ahead. It's obvious who's really here ready to QQ and blow out of context whatever I say, and how trying to explain anything with 10th grade logic to you is like trying to explain it to a brick wall b:byeLike you took Temptation's post out of context? The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

I understand why Dynasty doesn't attack on Tempest, Wacky doesn't want to lose an attack. It's a good reason not to. Just don't try to sell it as anything else. last week you used the ****ty excuse you didn't want to attack on Tempest because of the length of the wars would be a deterrent of the fun that TW brings you. After 2 wars of 45-50 minutes each, that ended up with 1 win a piece, your arguments are starting to sound like you're just full of it.

And I'm the liar here. The irony...

Isn't this exactly what Dynasty did this season, by blocking Relic from Tempest and then steamroll both factions at separate times for almost 5 months? You guys brought this **** upon yourselves, and are trying to sell it out as if you're better than Calamity because they did the same **** you guys did just this season!

See this is why no one believes your bs anymore. You can downplay me all you want, I'm sorry it upsets you that I'm immune to your bull**** bro. Always a pleasure talking to you b:cute I guess we will just have to let the rest of the talking happen on the system announcements.Are you immune to your own bull **** as well? Seems like it.b:chuckle

/inb45chr
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It takes absolutely no skills to win a defense. You stack up 80 people into a base, spread them within your outside towers and lanes, push catapults to draw defensive squads attention away... and hope for the best, I said this when I was leading Calamity TW, I repeated it as I was leading regenesis TW, I will continue believing it, whether we win or lose them. You can accuse me of anything you want. One is my character. I can be rude, I can be harsh, I can be too straight forward for your little feelings to easily get hurt. but I've always been constant on my beliefs. they dont change with the faction I'm a part of or the position my faction is. you can check years and years of PWI forums if you have any doubts, since you believe you know me oh so well.You claim to be too straightforward yet you constantly try to imply things.Also I never claimed i knew you well, in fact I have said I know nothing about you, I simplay stated that you were being a hypocrite, which you still are. You can also stack 80 people into an A lane squad in push into someones base, but i guess i didn't have to tell you that either. It takes tactics to win both, but since you are always on the attack, you fail to realize this.

Second, that you try and hint I am an "effortless" credit card player when I probably own the most catshops and services in our server. I'm sorry your gear is not up to par with mine even though you have been active for an entire set of months I wasn't. I'll be more than glad to help you further your coin income, as it just takes about two fingers of a forehead worth of brain mass to figure out how to make money in this game.b:questionThen why haven't I heard of you? Explain, unless this is a downright lie. Even your own bow sells you out.

I've never tried to be nice, specially not to you. You are, were and will always be a nobody both in this game and out of it, people knows me too well to understand I am never nice. But I will not be unpolite towards anyone that does not deserve it. All I asked was the courtesy of returning the politeness, mainly due to the faction tag above your head. If that's too much to ask, "mate" I would advice you to just keep it shut, as you pointed it out yourself.I stated that being nice is a lame excuse to keep your mouth shut. Meaning that you should say what you have to say whether it is nice or not. It takes no skills to understand what I said, and maybe reading comprehension isn't your 'forte'. Like i said, no one owes you politeness. #Dealwithit

Nice try. *golf clap*
  • dougsenpai
    dougsenpai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I don't know where else to put this since I can't create a thread for 3 days, but can you guys help a noob out?

Just wondering if this is a nicely populated server that a noob like myself could find fellow low levels to play with. Also links to PWI-related sites would be nice as well b:cute

I'm also planning to be an archer, if you could tell me if they're a class that's in demand that'd be nice, and if any archers would like to add me to give me pointers that'd be appreciated too b:victory

I'm also starting the game with at least 2 other friends, one that plans to become a tank, and the other being my girlfriend who plans to role a cleric.

I also understand this is a P2W game, but instead of chasing me away I hope some of you might be able to show what merit this game has and help me get the most out of my experience b:thanks

thank you, please return to debating why your faction is the best ^_^

edit: my friend wants to know that if we 3 plan to play together and want to have a good base for a squad if he should be a barb, seeker, or bm. Which is best for leveling and endgame respectively?
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    dougsenpai wrote: »
    I don't know where else to put this since I can't create a thread for 3 days, but can you guys help a noob out?

Just wondering if this is a nicely populated server that a noob like myself could find fellow low levels to play with. Also links to PWI-related sites would be nice as well b:cute

I'm also planning to be an archer, if you could tell me if they're a class that's in demand that'd be nice, and if any archers would like to add me to give me pointers that'd be appreciated too b:victory

I'm also starting the game with at least 2 other friends, one that plans to become a barb, and the other being my girlfriend who plans to role a cleric.

I also understand this is a P2W game, but instead of chasing me away I hope some of you might be able to show what merit this game has and help me get the most out of my experience b:thanks

thank you, please return to debating why your faction is the best ^_^

I have only played in dreamweaver server, so cant say for sure, but a quest that happened a couple of months before that needed whole server to participate, dreamweaver was 1st or 2nd, so it was one of the most populated

usefull links.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/ has all the info of the game
    http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php u can see skills descriptions and tons of other stuff

I dont really think is a p2w game, but it does need hard work!b:pleased
  • dougsenpai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    thank you b:thanks

Also can somebody link me to a place where I can receive help for Arc? I downloaded Arc, but now the screen on the Arc client is black, except for the text that says Library, Games, etc. Occasionally it will give me the "error 118- yada yada" message. I cannot even send in tickets to Arc's support, nor connect to their website to look for assistance. At this moment I'm unnable to even begin the download for the game. Please help b:surrender
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Good Fight Dynasty! It was a blast!

Best 3 people squad setup for what though? I think that at this level of gear, if you're really going P2W like all the way, I'd advice you to stay away from archer's. We're easily the hardest class in terms of survival ability, and while definitively one of the highest damage outputs, not the greatest.

Archers will always be on demand, because they're versatile, endgame archers even more. There's maybe 3-4 endgame archers in this server: Rydia, Heartz, DarkSkiesx and RottenKitten(havent really checked rotten's cards, I just know is one of the hardest hitting archer's I ever face)

Seekers are probably the most broken P2W class. Mystics are pretty broken too... Definitively much more efficient at endgame than Archers. Endgame BMs are hard to come by in our server, which is a pity, because BMs are probably the most important class in TW to me.

I'd say, really get whatever matches your playstyle more! If you're more of the Melee type, and dont mind the expenses, Cata barbs will always be in high demand. If you like more of a control class, BMs and Sins (melee) or Wizards and Psychics from range. If you like to faceroll win. and are ready to face the challenge of surviving. Make an archer or a Seeker. If you want to play a versatile class with variety of roles and tasks, Mystics or Clerics will do the job. I've been using this archer since 2009, but I guess if I had to chose a new class and gear it from scratch, I'd have gone a seeker. They're way too OP to even think of anything else.

If you're a hellspawn, or have no soul. Roll a veno. They're a great class to play in squad PK, and a big demand of them by any TW faction. But they're easily one of the most annoying classes to fight against when the veno in front of you knows what they're doing. This server has it's fair amount of those.

I'd say any combination of 3 is good. And of course, in a TW faction, it'll be your 3 + whatever that faction slots you with. If you're looking mostly to control the fate of your squad, go 3 DDers. I like 2 archers and a seeker. Or archer, seeker, psychic is also a pretty good squad. BM, Wizard and Cleric is also a great squad, not too much damage output as the first two, but excellent survival and control abilities...

Error 118 is an integration error of the web browser and arc, further discussion on how to fix it is located here
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • dougsenpai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Thank you very much for your insight b:thanks

It would seem my problems with Arc are stemming from their side more than something I did wrong on my side, the timing for such an event is unlucky b:cry
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Good Fight Dynasty! It was a blast!

Best 3 people squad setup for what though? I think that at this level of gear, if you're really going P2W like all the way, I'd advice you to stay away from archer's. We're easily the hardest class in terms of survival ability, and while definitively one of the highest damage outputs, not the greatest.

Archers will always be on demand, because they're versatile, endgame archers even more. There's maybe 3-4 endgame archers in this server: Rydia, Heartz, DarkSkiesx and RottenKitten(havent really checked rotten's cards, I just know is one of the hardest hitting archer's I ever face)

Seekers are probably the most broken P2W class. Mystics are pretty broken too... Definitively much more efficient at endgame than Archers. Endgame BMs are hard to come by in our server, which is a pity, because BMs are probably the most important class in TW to me.

I'd say, really get whatever matches your playstyle more! If you're more of the Melee type, and dont mind the expenses, Cata barbs will always be in high demand. If you like more of a control class, BMs and Sins (melee) or Wizards and Psychics from range. If you like to faceroll win. and are ready to face the challenge of surviving. Make an archer or a Seeker. If you want to play a versatile class with variety of roles and tasks, Mystics or Clerics will do the job. I've been using this archer since 2009, but I guess if I had to chose a new class and gear it from scratch, I'd have gone a seeker. They're way too OP to even think of anything else.

If you're a hellspawn, or have no soul. Roll a veno. They're a great class to play in squad PK, and a big demand of them by any TW faction. But they're easily one of the most annoying classes to fight against when the veno in front of you knows what they're doing. This server has it's fair amount of those.

I'd say any combination of 3 is good. And of course, in a TW faction, it'll be your 3 + whatever that faction slots you with. If you're looking mostly to control the fate of your squad, go 3 DDers. I like 2 archers and a seeker. Or archer, seeker, psychic is also a pretty good squad. BM, Wizard and Cleric is also a great squad, not too much damage output as the first two, but excellent survival and control abilities...

Error 118 is an integration error of the web browser and arc, further discussion on how to fix it is located here

#wherehavethebmsgone

#Threadhijacked

Edit: is it a coincidence that the arguably top two factions in our server history were lead by bms?

Those aside despite how rude andres is/has been I do agree it is sad...arguably wrong to talk bad about someone when they aren't here.

I think unfortunately bb was a victim of his own success... personally I like and admired him, despite not ever really spending time with him... and he clearly played his bm ridiculouly well. I for one really liked and respected the commumity cala had... sure they had their bad apples but what faction doesn't? Especially big ones... you definitely cant be liked by everyone, likewise you wont always care for every single person that you may run into be it in or out of game.

Still I do believe that even if they are here and your speaking badly of them you best tread real carefully. Aye I do speak from experience... it was foolish of me to do that to ajay back then despite how much I disagreed with how he was running the faction.

Even people can be controversial topics... which are bound to illicit different and devivsive opinions. )
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Andres

I cant quote all your comment cause you talk/write a lot.

But let me tell you in short. First of all I didn't sad anything bad about BB. I really respect that guy and you don't have clue about some stuff he did for me and would never dream to say bad stuff about someone I respect that much.
    If you think that my statement that he ruled cala with iron fist is bad, you are mistaken. He made that faction what it was and thats credit for him and not to people in that faction. In fact he was one of the best leaders on this server ever.

I know what I'm talking about when I talk about Cala cause I was there. You where part of one tight group of elite players that didn't allowed anyone to join their clique group. Your group wasn't only one there. There was few groups like that. No one was allowed to join that golden circle and everything for you was easy to get or to achieve. For the rest of the people in Cala, that didn't belong to that golden circle, faction didn't offered anything. We couldn't get groups for tt or lunar, no one wanted to help us farm gear and so on.

There were constant 5 people in faction chat - you were among them, Mazi and tbh cant remember much who else. But I remember that chat was annoying as hell. Just 5 people that never shut up. I remember I sad that to someone once and that person was like "ik:( just ignore them like I do".

Leaving from there and going to EQ was like finally be able to breath again. People were friendly, joking around and everything was much more fun there. There were people like Bodine and few others like him who was just super fun.

Those are not stuff I read about or herd I was there and I saw them.

Also stuff you talking about biding lands and Dyna wt strategies just shows how ignorant you are in some stuff. And also if you soooo tw aware then you should appreciate Dyna's move to block Relic. That was one of best strategic moves some leader did for a long time. You don't have to like it but if you truly love tw, then you have to appreciate it.

Also, just for the record - I have been around here a lot longer then you and don't forget that I know much more about you then you know about me. DD thinks you are CS, while I know whats true and how you use to get your gear in this game and it was not from catshops:=)
    You are ignorant if you truly believe that.

Would you mind explain to me in what part I'm ignorant Zsw?
    Like I sad I was in Cala and I know what was talked about there before and after each tw. Only important thing was to win everything. No one ever mention term "fun tw" that Andres like so much to keep talking about.
    So please in light me which part of my statements you consider ignorant and I will gladly explain it to you.
    only reason Dyna cannot try to own all the map is pwi adding a reset of the map every 6 month or so In the end, just don't plead something defining Dyna when its technically impossible for any faction to achieve what calamity did in term of holding lands.(which is delayed atm anyway, if you compare to last reset date

Ebrithalia thats not only reason. Only reason is that Dyna NEVER, EVER wanted that. That was never even OPTION. Maybe you could sneak peak at tw map once in a while and check lands which Dyna attacks. If you do that you will actually see the difference between Dyna and Cala tw style. Not to mention like I sad before I was in both faction as well as in EQ and Im weary aware tw policy in each of those factions.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It's funny violett, I remember you too, and there's no way you've been playing longer than me, as you were a level 90 BM when I was already over 100+ in all of my toons. but I remember all of that completely different than you do. I guess it's just sides of the story, and I really don't have time to argue about this with you, I think I've already wasted enough of it humoring the previous posters before you.

So how are you guys enjoying TWs now? The season is still at least a few weeks from over and it looks like dyna and tempest TWs are getting more and more challenging for both sides! What do you guys feel it will be like next season? Dynasty to me will still be favorite as it does still look like they'll get away with this season, winning back to back seasons is quite the accomplishment!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So how are you guys enjoying TWs now? The season is still at least a few weeks from over and it looks like dyna and tempest TWs are getting more and more challenging for both sides! What do you guys feel it will be like next season? Dynasty to me will still be favorite as it does still look like they'll get away with this season, winning back to back seasons is quite the accomplishment!

There r many from Dyna who enjoy the TW.
    As for me, well no one enjoy 1 shot fest xD but im working on my gear- trying to catch up how fast i can. (pls pwi put mog sale D: )
    Before the merge for me was fun because there used to be player in TW with who i could have fun fights. Even later on sometimes few of us decide to Duel and train a bit on 1v1.
    Now there r no more of those. ;(

I can already admit that Tempest DD power is huge now and about the next season, if u guys stay together- u will win. No one will be able to out DD u.
    But who knows , next season might be some surprises

About this season - i didnt saw what i wanted to see. Tempest vs Relic, i believe it would of been pretty interesting.

• shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I read all the posts and comments was really fun almost forgot to go to uni :D
    I didnt really care about the competition which faction is/was the best and i was in catface dynasty and now am in tempest and they are all great factions but each faction has its faults.

I'm really forgetful and forgot what i wanted to say exept for the part about dynasty's TWing style. I dont know much about the past but from the time that i was in dyna i remember that the main target was FUN in tw. I remember the first season we had many lands and alse the second season there was a small faction surrounded by dyna teritories but wacky wouldnt attack it for it.. there were also smaller factions next to us but wacky wouldnt attack it cos it wouldnt be any fun for us and it wouldnt be any fun at all for them. I dont really know what other people think about wacky but speaking as a person who was his slave or 2 years or so i find wacky to be a really nice and actually fun guy.

I cant speak about the whole faction since there are many good and bad apples (FOOOD) and i dont care where ppl came from and left to once they were in a certain faction since there are many good reasons to leave or join a faction, but i really would like to say something about the people that are leaving faction for the totally wrong reasons like the time when dyna was weaker than regen and tempest but wacky was attacking them every week altho they were killing us in 20-30 min or less. We were losing but there wasnt anyone left to attack and tws werent that bad since its more fun to TW against stronger factions than against really weaker factions but some people werent thinking the same and started leaving to the stronger factions just because they would be able to win. In my opinion thats the definition of being fake and betraying your faction but ** it :p

As for the merge that happened not so long ago idm ppl calling us whatever since its the best thing that could happen cos now tw is so much more fun whoever is winning or losing unlike before. Altho u can see the i wouldnt say bad apples but the butthurt apples who got used to killing the whole map without effort and now lost twice in a row. The apples for who winning is more important than having fun ://

Ohh look i actually remembered what i wanted to say and maybe i said too much lawl

lots of loveb:kiss
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Would you mind explain to me in what part I'm ignorant Zsw?
    Like I sad I was in Cala and I know what was talked about there before and after each tw. Only important thing was to win everything. No one ever mention term "fun tw" that Andres like so much to keep talking about.
    So please in light me which part of my statements you consider ignorant and I will gladly explain it to you.

dic-ta-tor

noun
    a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.
    synonyms: autocrat, absolute ruler, despot, tyrant, oppressor, autarch

BB was certainly not a dictator. We wanted him to be leader, we wanted him to stay. Not because of oppression or force. We're willing followers because he was a great person and a great leader.

He also tried to please everyone. A bit too much. In fact, that is what drove him to quit - because he was constantly overexerting himself to do the impossible, to make everyone happy.

I never said Calamity or Regenesis was perfect. I never said everyone felt the same way. But we certainly held our own against the top 3 faction's constant gank for many month despite the issues that we had to deal with.

It's hard to appreciate what BB been through until you led a faction yourself and tried to please all 200 people. But still, it is ignorant to so lightly throw the title "dictator" on him.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Cala and Regen are both dead.
    Both died due to lulz stupid decisions.
    No one cares.
  • shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Cala and Regen are both dead.
    Both died due to lulz stupid decisions.
    No one cares.

this is the best post yet :D
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    dic-ta-tor

noun
    a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.
    synonyms: autocrat, absolute ruler, despot, tyrant, oppressor, autarch

BB was certainly not a dictator. We wanted him to be leader, we wanted him to stay. Not because of oppression or force. We're willing followers because he was a great person and a great leader.

He also tried to please everyone. A bit too much. In fact, that is what drove him to quit - because he was constantly overexerting himself to do the impossible, to make everyone happy.

I never said Calamity or Regenesis was perfect. I never said everyone felt the same way. But we certainly held our own against the top 3 faction's constant gank for many month despite the issues that we had to deal with.

It's hard to appreciate what BB been through until you led a faction yourself and tried to please all 200 people. But still, it is ignorant to so lightly throw the title "dictator" on him.

I never refer to BB as dictator Zsw, I sad he ruled Cala with iron fist meaning that he was pulling all the strings, pushing all the buttons, meaning that he had absolute control over everything that was going on in faction. Also was referring to him as very intelligent and charismatic person. Thats why it bothers me when people praise Cala instead of praising BB who actually made Cala what it was. Cala was good faction but not perfect, but BB was like I sad one of best leaders on this server.

If you red some of my previous posts where we were discussing how successfully faction should be led you would see that, in a fact, my opinion is that the only way of successfully leading faction is autocracy and not democracy and that democratic way of leading wont last long and will make faction crumble soon (my words was proved right when few weeks later after that Relic fell apart).

So point of my post was not to speak badly about BB, which btw like I sad before I have very strong respect for, due to some personal stuff related to him. My issue was constant attempt to put Cala on pedestal and presented it like its was some part of heaven....well it wasnt...at least not for all...same way as some people joined Dyna but realized its not faction for them and left.

Every faction has good and bad sides and I was always aware of both sides in every faction. Cala wasn't better in any way that EQ was once or Dyna or Tempest. Thats just matter of preferences. Don't see the point of keep praising Cala who died long time ago, and not Tempest or Dyna if for nothing else, then for excising for so long.

But obviously some people like to live in their pink balloon and like to not be aware what is going on around them. I think its sad to keep living in the past:)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So.. I will never understand fascination you guys still have with that faction, where community was horrible, clique, leader was dictator and main policy of a faction was "lets take all!"

Just to refresh it.

Like i said previously, we all have different memories of what happened in the past, those that left usually blame the cliques and how tight they are and that they couldnt fit in one. I know a few others that came in and befriended the cliques without a problem.

But people will always talk out of their *****, my assassin holds about 13 thousand fairy boxes from when I farmed TT to make my gear, my rank 9 was made and sharded when JoSDs were being sold for 20m a jade (not even a DoD). When i quit the game, i went to AH and converted my coins, nirvana drops, tt drops to gold while we were still paying 850k per gold, only kept gold and tokens, two things that only go up in price... i come back to game when gold is at 1.8m-2.5m a pop, tokens from 8.9k to 25-30k... its really not hard to make money in pwi... but some people like to tell themselves a story about my gear being cashed or bought out by others to feel better about their own. Thats fine! Scrabble, theres no way to clarify arguments to minds that are closed, I'd just leave it at that. I already gave up on arguing with Dynasty, and just let the red announcements do the talking.

If calamity community was so terrible, as soon as it died, people wouldnt have massively migrated into regenesis. There was but 22 players that didnt carry on to Regenesis, 17 of them were blacklisted by BB and the founding officers.

If Regenesis community was so horrible, they wouldnt have tried to all meet up again in their mini factions up until the point were they all converged into Dynasty, its quite simple.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

Just to refresh it.

Andres? Not posting a wall of text? Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Oh, refreshed the page and there it is. Thank god, all is right with the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Troll :(

Heres a short answer!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Troll :(

Heres a short answer!

I'm waiting on the edit that turns this into a post explaining why I'm a troll, how I came to be one, how we knew each other on DW, something about crop circles, and the great Red Crab conspiracy of Calamity's TW reign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Actually it all sums up to this:
    Zanryu was my master at trolling university, got my degree online.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
This discussion has been closed.