whos da best

Comments

• Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Though then technically Dynasty should be called; (..deep breath)

Dynaregenetroyavexekindrid

Considering the leadership of Kindrid and his followers went there, the leadership of Troya and his followers went there the leadership of Vex and 2/3rds of his faction went there (just named 3 of the servers strongest cata barbs btw) and also a significant chunk of Regen went there. Mostly driven by an urge to defeat Relic as we were comfortably handling 3 way ganks from them.

im a fan of longer more challenging tw's, but i feel like i needed to set something straight.

I don't speak for Cojones, Cino, etc, but Kindrid's leader and his "followers" leaving had nothing at all to do with relic. Furthermore, the leader left on his own for his own reasons only, his friends (not followers <.<) left for other reasons and some of us found our way to dyna for our own reasons as well.

but yeah, im glad you guys could iron it out, it means more fun all around for everyone
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the faction wiht most ex calamity members will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oo wait..b:laughb:shockedb:shocked lets give up dynas!!!!

counted 12 ex calas in dynasty (considering the quiters and such LOL )
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Let me help you count the ex-regens bud:
    1-Aikana's mystic
    2-Kenji_ (eddietran)
    3-yourself
    4-Laterra's wizard
    5-****_Ur_Soul's cleric
    6-Anaara (Was in Regenesis with her cleric)
    7-BigCojones (unless you consider him as Yams)
    8-LilCojones (unless you don't consider him BigCojones)
    9-Valentessa
    10-Fiyah
    11-Lady_Death's mystic
    12-Electrafryde's mystic
    13-Apocalypto
    14-Cinocefalo
    15-PetalaRubra
    16-Merangelus
    17-slaughter
    18-Featherstone's mystic
    19-Drakira
    20-AznBloodV
    21-RobRoyll
    22-Ragic
    23-Lechi
    24-_Maximo_ in Regenesis with his BM
    25-RikuH
    26-SonH

I counted 16 ex-Calas... And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few names unknown to me during the time I was out of the game... Of all those names, with the exception of Meran, Apo and Feather, I've seen all of them more than you in TW lately, (which is understandable, I can't play my alts in TW :)) so define "active". I'm pretty sure if I had an accurate view of dynasty roster right now, I could come up with 4-10 more names easily, which is roughly what we brought from Relic to Tempest xD
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Let me help you count the ex-regens bud:
    1-Aikana's mystic
    2-Kenji_ (eddietran)
    3-yourself
    4-Laterra's wizard
    5-****_Ur_Soul's cleric
    6-Anaara (Was in Regenesis with her cleric)
    7-BigCojones (unless you consider him as Yams)
    8-LilCojones (unless you don't consider him BigCojones)
    9-Valentessa
    10-Fiyah
    11-Lady_Death's mystic
    12-Electrafryde's mystic
    13-Apocalypto
    14-Cinocefalo
    15-PetalaRubra
    16-Merangelus
    17-slaughter
    18-Featherstone's mystic
    19-Drakira
    20-AznBloodV
    21-RobRoyll
    22-Ragic
    23-Lechi
    24-_Maximo_ in Regenesis with his BM
    25-RikuH
    26-SonH

in ur list, i tell u who wasnt in calamity: Sonh, lechi, paquito,petala,cino,valentesa, bigcojones,lilcojones,anaara, rus, (Aikana isnt in dynasty),valentessa.

so thats makes 14 ex calamitys. and i was talking nonsenses. and ex calamity, not ex regens :P
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    in ur list, i tell u who wasnt in calamity: Sonh, lechi, paquito,petala,cino,valentesa, bigcojones,lilcojones,anaara, rus, (Aikana isnt in dynasty),valentessa.

so thats makes 14 ex calamitys. and i was talking nonsenses. and ex calamity, not ex regens :P

Aki's alt left Dyna? For real? What happened? :(

I'm pretty sure you guys still have more ex-Calas than us! I mean I'm also just humoring the nonsense. But we have who? Naturion, Kiwi, Heartz, Kinder(?), myself... That's it. There's a few more ex-regens though, still not as many as Dyna holds nowadays.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Aki's alt left Dyna? For real? What happened? :(

I'm pretty sure you guys still have more ex-Calas than us! I mean I'm also just humoring the nonsense. But we have who? Naturion, Kiwi, Heartz, Kinder(?), myself... That's it. There's a few more ex-regens though, still not as many as Dyna holds nowadays.

damy, shadowfire, i dont remember if raz made into cala b4 we went to regen, lordromeo (was he?), amduscia and his wife. and hard to list when we dont have core anymore QQ
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Oh yeah! My bad I forgot them!... Rasz didn't she was one of the first EQ recruits into Regen though, Kas and I worked hard for that one, Amd and Foxy I don't think they're here, or I don't know their alts names, sorry. And yeah, well, you could download the core's database. Which is how you can pinpoint toons to the alt accounts they're posting from, even without core anymore.

This game is 40% scouting, I miss doing this more regularly xD thanks for bringing me back a little bit with this

edit: I just checked Calamity Shivtr forums, at least until August 2010, 2 months before we split, Romeo wasn't part of the roster. I can't remember the last 2 months
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Who cares, I'm still the best, everyone else is trash.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This makes me wanna watch the old TW videos, when every1 had green weapons
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    It's gonna be rough finding something that old, I remember mikinouri had one of those videos but he wanted to keep them calamity only, I think he ended up deleting it, I wasn't even an archer back then, this was so old I was playing a BM lol

http://youtu.be/lVQydY01Btc - Illyana's Equinox victory over Calamity April 2010. I wasn't playing the game in Dreamweaver from November 2009 till June 2010. So I wasn't here to see this.
    http://youtu.be/6jwB8V2OuCk -Durty's Calamity Over EQ for the second time that year, July 30th 2010. This one put an end to Equinox superiority over Calamity that started on December 2009 and extended until July 25th 2010.
    http://youtu.be/vlxKjpvnY7A - Kasumi's Regenesis vs Equinox. AKA how to hold 15+ people with 6... One of the last wars vs Equinox before Intandem came to be, one of my last wars for a while.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    PK Fest Calamity vs Equinox in OT. It was well know that 1 vs 1 Equinox pkers >>Calamity pkers, but PK group Calamity >>>>>>>>>>>Equinox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOo7Y6uDqw

Wasnt equinox first victory this one? (12/05/09) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFLaxLHbMw
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Yes, thats their first attack victory, they beat us the week before for the first time in Defense.

And yeah, we were never good at individual PK, hell im still terrible at PKing 1v1. Squad PK is always the most fun ive had in pwi xD
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    so many unknown names in video

but even so pretty interesting to watch ;)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There was this super low-quality video of an old Dynasty TW as well, that I've lost now. It was when we were running away from the red menace after Armageddon (or Equinox, I forgot) kicked us out of the territory on the lower right whose name I forget. I know Synta recorded it, but I don't even know whom we fought... ;-;
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    oh yah there is 1 Dyna vs Armageddon at least i found 1
    with some lvl 50 -58 barb

idk what he was doing ;O wasnt in squad or cata barb
  • Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Who cares, I'm still the fattest, everyone else is anorexic.

Fixed that for youb:pleased
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    It's gonna be rough finding something that old, I remember mikinouri had one of those videos but he wanted to keep them calamity only, I think he ended up deleting it, I wasn't even an archer back then, this was so old I was playing a BM lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpY44xscIHg

Found it :o was just not available for tablets/mobile phones :<
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpY44xscIHg

Found it :o was just not available for tablets/mobile phones :<

The video is legendary!
    i had to watch it using a giant magnifier and glasses b:pleased
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    btw, as u all can see i swap this thread into one that is about CALAMITY!!!!!!!!!! CALAMITY MFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    btw, as u all can see i swap this thread into one that is about CALAMITY!!!!!!!!!! CALAMITY MFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

We both can agree calamity was the biggest force to ever exist in Dreamweaver. 5 years after it was created people still remembers the crabs lol

I regret sometimes what we did when we went to Regenesis, but it was also a great stage for both us and the server. Otherwise, we would probably still be crab infested xD
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We both can agree calamity was the biggest force to ever exist in Dreamweaver. 5 years after it was created people still remembers the crabs lol

I regret sometimes what we did when we went to Regenesis, but it was also a great stage for both us and the server. Otherwise, we would probably still be crab infested xD

And by force you mean policy of a faction to roll over all factions on server till all lands become yours and don't let other factions to have tw between themselves?

Dyna was/is biggest force for a long time now just they don't have policy of "greed", if they had I'm sure map will be theirs to.

Also don't forget that most part of that "Cala fame" was BB. Leader with that charisma, brain and iron fist is not easy to find. Without him Cala would be just average faction and for certain wouldn't "achieved" what it did.

So.. I will never understand fascination you guys still have with that faction, where community was horrible, clique, leader was dictator and main policy of a faction was "lets take all!"
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dyna was/is biggest force for a long time now just they don't have policy of "greed", if they had I'm sure map will be theirs to.

only reason dyna cannot try to own all the map is pwi adding a reset of the map every 6 month or so (which is delayed atm anyway, if you compare to last reset date). Half a year is equivalent to 26 week, or 26 possible attack/win. If the reset was on a set date, the max amount of land a faction can hold is 26 if they win every single fight they have. Also, theres 51 land in total for TW. 26 is equivalent to 50%+1 of that number, which clearly let pwi define who would be the winner in the extreme case only 2 faction are on the map and are at equivalent strengh.

In the end, just dont plead something defining Dyna when its technically impossible for any faction to achieve what calamity did in term of holding lands.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    And by force you mean policy of a faction to roll over all factions on server till all lands become yours and don't let other factions to have tw between themselves?

Also don't forget that most part of that "Cala fame" was BB. Leader with that charisma, brain and iron fist is not easy to find. Without him Cala would be just average faction and for certain wouldn't "achieved" what it did.

So.. I will never understand fascination you guys still have with that faction, where community was horrible, clique, leader was dictator and main policy of a faction was "lets take all!"

And you say it with a straight face as you got outbid on an empty faction land, because you won't dare to bid on tempest. I simply cannot consider Dynasty a #1 faction or a power anymore, until they bid on us and win it in under 45 minutes. Any fool can win a defense, it takes real power to win offenses.

The nerve, ignorance and plain disrespect of some people... I hope you realize how many of your members came from Calamity and Regenesis and had (some still have) the utmost respect for Doug, or BB. It's so unbecoming to talk **** about those that aren't here to defend themselves anymore, your poor actions speak loudly about yourself.

One should always be tactful, specially when trying to be disrespectful. Lest one wouldn't mind being taken for a resentful idiot.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2014

You are ignorant if you truly believe that.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And you say it with a straight face as you got outbid on an empty faction land, because you won't dare to bid on tempest. I simply cannot consider Dynasty a #1 faction or a power anymore, until they bid on us and win it in under 45 minutes. Any fool can win a defense, it takes real power to win offenses.

The nerve, ignorance and plain disrespect of some people... I hope you realize how many of your members came from Calamity and Regenesis and had (some still have) the utmost respect for Doug, or BB. It's so unbecoming to talk **** about those that aren't here to defend themselves anymore, your poor actions speak loudly about yourself.

One should always be tactful, specially when trying to be disrespectful. Lest one wouldn't mind being taken for a resentful idiot.

I don't mean to sound like an *** but, if you bring something into a conversation, and someone else has a negative opinion of said thing, it is fully within there rights to say what they will about said thing, that is not wrong. Being disrespectful is not wrong, it is perfectly within her right.

BB, Cala, you, nor regen have an authority over anyone here. SO she can say what she wants, whether you agree with her or not, is a different arguement. Their actions are just as poor bringing someone into the convo if you know they have those that are not fond of them. Do not expect everyone to have the same respect nor opinion of someone as others, you set yourself up for failure.

I find it hypocritical of you to talk about someone else's disrespect, but you so kindly forget your own. It takes different sets of skills to do both, just as anyone with a credit card can bolster their offense, but it takes real knowledge to know that defenses are just as important, and not only to have them, but how to use them efficiently. You hypocrisy is laughable mate. GG

P.S. Save me the bs about being nice or polite. If i cared anything about that i wouldn't have said anything. It's a lame excuse to keep your mouth shut.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    I don't mean to sound like an *** but, if you bring something into a conversation, and someone else has a negative opinion of said thing, it is fully within there rights to say what they will about said thing, that is not wrong. Being disrespectful is not wrong, it is perfectly within her right.

BB, Cala, you, nor regen have an authority over anyone here. SO she can say what she wants, whether you agree with her or not, is a different arguement. Their actions are just as poor bringing someone into the convo if you know they have those that are not fond of them. Do not expect everyone to have the same respect nor opinion of someone as others, you set yourself up for failure.

I find it hypocritical of you to talk about someone else's disrespect, but you so kindly forget your own. It takes different sets of skills to do both, just as anyone with a credit card can bolster their offense, but it takes real knowledge to know that defenses are just as important, and not only to have them, but how to use them efficiently. You hypocrisy is laughable mate. GG

P.S. Save me the bs about being nice or polite. If i cared anything about that i wouldn't have said anything. It's a lame excuse to keep your mouth shut.

I'm sorry Dion, I didn't realize I was speaking to a true TW coordinator here, your years of leading exceptional TW factions really just came forth on your response, my most sincere apology. b:chuckle

There was no intent of authority whatsoever, I'm sorry your sense of inferiority was tingled there. And I wholeheartedly agree that one has a right to be in disagreement with others, but you must still be respectful about it. You represent "the top faction" in dreamweaver, act like it. I don't expect you to have the same opinion of me that others might have, whether right or wrong, I still try to remain respectful to your constant annoyances, even if I couldn't care any less about what you do or say, your personal attacks on a public forum are the only reason I feel I need to clarify. Not because I feel offended, but because slamming a persons good name isn't just a bannable offense, it's also a felony.

It takes absolutely no skills to win a defense. You stack up 80 people into a base, spread them within your outside towers and lanes, push catapults to draw defensive squads attention away... and hope for the best, I said this when I was leading Calamity TW, I repeated it as I was leading regenesis TW, I will continue believing it, whether we win or lose them. You can accuse me of anything you want. One is my character. I can be rude, I can be harsh, I can be too straight forward for your little feelings to easily get hurt. but I've always been constant on my beliefs. they dont change with the faction I'm a part of or the position my faction is. you can check years and years of PWI forums if you have any doubts, since you believe you know me oh so well.

Second, that you try and hint I am an "effortless" credit card player when I probably own the most catshops and services in our server. I'm sorry your gear is not up to par with mine even though you have been active for an entire set of months I wasn't. I'll be more than glad to help you further your coin income, as it just takes about two fingers of a forehead worth of brain mass to figure out how to make money in this game.

I've never tried to be nice, specially not to you. You are, were and will always be a nobody both in this game and out of it, people knows me too well to understand I am never nice. But I will not be unpolite towards anyone that does not deserve it. All I asked was the courtesy of returning the politeness, mainly due to the faction tag above your head. If that's too much to ask, "mate" I would advice you to just keep it shut, as you pointed it out yourself.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I wont enter Andres QQ thread, which i think if he quotes other faction rules, he should read his owns, since hes being disrespectfull to people calling them "nobodys" or "u should have better gear" and stuff like that i wont even care quoting cause is not worth it.

Just will say this oh smart Andres TW god.... dynasty hasnt bid anywhere for 3 weeks now, thats not getting outbid >.>
    When we attack smaller factions u hear: oh dynasty attacks small factions!!!
    when we dont attack cause is not worth it and is leaves room for others to do so: oh dynasty is afraid of bidding in TW and gets outbid >.>

QQers will always QQ....

Now i even miss DSholder, he is funnier when he lies and all.

Also why bidding on a faction thats bidding on you for sure?b:chuckle

About calamity and who is better idc, to me they are 2 different periods of time, i will just leave u this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFjcMPvINug
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I want to make up right na na na
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Now i even miss DSholder, he is funnier when he lies and all.

http://youtu.be/MF5Ve_NZ3EU

I fixed your video link, speaks louder of the quality of your officers better than I ever could.

I agree though, let's just stop b:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I dont say our officers/members are perfect, i just dont go around talking bad about the rest and doing the same...
This discussion has been closed.