What makes Flowsilver Palace so hard?

Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I lost my s*** earlier.

I just don't understand, why is it so hard?

Welllllllllllllllll......... If you happen to be someone who dies often in FS, think of it this way.

1) Can I read English?
2) Am I wearing TT90+1?
3) What do these shiney buttons do?
4) I'm not sure what is going on..... I guess I'll just be quiet and learn the instance by **** something up every 10 seconds. Do you agree with this statement?

Depending on how you've answered these questions, could depend on whether or not you should be going to Flowsilver.

Sticky?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
Started playing on March 2010
Post edited by Lolgasmic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I lost my s*** earlier.

Welllllllllllllllll......... If you happen to be someone who dies often in FS, think of it this way.

1) Can I read English?
    2) Am I wearing TT90+1?
    4) I'm not sure what is going on..... I guess I'll just be quiet and learn the instance by **** something up every 10 seconds. Do you agree with this statement?

Depending on how you've answered these questions, could depend on whether or not you should be going to Flowsilver.

Sticky?

helo i am non english so pls forgiv if i up mess :)

im think we can do fsp even if no gud english but have communicate with group ^^

mine gear is rank but G16 others with group and runs good!

we all have class buttons to use skills for monster kill, is hard with 10 group but we all can do well if pay attention ^^

im saying when i dont know how to play new instance, so do others i meet, we go for good runs even if noobs just say your first time :)

hope i helped with posting b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • elfenstar2013
    elfenstar2013 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I lost my s*** earlier.

1) Can I read English?
    2) Am I wearing TT90+1?

Sticky?

seems to me you had to do this once for the 1st time and i'm sure you were no pro at it either. cry cry cry some more because we don't care
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    >What makes FSP Hard

-Players who've never been inside not saying anything to their squad/not reading forum guides and vids on the instance

-Players who bite off far more aggro than they can chew (especially on Golden Toad and Mushi)

-The severely undergeared (though not quite as bad as the others)

-The illiterate and inattentive (the bosses and the red text TELL you what you need to do, even if one's squad doesn't. One must only read and pay attention to be successful) tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Eryialne - Raging Tide
    Eryialne - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    seems to me you had to do this once for the 1st time and i'm sure you were no pro at it either. cry cry cry some more because we don't care

Actually his first time was not too long ago. He did waaaaaay better than some people who have done it 30 times. I think that means he can READ b:laugh

Seriously, that's all Flowsilver Palace takes: Reading Comprehension
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I guess you missed question number 4 entirely.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I lost my s*** earlier.

1) Can I read English?
    2) Am I wearing TT90+1?

Sticky?

FSP is a piece of cake and easily duoed from me every day. Not hard at all.

EDIT: Ok OK xDD If you are full r9 max STR Barb then its easy. No one will ever take the Aggro from me...never. If you are just a regular g16 barb and you run with fellow r9 guys...then well you got a prob. Then it depends on Damage control which isnt the "thing" for most guys.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Ludacritz - Raging Tide
    Ludacritz - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The worst is the APSers who refuse to touch their skills, then stand in the circles on water boss, stand next to the barb on frog, stand next to you when it says "dispersely" then auto and AFK on last boss...
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The worst is the APSers who refuse to touch their skills, then stand in the circles on water boss, stand next to the barb on frog, stand next to you when it says "dispersely" then auto and AFK on last boss...

Please not this idiotic argument again. It's been proven that g16 at 5 aps does the same damage with aps vs skills. One take more attentiveness to use. Theoretically speaking, you can just afk spark macro on mushi and be fine.

There's also this thing called a 'melee class'. Ofc we have to stand close to the barb on a melee class.... GG.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please not this idiotic argument again. It's been proven that g16 at 5 aps does the same damage with aps vs skills. One take more attentiveness to use. Theoretically speaking, you can just afk spark macro on mushi and be fine.

There's also this thing called a 'melee class'. Ofc we have to stand close to the barb on a melee class.... GG.

Unless you get pushed back and your character doesn't run up to him, which does happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Other factor can also makes FSP hard :

- Lag, this will make even the best geared player having difficulties at bosses after the 1st boss, eg. late in throwing axe, or late to run from blossom boss, or late sparking at mushi boss.

- Communication : some squad communicate well each other making the run smooth and fast, other do it like mad people screaming at each other, which sometime frustrates other player
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I guess you missed question number 4 entirely.

maybe learn to read. question #4 WAS a question, not a statement.
  • Shinoame - Lost City
    Shinoame - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What makes FSP hard?

1.Communication between players
    2.Attitude

1.It was often seen that players that are new to FSP do not ask/check for some info about the instance itself which often leads to sudden events happening which most of the time can get unpleasent.Even if you try to guide them,most of them will still do what they want, ignoring people or opinions most of the time.Which kinda leads to the attitude part.

2.The attitude taken by some players most of the time is rather disturbing,I often found people that do not care about their actions at all.Some people just rush and bash everything in sight,or that they cannot play/handle their class properly.

Nowdays this kind of attitude is common, e.g FC squads,where some of the people cannot handle basic stuff or rather a basic concept of their class that they should've already known
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What makes FSP hard?

1.Communication between players
    2.Attitude

1.It was often seen that players that are new to FSP do not ask/check for some info about the instance itself which often leads to sudden events happening which most of the time can get unpleasent.Even if you try to guide them,most of them will still do what they want, ignoring people or opinions most of the time.Which kinda leads to the attitude part.

2.The attitude taken by some players most of the time is rather disturbing,I often found people that do not care about their actions at all.Some people just rush and bash everything in sight,or that they cannot play/handle their class properly.

Nowdays this kind of attitude is common, e.g FC squads,where some of the people cannot handle basic stuff or rather a basic concept of their class that they should've already known

The "attitude" goes both ways, let me assure you.

Does someone have a link to a video that *explains* the instance? You know, instead of just a video of a fast run with headbanger\club music screaming in the background?

When I finally get back to 100 again I'd like to try this instance (since it's the only instance anyone wants to do anymore) but I fully expect the present server population to have the usual attitude toward people who don't master an instance in the first week.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Alot of people start to cry when the toad boss hp starts to regen its like people go into panic mode that a boss is going to take more than 5 min to kill.
    The ones who do the panic are the true nubs of the instance...i dont care if you ran it 1000000"" times.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Does someone have a link to a video that *explains* the instance? You know, instead of just a video of a fast run with headbanger\club music screaming in the background?

When I finally get back to 100 again I'd like to try this instance (since it's the only instance anyone wants to do anymore) but I fully expect the present server population to have the usual attitude toward people who don't master an instance in the first week.

I recorded one of my first runs here with some tips. It's not in-depth information since I didn't want to fill the screen with text but I hope it can give you some pointers on how to do it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    >What makes FSP Hard

-Players who've never been inside not saying anything to their squad/not reading forum guides and vids on the instance

-Players who bite off far more aggro than they can chew (especially on Golden Toad and Mushi)

-The illiterate and inattentive (the bosses and the red text TELL you what you need to do, even if one's squad doesn't. One must only read and pay attention to be successful) tbh

This is how i see it too.

More often then not, I see TT90+5 under or G16+3 no shards just running and dieing at the first AoE. Hounding the cleric for BB and heals as if they are taking ungodly amounts of damage during this "Lag Spike". b:surrender No lag spike good sir/mam, its the instance saying come back when you have enough Mirs to refine your gear and do some shard work. Can't afford shards? I hear this one place called Advance Endless Universe drops them.

"Players who bite off far more aggro..." and die because someone, at one point in time, told them that the best build ever was Pure... So they go with 3-5 vit b:surrender
    No matter how many IH Stacks you have 5k-8k buffed is still a one-two shot. (Even more so with that nasty DoT from the Dragon in there).

This post sums up most players in every instance. EU/UCH/FSP mainly. But there's also the ones that, after being told not to, hit the flames in AEU or kill one boss without telling the rest of the squad and having it spawn next to the other (Dragon/Snake in AEU) and killing all squishies. When a Sin or something other than an HA pulls SoT/Abba bosses and get one shot (I've done it on my sin +10 all around, pulled Abba BH Boss, she got rocked). Just a lack of communication is all a squad needs to lead them into a nice wipe.

Still, nothing more funny then a rrr9 squad wipe.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    1) Can I read English?
    2) Am I wearing TT90+1?
    4) I'm not sure what is going on..... I guess I'll just be quiet and learn the instance by **** something up every 10 seconds.

5) Im a cleric, but I wanna tank everything but then my purify weapon procs and I run straight into lava b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Shinoame - Lost City
    edited April 2014

While letting out the musical preferences.... the answer for that is yes there are video guides that do explain FSP ,even if it's not that much in-depth, like the one posted earlier here

But tell me something even if there weren't any video guides, why wouldn't someone thats new ask around in the squad they just joined or in the forum here.We have a perfectly working forum to put it like that. It's true that attitude can work in both ways but it's mostly up to the person to try and improve itself , isn't it?. As were most of the population here doesn't even care.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A good thread my friend, I really agree... FSP is very simple instance compared to some others and bosses are not all that hard hitting ecluding the water boss' mechanics. Yet almost every single squad has some sort of issues - mostly at toad. They typically **** up axes one way or another or then the tank can't hold aggro (and by holding aggro I dont mean against r9rr+12s.... I mean against T3 people).

Another thing is... they do not REPLY to the questions that are asked.

A normal day in FSP...

Me: "So... I'm only going to tank toad, we have tanky people here, everyone agree?"
    Squad: *no answer, everyone wait for me to go aggro the water boss*
    Me: "umm.. ok..." *gets the water boss and lets the strongest DD to take aggro and starts DDing while the strongest DD tanks fine*
    Me: "Soo... who is on the axes?"
    Squad: *no reply*
    Me: "We need someone to do them"
    Squad: *no reply* *someone decides to talk* "not me"
    Me: *just decides to go grab aggro on toad after waiting for answer for a while and watches how the person who starts grabbing axes fails at timing them*

He is, actually, pretty damn cool barb to squad with.
    >What makes FSP Hard

Agree. One of my biggest pet peeves in FSP is when people stand around me while I'm tanking succubus even when the boss tells to disperse and then I die because they could not move their *****.
    Other factor can also makes FSP hard :

- Lag, this will make even the best geared player having difficulties at bosses after the 1st boss, eg. late in throwing axe, or late to run from blossom boss, or late sparking at mushi boss.

- Communication : some squad communicate well each other making the run smooth and fast, other do it like mad people screaming at each other, which sometime frustrates other player

Tbh lag causes most issues to me at the water boss... hard to run off from the circles and such.

It's also sad when you try to communicate but others stay silent.

Someone also mentioned the attitude and yes it can cause a lot of issues. People are stubborn. Someone wants to stack 98349832984 axes just because others have told it's necessary, some people want the barb to tank each and every boss even when half of squad is r9rrs, some people demand the cleric to BB at water boss etc.

Oh, and then when there's few barbs in the squad and one goes around having a ragefit how I overwrite their lvl 10 buffs with my lvl 11 BKI. Sorry, it's better, I'd rather have my own buff than yours.

OH and not to mention... there's way toooo many rumors going on about FSP. For example with the drops in toad boss room. I've heard the following:

"You will get drops only if you kill the chests 10 sec after boss dies" < false
    "You will get better drops the harder you hit the chests" < false

Etc.

Sorry for the wall of text b:shocked
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what annoys me the most in flowsilver:

- me inviting 2 seekers into the squad (as i am a psy and tanking) and never seeing a single soul shatter on any of the bosses.

- clerics not purifying themselves after water boss and then dying.

- mystics with 4400 hp that dont make it trough the first razor thingies.

- people that died before toad boss needing 15 minutes to return to the toad.

- squads asking for a tank for fsp "we are at toad boss"..ofc the toad already spawned and i cant get the coins for waterboss anymore)

- me being helpful and joining a squad just to tank the toad and then having 2 noobs complaining about not having a barb instead of a psy.

- 4 sins in squad, none of them willing to do axes, saying "i dont know the timing" (right..timing),
    2 of them then getting 1 shot by the aoe.

- people that do axes but dont realize that they missed 1 shout and keep throwing them 10 seconds after the heal and then continue to grab and throw more axes.

- g15+3 barbs that speak french only, not realising that the r9.3+12 psy that stands in the corner(still toad) since 5 minutes actually tanks the boss, then running to the boss and getting me stuned just as i wanted to cast psy-will. (oh the rage...)

- clerics that dont purify the squad at toad (make a freaking macro and just pay attention to that 1 debuff...)
    - people that dont get a cleric-purify and then rather die + QQ instead of spark or any other way to selfpurify.

- idiots that run and grab all mobs between toad and succ, then putting vortex(or any other aoe) on succ while half of the squad is killing chest lurkers.

- french g15+3 barbs, still not realising that the psy is the tank, not moving away from succ.

- anyone not realising they arent tanking, not moving away from succ.

- sins, bms, barbs, psys not bothering with interrupt

- people running brainless into last room instead of waiting for the venos nova.

- people attacking the minibosses too early, which causes a squadwipe due to phys debuff-glitch-.

- bms throwing heavens flame on the minibosses, while the squad lacks OP magic DDs.

- anyone that dies at mushi due to chi-debuff ("sorry, i lagged"..."sorry, was talking to my kids"..more like facebook eh?)
    - people that die to mushi and rather die again to the razors than using the toad-teleport (hello again, 4400 hp mystic)

- french squads

- german squads.

- any squads.

god, i hate you all b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm going to agree with the whole "communication" thing.

Most every squad I've been in has been very good about it, but everyone always has that one squad that just makes them want to bash their head into the keyboard.

The whole silent squad thing really gets to me, it's one thing when everyone is working together and just doesn't have much to say, but when you are unsure of something and ask the squad a question and get silence as a response....

Had that with a squad, we were at toad and had both a kitty as well as a very well geared psy, who had been tanking the previous two bosses. So I ask, who's tanking so I know who am I healing? Low and behold no response, they ended up playing ping pong, with the psy pulling the boss and turning him towards everyone, killing half of the squad, and then not letting the barb pull it back and keep it...

Like that's fine if you want to tank and show how big and bad you are, Mr. psy, but let me and everyone else know if you wanna have a tug of war with the barb before pulling the boss all over the place.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While letting out the musical preferences.... the answer for that is yes there are video guides that do explain FSP ,even if it's not that much in-depth, like the one posted earlier here

But tell me something even if there weren't any video guides, why wouldn't someone thats new ask around in the squad they just joined or in the forum here.We have a perfectly working forum to put it like that. It's true that attitude can work in both ways but it's mostly up to the person to try and improve itself , isn't it?. As were most of the population here doesn't even care.

Well, when you ask in the forums you get "Use the search, n00b". Very very few people will answer a request for information on these forums with the actual answer. It's much cooler to mock the poor ****.

And in-game, when/if you answer a WC for FSP squad with "Yes, I would like to come along, but I haven't done this before" the usual answer is "I'm too busy to tell you how to play the game, go to the forums, n00b".

*Or*, "Find a big faction to help you, n00b". The factions big enough to have enough people to do these runs either are too young to know how to do this themselves, or too big and full of veteran players who aren't interested in helping anyone under them. They're just there for TW/NW (or to sit at the banker AFK for hours).

So before you accuse 90% of the game population of being clueless ****, note how much help they actually get, and think of the last time you guided someone through an instance instead of ignoring them or blowing them off.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, when you ask in the forums you get "Use the search, n00b". Very very few people will answer a request for information on these forums with the actual answer. It's much cooler to mock the poor ****.

And in-game, when/if you answer a WC for FSP squad with "Yes, I would like to come along, but I haven't done this before" the usual answer is "I'm too busy to tell you how to play the game, go to the forums, n00b".

*Or*, "Find a big faction to help you, n00b". The factions big enough to have enough people to do these runs either are too young to know how to do this themselves, or too big and full of veteran players who aren't interested in helping anyone under them. They're just there for TW/NW (or to sit at the banker AFK for hours).

So before you accuse 90% of the game population of being clueless ****, note how much help they actually get, and think of the last time you guided someone through an instance instead of ignoring them or blowing them off.

I would be more than happy to teach the instance to another if they asked, it's just most of those who are new don't say they are. It's not so hard of an instance that even if you didn't have any clue and just observed everything and anything would **** up, (well, sometimes) Unless you carry a major roll in the squad.

Feel free to send me a pm if you need help with it. c:
    Though I should add I only know it from a cleric's perspective, there might be a few minor things I miss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    Lol, the first run in FS I did actually tell them it was my first run. I asked the other barb to take the lead for me in case I mess up, so I can just observe what he does. They just laughed and thought I was kidding? Idk... I ended up being the one to tank the instance and first person into the rooms of mobs... Whatever.

Big kudos to Eryialne for talking me through FS though.

On a side note, am I the only one that thinks FS is more useful to get skill books for just 120k? More useful than the cards IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014

On a side note, am I the only one that thinks FS is more useful to get skill books for just 120k? More useful than the cards IMO

I miss old Sot/Abba BH in terms of book prices. less people/more runs/more range in books/cheap books
    I <3 A lot of people
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol, the first run in FS I did actually tell them it was my first run. I asked the other barb to take the lead for me in case I mess up, so I can just observe what he does. They just laughed and thought I was kidding? Idk... I ended up being the one to tank the instance and first person into the rooms of mobs... Whatever.

Big kudos to Eryialne for talking me through FS though.

A and S grade cards are like having another peice of gear on mate. Cards>skills. GG
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    A and S grade cards are like having another peice of gear on mate. Cards>skills. GG

I got my traded in B card, plus another lucky B card along the way. I know the A cards and up are OP as hell, but I just don't care... I rather get my BM her DHF book, just earlier today I got Demon Glacial Spike, stacked that with HF and it just erases the bosses in FWS. The A cards may come sooner or later for my kitty.... But until then I'm getting these books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinoame - Lost City
    edited April 2014

I don't know about you/The server are you in , the last time I guided someone was through FSP although thats not the case here is it? And no people that usually ask me about stuff I don't tend to ignore or blow them off so im not exactly sure where you trying to get at really.
    It's kinda fun when you try and take it to a personal level with no base proof.

For the forum part I'm pretty sure we have a Dungeons & Tactic section, It doesn't take too much to scroll does it? And what you said there was wrong.As far as I've seen people always got help around the forum.

I'm pretty sure I didn't involve factions in my topic since you can most of the time wait for a squad for FSP or form it yourself. The only problem I see in there is you raging about community itself and how they "treated" you.

Although funny to say, I never did see people say anything like that.I never did say it was 90% of the game population, The only thing I can see you trying there is a desperate act of proving me wrong which kinda made it to a personal level and some thrown out rage. Congratz and have a good day b:pleased
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    - more than 1 veno in the squad
    - sins who use a bow instead of daggers and insist that they are doing more dd that way
    - people with **** gear who really should not be trying to do the dungeon in the first place
    - clerics who won't BB in the right spot for the water boss
    - having to wait for the same person to return to the boss because they repeatedly die because they either have **** gear or are doing something wrong
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've never been in there, but one of my characters is approaching 100 after first rebirth, so I will likely be in there soonish. I've looked on the forum and wiki but have not found any quick and handy guides describing the roles of (primarily) a BM and Cleric in there. Can you post links?
    Heh. Reminds me of my last Lunar run with 3 sins, a psy and an archer. That was res practise for me as a cleric.
    What kind of gear is advisable for the instance? Is G15 +4 sufficient?
    Can be a mite hard if you aren't expecting the need to act. For instance, first time I joined a party to fight Queenie in SoT, I failed miserably since I hadn't a clue on what to do and when. A brief rundown of the bosses and even a "stay in the back and watch" run tend to be helpful.

That said, I do hear a lot of crying for a barb for Flowsilver on the worldchannel. Is it an instance that literally needs a barb for something? Or are other classes simply not tanky enough to deal with that frog?
    - clerics who won't BB in the right spot for the water boss
    Relevant to my interests. Where is "the right spot"?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.