book drop in fsp

ZooozOOo - Archosaur
ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
idk of any other server bt in arch the succubus boss in fsp is dropping books that r suppose to drop in aba/sot is this a glitch or is this a new extension n also want to kno if aba n sot bosses will continue dropping the books like before? b:question
Post edited by ZooozOOo - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I heard that from a guildmate as well on Morai (but didn't see it myself when doing fsp)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A friend ran FSP and Succubus dropped sage puncture wound. The books have also been added to the bidding hall. The 400m price for sage sin books are going to for sure decrease now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Someone go look into the in-game encyclopedia -> monster and search for blossom succubus. Then check if it has drops b:pleased
    Well if the encyclopedia is updated.
    I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing and if it was intended or not.

Check the other bosses to, maybe you'll find interesting stuff.
    I can't at the moment b:sad
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not seriously? The ingame enzyclopedia still shows Blossom as zero drops. Same goes for database in Chinese and US.

Can anyone confirm this to 100% especially the bidding hall stuff?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Not seriously? The ingame enzyclopedia still shows Blossom as zero drops. Same goes for database in Chinese and US.

Blazing Scarab was in bidding hall today, not sure how much it sold for, but it was at 36 gold at one point. And no, the encyclopedia for Blossom Succubus hasn't updated yet, but it is 100% confirmed to have a chance to drop, it dropped demon pyroshell on a later run. Not sure if it's an intentional change or a bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Demon Twin Strike sold in the Bidding Hall today for 17 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014

There are tickets in the encyclopedia for the books twin strike, puncture wound, aqua impact and spirit blast that are for the bidding hall, so yes the items for it are there.

Time will tell if they show up in the bidding hall, but it'll happen sooner or later I guess since the items are in place.
    -edit: nvm Vedovis beat me to it.

Also, the pwdatabase site only updates after a while that the content was brought out so that will not show it at the moment.
    And the in-game encyclopedia was (sadly) never completely complete either.

So it's either an un-intended change or the encyclopedia is just borked on this spot.
    Try looking up the chests that drop the page of fate / old book page from FSP and see if they have their drops listed in the in-game encyclopedia, I think a while back when I did they didn't list any drops either.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Ok thanks guys.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Gosh, why did i buy sage twin strike this week... I could get one for 20 gold with this bidding hall thingie...

I am broke now... b:cry
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    had demon battousai drop yday , wasnt 100% sure that wasnt being trolled, but yes off succubus

also drop only sage auqa impact was in bidding hall on HT last night (81 or 82g iirc)
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    had demon battousai drop yday , wasnt 100% sure that wasnt being trolled, but yes off succubus

also drop only sage auqa impact was in bidding hall on HT last night (81 or 82g iirc)

Thats great to hear and tbh...I really think that this is the best addition by far in the last year. Even if it was unintended. very well PWE. We wished for the books to be easier obtainable and we got it. THX alot. Now with all those sins having the new skills I have some more challanges on the sin department in PvP (: Even if I might lose more often now...I still love this <3 and since it goes to the heavy benefit of sins and psys. gratz zo you ^.^
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Lovely, again farmers are getting fked, either leave those skills in SoT and Aba or add in random book pages, this is a massive big nose move from them as usual...
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lovely, again farmers are getting fked, either leave those skills in SoT and Aba or add in random book pages, this is a massive big nose move from them as usual...

Riiight...give overpricing farmers their 200mil skillbooks drops to sell out, or give every class their skill available in a normal fashion..hmm...hard decisions are hard.

joke, not hard at all
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Riiight...give overpricing farmers their 200mil skillbooks drops to sell out, or give every class their skill available in a normal fashion..hmm...hard decisions are hard.

joke, not hard at all

If they will give Demon Stone Barrier to Wizards (for about at least 10 (?) millions of coins), then it will worth to test this skill.

In other case it is something like sun in the sky: it shine, but it is very far from me.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My friend got a book drop from Toad yesterday, so I'm guessing all fsp bosses might drop them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well ****, now elimination/lifehunter is gonna be common place.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Cauldron - Morai
    Cauldron - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That sounds great x) Can't wait to be Level 100 again to run FSP *-*
    Cauldron | Level 103 | Reborn 2 | 1st Book Demon Level 103 | 2nd Book Demon Level 102 | Celestial Sage | R9.3 | Marshall of Revision | Sconnos's Wife <3
    edited April 2014

Not really, if they have same drop table as seat/aba bosses, it`s 160 different skillbooks + count in the low drop rate, they will still be rare and expensive.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited April 2014

Let's be honest. The factor sins already had these skills before the changes, buying them for 100m+ or farming them themselves.

Cry me a river. How are people that can't solo aba/sot supposed to get these skills? Pay 400m for them? Even though I already had both the skills before the update and I am happy they made this change for people that are unable to acquire them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2014
    Let's be honest. The factor sins already had these skills before the changes, buying them for 100m+ or farming them themselves.

Cry me a river. How are people that can't solo aba/sot supposed to get these skills? Pay 400m for them? Even though I already had both the skills before the update and I am happy they made this change for people that are unable to acquire them.

F2p like me were happy about it, until now when they got introduced into bidding hall and now even more chance to drop from fsp, as many aba runs as I did in the past months, none of those even dropped, not to mention other decent books, besides it`s frustrating to solo puppet, when you get a lag spike it`s game over.

All in al, ,even with the alternative ways of obtaining these books, the prices won`t dwindle by a lot than they are now, unless they really push it and sell the books in the bidding hall frequently!
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    F2p like me were happy about it, until now when they got introduced into bidding hall and now even more chance to drop from fsp, as many aba runs as I did in the past months, none of those even dropped, not to mention other decent books, besides it`s frustrating to solo puppet, when you get a lag spike it`s game over.

All in al, ,even with the alternative ways of obtaining these books, the prices won`t dwindle by a lot than they are now, unless they really push it and sell the books in the bidding hall frequently!

If I am correct, the books in fsp that drop are only prereq. primal skills, so they are going to be common and will drop frequently. And yes, they will be put in bidding hall often as well, the prices will definitely drop by a lot. Also stating that you're f2p is completely irrelevant, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Not really, if they have same drop table as seat/aba bosses, it`s 160 different skillbooks + count in the low drop rate, they will still be rare and expensive.

No you're wrong. Those skills have not been this rare when hellfire and peach were the bh bosses. Now that everyone (guess over 100 Squads each day on every server) has a chance to drop a skill from at least the last 3 bosses....you know...that will flood the servers with those skills and nearly anyone will get them cheap. I like it very much (: Now I can max out my twinks as well skill-wise <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    yes but now unlike abba/seat you have a large chunk of the server doing it daily, and we dont know if the books are being counted as unique drops or not so it could be affected by 2x.

A few people having it doesn't make it any less broken.

Yes, 400m isnt that hard to make.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • MagicSiren - Archosaur
    MagicSiren - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    People that complain because now everyone can have their skills are just to greed to even argue with them, just dont bother u guys. This is great for many people but the sad point will arrive when a good skill drop, the party is on free that (the way the squad is usually made for FSP) and u see people running to pick the book. I guess u will truely need to go in just with people u trust or u will read a lot of QQ on wc talking about the usual suspects that they steal again a squad drop.

i guess thats the reasson why farmers usually go alone to their runs, they dont want to risk to share and dont get the best for them and some of those skills worth a lot more than a gold mat.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    People that complain because now everyone can have their skills are just to greed to even argue with them, just dont bother u guys. This is great for many people but the sad point will arrive when a good skill drop, the party is on free that (the way the squad is usually made for FSP) and u see people running to pick the book. I guess u will truely need to go in just with people u trust or u will read a lot of QQ on wc talking about the usual suspects that they steal again a squad drop.

i guess thats the reasson why farmers usually go alone to their runs, they dont want to risk to share and dont get the best for them and some of those skills worth a lot more than a gold mat.

Anyone should have the same skills at least. If someone can win over someone else because they got a skill which you dont have then they are just morons. Equal means challanging. I hate fighting ppl that are under my gear/skill-lvl or even equal. no challange at all =P
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Damn commies everywhere demanding that people who work should get nothing b:bye

oh well

*levels sin
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited April 2014
    yes but now unlike abba/seat you have a large chunk of the server doing it daily, and we dont know if the books are being counted as unique drops or not so it could be affected by 2x.

They are not affected by 2x, they have additional drop table.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    They are not affected by 2x, they have additional drop table.

Proof? cause judging by the way PW handles things currently, I doubt its a unique drop table.

And if Toraahs right it may be only primal skill requirements, which means it isn't even 160 skills it needs to chose from.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2014
    Proof? cause judging by the way PW handles things currently, I doubt its a unique drop table.

And if Toraahs right it may be only primal skill requirements, which means it isn't even 160 skills it needs to chose from.

His theory about primal prerequisite skills only is to be tested, as for 2x not influencing book drops from Peach and Hellfire, it`s pretty much proven, I farm those places for well over 2 years + and never ever have got 2 book drops so has no1 else from what I know, besides a while back people discussed same question about book drops on 2x and again the answer was they are not influenced by 2x.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    To solve the issue with free mode... simply set squad in random after toad.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47