book drop in fsp

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    it 10% chance, doubledrop or not.
    and i havent seen any book dropping in fsp yet by myself, but it seems succubus droped on hl and morai. doubt toad does too. (unless someone knows better)
    also, yesterday harshlands had sage aqua impact and demon spirit blast in bidding hall - im sure morai wont get that update aswell, as we are already 4 "rounds" behind the other servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    His theory about primal prerequisite skills only is to be tested, as for 2x not influencing book drops from Peach and Hellfire, it`s pretty much proven, I farm those places for well over 2 years + and never ever have got 2 book drops so has no1 else from what I know, besides a while back people discussed same question about book drops on 2x and again the answer was they are not influenced by 2x.

I know, thats why i said "If" it also seems the most likely since the mysterious page skills are the hardest part now and Pw just loves making everything easier. I was talking about FSP bosses being affected by 2x since none of the usuall places have updated drop info, not abba/seat, most people already know those arent affected by it

@R9 proof?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    His theory about primal prerequisite skills only is to be tested, as for 2x not influencing book drops from Peach and Hellfire, it`s pretty much proven, I farm those places for well over 2 years + and never ever have got 2 book drops so has no1 else from what I know, besides a while back people discussed same question about book drops on 2x and again the answer was they are not influenced by 2x.

Demon Black Voodoo and Sage Focused Mind dropped on HL so it's not only pre-req Primal skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lovely, again farmers are getting fked, either leave those skills in SoT and Aba or add in random book pages, this is a massive big nose move from them as usual...

Because certain classes should be able to solo a boss and make a massive profit over people who can't. Yea, how about **** no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Because certain classes should be able to solo a boss and make a massive profit over people who can't. Yea, how about **** no.

To be fair, anyone can solo Peach with decent gear now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can solo peach, but not puppet. I don't even want to try I know I'll get stomped lol.

But this is interesting o,O guess I'll have to start doing FSP more again to see this....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    To be fair, anyone can solo Peach with decent gear now.

Peach isn't the problem in solo aba-runs, puppeteer is. And you can't do puppeteer solo with "decent" gear.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Peach isn't the problem in solo aba-runs, puppeteer is. And you can't do puppeteer solo with "decent" gear.

I just wait for BH Aba days and make squad then kick everyone after Leaf. But I'm lazy. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Now all that's left is to find out if they're unique drops or not. Either way I'm happy I sold my puncture wound a while ago.
    I just wait for BH Aba days and make squad then kick everyone after Leaf. But I'm lazy. b:surrender

^ hell in theory you can do it every day so long as you can get enough people who need the bh
    I <3 A lot of people
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014

well "Decent" is a relative term. OP gears no. But what is Decent?

If decent is 10+ R9 / G16 well then yes.

If you go fully buffed and dish out enough damage between 3 sparks, you can kill puppet relatively easily as long as you spark at the right time and use white tea / cloud eruption to refill sparks for the next time he attempts to banish.

Or if your mystic or veno, you can kill via pets because he cant banish the pet.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Or if your mystic or veno, you can kill via pets because he cant banish the pet.

Really? o,o I didn't know that. I would try that myself but my veno doesn't have a herc, and I've seen veno's hercs get killed by him pretty easily, then again maybe they just weren't very good venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    well "Decent" is a relative term. OP gears no. But what is Decent?

If decent is 10+ R9 / G16 well then yes.

If you go fully buffed and dish out enough damage between 3 sparks, you can kill puppet relatively easily as long as you spark at the right time and use white tea / cloud eruption to refill sparks for the next time he attempts to banish.

It`s not so easy, unfortunately, bleed is a real pain even with 20k + hp and rather good phy def and the bigger pain - lags/delays when you get jailed regardless if you time it correctly, so unless you have permanent negative status evasion capabilities - it will be hell.

And I wanna see a summoner tank it, mystic pets get some def/hp from the stick`s gear but still it`s hard to comprehend whether it`s possible to do.

Personally, i don`t really like farm it atm. due to the frustrations caused by lags, when I get jailed due to a lag spike or w/e and boss has like 20k hp left that makes me rage...
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just want to clear something up-
    you don't tank puppet with summons/pets/plants- theyre used as extra dd and extra targets for the jail, incase u **** up spark timing. (Puppet drops in less than 60 sec for me)
    Decently geared mystics have have advantage over other classes because of this and self heals, but it's still possible for other classes, especially if u use anti-bleed genie.

Example: here
    Of course im more than "decent" geared, but it's still doable with less "decent" gear- just browse back in my channel
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The bleed is the real danger from puppeteer, it's considerably stronger than that of Leaf Rain Dryad and other bosses. You'll need fast heals (mystic again) to survive it unless your hp/pdef is exceptional.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the bleed is a free 2 sparks and is on 30 second intervals, its not that bad yall
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the teleport from puppet if im not bad is a 30 secs cycle, think 30 secs is engong time for any class make 3 sparks and really dont need solo puppet just spam bh abba c:
    also ikr angel i been farming abba for 3 years and i got any kind of books but freaking twin strike <.< yet ppl dont need it get it lul
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There's a book that dropped today in the FSP run I was, ut it was from the last boss.

@The peach/puppet aba thing, the issue now is everyone want the cave after the bh to solo peach cause almost everyone can solo it, I saw people fight to get the lead and get the cave and when I was making the squad and keeping the cave I was getting pm and call selfish.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2014
    There's a book that dropped today in the FSP run I was, ut it was from the last boss.

@The peach/puppet aba thing, the issue now is everyone want the cave after the bh to solo peach cause almost everyone can solo it, I saw people fight to get the lead and get the cave and when I was making the squad and keeping the cave I was getting pm and call selfish.

Also it`s good if you make Bh for Aba - to include "Peach taken", this is what we do so people don`t QQ after or whatever.

On a side not, farming puppet @ 2x is rather profitable due to Spirit of def (60k + per) drops (att. is rather worthless, at least on Sanct, 15k ish each).
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Keep lead. And once almost everyone is @ bh boss, just kick people who you see sneaking away to run to Peach (use map. Shows dots). Then once BH boss done, just kick everyone and keep your instance.

Might seem like a **** move, but if people wanted peach, then they can spend the tele's to form the squad.
    b:chuckle
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It seems Aba and SoT dont drop books anymore. It seems it is a FSP exclusivity from now.
    PWI screwed up farmers again.... b:angry
    edited April 2014
    It seems Aba and SoT dont drop books anymore. It seems it is a FSP exclusivity from now.
    PWI screwed up farmers again.... b:angry

I hope you are just having bad luck, as it`s common with those lame odds, if they have done this...
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I hope you are just having bad luck, as it`s common with those lame odds, if they have done this...

I am soloting Aba 15 times by day. 3 guys in my faction is soloting Aba 15-20 times by day. So since Wednesday, there were about 180 Aba runs. We didnt get any books. And I saw that rumors on world chat....
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Keep lead. And once almost everyone is @ bh boss, just kick people who you see sneaking away to run to Peach (use map. Shows dots). Then once BH boss done, just kick everyone and keep your instance.

Might seem like a **** move, but if people wanted peach, then they can spend the tele's to form the squad.
    b:chuckle

Just like that. I made a BH ABA as well, a friend of mine joined to help out if he would get Peach after BH. I said sure cause I don't care for peach much, just wanted BH done. After we get to Leaf Ryan, I see some sneaky seeker running off to Peach and I kick him instantly. I called for "BH aba LFM", not "Free Peach", then the person was baffled I kicked him in pm's and wondered why. BH aba = BH aba, nothing else.

People are calling only FSP drops the skillbooks now from aba/sot, though could it be just bad dropluck or have all servers lost their drops there since the update?
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    On morai server i have seen books drop from Succubus after the last update and seen a book drop from Mushi today.
  • Lord_Sinbad - Archosaur
    Lord_Sinbad - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am soloting Aba 15 times by day. 3 guys in my faction is soloting Aba 15-20 times by day. So since Wednesday, there were about 180 Aba runs. We didnt get any books. And I saw that rumors on world chat....

having the same problem, there hasnt been any book drop in aba since that updated content. Wifey and i duoed like 25-30 runs a day and no drop yet
  • nagibatel
    nagibatel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ppl ask make 89 skills(sin,psy,seek) somethink more real for obtain and what GMs,Dev make?they remove it from SOT and ABBA, and put it in FSP with same drop rate(it's seems like that) where 10 random ppl, instance which ppl can't spam for farm (solo, duo) and put it in bidding hall....so for now it's only way for obtain this skill pay like 100+ gold\zen for getting one skill...GG PWI
    edited April 2014
    Any update about books not dropping in Seat/Aba? I want to hear an official response also, this was not in fking patch notes!
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Haven't gotten a single book in SoT/Aba since the update :/. Could anyone confirm if books can drop in FSP normal mode aswell? If they're only going to have book drops in FSP, might as well solo that.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same for me... I haven't got any book from Peach since latest update.
    Seeing the number of people that gave feedbacks, we can assume that it has been removed. Now we need to know if this is a bug or if this was intended.
    Maybe a dedicated thread should be created (I haven't seen any so far)

EDIT : I've just created a dedicated thread
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please tell me this is a glitch. How the hell are newer players going to get their basic sage/demon skill upgrades from an instance that's only reachable after rebirth? That does not make sense, that instance requires you to have reached level 100... twice!
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.