Sins more broken than ever before?

Comments

• hiyoga789
    hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok,so i begin by saying this is funny BS and QQ abt an update that equalized the assassin class after it got nerfed enough on the APS category.And according to what i understood from this post is that you prefer sins to be a useless class in tw and you love it when their main job is to pop and die.All this update did was make skill spaming sins equal to other classes that use skills.Number 2 you QQ abt sage tidal which is also BS,sage tidal is made becoz sins as squishy as we are have to go close to a target and try to kill them wile you compare us to archers which is a totally different class in the basics of performance..i mean.. they shoot from far,we come to your face and stab you anything similar abt that ? This post is another of those posts the GMS shd just ignore and pls ignore.No offense to anyone in this post but i just feel like your QQing for nothing of sense really.And good job to pwi GMs who created these skills + update which makes sins an equal threat to other classes as they are to us ^_^ ty
  • Quikshot - Harshlands
    Quikshot - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    How do you have the time to type all this up??? Let alone the inclination.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    :D Perhaps with 3 venos + r9 ea's we can, with luck, purge a sin! YAY! Let's just kill their bm's... better cost-effect xD Sins will live anyway
    Well, I have to admit that while 1 veno is enough to purge, you need some more to fix the effect and keep them purged lol Nevertheless, nothing is impossible :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    Ok,so i begin by saying this is funny BS and QQ abt an update that equalized the assassin class after it got nerfed enough on the APS category.And according to what i understood from this post is that you prefer sins to be a useless class in tw and you love it when their main job is to pop and die.All this update did was make skill spaming sins equal to other classes that use skills.Number 2 you QQ abt sage tidal which is also BS,sage tidal is made becoz sins as squishy as we are have to go close to a target and try to kill them wile you compare us to archers which is a totally different class in the basics of performance..i mean.. they shoot from far,we come to your face and stab you anything similar abt that ? This post is another of those posts the GMS shd just ignore and pls ignore.No offense to anyone in this post but i just feel like your QQing for nothing of sense really.And good job to pwi GMs who created these skills + update which makes sins an equal threat to other classes as they are to us ^_^ ty

you are really biased sincve you own a sin. they are not equals they are superior...by far,,,to all,,,except barbs [the only class even more op than they are]. elimination is broken a skill that was supposed to be 2 soft hits and 2 hard hits not insta kills cause of ridiculusly high crit/zerk rate, sage tidal needs it's own thread to state in depth how badly it needs nerfing and last but not least, thhe forever chi, low/no cost skills and low cd rate means abuse is ever ready while other classes struggle to keep chi.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hiyoga789 wrote: »

Before you talk about ea's, play an ea ijs... Range? RANGE?! 30m at 6m/s is just 5 seconds to reach us... WALKING! Nearly any class has leaps, holy path, self-speed-buffs and whatever you can imagine... and it's ok this way... BUT it has a cost.

On the other hand, we have sins... with no chi cost on key skills AND chi machines themselfs... Just pls stop talking about what you ignore.

Oh, btw, did you realize ea's are nerfed to half dmg when close range? And we don't have pury proc... our speed skills and anti-stuns cost a FKING spark... Meaning if you get close range we can leap... leap.. and when cd we can just die or apo-run-the-hell-out?

If you don't realize sins are OP you should really either build an endgame toon and realize you are wrong or gtfo from threads where people actualy know what they're talking about :)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    you are really biased sincve you own a sin. they are not equals they are superior...by far,,,to all,,,except barbs [the only class even more op than they are]. elimination is broken a skill that was supposed to be 2 soft hits and 2 hard hits not insta kills cause of ridiculusly high crit/zerk rate, sage tidal needs it's own thread to state in depth how badly it needs nerfing and last but not least, thhe forever chi, low/no cost skills and low cd rate means abuse is everready why other classes struggle to keep chi.

That's pretty much true... pure str barbs hit a LOT, pure vit barbs (anybody said 66,5kHP like some in our server? anyone? yes?) are absolute tanks... BUT they don't really have a balance... which is ok. You can either be an arma-killing machine critting 20k's easily while having a nice HP and some skills OR be a badass-tank

Sins hit and tank U.U

Still, barbs shouldn't be able to never die either... Cata-barbs ganked in solo by 5+ endgame toons and surviving... thats insane (although it requires a LOT of skill on their part, not everybody can do thta equally geared, it's not like head-smashing your keyboard and zerk-killing anyone *any sin around?! yeah?! go for it! smash-head!*)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Before you talk about ea's, play an ea ijs... Range? RANGE?! 30m at 6(Most classes run at 5.2-5.4 with r9rr, for g16 its even less than that, about 4.7-5.2)m/s is just 5 seconds to reach us... How is this not enough time to stun or use aim low?WALKING! Nearly any class has leaps, holy path, self-speed-buffs and whatever you can imagine(and yet archers dont require a target, also archer has their own speed buffs....)... and it's ok this way... BUT it has a cost.

On the other hand, we have sins... with no chi cost on key skills(2 sparks for headhunt, 2 sparks for powerdash, 1 spark for throat cut, 2 sparks subsea, shall I go on? How are any of those not key skills?) AND chi machines themselfs... Just pls stop talking about what you ignore(oh the ironyb:chuckle).

Oh, btw, did you realize ea's are nerfed to half dmg when close range? And we don't have pury proc... our speed skills and anti-stuns cost a FKING spark... Meaning if you get close range we can leap... leap.. and when cd we can just die or apo-run-the-hell-out?Im sorry dude but to argue WoG, makes you an idiot. Sins have an antistun that cost the same price, but ours does not give damage reduction, so really, your piont is laughable here. On top of the fact you have skills that arent affected by the range nerf, and one leap puts you 20m away...Just stop being bad.

If you don't realize sins are OP you should really either build an endgame toon and realize you are wrong or gtfo from threads where people actualy know what they're talking about :) And Archers arent? If archers are so underpowered then why do you play one? And can you explain why most of the endgame toons on DW are archers? Just as archers arent as underpowered as people claim they are, sins arent as overpowered as you claim they are.

/5chr
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    Before you talk about ea's, play an ea ijs... Range? RANGE?! 30m at 6(Most classes run at 5.2-5.4 with r9rr, for g16 its even less than that, about 4.7-5.2)m/s is just 5 seconds to reach us... How is this not enough time to stun or use aim low?WALKING! Nearly any class has leaps, holy path, self-speed-buffs and whatever you can imagine(and yet archers dont require a target, also archer has their own speed buffs....)... and it's ok this way... BUT it has a cost.

Who cares about G16? Ever heared of long-lasting ea buff? Thought we were talking about endame TW-like people, not **** G16, sorry if I missed a point O.o

Oh yes, nearly forgot, speed buff? You mean that speed buff with a long as ** castin - channel time that gets overwritten by EVERY ******n skill, pot, genie that boosts speed? Or the 1-spark 8s speed boost?
    On the other hand, we have sins... with no chi cost on key skills(2 sparks for headhunt, 2 sparks for powerdash, 1 spark for throat cut, 2 sparks subsea, shall I go on? How are any of those not key skills?) AND chi machines themselfs... Just pls stop talking about what you ignore(oh the irony).

Got a r9rr sin myself, ty xD Wanna check Lifehunter? And your cooldown times perhaps? You just trolling, I bet
    Oh, btw, did you realize ea's are nerfed to half dmg when close range? And we don't have pury proc... our speed skills and anti-stuns cost a FKING spark... Meaning if you get close range we can leap... leap.. and when cd we can just die or apo-run-the-hell-out?Im sorry dude but to argue WoG, makes you an idiot. Sins have an antistun that cost the same price, but ours does not give damage reduction, so really, your piont is laughable here.

If you don't realize sins are OP you should really either build an endgame toon and realize you are wrong or gtfo from threads where people actualy know what they're talking about :) And Archers arent? If archers are so underpowered then why do you play one? And can you explain why most of the endgame toons on DW are archers? Just as archers arent as underpowered as people claim they are, sins arent as overpowered as you claim they are.

You have some sort of issue with your server... move on, archer USED to be top class back in the days when... 10k HP was top? That's why all them roll ea's... I'v been here for almost 5 years now, and my main was, is and will be an ea... Or we should all jump into the most OP class just for the sake of being the OP at that moment? Venos were PVE machines when herc came, PVP when nix, ea's before that, Wizzy - Psy when pury proc...

But since then, it's all about sins, and in a scale not seen before... If you have crappy gear and fight over-geared archer's then it's your problem, not game's... <- r9rr is crappy gear if you compare yourself with full +12 josd nw s-set archer, kid

I think I'll just stop answering your posts tbh, you just don't know what you're talking about as you have a completly partial view to your personal frustration with your server class balance

PS: as per your edit on WoG, it ALSO costs a spark, that was exact my point, do you even know what's the cost of our skills before you bother to discuss? Just grow, kid
    edited April 2014
    you are really biased sincve you own a sin. they are not equals they are superior...by far,,,to all,,,except barbs [the only class even more op than they are]. elimination is broken a skill that was supposed to be 2 soft hits and 2 hard hits not insta kills cause of ridiculusly high crit/zerk rate, sage tidal needs it's own thread to state in depth how badly it needs nerfing and last but not least, thhe forever chi, low/no cost skills and low cd rate means abuse is everready why other classes struggle to keep chi.

Archer celestial skill called Awaken, Sage Mighty Tiger form, Sage Mighty Fox form, and demon BKI. Do seekers even need chi? Sac slash combo has a chi cost of...0.

GG.
    edited April 2014
    Who cares about G16? Ever heared of long-lasting ea buff? Thought we were talking about endame TW-like people, not **** G16, sorry if I missed a point O.oEver heard of a permanent sin buff? Same boat bro.

Oh yes, nearly forgot, speed buff? You mean that speed buff with a long as ** castin - channel time that gets overwritten by EVERY ******n skill, pot, genie that boosts speed? Or the 1-spark 8s speed boost?
    Never mind the fact its the strongest speed skill in the game....Also never mind the fact that 2 spark, YES 2 SPARK purifies archers...

Got a r9rr sin myself, ty xD Wanna check Lifehunter? And your cooldown times perhaps? You just trolling, I betr9rr, does not mean you have a full set, and last time i checked, Life Hunter wasnt the only sin skill.

You have some sort of issue with your serverJust like you have some issue with sins? Seems familiar.... move on, archer KINDA STILL IS to be top class back in the days when... 10k HP was topExplain barbs with 10k hp at lv80...? That's why all them roll ea's... I'v been here for almost 5 years now, and my main was, is and will be an ea... Or we should all jump into the most OP class just for the sake of being the OP at that moment? Venos were PVE machines when herc came, PVP when nix, ea's before that, Wizzy - Psy when pury procToo many wizards will disagree with you here...If you choose to play a non-'op' class who's problem is that?

But since then, it's all about sins, and in a scale not seen before... If you have crappy gear and fight over-geared archer's then it's your problem, not game's...I didn't know r9rr was crappy gear....

I think I'll just stop answering your posts tbh, you just don't know what you're talking about as you have a completly partial view to your personal frustration with your server class balance

Seriously, you are a joke. I'll post as a please ty.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    Seriously, you are a joke. I'll post as a please ty.

/edited
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Archer celestial skill called Awaken, Sage Mighty Tiger form, Sage Mighty Fox form, and demon BKI. Do seekers even need chi? Sac slash combo has a chi cost of...0.

GG.

some seeker combo cost zero not all and are relastively easy to predict, the other classes you mentioned uses ALOT of chi for skills [except the even more OP barb class]. what about clerics? or mystics? sins are chi creators so they will never run out. and if the chi chi hing is the only thing you can attack about what i said then you really are biased.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So what I get from this thread is casters are willing to give up purify proc if sins give up sage TP?

Finally, BMs will rule the world! b:victory

Whatever happened to that "Is sage TP too OP?" thread that was like 20 pages long and had analysis of every possible pvp situation. Hmm, must've made too many good points and got lower depthed so PWI could ignore it.

Anyways,...

Sage tidal, too OP!
    Psychic unpurgable buffs, too OP!
    Archer evasion, leaps, antistuns, and range, too OP!
    Barbs hp + invoke, too OP!
    BMs marrows, too OP!
    Cleric seals, too OP!
    Veno purge, too OP!
    Seeker QpQ, too OP!
    Wizard stone barrier and ultis, too OP!
    Mystic knockback, too OP!
    All caster purify procs, too OP!

Not sure if it's been brought up but buffs make less of a difference nowadays, not more. Because of Primal passive buffs being innate and a larger portion of defense and offense now coming from stats, not base gear req, the 60% defense buffs don't matter as much. Neither does Spirit's Gifts 60% weapon boost when a wizard has 1000 magic and already 1000% weapon boost + masteries + skill damage. Same with Titans.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I challenge anyone reading this thread to name a single person, player, class, class build or what-have-you that would NOT actively kite full-force if a sin that uses Elimination is on them.

b:thanks

QQ more like a little girl please.....

1) Elimination is quite hard to come by. of the 4 skills you listed, most sins will at best have 2 - CoD + Cursed Jail.
    - Are those skillls good? well, Cursed Jail can be interrupted + your casting long spell, so the time you have to do other attacks while your opponent is stunned is a lot less. Making it harder to stun lock. And 5 more attack level? well just get more spirit and 5 attack levels essentially means nothing.

2) Sin's Battle and Destroyer cards are significantly weaker then all other classes. I know A cards have 50 dmg less for sins then for ALL OTHER CLASSES. Also, refining them, has a lesser buff for sins.

3) Sins are weak against other sins, especially since we can only see sins either out current level or a level below us, but any class can pop a detection pot and see us, or seekers and mystics just use their abilities to scout us out.

There are many more things that I simply can't think of atm because i'm at work and haven't been on PWI for any PvP in a while, but you get the idea....

Sins more OP then ever? Nope....
    And if you die or think they are super broken, then learn to play better.
    Use more defensive genies, defense charms, and skills more appropriately.....

YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
    edited April 2014
    some seeker combo cost zero not all and are relastively easy to predict, the other classes you mentioned uses ALOT of chi for skills [except the even more OP barb class]. what about clerics? or mystics? sins are chi creators so they will never run out. and if the chi chi hing is the only thing you can attack about what i said then you really are biased.

I've mained a barb for 4 years mate, barbs don't use as much chi when played right. You can 1 shot equally geared sins with almost 0 chi when you properly stack your debuffs.

A good cleric can cycle through chi pretty well, Aeliah is good at managing his chi, and uses it efficiently. As for mystics, Gale Force cost 30 chi....Wtf? Absorb soul cost NOTHINGb:shocked.And bramble tornado cost 30 chi. Considering that you can gain 10-15 chi by casting other spells, how is that hard to manage? It's not, not in the slightest.

I've played every class in this game btw, but I main a sin, so I not saying I don't have some bias, but im not ignorant of other class, and you aren't exempt from bias either.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014

QQ more like a little girl please.....

1) Elimination is quite hard to come by. of the 4 skills you listed, most sins will at best have 2 - CoD + Cursed Jail.
    - Are those skillls good? well, Cursed Jail can be interrupted + your casting long spell, so the time you have to do other attacks while your opponent is stunned is a lot less. Making it harder to stun lock. And 5 more attack level? well just get more spirit and 5 attack levels essentially means nothing.

2) Sin's Battle and Destroyer cards are significantly weaker then all other classes. I know A cards have 50 dmg less for sins then for ALL OTHER CLASSES. Also, refining them, has a lesser buff for sins.

3) Sins are weak against other sins, especially since we can only see sins either out current level or a level below us, but any class can pop a detection pot and see us, or seekers and mystics just use their abilities to scout us out.

There are many more things that I simply can't think of atm because i'm at work and haven't been on PWI for any PvP in a while, but you get the idea....

Sins more OP then ever? Nope....
    And if you die or think they are super broken, then learn to play better.
    Use more defensive genies, defense charms, and skills more appropriately.....

Personal insults already?

Chances are if the infos correct theyll be in the bidding hall soon then every sin and their mother gonna have it.
    Cursed Jail cant be interrupted it only has a channel time of .4 seconds, and long cast time? Don't get me started when Wizies can only use 3 seconds of their 5 second silence because of the casttime,

Boo hoo the most usefull class in game doesnt get the best cards, oh lord the dissaster. Someone call the UN this is terrible violation, ohh dear lord the inhumanity

such a travesty that people have to farm for a bit for a small handfull of pots to deal with one class. Does any other class get that? Nope.
    2 skills with 1.5/2 minute cds and you can still run away from its effects. Or you know not rely on stealth

Sins are op, they more annoying than a sage barb spamming mighty swing since its significantly harder to cc them and run away and unless you're super tanky or can mitigate damage really well its Elimination-lifehunter-gg
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Seems like someone is being hunted by soulfeast and final snake to much
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Personal insults already?

Chances are if the infos correct theyll be in the bidding hall soon then every sin and their mother gonna have it.
    Cursed Jail cant be interrupted it only has a channel time of .4 seconds, and long cast time? Don't get me started when Wizies can only use 3 seconds of their 5 second silence because of the casttime,

Boo hoo the most usefull class in game doesnt get the best cards, oh lord the dissaster. Someone call the UN this is terrible violation, ohh dear lord the inhumanity

such a travesty that people have to farm for a bit for a small handfull of pots to deal with one class. Does any other class get that? Nope.
    2 skills with 1.5/2 minute cds and you can still run away from its effects. Or you know not rely on stealth

Sins are op, they more annoying than a sage barb spamming mighty swing since its significantly harder to cc them and run away and unless you're super tanky or can mitigate damage really well its Elimination-lifehunter-gg

I didn't say sins were NOT OP. just saying we're not more OP than ever. Pretty sure in Mass PvP such as TW / NW, sins do not rule these events. Ya, when a sin decides your the next target, there is not much getting away assuming they have decent gear + skill set.

And I'm not cry about the sins getting weaker cards. We're designed to spam skills out really fast, especially the newer skills, so if we're not hitting as hard, its assumed you would do that to balance.

Most useful class? You still playing PWI before G16 days? Lunar is by far the best instance to farm; mats + badges + EoDs. Sellings Lunar Mats + EoD + Badge Rolls/Rerolls or getting uncannies + Sacred Mother's Auras, and making full pieces of essentially end-game gears. Or, soloing full WSs. Seekers probably the most useful class.

+ with Seeker's survivability, in TW can be use as a secondary cata-pullers because of their ranged attacks of both magic/physical, they are able to pull catas while nearly fully engaging in fights. And edge blur any sins coming up close to take out cata clerics.

+ in general, having several physical / magical range attack that can Zerk is more useful then having to be up close and personal for all your fights and only magic add-ons to standard attacks.
    YOUTUBE:

• Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Anyways,...

Sage tidal, too OP!
    Psychic unpurgable buffs, too OP!
    Archer evasion, leaps, antistuns, and range, too OP!
    Barbs hp + invoke, too OP!
    BMs marrows, too OP!
    Cleric seals, too OP!
    Veno purge, too OP!
    Seeker QpQ, too OP!
    Wizard stone barrier and ultis, too OP!
    Mystic knockback, too OP!
    All caster purify procs, too OP!

That's right. We are all OP. How dare you be OP, Atropah. And damn me for being OP too.

b:cry the bm did 124,999 while I only did 124,998b:cry nerf them and buff me more
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The amount of Damage Control being employed in this thread is disgusting....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Read the whole post. Cant say I agree, or disagree per ce but heres my humble opinion:

1. Every class should be an issue in TW! If very well geared; anything is ment to give you hell.
    Very well geared anything with very well geared support = frustration.

2. Sins on close range means more DD on them hence more def harder to kill. Archers at longer range can only be attacked by a couple of melees at best and mostly ranged classes. Sins can/should be attacked by everyone.

3. Plan accordingly: Recruit OP sins to wreck havoc on the opposite side :p. I doubt one single faction has more than 3 sins that fill the description of your post. Its not just the primal skills. Its the primal skills combined with OP gear that make sins NOT OP DDs (cause they are) but undead warmachines.

4. TW has become greatly unfriendly to even G16. Even R9rr +7 people are in trouble (that in my opinion is the real issue here)

5. I mean to bring no shame in my class with this comment but....sins have assumed the role of bms. I am but a humble bm but I believe a bms spot is not on the front lines (please dnt rage over this) BMs are the very best support you can get why send them to their death when a sin can spread havoc in the mists of the enemy while your bm "handles" anythin that comes through the front line to attack your DDs. (my thoughts on the bms role in TW are much more elaborate than that but lets stick to that for the time being)

I am sure I wanted to comment on more stuff but I am tired, this post already too long
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tidal needs nerfed really hard, but everyone already knew that. It wouldn't be as much of a problem if it didn't resist purge or it didn't last as long as it does currently.

As for the skills, I'm wondering how much better survivability vs. sins gets at end-game when people are at equal gear instead of maxed on offense and halfway maxed on defense. ofc, I have no way of testing this on official server unless I somehow went and CS'd a bunch to get full +12, full jades, and a maxed S card set. Something tells me sins would still be stupidly OP though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    wHY WOULD YOU QUOTE IT
    b:chuckle jus cause

altho in any cause i think we already know pwi wont change much of it.

instead tho since we got alot of thinkers on the forum, it'd be much good if we could put together ideas or methods on how to combat A from B, whether its cashshop or what not, just a list of things that worked for pple to combat that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Tidal needs nerfed really hard, but everyone already knew that. It wouldn't be as much of a problem if it didn't resist purge or it didn't last as long as it does currently.

As for the skills, I'm wondering how much better survivability vs. sins gets at end-game when people are at equal gear instead of maxed on offense and halfway maxed on defense. ofc, I have no way of testing this on official server unless I somehow went and CS'd a bunch to get full +12, full jades, and a maxed S card set. Something tells me sins would still be stupidly OP though.

people need to stop hating on tidal. its not even as powerful as people complain about.
    Do sins get lucky? Yes, we definitely get lucky. But Sins are a luck based class. If a R9 sin and R9 other class person fight with equal gears or so, if the Sin never Zerks or crits or Zerk crits, very unlikely he willl do more than tick the opponents charm. Sins a luck based class. We rely on chances of crits, zerks, and status evasions, but taking away any one of those, is ruining the entire class as a whole.

No tidal, no survivability. Even with stealth. Sins would die even if they were max gears much easier than any other class. essentially non-factors.

But you wanted to nerf Tidal right? Ok. sure. I'll offer a trade. Nerf purify and tidal. Then we have a deal.

YOUTUBE:

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    people need to stop hating on tidal. its not even as powerful as people complain about.
    Do sins get lucky? Yes, we definitely get lucky. But Sins are a luck based class. If a R9 sin and R9 other class person fight with equal gears or so, if the Sin never Zerks or crits or Zerk crits, very unlikely he willl do more than tick the opponents charm. Sins a luck based class. We rely on chances of crits, zerks, and status evasions, but taking away any one of those, is ruining the entire class as a whole.

No tidal, no survivability. Even with stealth. Sins would die even if they were max gears much easier than any other class. essentially non-factors.

But you wanted to nerf Tidal right? Ok. sure. I'll offer a trade. Nerf purify and tidal. Then we have a deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I am pretty damn sure i'm not, but with chill of the deep, the right gear/weapon, a sin doesnt really need a zerk crit to kill.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited April 2014
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I am pretty damn sure i'm not, but with chill of the deep, the right gear/weapon, a sin doesnt really need a zerk crit to kill.

Only APS sin's don't. In pvp I rely heavily on zerk to kill people with the same or lower gear than me. I can hit an equally gear mystic for about 12k non sparked zerk crit, normal hit is at 3k, considering mystics have multiple sheild and etc, this would be reduced even further if the mystic was fully buffed. Without zerks or crits, a sins damage is laughable. If you don't believe me, test it yourself. But that also means my damage is unstabled. Sometimes Cursed jail does like 10-15k to jaded casters, other times it does like 2-17k.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    I've mained a barb for 4 years mate, barbs don't use as much chi when played right. You can 1 shot equally geared sins with almost 0 chi when you properly stack your debuffs.

A good cleric can cycle through chi pretty well, Aeliah is good at managing his chi, and uses it efficiently. As for mystics, Gale Force cost 30 chi....Wtf? Absorb soul cost NOTHINGb:shocked.And bramble tornado cost 30 chi. Considering that you can gain 10-15 chi by casting other spells, how is that hard to manage? It's not, not in the slightest.

I've played every class in this game btw, but I main a sin, so I not saying I don't have some bias, but im not ignorant of other class, and you aren't exempt from bias either.

i did say barb dont need chi, you agreed so i guess that's done. next...
    everybody can manage their chi, once you learn the toon you kindo know how to spend and when to spend it. a sin need to make neither sacrifice, can spend and spend and spend. i too have played all clases, my mains are cleric seeker and sin so like you i know too what i am saying.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    That's right. We are all OP. How dare you be OP, Atropah. And damn me for being OP too.

b:cry the bm did 124,999 while I only did 124,998b:cry nerf them and buff me more

silly rabbit, tricks are street corners.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014

you are so lost with this point? no crit no zerk? friggin impossible with crit rates of 100% no being possible. purify is no where nerf as powerful as tidal but hey take away the one thing that would help a cleric stop being stun locked.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Purify proc as it is now can't be taken away without massive nerfs to the CC output of sins and BMs and a straight up nerf on APS or we'll just see the return of Occult Ice->herp derp auto-attack target to death. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute