Whats happening to Vindicate?

Comments

• DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Vindi wont win this season. This weekends TW will tip it into leg's favor. Unless vindi can pull a miracle out they will be one land behind this weekend then next weekend one land behind even more and thats only if they continue to attack weak factions in a bid to desperately hold on. If not they will lose 2 lands a weekend and go behind 2 lands a week. Leg being to strong has nothing to do with it. they cant even come close to stopping hoorah now. leg must just be practicing facerolling keyboard on vindi. For me its just for the trolololol

See you tomm. vindi and ene b:chuckle b:bye
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not really since im not actually defending anything. b:thanks
    Most literate pple would have saw that on the last paragraph, but GJ coming to defend your faction anyway.

edit*
    I just took a look at your youtube lmao.
    You skipped uploading all the TW dates when hoorah was getting destroyed in 10-30min but your linking a 20min TW win as a reasoning. You funny boy b:thanks

Ty Star for watching the video i love the support also if you looked a little closer before you made that assumption you would see vids with losses as well as wins. But sadly we live in the present and that vid is the present state of your faction which anyone with eyes would say its "DEAD" anyways feel free to like comment and subcribe for more tw vidsb:victory
    ps i also take song requests so if you have anything in mind for tommorows (roll) cough i mean tw feel free to let me know
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rkeesy wrote: »
    Ty Star for watching the video i love the support also if you looked a little closer before you made that assumption you would see vids with losses as well as wins. But sadly we live in the present and that vid is the present state of your faction which anyone with eyes would say its "DEAD" anyways feel free to like comment and subcribe for more tw vidsb:victory
    ps i also take song requests so if you have anything in mind for tommorows (roll) cough i mean tw feel free to let me know
    no lie you skipped over all the winter TWs :O
    The 'mosquito' mentality also prolly stems from the counter-action where when other factions where winning against hoorah, they didnt really gloat about those meager 10-20-30min wins, at least i dont remember any noticable names coming out, i guess cause they knew you guys had less pple to work with.
    But when the tables are reversed (as with any TW history), its the exact opposite actions from hoorah, you made the perfect example. :3
    I do understand that when your glass is empty to begin with, that youll be happy with your first few wins, and i dont blame u for that.
    Now youll just have to work on lvling your base. You got your burly men but you live in a shack b:surrender

PS you have to tell me all the songs you already used cause i cant stream them all to weed them out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    is it true that you have +10 morai gear on your bm CapnK just wonderingb:thanks

Sure is, and amusingly enough I was quite the terror in TW with it. I think if you ask the people who fought with and against me 2 years ago they'd agree that I got the job done rather nicely. b:victory
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    is it true that you have +10 morai gear on your bm CapnK just wonderingb:thanks

Is it true you had +12 R8 gear on your psychic Asparaguzz when there was R9 just wondering? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Your sir, are a pretty fail troll.

Anyway, boasting around wirth "we are back" is pretty lame if you beat a faction that just lost a ton of people. b:chuckle But it's Hoorah so yeaaa...

lol your so funny, so vindi atcking corvinus, and lg attacking regi / kakumau multiple times are not considered bullies but hoorah is for attackign vindi aha aha ah ah

is everyone in kakumau butthurt or just you ?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lsnip

Don't be too jealous of our fluffiness :)

Not gonna reply to the rest, because obvious dumb troll...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Wow you can actually see my lag when I try to move LOL
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
    edited April 2014
    man im missing these recent TWs been sleeping 30+hrs straight on the weekends >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well I have decided to take this faction off my list of eligible factions to join. Apparently problems within this faction still persist and I am really looking for stability. I guess there is currently another uproar in this faction, someone was recently ousted from the faction which is causing quite a stir.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    b:shocked whaaa a faction with problems! No way!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    A top tier faction with no drama? Well, gl o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am absolutely devastated that the OP doesn't want to join us :(
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hoorah is just back to what they are used to doing..attacking a faction when its down..going after weaker factions instead of a challange.

Isn't it funny how different factions are held to different standards? You see a faction like Legendary attacking Corvinus this past weekend, and prior to that attacking Kakumau many times this season. And they are praised for doing so lol. However when Hoorah attacks Vindicate, they are accused of what you see above.
    Major TW factions in rough order of strength:
    Legendary
    Vindicate
    Hoorah
    Kakumau
    Enelysion

Can I get an update on the above list please?

BTW, does anyone know of any good TW factions currently recruiting?
    edited May 2014
    dogomatic wrote: »
    Isn't it funny how different factions are held to different standards? You see a faction like Legendary attacking Corvinus this past weekend, and prior to that attacking Kakumau many times this season. And they are praised for doing so lol. However when Hoorah attacks Vindicate, they are accused of what you see above.

BTW, does anyone know of any good TW factions currently recruiting?
    they are all full! Check back next year b:thanks
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    dogomatic wrote: »

You're trolling, but since we have nothing better to talk about...

Hoorah is strongest at the moment, although they're still unlikely to win the TW season (unless it gets delayed again).

Vindicate and Leg are pretty even, Vindicate slightly stronger.

Enelysion has recovered a bit, although their TW attendance is still poor.

No idea what's going on in Kaku right now.

Corvinus got a few strong people from Regicide but it's probably not enough to be a match for any of the above factions.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    No idea what's going on in Kaku right now.

Fluffy parties. That's all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    So business as usual. b:laugh
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    SO business as usual. b:laugh

Fixed that for you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hiiii I'm the evilist little fluffy in vindi b:cute
    I will pk anyone and have no remorse for my evil deeds b:sin
    An example of my evilishnes in action is the cube. Idc what your gear is... I will atk anyone if they happen across my path. I get lots of hateful messages telling me to go to pvp servers but I brush them off with the same brush I use to keep my coat nice and fluffy. My reasons are simple; if your not in my faction and i dont know you then you are a player and i am the like little fluffy boss u must kill to pass. I switch things up a bit because repetitiveness bores me honestly b:chuckle. A lot of times those messages have trickled into WC with hateful words of my faction for having a player like me and my faction never turns on me they laugh with me in my evil ways b:chuckle. I love vindi the members are so nice and charming. I honestly must be oblivious to drama because I like know nothing of the drama in vindi others mention.

*Throws my brush at hoorah in defiance*
    *runs to pick it back up "yall wish"*

I brush backwards for the wild fluff ball look :3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    second grade fluff

'Nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    i want to use first grade fluff for mah pimp seeker coat b:cute gimme gimme
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    i want to use first grade fluff for mah pimp seeker coat b:cute gimme gimme

Desdi isn't for sale, ever o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

Yeah. I already stole her and I'm not giving her back. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited May 2014
    looking for better furr b:cool to match mah seeker!
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I dun think Linchen plays anymore
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
    edited May 2014
    I dun think Linchen plays anymore
    that guy is top quality in another way.... b:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    looking for better furr b:cool to match mah seeker!

How dare you insult me b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

Oh snaps. It's on now!

/popcorn
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited May 2014
    thurs always someone above you b:avoid
This discussion has been closed.