edited February 2015
    Do you want a hug mr grinch?

yes...yes I do b:cry finally someone that understands me
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    everyone's just jealous cuz my nigloo is much more fancy than theirs!

also please refrain from taking ur time to post a serious comment on the sanctuary forums, ur just making a fool out of urself, no one goes here, ur talking to urself

Why u still mad bro?
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whats happenin?? Whats happenin??

Vindi got pooped on, dats wats happenin lolololol b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Don get all kahky caus jew won wiff 8 cats, that **** is broken and u know dat.
  • bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dogomatic wrote: »

What's funny to me is that Hoorah won like 5-6 TWs against Vindi. in a period of 3 years and every time they won, this guy pops up.

It's just kinda sad now. b:sad

Actually, I'm not really sure if you're trying to make Hoorah look bad or Vindi. I'm so confused!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2015

quit farmin potatos and gear ur noob bannedanoob >:E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    dogomatic wrote: »

Hold up there buddy hope you washed your hands after jizing your pants, I know you all got excited about winning a tw because time ran out on def but sheez you guys don't have to get that excited. b:surrender
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    #qontrolwasthere #didntrecordcuztwitchplayspokemon

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015

#Youdisinfectyourhandstoo
    edited February 2015
    #qontrolpokesbuddhaa$$
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    #dolla$ign

edited February 2015
    #qontrolgivemehemorrhoids b:cry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *cricket chirps*
    edited March 2015
    i scared pple away b:cry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i scared pple away b:cry

nah, it's just gonna be dead in here until Hoorah wins a TW
  • jeranbanker
    jeranbanker Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This thread makes me feel ashamed of our server... =_="
    TheRedPsychic | Twilight Temple | Boom | Psychic | Current Stats
    TheRedStorm | Twilight Temple | Boom | Stormbringer | Current Stats
    TheRedMage | Twilight Temple | --- | Wizard | Current Stats
    I see a black door and I want it painted RED
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Eh, from what I read, the other servers seem to be even worse. Just the nature of the game I suppose.
    edited March 2015
    This thread makes me feel ashamed of our server... =_="
    you are a free soul :D
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lolz it seem vindi win only wen da hoorah big peeple is out of town. cuz when u look at tw video it show all vindi big peeple dere AND all hoorah big peeple dere. when it like dat, hoorah always win.

one ting vindi good at tho is po po talkin! they say hoorah ppl po po talk, yet all I see is vindi talkin.

yew may have have some ppls fooled but not everywun.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We heard Dan was recording and wanted him to have a good video.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    I'm going to let you all in a little secret (those outside of Vindi) we're not dead nore have we lost tones of members. Most of us are just doing things outside of the game this past weekend was a fluk but I'm sure it wont be this coming week. If you want to really know where I was this Sat during 80% of that tw I was mowing and I have my farmers tan to prove it. This next week I'll actually be on ts/auto pot ready and nw/rw ready cause it woke us up.

Our goals now is to not have anymore Dan videos cause they are kind of boaring......
  • modshadowct
    modshadowct Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Hoorah Big People" Only show up when vindi has subpar sign ups. And I dont know why everyone has to jump to dan's weight and call him a big person, but we should avoid that b:surrender
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    I dno boys, the power rankings just came in....

Legendary beat Kakumau in around an hour
    Hoorah beat Vindicate in 3 hours
    Legendary beat Hoorah in 20 minutes

So the current top 3 is obviously

#1. Legendary
    #2. Kakumau
    #3. Hoorah

any faction out of the top 3 obviously doesnt matter b:victory
    and tbh I wudnt be so sure Vindicate would take the 4th place spot, Meteora is up n coming

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited May 2015
    I dno boys, the power rankings just came in....

Legendary beat Kakumau in around an hour
    Hoorah beat Vindicate in 3 hours
    Legendary beat Hoorah in 20 minutes

So the current top 3 is obviously

#1. Legendary
    #2. Kakumau
    #3. Hoorah

any faction out of the top 3 obviously doesnt matter b:victory
    and tbh I wudnt be so sure Vindicate would take the 4th place spot, Meteora is up n coming

haha man you've been saving this one for along time haven't you?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.