Whats happening to Vindicate?

Comments

• dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I heard Vindi had 75 and Hoorah had 65 and Vindi still got rolled?

Can anyone confirm this??
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dogomatic wrote: »

the numbers seem right, ita just the strategy they used that needs improvement.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F_kJ2xrP82Y/UkTEw5_tWxI/AAAAAAAAEtk/hwXzFyigS40/s1600/awk2.jpg

I think jaufree was coordinating their tw yesterday
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2014

we had 80 and hoorah just 55
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the whole TW was a 1v1 between me and faceroll, but faceroll couldnt make it b:pleased

as can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ2ilSEqGOA
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the whole TW was a 1v1 between me and faceroll, but faceroll couldnt make it b:pleased

as can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ2ilSEqGOA

b:surrender I almost killed you but rose got to the punch before me than it was like BM gang bang. I'm just a cleric for crying out loud no threat here b:shocked
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F_kJ2xrP82Y/UkTEw5_tWxI/AAAAAAAAEtk/hwXzFyigS40/s1600/awk2.jpg

i can confirm jaufree was in world 58 fishing rocktails
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Jaufree - Sanctuary
    Jaufree - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Lol I never Coordinate TW Idk where you got that Idea from. I left TW early to go to work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dogomatic
    edited October 2014
    ROFL... did yew hear bout our vindi / corv merger... vindi say come on over guys and join our fac for better tw lol, we jus need to app first...

So we all get excited and app'ed lol.

But den... da vindi only accepted our r999 ppl lol and rejected all the others lolz. We got bamboozled lol. Da true colors came out in a lot of ppls on this sad day. All morals and values went out da window!

Very ashamed at our ppl and our regi ppl for abandoning our family for a taste of power!

Let dis be a lesson... never trust a vindi lol. All dey want is mo r999s for qiker tws. Dey don't care bout us. One thing vindi ppl is good at is manipulation. Atleast that hoorah fac took in whole enely family and treated dem with respect and did not reject anyone. I starting to wonder who really is the bad guy now.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ROFL... did yew hear bout our vindi / corv merger... vindi say come on over guys and join our fac for better tw lol, we jus need to app first...

But den... da vindi only accepted our r999 ppl lol and rejected all the others lolz. We got bamboozled lol. Da true colors came out in a lot of ppls on this sad day. All morals and values went out da window!

Very ashamed at our ppl and our regi ppl for abandoning our family for a taste of power!

Let dis be a lesson... never trust a vindi lol. All dey want is mo r999s for qiker tws. Dey don't care bout us. One thing vindi ppl is good at is manipulation. Atleast that hoorah fac took in whole enely family and treated dem with respect and did not reject anyone. I starting to wonder who really is the bad guy now.
    you write like a 'tard :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dogomatic
    edited November 2014
    And yew see, as expected when vindi face with hard tw and not easy win, they crumble like a cookie. Dem ppl wear gear like fashion, just to look pretty. Just one big giant group of bandwaggoners. The vindi days are over!
  • dogomatic
    edited January 2015
    mhm dem dirty vindis got a dose of reality dis weekend. watch dere numbers drop even furder when dem ppl who want a qik roll don get it. vindi never did want good tw lolz and I don tink lg or kaku can afford to give vindi anymore ppl, they run out of resources lolz. da sinking ship sinks even furder
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Considering you couldn't kill Vindi's crystal in 3 hours with a huge numbers advantage, I think the sinking ship will be just fine.
    edited January 2015
    mhm dem dirty vindis got a dose of reality dis weekend. watch dere numbers drop even furder when dem ppl who want a qik roll don get it. vindi never did want good tw lolz and I don tink lg or kaku can afford to give vindi anymore ppl, they run out of resources lolz. da sinking ship sinks even furder
    how old are you D:
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • wilfnstein78
    wilfnstein78 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015

First off who are you? Second if you were from the "regi" crew then you know what happened. Many left before we went to Corvi, there was no corvi/Vindi Merge, most of us just wanted to kill those Regi who abandoned us at the start. I am still friends with everyone I was before Regi went dormant. The ones that left prior are the ones I live to kill now.

Signed one angry Xan b:kiss
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    dogomatic wutchu rambaling on about? Your throwing words like "manipulation" to discribe vindi and "respectful" to discribe Hoorah. If this is what you call "respectful" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXywhqVGLQY than boy yoour in the right place. Even if its a troll joke I'd still wouldn't make my leader look bad like that.

Good luck this season
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    b:laugh so sad, yet so funny how stupid ppl are b:laugh

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    It's ok don't be too hard on yourself Quinntool......is that your name? idr tw was too quick today didn't really see anyone from hoorah
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    np, I wasnt there b:bye

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    np, I wasnt there b:bye

Man you need to show, cause your presence means total victory or defeat! b:surrender Like it did last week b:chuckle
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    I wasnt even there for half the TW last week, they lost after I left, I blame my faction for everything b:surrender

and hey chris ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

• Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This thread seems to have degraded to unproven, baseless slander about any faction but the posters own and it's very transparent b:laugh

Hoorah talks big about TW when they think they've got an edge. Then we get a full turn out and roast them and it gets suddenly quiet in here....

It's the nature of TW guys. You win some, you lose some. Sometimes you win them all and just win some slower. People come and go. Or stay. For victory or for loyalty. For friends or for enemies.

Hoorah is not a faction I would push forth as an unbiased knowledgeable judge of how faction members and factions should act. And this statement can be applied to the Regi/Corvi/Vindi statement, the TW statement, and pretty much everything else here.

It's just another attempt at making others look bad to make their own fac look more desireable.

Lets hope lurkers can see the difference. b:surrender
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    I wasnt even there for half the TW last week, they lost after I left, I blame my faction for everything b:surrender

and hey chris ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

From a side view that looks like your laying in dball bed naked b:cry need to jab my eyes out now
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    everyone's just jealous cuz my nigloo is much more fancy than theirs!

also please refrain from taking ur time to post a serious comment on the sanctuary forums, ur just making a fool out of urself, no one goes here, ur talking to urself

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2015

also please refrain from taking ur time to post a serious comment on the sanctuary forums, ur just making a fool out of urself, no one goes here, ur talking to urself

bruh... i dont even...b:angry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015

But... You responded to my post less than a few hours after i posted it.

That proves either that people do go here or you are a no one.

You guys have been moaning about Vindi in this forum for way longer than ive even been lurking this thread. Sorry, but i think if you believed no one read these posts your minions or lovers or whatever these people are wouldnt be posting their qq episodes in this thread. Im sure they could just keep it to the Hoorah forums as per usual.

Thanks for the luls tho. I particularly enjoy your **** pic. So romantic. I know Chrisss was moaning about how hot it made him not an hour later in fac chat :3
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/04/article-2487388-1931730F00000578-913_634x368.jpg

Im prolly the only person left on this forum, cuz I still think its extremely amusing to watch borderline **** people get completely pissed off n feel like they need to prove a point to someone random on the internet when im just randomly trolling n really just saying whatever I can think off to make u mad. Tho it this point im starting to feel a lil bad cuz the ''cant tell if trolling or just rly stupid'' is leaning a bit too much towards the rly stupid side, so I decided to put my cards on the table for you, bcuz im a really nice guy

but ur no longer welcome in my fancy nigloo, Im already dealing with global warming melting my shjt, this is too much, so u can just stay in ur own small nigloo and pray u dont end up in a glass of cola at mcdonalds

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/04/article-2487388-1931730F00000578-913_634x368.jpg

Im prolly the only person left on this forum, cuz I still think its extremely amusing to watch borderline **** people get completely pissed off n feel like they need to prove a point to someone random on the internet when im just randomly trolling n really just saying whatever I can think off to make u mad. Tho it this point im starting to feel a lil bad cuz the ''cant tell if trolling or just rly stupid'' is leaning a bit too much towards the rly stupid side, so I decided to put my cards on the table for you, bcuz im a really nice guy

but ur no longer welcome in my fancy nigloo, Im already dealing with global warming melting my shjt, this is too much, so u can just stay in ur own small nigloo and pray u dont end up in a glass of cola at mcdonalds

the amount of salt will speed that global warming up nawmean i dont even.... b:surrender
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    trolls have no creativity these days.
    edited February 2015

Im prolly the only person left on this forum, cuz I still think its extremely amusing to watch borderline **** people get completely pissed off n feel like they need to prove a point to someone random on the internet when im just randomly trolling n really just saying whatever I can think off to make u mad.
    Do you want a hug mr grinch?
This discussion has been closed.