mahona Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    having pets to be able to pick up drops would be awesome b:victory
  • Amanita - Sanctuary
    Amanita - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    A trash can icon in our inventory so we can remove any "Unable to be discarded" items from our inventory quickly without having to go to the nearest NPC to sell those "Unable to be discarded" items. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Would it be a nice idea to have water mounts to ride in the water? Also if they can put a bike mount in then they should put a motorboat to ride across water faster :)

Also yeah the actual uses for these might be limited since no one travels by water they just fly over rivers or oceans. Lol
  • doubleslice
    doubleslice Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Greetings,

I would like to be able to talk to somebody about this as the above mentioned skill has really gotten me highly ticked. I don't want to talk with the Help Desk as they were just about useless. I figured out more on my own than they could tell me. I couldn't even get them to give me any specific information, just speaking in absurd generalities when I kept giving them specific information and asked specific questions.

Anyhow, that spell "Spoils Of War" is one WAY overbalanced skill. It's bad enough that a high lvl Sin can suddenly appear and whack you with no chance to do anything. But now, you can work for many hours (Months) grinding and preparing a haul to take to the bank when a Sin (High lvl of course) can just mosey on by and say "MINE" and take all your money that you had to work so hard for, and the DQ points you now can't get and hey, they can laugh all the way to their bank. They just got several million richer in a few seconds.

The Assault on Archosaur is the main event for getting a bunch of DQ items with any speed since DQ drops are poor (3-4 DQ items / 100 mobs). It's a happy money grubbing ground for a sin with Spoils of War. The last 2 Assaults, I got nailed and lost a lot. I don't want to have to stop every 10 minutes just so I can sell my DQ items and not lose them. I also don't have the money, or gold, to buy guardian scrolls.

The sad part to me is that I don't attack others or even defend myself when attacked (yeah, my choice). I do that to reduce the chance of dropping anything when PK'd down to only 1 if anything at all. It was the only defense for a weaker player to use to hold on to what little they may have. Now, that one defense is completely useless when Sins are around. They can take 1 hit and take a huge drop. The first time I got hit I dropped 12+ stacks of DQ items. I didn't know about that Spoils of War skill then. All I knew is that my drops just WAY EXCEEDED the limits in the charts for PK drops for a white name. Help Desk never said anything about the skill Spoils of War either. They just kept telling me that if it drops then it must be legal even if it is over the limit listed in the PK chart.

Please think carefully about this skill and it's effect on us *noobs* who don't have the spare cash to buy protection or are not already 100+ lvl chars. We are the lowly masses that must suffer by working hard for every gold piece we get. For myself, I can't devote large sums of money or large amounts or time into the game. I have a job and a family that takes precedence. I don't get much relaxation time. As such, what time I do get, I put into this game as I have been in it since the game was still Beta. For the amount of effort I try to put into this game, I am starting to feel like the justification isn't there anymore. It's become too easy for another character to come along and steal all of my hard work. I don't want to become a paranoid player. If that happens, then the game just stops being fun. Almost like what is happening now. I fear carrying *anything* in my inventory that isn't labeled as "can't be dropped".

What am I to do? if all of my work can be taken so easily like my life by a high lvl PKer then am I nothing more than a simple mindless peasant in the game? Destined to work hard and lose all no matter how hard I try? As I had said - Think about it. It's never easy to balance a game between the hard-core players and the weekend knights but this is one area where the balance has definitely been shifted too far in the wrong direction.

Thank you for your time.
  • xen22
    xen22 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    My "new suggestion" involves the boutique and options for hairstyles/hats...

Beings this is still considered an oriental-based game, I was hoping to see this added. Ronin Straw Hats

They're easily remembered as symbols of a wandering warrior and fit the theme of the game nicely (see example pictures below). They're easy to design and easy to texture.. and if done properly have low kb ratios to worry about any "excessive lag increase". Tell me what you think, and hope to one day see it in game.

-Xen-

Pictures for reference:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/asianideas_2224_1776920653.jpg

http://www.sillof.com/images/Customs/samurai%20wars/c-sam-ryuuto.jpg
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    More frequent random city and town attacks.

Was flying from 1000 streams to stop 30 on world history, when I ran into an attack outside the city.

I had a ball just surviving the first attacks, then I had an absolute hoot
    killing the mobs.

The drops were good for the level mobs and the attack was not too long unlike our planned city attack events which end up very repetitive so much so I avoid them like the plague.

I was in my 90s when this happened and I still remember the fun.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    do i get credit for shouting and asking for headhunter in all major citys
    b:pleased
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm back to the suggestion thread rawr!!!

Scount Stash Expansion Stones.

Something like the banker-inventory stones.

I'm again demanding this, seriously, players will buy it, we want more slots into our account stash, also by the way allow a password on it, because our items there are vulnerable in case that someone gets our account info.

Morai Orders Countdown.

I would like to see some kind of countdown implemented for the time you need to wait to join a new order after leave one.

Maybe with the current 'order' function at 'c' character info where you can read something like:

'You have to wait X:XX d/h to join a new order'

Direct Teleported to AEU

We are lazy and GM's know it!!! b:chuckle

Would be great have a direct teleporter option to AEU, maybe from Illusion Stone or just add a teleporter npc at the dungeon place. We have to tele to nearby orders and fly to the dungeon.

Shops Offers

I know there is a msg option in shop but I think it is sooooo obsolete right now.

Offer button to make a direct offer on a catshop item, but with a private chat or pop up because if the shop has dc you totally lose the pm and the player name.

Reflection Toolbar

The genie toolbar looks well enought , so the reflection toolbar can be revamp like the genie ones, the window covers many screen space, specially for the players with smallest screens to play.

Thanks. b:bye
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_Kitara - Lost City
    Lady_Kitara - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have been playing pwi for a couple years and I have noticed that while the game art has changes none of the icons do. I have designed an icon for the new pwi descent if any is interested. email me at

minister_d_stone@yahoo.com.

however I have only been able to apply it to the desktop shortcut so unless someone figures out how to apply it to the others or pwi engineers add my suggestion that is as far as I can get.
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Add ability to label macros
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You guys have to understand that this game is based off history...the barb was a male evil demon or somthin like that and veno was an evil female...so they wont change that..i can bet u guys on that....and for all the changes even 1 change that u guys just thought of on top of ur head with nooo community training, there are 1000000000 diffrent personailitys on this game and this game has gone to far that it is not subject to change this hardcore it would just kill the game...best thing we could do is one thing at a time...just like they have recently started doing....i red that whole list of this thread and more then half of it is part of the history or not subject to change....this game has been porly managed and for that it has gone so far it is no longer a good canadate for such changes..but i do give props for what changes they have recently made and to just keep that up...it would be nice for all these changes but quit dreaming...this game is still awesome and i would hate to see more people quit cause of such dramistic changes...if u know what i mean...sorry im not trying to knock this tjread..by the way..great work and time u put into this
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The thing im not to happy about and im sure everyone can link tog on this one is FIX what you guys havnt done right...for instance...the lag...this fourm my avatar says join date 2012 and that im level 101....thats totally misleading people im sure alot of ppl have tjis problem the things u guys can fix and make this game better without people quitting is simple just fix the lagg dc delay etc etc etc.. U know what im trying to get at...and you will have "happier" members of pwi decent...
  • crazicuki
    crazicuki Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Done. b:bye
    I am not only one who wants, bunny ears as a fash...I have as a veno,and love but two issues...they dont pop on and off, I would have to get a makeover to get rid of the ears, and no tail...may we please get the bunny tail? It is just a little poof lol, and female toons need a new wig>>>top hat tilted slightly with long wavy hair...smexyb:thanks...dw's biggest fashion junkieb:laugh
  • Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary
    Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    we need a way to unlearn crappy skills with out having to convert sage/demonb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

the pantheon blessing skill looks good but without a hp buff to it it a waste of time
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    we need a way to unlearn crappy skills with out having to convert sage/demon

the pantheon blessing skill looks good but without a hp buff to it it a waste of time
    This looks like a NECRO!

Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 1 year 3 months 28 days 12 hours 20 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Cursing - Sanctuary
    Cursing - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Whoever decided that I should give up all the experience I have gained for this new horizon bull **** should be taken out and shot.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Whoever decided that I should give up all the experience I have gained for this new horizon bull **** should be taken out and shot.

Please read stuff and look at how it actually works instead of making an assumption.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1654291
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Cursing - Sanctuary
    Cursing - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Please read stuff and look at how it actually works instead of making an assumption.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1654291

Thanks for the link. I have seen all of this and I was not impressed. Now I am wondering if this was some misguided attempt to attract new players or if the PTB decided that ship had sailed.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.