For All The Money We Give You Why Cant We Have A Properly Run Game?

Options

Comments

• Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    wat barb did u fight?

joy lol and she dont even pk like that vik, lmao. not even gonna talk about slicer, [his head is huge enough as is and......] he wont accept that the reason he can win easily is cause of the hp and current barb skill set. but yeah it doesn't matter. i have spoken with some contacts here in th U.S. and over in China [love ya BD!] and they both say the same thing, they are not gonna scale anything off or even try to fix it. the are just gonna run with it as is. meaning....if you enjoy pk, then they want you to be a pk class [archer, barb, psy, sin] and **** the rest. i am sad to have given up on this game, but it was coming for some time. take care all. and try other games...there are way better ones [that i cannot mention here].
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Joy Is A She???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Joy Is A She???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    lol if she is a he then i apologize
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    lol if she is a he then i apologize

i honestly have no clue. i always assumed male cuz most ppl that play barbs are. something to do with that save the ladies mentality i think
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i honestly have no clue. i always assumed male cuz most ppl that play barbs are. something to do with that save the ladies mentality i think

Joy is a dude.

This thread won't die so I'll chime in . . .

please explain how a cleric on our server (saio) is in the top 5 scariest people to encounter in any pvp situation, mass pvp or 1 v 1? Do please take into account that this particular cleric is not geared as well as yours.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    cuz sexy(same person just wat i call her) always has a full squad with her. and she isnt in 1v1. i think that applies more to someone like that seeker who i cant remember atm. ill remember them at some point.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Uninstall, that's the best thing you can do or call them directly, on phone they are 100% way much more helpful than any tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    After reading the last comments about scary players, something came to my mind, for me the most scary players on archo server are a female sin and archer. Every time that this 2 players are against my nation on nw is basically a 15 , 20 people against one of those, they basically
    tank like some Op end game barb and one , two or in worst case 3 or 4 shot anything that is not rrr9+12 full JOSD, this including highly refined barbs and seekers.

the funy thing is that for some reason I do less damage to that archer than a Magic class with +11 full JOSD / and NW ornaments (psy/wizy/cleric), this with a refined +10 63 atk levels weapon and full rrr9 set and i am a magic class, in fact i hit this person as i was tt80/90 person, and im not joking b:surrender.

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i dont know wether u try to help or wat. we dont want aeur to uninstall. we want him back in bd QQ srsly auer quit senti and come back to usb:cry we <333 u. anyway back to topic.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    cuz sexy(same person just wat i call her) always has a full squad with her. and she isnt in 1v1.

LOL? You're kidding right? Or are you just that ignorant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    LOL? You're kidding right? Or are you just that ignorant?

about the 1v1 i was. about the squad in mass pvp i wasnt. only time ive ever seen her alone in nw was in the 10 seocnds before the rest of squad arrived
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Joy is a dude.

This thread won't die so I'll chime in . . .

please explain how a cleric on our server (saio) is in the top 5 scariest people to encounter in any pvp situation, mass pvp or 1 v 1? Do please take into account that this particular cleric is not geared as well as yours.

that's nice. have her face an equally skilled sin...see how that changes things....fast. any pvp factors aside..they don't evaluate the repercussions of their insipid updates or beta test them with us so they can see how the practical experience compares with the theoretical. couple that with the other issues i pointed out and a host of others i didn't, and you come to one conclusion: pwi is the crackhead uncle you hope gets better cause you love him, but he keeps getting worse the more crack he does.
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    MALSUMIS - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:angryb:angry

I don't think it is fair that clerics and wizzies hit harder with higher mag numbers. their attacks should be based on strength. Also at the olympics I think each country should build a bobsled and one team races all of them to pick a winner. that way they are all equal
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options

I don't think it is fair that clerics and wizzies hit harder with higher mag numbers. their attacks should be based on strength. Also at the olympics I think each country should build a bobsled and one team races all of them to pick a winner. that way they are all equal

i don't think it's fair you are allowed on the computer by yourself, if you don't understand why or what i am saying.
    b:chuckle
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    He's trolling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    how is it, that this game continues to rake in profits with [what are in my opinion] poorly thought out expansions, that require constant fixes and lame fixes that create even more problems?

I"m guessing you do not play many mmorpgs.... They all have botters, hackers, scammers, lag issues off and on, glitches, needed fixes, etc.

The only ones that tend to do something quicker > are the ones with monthly fees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    3. i have asked this elsewhere in other posts and and seen other threads written on this, but how do you feel about the new skills? without biasing your decisions one way or another how do you think the new skills fit in with the classes and the game as a whole? did it bring balance or degrade it even more?

4. which classes do you feel benefited the most? was it doing in a way the seamlessly integrates with the game? or did it just **** it up? what do you think needs to be changed? what do you think is perfect as is?

5. how is it, that this game continues to rake in profits with [what are in my opinion] poorly thought out expansions, that require constant fixes and lame fixes that create even more problems? is this done on purpose? if it was that is the dirtiest most unscrupulous business practice i have ever seen and you [meaning the code monkeys and owners] need to be tarred and feathered. make one class op so everyone goes to it, then when that's done make the next class OP so everyone goes there to spend even more money. my rationale is to be a successful company you have to a some point have a working game plan. PWCN apparently does not, we on the pwi side of things get no betas, get no direct contact with customer service, but we continually pay for the other pwi locales. how is this possible? or do you think the company has done well with these expansions and deserves the profits it receives? are you happy with pwi enough to justify what you spend on it [if anything]?

i personally believe given the events that have transpired in this last week that i hit a nerve with the support staff here and was targeted on here because of it [btw, the video is up]. purify too strong? ok let's make an unavoidable stun and make LA class become demi gods of DD by leaving the critical and base damage based on dexterity thing as it currently is. oh that's is too strong? let's **** it up by making stun reflect, and hp of the gods [a new potion only available in the boutique for $50,000 and a pound of flesh] so you have a mil hp until you log off. oh that was too strong? then let's implement a pull the plug skill so you can make your opponent dc at will, oh that too strong? then let's....

my point is before going forward you have to look back. this has been a continual issue and a continual decline. no balance, no streamlined play, no real customer support = no real reason to play. only my friends are the only thing keeping me here but more and more, as the game quality declines, that is not enough. as it is i have not been able to play the few times i have logged on. what's the point of making all these grandiose expansions if people can't take full advantage of the new [terribly designed, unimaginative, lop sided] content?

b:surrender

3. R9 has been the biggest factor for a long time imo. M/K skillz or skills help, but so does having 30 fps... so does having under 200 ping. Time and time again though, even the fail R9s are best not to be taken too lightly.

4. New expansion only favors the players who are already end-game, and the more end-game the user is their advantage will multiply (I'm comparing to players who only just reach 100). Although this could be countered by simply saying that the majority are already the end-gamers that I've described, it also doesn't help the game live much longer in my opinion.

5. Stick around long enough and it's hard not to notice that PWE is trying to squeeze the PWI players like blood from a rock. As for the bugs, blame the fact that the original devs were fired. As for Str/Dex/Mag balancing, I've noticed that other MMOs do not take the critical hit damage route, or even if they do they will not make it twice as hard.. Maybe 1.2x normal, which may need a totally different stat bonus to increase the multiplier.

I haven't spent money on the game in a long time, mostly as protest for a company being run by imbeciles and management with bad ethics.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I"m guessing you do not play many mmorpgs.... They all have botters, hackers, scammers, lag issues off and on, glitches, needed fixes, etc.

The only ones that tend to do something quicker > are the ones with monthly fees.

true but it is not alot to ask for betas so you have warning and feedback before you set something in the game that later you have to take out. plus running betas here would give the devs and management an idea of how we play here, versus EU, versus China. how would that not help you to diversify your company's marketing strategies and target your particular audience more effectively?

also indirectly you would have increased your customer support since by default in the betas you would be communicating more with your players than after the expansion is launched. and as we spoiled westerns are kinda accustomed to the idea you get what you pay for, this crud they are spitting out and calling expansions are not worth the value of my initial investment nor any other continued expenditures, meaning time or money.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    changed fighting style, got cyclone, increased defense....still n luck. cards are the only thing left.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    your thoughts? where do you think our money is going if not to improve our servers?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    paychecks. its a Free To Play game with a paying option. they gotta have to pay their employees somehow
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    paychecks. its a Free To Play game with a paying option. they gotta have to pay their employees somehow

so none of it goes to hardware and/or internet priority servicing for the data? i could see and e content with just paying employees but by the looks of all the sloppy coding they don't pay their devs well or the devs we have are plain ****.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    PWE doesn't have any devs working on PWI, beyond localization; the PWI devs are all in China (and always have been.)

A portion of the money PWI earns goes as a license fee to China; that's the extent of our paying for development.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    To the OP prove your case.

now that the expanse has sunk in do you feel the same way?
  • VaR$hAa// - Archosaur22
    VaR$hAa// - Archosaur22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    well yeh class imbalance is a bit seen but lag in not only due to inet due to servers they use i hop pwi takes this serious coz auer been here since begining of pw ..
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    all valid points, and we could add contless more. but complaining about it is futile.
    the 'quality corner' is a honeypot for bugreports just as the suggestion forums and the ticket system. if by any chance a bug is fixed after a year or two, then it's complete coincidence because enough gamers in china complained. no one gives a **** about anything posted here. complaining about bugs, balance, lack of support and absence of supervision is like complaining to your dog about the situation in north korea. it has ZERO EFFECT! you can do NOTHING about it. NO-THING. we could all stop playing, we could all stop cash shopping - this will do nothing. they will never invest in fixing and supporting this outdated us-sub-franchise. they are laughing at us every time someone is logging on one of their games, they are screaming with laughter every time someone gives them money. just like drug dealers laugh at their drug addicts while taking their money. this is the same thing. and the only reason you, me and all of as are still here is because of our "friends" aka our fellow alcoholics. with the people we shoot the drug pwi into our veins. the reason you are here is becaus this is designed to be addictive. not because of "friends". friends don't let friends do drugs. and if you are not addicted (you are, i guarantee it) you can take your friends and play a different game.
    we are junkies. junkies have no voice. we will still buy the product. no matter how bugged, ill supported, hopelessly imbalanced towards cash shopping (cards make it IMPOSSIBLE for farmers to even think of competing in pvp), or how high gold rises. we will keep on shooting this drug into our veins.
    all we can do on this forums is vent by posting. that is all.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    all valid points, and we could add contless more. but complaining about it is futile.
    the 'quality corner' is a honeypot for bugreports just as the suggestion forums and the ticket system. if by any chance a bug is fixed after a year or two, then it's complete coincidence because enough gamers in china complained. no one gives a **** about anything posted here. complaining about bugs, balance, lack of support and absence of supervision is like complaining to your dog about the situation in north korea. it has ZERO EFFECT! you can do NOTHING about it. NO-THING. we could all stop playing, we could all stop cash shopping - this will do nothing. they will never invest in fixing and supporting this outdated us-sub-franchise. they are laughing at us every time someone is logging on one of their games, they are screaming with laughter every time someone gives them money. just like drug dealers laugh at their drug addicts while taking their money. this is the same thing. and the only reason you, me and all of as are still here is because of our "friends" aka our fellow alcoholics. with the people we shoot the drug pwi into our veins. the reason you are here is becaus this is designed to be addictive. not because of "friends". friends don't let friends do drugs. and if you are not addicted (you are, i guarantee it) you can take your friends and play a different game.
    we are junkies. junkies have no voice. we will still buy the product. no matter how bugged, ill supported, hopelessly imbalanced towards cash shopping (cards make it IMPOSSIBLE for farmers to even think of competing in pvp), or how high gold rises. we will keep on shooting this drug into our veins.
    all we can do on this forums is vent by posting. that is all.

Damn i got depressed just reading this...i don't think i want anyone else to feel this way. if i can warn enough people though, then maybe they will never join. what i am calling for is us the players to take a stand and say no...no more...it ends here.
  • SeaGinger - Archosaur
    SeaGinger - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    this thread is silly, everyone sit around the campfire cuz gingers gonna preach for a bit b:thanks

Chapter One, Dr.Lag or how i learned the limits of my computer and embrace the Optimization button.

in my PWI adventures ive encountered the lag monster more times that i would like to, sometimes its the servers fault but most of the time its actually the players fault(if i were to use a number id say 90% of the time), you see players sometimes forget that their computers arent all powerful, they adventure into overpopulated areas with the games settings on max like west arch or NW/TW, or they like to multiclient while in a skype call, downloading music, streaming a movie, writing documents, etc etc. Somethings gotta give, PC starts huffing and puffing and then laaaaaaags. "But Ginger you magnifficently person, rolemodel to us all, my PC is on steroids so she can handle my multitasking needs, why am i still lagging?" it simple sunny, your computer might handle it, but your internet cant, its either not fast enough to be split with all the devices using it in the house or your provider is having issues so give em a call.

Whenever im lagging i click the optimizations button and set it to only show important players, if i still lag after that its either my internet connection or the server, embrace that button, it saves me in massive tws constantly.

Chapter TOO, The Balancing Graysons

while on collage i took a minor class on game design and while this doesnt mean much outside the classroom i did design the concept of a game that everyone in class wished was real so i like to think i know a bit about game balance. While i dont play an OP RRR9 Jade/Deity character i do see the game as balanced, not perfectly balanced, but it is balanced. All clases are different and all of them have massive strength and exploitable weaknesses. For example archers, an archer is a scary thing in mass pvp but in 1v1 they are wimps. Psys are the deffinition of balance, a buff that makes them tanks that hit as hard as a nerf gun, or a buff that makes them glass cannons. Venos transform everyone into wimps, just so they can have a fighting chance. Wizards hit super hard, but they are slow cows. A strong charmed Barb needs half a faction hitting it to die, but they are blind. Mystics are cheats but they dont hit that hard also theres like 10 of them in the whole game so i guess that a balance. Seekers hi hard and have great defence but theyre easy to CC. Clerics and sins are pretty much the same thing but one is physical and the other is magical.

Chapter TREE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

the money you put in game goes into paying the salary of an employee, since after all they dont work for free. Just because you put money in to play the game doesnt mean youre in control, if you wanna be in control buy the company, then when you see how little PWE has to do with the quality of the game go ahead and buy Wanmei.

Chapter LAST, SeaMeanger

I see OP posting thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread QQing about how bad the game is, getting on arguments on WC and i dunno if someone has said this to you before but someone should. QUIT THE GAME, you obviously dont like it, delete your characters, uninstall the game. youre obviously not having a good time. A year ago i Bought Assassins Creed 3, in my opinnion that game was pure garbage so i got rid of it. Get Rid of PWI, go play Terra or Guild Wars, WoW is still around so it must be good, The Elder Scrolls is about to go out give it a go.

Bon Voyage b:thanks

That was a long story, i burned my Marshmallows b:cry
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    To conclude this thread.

Why are you all still spending on this old *** of a game and they dont need this game to pay their employee with because they have other games to tend with,pw now has a bit program to do the weekly sale change and server maint.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    this thread is silly, everyone sit around the campfire cuz gingers gonna preach for a bit b:thanks

Chapter One, Dr.Lag or how i learned the limits of my computer and embrace the Optimization button.

in my PWI adventures ive encountered the lag monster more times that i would like to, sometimes its the servers fault but most of the time its actually the players fault(if i were to use a number id say 90% of the time), you see players sometimes forget that their computers arent all powerful, they adventure into overpopulated areas with the games settings on max like west arch or NW/TW, or they like to multiclient while in a skype call, downloading music, streaming a movie, writing documents, etc etc. Somethings gotta give, PC starts huffing and puffing and then laaaaaaags. "But Ginger you magnifficently person, rolemodel to us all, my PC is on steroids so she can handle my multitasking needs, why am i still lagging?" it simple sunny, your computer might handle it, but your internet cant, its either not fast enough to be split with all the devices using it in the house or your provider is having issues so give em a call.

Whenever im lagging i click the optimizations button and set it to only show important players, if i still lag after that its either my internet connection or the server, embrace that button, it saves me in massive tws constantly.

Chapter TOO, The Balancing Graysons

while on collage i took a minor class on game design and while this doesnt mean much outside the classroom i did design the concept of a game that everyone in class wished was real so i like to think i know a bit about game balance. While i dont play an OP RRR9 Jade/Deity character i do see the game as balanced, not perfectly balanced, but it is balanced. All clases are different and all of them have massive strength and exploitable weaknesses. For example archers, an archer is a scary thing in mass pvp but in 1v1 they are wimps. Psys are the deffinition of balance, a buff that makes them tanks that hit as hard as a nerf gun, or a buff that makes them glass cannons. Venos transform everyone into wimps, just so they can have a fighting chance. Wizards hit super hard, but they are slow cows. A strong charmed Barb needs half a faction hitting it to die, but they are blind. Mystics are cheats but they dont hit that hard also theres like 10 of them in the whole game so i guess that a balance. Seekers hi hard and have great defence but theyre easy to CC. Clerics and sins are pretty much the same thing but one is physical and the other is magical.

Chapter TREE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

the money you put in game goes into paying the salary of an employee, since after all they dont work for free. Just because you put money in to play the game doesnt mean youre in control, if you wanna be in control buy the company, then when you see how little PWE has to do with the quality of the game go ahead and buy Wanmei.

Chapter LAST, SeaMeanger

I see OP posting thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread QQing about how bad the game is, getting on arguments on WC and i dunno if someone has said this to you before but someone should. QUIT THE GAME, you obviously dont like it, delete your characters, uninstall the game. youre obviously not having a good time. A year ago i Bought Assassins Creed 3, in my opinnion that game was pure garbage so i got rid of it. Get Rid of PWI, go play Terra or Guild Wars, WoW is still around so it must be good, The Elder Scrolls is about to go out give it a go.

Bon Voyage b:thanks

That was a long story, i burned my Marshmallows b:cry

you may have been brought up to give up on the things you love, i was taught to fight what for what you believe in. if i walk away without trying then i would not lived up to that creed.

chapter 1: ignorant medic

ran tracers and what not, the problem is not my 6.9 index set up, it is the internap, which has to do with the rates they pay for data priority since that determines which internap they use. so no again...not me...pw playing cheap.

chapter 2: balancing graysons without being a d***

many other mmo's have pulled it off far better than this one, and what has happened here is people have made their investments and time to make toons based on how lop sided they were. people realized early on that the china parent company and this one are like in-laws,. we are in the same family but don't seem to get along so we have just accepted the slop lazy designing since contact between us the the real devs are so limited. the classes are balanced in your opinion? surrrrrreeeee.....it's why everyone [EVERYONE] has a sin and still qq's about them and nobody is talking about clerics need a nerf. the debuffs sins mainly use were not affected by passive skills, the seal debuffs clerics use were basically cut in half, without any compensation. clerics and sins the same? prolly...same treatment when in development? hell to the no.

chapter 3: money talks

i put money in so yes i do deserve a say so. and though i may be a minority in posting these issues, look around. people are and have been having a crapload of issues with this game. why are our forums consistently so negative? i have looked at others. i dun wanna mention names cause i know how sensitive they are about information getting out about better mmo's, but i have seen it. a problem comes up...devs and gms investigate..a solution is proposed after the findings are in...the proposed change is tested then implemented...with the whole process taking 4-6 weeks, that is not too much to ask for. i'd even tack on two extra weeks here to account for time and language barriers. if we the people who pay and play here, keep sending our money to china for them to provide us with automated service [where is waldo? can't find him cause he's a gm] then we deserve the bs we receive.

if you haven't figured it out yet let me illuminate. everything on the china server is slower paced. the have far less r9's and 3r9's than we do here cause unlike us the have to farm stuff, not just buy it. and they unlike us have the ability to farm dragon orbs so people do that. so everything comes here gets released and then they watch the sparks fly and fix what needs to be fixed before the community over there catches up to it.

last chapter: unrelated title that has no meaning or connection with the others before it

i love america...free speech. qq after qq after qq after qq. call it what you may. how they are handling these classes, this expansion and this community in general is simply and plainly put: wrong. should i sit and accept it? no. especially when others are saying the same thing i am and are just not up to fighting off the people like you who don't want the game to close here cause of negative publicity and are happy cause they made one of the four classes meant to dominate here.

in this entire post you spoke of lag...that is a known issue, so everyone has outdated or low powered pc's?

next was balance...if you took a course in game design then you should know the intrinsic value of class balance and why it is so important to strive for. it enriches your community based and increases the probability that there will be more social interaction cause everyone is playing everything so squads for missions in your world form more easily. look at the community here. let's just take archo, super hard to get grinding runs going if you are not well known, pk is dead cause of bullies and lack of class diversity [everyone is on a archer sin barb or psy] and wc? you say i argue in wc? most of my arguments in wc have been to defend a friend, squash some drama or getting cyberbullies to shut up. that is the extent of our community interaction now.

again referring to class balance...if you see the classes as balanced it is a good thing you choose an alternate path. game design is not for you. if you wanna go in length as to why post on my other thread as this is not meant to be the meat of this one. but it is obvious the crit system needs to be reworked for the least.

next was money...i don't think i have to defend my right to comment on something i have contributed to. spend the money to improve the game here...where the income is generated. how do you do that? have some of the devs work here...not only in china. it's the internet. it is possible for them to have a presence here and be home in time for moo goo gai pan. our community and play style is different from theirs, they cherish tradition and conformity. we cherish individuality and variety, for a better game you need to research you target market. only then can you have a better response than the one you have been getting for years. more and more services are being automated/pulled from here. why? they don't have the money to pay for it. why? more and more of the hardcore players are leaving cause it is easier to do like you said and just find a better game. problem is when the rest of us leave and with no new blood is coming in who will support this house of cards? but instead of enticing us to stay by having people here to figure out what it is we want/need, they are doing like you, being indifferent as to if we decide to stay and hope/fight it out or simply give up and leave. is that any way to reward customer loyalty?

last you complained about thread after thread, some of them as similar, others are not. you saw and read at least some of it. even if you don't agree the issues i care about, here they got some exposure, that was my goal. mission accomplished.