For All The Money We Give You Why Cant We Have A Properly Run Game?

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Double Kill! Triple Kill! Over Kill! Killtacular! Killtrocity! Killamanjaro! Killtastrophe! Killpocalypse! Killionaire!

@Auerlius what you seemed to have missed about my point that it sometimes takes more than one person to kill me, is that these people are undergeared to take me down 1v1.

Anyone that's equal geared has an equal chance. First off, if they have range and attack first, they could easily kill me before I get to them, especially if I just got done facing off against someone else. Mystics are annoying with their pushback, as well as Archers. My buddy dueled me, and he's a sage Archer, and won. Remember you have the DOT skill that can do full damage through things like Invoke.

I do not consider myself to be OP, because I know that at this point in time, I am anything but. Am I a bad player? No. I just don't have the gear that some people have, and I'm slowly working towards it. Maybe once I get full r9, I'll magically become the OP barb, but only time will tell there.

Assuming that we're of equal intelligence is a stretch, simply because you fail to read key points, and take what we (People that have been here longer than you) have to say for what it is: helpful advice. Those that can not accept advice are lacking in intelligence, but yet again, I think that's wrong. You lack the wisdom to accept it. So you very well may be of equal intelligence, but you fall short of wisdom, my friend.

Also, you forgot a key point about you "most broken easiest auto kill ever". Part of the combo tends to include the use of the Genie Skill, Tree of Protection. It gives us a temporary raise in our HP, so that it hits even harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • p0ptarts
    p0ptarts Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You obviously just want to complain, clerics have benefited just as much as any other class from recent game changes.

If you think pwi should have balanced classes based off 1 vs 1 combat, that would lead to a much greater imbalance in all other parts of the game.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Double Kill! Triple Kill! Over Kill! Killtacular! Killtrocity! Killamanjaro! Killtastrophe! Killpocalypse! Killionaire!

@Auerlius what you seemed to have missed about my point that it sometimes takes more than one person to kill me, is that these people are undergeared to take me down 1v1.

Anyone that's equal geared has an equal chance. First off, if they have range and attack first, they could easily kill me before I get to them, especially if I just got done facing off against someone else. Mystics are annoying with their pushback, as well as Archers. My buddy dueled me, and he's a sage Archer, and won. Remember you have the DOT skill that can do full damage through things like Invoke.

I do not consider myself to be OP, because I know that at this point in time, I am anything but. Am I a bad player? No. I just don't have the gear that some people have, and I'm slowly working towards it. Maybe once I get full r9, I'll magically become the OP barb, but only time will tell there.

Assuming that we're of equal intelligence is a stretch, simply because you fail to read key points, and take what we (People that have been here longer than you) have to say for what it is: helpful advice. Those that can not accept advice are lacking in intelligence, but yet again, I think that's wrong. You lack the wisdom to accept it. So you very well may be of equal intelligence, but you fall short of wisdom, my friend.

Also, you forgot a key point about you "most broken easiest auto kill ever". Part of the combo tends to include the use of the Genie Skill, Tree of Protection. It gives us a temporary raise in our HP, so that it hits even harder.

lol ok i fall short of wisdom because i disagree with you and have stated plain the reasons for my disagreements? you have done nothing to support your claims..i have debunked everything you have said in a manner that cannot be argued against. there are multiple posts where experienced pk players have said that barbs have been designed so that they were not meant to be taken down in 1v1. i have pk'd on a barb. have you pk'd on a cleric? i highly doubt you have faced a r9 barb maxed out in 1v1. if you did you would know what i am saying is true.

as for the insults if this is how our conversation is going to go then i have nothing further to say. you can post all you like, but without knowing me or how well i can play your assumptions are just that assumptions. you speak of being wise, there is wisdom in attempting to see things from another's point of view. which i have done for months now. i have a sin, reincarnated x2 dex around 700 atm. i can tell you for the other side of the argument sins are broken. my pk skill on a sin is no where as good as on a seeker or cleric but i can consistently beat people who i can freely admit are better geared and skilled than me on their toon [assuming it isn't an archer or a barb] but before you continue to prattle know this:

the vid posted was on of 5 fights that day alone. on top of that i emptied my cup and took in all the considerations others had to say. i even designed and practiced with a different genie before starting. none of that helps if 1-3 hits equals auto death. where is the skill in that? especially versus a sin who has multiple speed boost to run away and comeback when pots and genie are on cd? even guardian's light didn't help. the ability to crit at will raise the chance of crit zerks significantly. that in itself is unbalanced. have an attack without a proper defense is unbalancing. unavoidable stuns that lead to arma auto kills is unbalancing. idk how else to say it but if you don't agree then you don't. thank you for your input either way.

PS: try mire and poison instead of tree, on even with it if you can manage with the genie affinities. ToL bonus is limited in comparison to well made str genie with cloud for quick chi recharging and a strong mire. since the arma is a one hit poison doesn't need to last that long...ijs.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    p0ptarts wrote: »
    You obviously just want to complain, clerics have benefited just as much as any other class from recent game changes.

If you think pwi should have balanced classes based off 1 vs 1 combat, that would lead to a much greater imbalance in all other parts of the game.

other classes got new attack skills. we got buffs a heal and a modification to an attack we already had...so huh?

you seem not to be able to read entirely so i will help you out here. i am asking for class balance for 1v1 cause most of the events are pk events. if they weren't i would give 2 poops. so how explain how class balancing would lead to game imbalance when that was part of the whole slogan they were spewing when morai came out?

you obviously want to troll so i'll just end it. your right i'm wrong. ty.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    I get the impression you don't like this game b:chuckle I think its time you found something else more to your liking to do b:bye

It's not that i don't like the game it's that i absolutely hate the direction it is going in.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1: So I run on a HP Pavilion G4 NoteBook PC with an Intel Processor that has 2.00 GHz with 4 GB of ram on a 64 Bit Operating System. Graphics card is that HD graphics Card Family Pack ****. My Lappy Runs Skype, 1-2 Clients and 2-3 Webpages and both Clients have about 20-40 FPS with a Ping of 100-300 (Given the Area). I meanly stay out of Archo City due to All the catshops and other things that go on there that would give me a low gaming Playability. But to Answer your Question...

No, I rarely if ever have a lag issue and the times I've had one i call my Network Company (Comcast; for those that don't' know. that's a TV Company that runs a package deal on Networking that uses the Telephone Poles). When I DC it's usually not because of the Server, its because of my phone poles going out. Not only that, but I'm on a Wireless Network. So that opens up another lengthy note of issues. The fact that the Server is PvE and PWI is (I think so too) geared around PvP does not make the Server laggy. Just means that most of the events make you PvP and stuff but then again. What MMO doesn't make you WANT to PvP.

There could be a number of Reasons why you are lagging and should Check your Systems, not just look at the bar on the side of your computer screen to see if you have all 5 bars there and say "Nope, its pwi". What programs do you have running in the background? What kind of System are you running on? have you had Updates? Who's on your Network? What is your Network? Whats your Laptop? have you optimized the settings on your PWI Hub so its easier for you to play? These and many more questions will led you to the root of your Lag and DC problems. Does the server play a role in lag? Yes. Does the map crash? Yes. Can you get DCed based off of the Servers lag? Yes. Can this happen frequently, Highly Doubt it.

2: Compensated for your lag Issues? yeah. And i want my money back for Buying 2 pieces of R9 without fully thinking about and taking into consideration of how much this would cost a person that works for 9.50 USD an hour at a part time job that also has school. ON the Bright side, I don't pay for living or anything :D

As far as Flow Silver Palace goes, you aren't the only one that has lag issues in that Instance. It's the instance itself. It has so much Content in such a Small space that its laggy. Even with effects down i can get away from about 10 FPS in there. BUt its the first room with all the fire that lags me the most. After that I'm pretty much a free kitty. Being that you are a Cleric you dont have many Aoe's so I'd think that you would have a hard time doing Luus' Plea anyways because of how fast they disappear.

And saying that others are Dcing and lagging just like you would only make me question their Rig/System setup. And that the off chances they have a gaming laptop/Desktop and are still lagging horribly where as i am running on Basically TIME. Maybe you should all look into a New "gaming" computer. As content updates and comes out. You can't expect to be able to play on the same system for years and years if its wasn't top end when it came out. Sorry.

3: (Gonna be long)

BladeMasters:
    BMs where always a CC. That's what they do, annoy you. As far as their skill DDing goes, I don't see much that makes me go "OH GOD". The Paralyze is again, annoying 4-6 secs on a 15 sec CD. yeah, that's pretty nice for the BM but I can also find a way to make sure it doesn't really happen. Also, have you looked at how many BMs are actually Played (On archo) so the chances of you running into that skill is not THAT great.

Wizards:

They have always hit hard so the fact that they got very little Dmg skills is pretty understandable. If they got an Inc Channeling skill I'd be worried. But again, we've known them to be Glass Cannons.

Psychic:

And the other Glass Cannon to complete the Set :D (I play Glass Cannon Psychic and Wizard in Atk Mode. Alone they are week but together, on the same battle field...) yeah they are still pretty squishy in certain situations. Same as a Wizy, they hit hard but they've always hit hard. I do like the new Psychic Debuff, the one that makes your skill Crit hit harder or something of that nature. Pretty sweet, can't wait to see it used on me.

Assassin:

:D Its pretty sweet that sins now have High Dmg (XX,XXX dmg) skills now. I dont play sin but that's fine. yeah they were always high critters. Before the Inc Crit rate passive buff they had high crit due to LA. But with the new passive buffs we got more too. So in my eyes, they playing field didn't really change on Crit rate. We all got a boost. Their skills don't seem to do much Dmg thought to me. It will be interesting to see how they play with their new found, "No more Aps, we DPH now" game play style. Again, they were always a CC class. I've had mutli sins just keep me in place and not care. It's easy to do for a sin. Just gotta find a way around it.

Venos:

Lets not start. Seeing as most Venos would agree that Fox Form is useless to them in PvP/PK 1v1/Massive whatever. They only got 1 new skill. And it puts together an Absolutely useless Scarab with a "meh, I'll use it because it might proc" Scarab. Its DD output is nice I still kill them fast just based on the same old purge, amp, Puffbird thingy.

Archer:

Out of all their Skills, Frost Splash seems to be grabbing most of my attention just based on the Freeze/Skill amp effect. Its scary but then again, aren't most new things? I say Anti Movement Debuff pot, and run at them head on :P
    700-750% weapon Dmg is a lot. But so is 2 sparks. Let's see how it plays out.

Cleric:

Short end of the stick, nothing in here for PvP other than Cyclone. I feel for them. I don't really care for any of their newer skills. Even thinking of my PvE cleric i don't really want them. maybe the new heal? meh. I'll get RB for Shyts and Giggles because i like throwing that up in AEU and Delta :D
    "what heals? You mean more DD? :D OKAY!"

Seekers:

Other than their PvE Debufsf, S.S and QPq. Rest is Garbage in my eyes. Another Class that got the short end of the stick. Not going to lose the AoE debuff factor that MAKES the seeker class so great so you can improve your 1v1 Prowls in hopes that you can put all your debuffs on 1 person.

Barb: (My Class so I'll try not to sound so Bias)

Might Swing: yay we have a Stun/CC skill that actually will proc off WHEN WE NEED IT
    Sunder: Hope it can actually DD as well as it says.
    Stomp of the Beast King: Skill Amping seems to be the theme of this Update. :D Now even a Care Bear (Cata barb) can DD with a Noticeable Output.

Onslaught:
    Sage - Insta Crit in human form for 6 secs on their Skill amp nice and it never misses (great for sins and Archers)
    Demon - Inc More Crit! WOOT! I may actually hit 60% crit now!! FOR 6 SECS! Yeah totally not worth 60 blood.

Mystic:

Same as Cleric and Seeker. I can't see anything that makes me think I will have a harder time then I already have with them.

Conclusion: PWI caters to the range Classes. You casters have the Upper hand 90% of the time on Melee. So the fact that most of them didn't get a Fixed XX,XXX dmg skill is nice. But your 5 dmg skill went through the roof. I saw a 700-900% Dmg on casters now. Balance? Still in the range favor.

4:
    I don't actually understand this Question. All classes got "new" skills All classes can use the Passive Buffs. So until I actually see a question here that I can answer I'll just say its not so much as a question but your opinion with a "?" lol.

5:
    I can't answer the profit part but the expansions are what keep the game, or any game for that matter, alive. Idk what you are basing your opinion one (Knowledge of prior gaming exp? Feeling? Word of Mouth?) but most gaming companies that pull out a 2-3 expansions a year also have a huge profit margin that make you for them. So that's why they work so well. maybe the question should be; Could PWE make the expansions that come out less massive or maybe focus on 1-2 a year. I highly doubt that PWI is pushing out **** content on purpose. I mean. We are an American Based Company of a Chines game. So Scripting Errors and Human Errors are to be expected.

I wont Re post my reply about beta because i don't know much about how PWE runs their. I just know in general Beta is mostly Invite only.

As far as Other gaming companies are concern. You'd have to give an example of MMO gaming companies that have the Same Aspect of gaming as PWI (Free to Play and Pay to Win) (Can't compare a Ferrari to a Toyota :D) in order to rationalize that PWE is doing something wrong because those companies are doing it so right.

Lastly, Customer service is based on Pay rate. Pay people **** you get ****. Pay people nothing you get nothing LOL. With all the ticket spam of **** they receive, their customer service reps are probably like "UGH!!" *Shoots self in the foot* "I can't go to work today!"
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Rapeaxe - Harshlands
    Rapeaxe - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    LOL Massive QQ thread. Look at this way. EA got rated top worst Video game company of 2013 and people still throw money at it like they got gun to the back of the head XD b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    1: So I run on a HP Pavilion G4 NoteBook PC with an Intel Processor that has 2.00 GHz with 4 GB of ram on a 64 Bit Operating System. Graphics card is that HD graphics Card Family Pack ****. My Lappy Runs Skype, 1-2 Clients and 2-3 Webpages and both Clients have about 20-40 FPS with a Ping of 100-300 (Given the Area). I meanly stay out of Archo City due to All the catshops and other things that go on there that would give me a low gaming Playability. But to Answer your Question...

No, I rarely if ever have a lag issue and the times I've had one i call my Network Company (Comcast; for those that don't' know. that's a TV Company that runs a package deal on Networking that uses the Telephone Poles). When I DC it's usually not because of the Server, its because of my phone poles going out. Not only that, but I'm on a Wireless Network. So that opens up another lengthy note of issues. The fact that the Server is PvE and PWI is (I think so too) geared around PvP does not make the Server laggy. Just means that most of the events make you PvP and stuff but then again. What MMO doesn't make you WANT to PvP.

There could be a number of Reasons why you are lagging and should Check your Systems, not just look at the bar on the side of your computer screen to see if you have all 5 bars there and say "Nope, its pwi". What programs do you have running in the background? What kind of System are you running on? have you had Updates? Who's on your Network? What is your Network? Whats your Laptop? have you optimized the settings on your PWI Hub so its easier for you to play? These and many more questions will led you to the root of your Lag and DC problems. Does the server play a role in lag? Yes. Does the map crash? Yes. Can you get DCed based off of the Servers lag? Yes. Can this happen frequently, Highly Doubt it.

As far as Flow Silver Palace goes, you aren't the only one that has lag issues in that Instance. It's the instance itself. It has so much Content in such a Small space that its laggy. Even with effects down i can get away from about 10 FPS in there. BUt its the first room with all the fire that lags me the most. After that I'm pretty much a free kitty. Being that you are a Cleric you dont have many Aoe's so I'd think that you would have a hard time doing Luus' Plea anyways because of how fast they disappear.

And saying that others are Dcing and lagging just like you would only make me question their Rig/System setup. And that the off chances they have a gaming laptop/Desktop and are still lagging horribly where as i am running on Basically TIME. Maybe you should all look into a New "gaming" computer. As content updates and comes out. You can't expect to be able to play on the same system for years and years if its wasn't top end when it came out. Sorry.

i bought a new gaming computer last summer, my experience index in 6.9, i have sunk about a grand into upgrading the sound and graphics cards. i ran a trace and posted it in the tech forum. as fissile has explained the problem is not me. see her post on it as it is worth reading.

as luu my stats and gear are posted in my other thread how to **** up a game part 2. all i need to do is razor feather then siren and the quest is done. now? the lag makes it impossible.

Assassin:

:D Its pretty sweet that sins now have High Dmg (XX,XXX dmg) skills now. I dont play sin but that's fine. yeah they were always high critters. Before the Inc Crit rate passive buff they had high crit due to LA. But with the new passive buffs we got more too. So in my eyes, they playing field didn't really change on Crit rate. We all got a boost. Their skills don't seem to do much Dmg thought to me. It will be interesting to see how they play with their new found, "No more Aps, we DPH now" game play style. Again, they were always a CC class. I've had mutli sins just keep me in place and not care. It's easy to do for a sin. Just gotta find a way around it.

Archer: Out of all their Skills, Frost Splash seems to be grabbing most of my attention just based on the Freeze/Skill amp effect. Its scary but then again, aren't most new things? I say Anti Movement Debuff pot, and run at them head on :P 700-750% weapon Dmg is a lot. But so is 2 sparks. Let's see how it plays out.

the problem is not their new and improved base damage, it is the fact that their crits went up dramatically as well for free. the current system of dex/20= base crit is broken cause constant crits aren't balanced.

example: toon a does x damage with c crit. if dex is not the damage stat the c is not automatically increased with x. for LA x increases with c. if damage is determined by at factor of x[c] multiplied by 2, then by having dex as the main stat cause the damage to increase at a rate that is not balanced versus all the other classes that have to split points to have a decent crit rate.

idc that they do crack damage, leave them with that, they are DD. what need to be adjusted is the correlation between dex and crit rate. having the ability to purge and zerk on those crits just compounds the problem.
    Barb: (My Class so I'll try not to sound so Bias)

Might Swing: yay we have a Stun/CC skill that actually will proc off WHEN WE NEED IT
    Sunder: Hope it can actually DD as well as it says.
    Stomp of the Beast King: Skill Amping seems to be the theme of this Update. :D Now even a Care Bear (Cata barb) can DD with a Noticeable Output.

Onslaught:
    Sage - Insta Crit in human form for 6 secs on their Skill amp nice and it never misses (great for sins and Archers)
    Demon - Inc More Crit! WOOT! I may actually hit 60% crit now!! FOR 6 SECS! Yeah totally not worth 60 blood.

the creme de la ****.....

anytime you make an attack without making an appropriate defense there is going to be a problem. top that off with auto crits for an armageedon makes for auto death. on top of that you haven't reached the magical number yet but once you get up to 3r9 you will understand...at that level you cannot be faced in 1v1 by just one toon. it will usually require at least two people to kill you. why make a class so OP that it generally takes 2 toons to face 1? as there is a whole post already up on this issue i wont go any further into it here.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    i ran a trace and posted it in the tech forum. as fissile has explained the problem is not me. see her post on it as it is worth reading.
    Selective reading there. You missed my post entirely I guess....
    There's a little bit of a spike in the San Jose router, but the worst of it is in the Internap system. That's not numbers from when you're getting 20k lag in-game though unless there is an additional problem on your PC.

Which reminds me of the "wonderful" Norton 360 software who's firewall will cause lag spikes like that if you don't configure it correctly. (Something I forget about sometimes, but everyone I've worked with that has otherwise unexplained 20k lag spikes, usually ends up having Norton 360 also.)

Other Firewall/Security software can do it also, and if you're using a Wireless connection, then you open a whole new can of worms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    LOL Massive QQ thread. Look at this way. EA got rated top worst Video game company of 2013 and people still throw money at it like they got gun to the back of the head XD b:thanks

love how all the barbs and LA's say everything is okay. np if thats how you feel then ty for your input.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    love how all the barbs and LA's say everything is okay. np if thats how you feel then ty for your input.

Hi. I'm a HA class that isn't a barbarian. I got oneshot by a lot of LA's and Arcanes. The game is fine. They're just r9 3rd +12.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Selective reading there. You missed my post entirely I guess....
    i had norton 360 before, i know how to configure it. the setting have not changed since then. but ty for trying. i will look it over to make sure though.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Hi. I'm a HA class that isn't a barbarian. I got oneshot by a lot of LA's and Arcanes. The game is fine. They're just r9 3rd +12.

so am i...next?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    so am i...next?

To one shot me? No. Wrong server. To get one shot? Maybe. NV3 gear isn't really a match for +12 r9rr weapon unless it's +10 and up refined armour with G15 neck and belt.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    To one shot me? No. Wrong server. To get one shot? Maybe. NV3 gear isn't really a match for +12 r9rr weapon unless it's +10 and up refined armour with G15 neck and belt.

um idc about 1 shotting anyone...what i am saying is the dex dtermining crit and damage is too much.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    um idc about 1 shotting anyone...what i am saying is the dex dtermining crit and damage is too much.

But that works both ways. Dex is damage calc for Archers and Sins, mainly because they're the two classes who use Bows and Daggers. But at the same time, the crit rate gives some nice damage spikes for, for example, BM's who have dex for claws. It comes down to a possible damage spike but also maybe hitting a little harder and just pulling through.

It's been a game mechanic since day 1. It's like what, 20 dex every 1% crit rate increase?
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    But that works both ways. Dex is damage calc for Archers and Sins, mainly because they're the two classes who use Bows and Daggers. But at the same time, the crit rate gives some nice damage spikes for, for example, BM's who have dex for claws. It comes down to a possible damage spike but also maybe hitting a little harder and just pulling through.

It's been a game mechanic since day 1. It's like what, 20 dex every 1% crit rate increase?

that was fine before reincarnation. there was a limit to the crit. added to that the skills that, you had abusive critical ratings but it was still tolerable cause it wasn't consistent. now it is possible to have crit ratings of 100%. if you crit all the time and add to that the compound effect of a possible purge or zerk and you get some abusive damage, that only a barb or seeker [maybe] can have a chance against.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To the OP prove your case.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    that was fine before reincarnation. there was a limit to the crit. added to that the skills that, you had abusive critical ratings but it was still tolerable cause it wasn't consistent. now it is possible to have crit ratings of 100%. if you crit all the time and add to that the compound effect of a possible purge or zerk and you get some abusive damage, that only a barb or seeker [maybe] can have a chance against.

....If 20 dex is 1% crit, 200 dex is 10%, show me a screenshot of the person who has 2000 dex. I know people have 1000 dex from reincarnation, full S cards, etc. But no one that has 2000 to get a 100% crit rate.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    WTB> Archo server that doesnt lag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    ....If 20 dex is 1% crit, 200 dex is 10%, show me a screenshot of the person who has 2000 dex. I know people have 1000 dex from reincarnation, full S cards, etc. But no one that has 2000 to get a 100% crit rate.

^ This.

Auerlius, I haven't seen one person here that's outright agreed with you in this thread. Furthermore, the more I read, the more that I get convinced that your join date is, in fact, 100% correct.

You've talked about how things are so unbalanced, but in reality, Barb's aren't invincible like you make them out to be. One of the best known PVP'ers on RT is a Cleric. To be quite honest, most of this thread has been an attack on Barbs, so I really think what this is about is you getting pwned by a Barb and coming here to vent your frustrations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Barbs are far from invincible, im always dying in NW and TW. I think Archers are a barb's worse enemy as they are always one shoting me and I have nearly 20k hp
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014

900 dex plus gear and tome plus skills= 100% possibility for sage archers and sins.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    ^ This.

Auerlius, I haven't seen one person here that's outright agreed with you in this thread. Furthermore, the more I read, the more that I get convinced that your join date is, in fact, 100% correct.

You've talked about how things are so unbalanced, but in reality, Barb's aren't invincible like you make them out to be. One of the best known PVP'ers on RT is a Cleric. To be quite honest, most of this thread has been an attack on Barbs, so I really think what this is about is you getting pwned by a Barb and coming here to vent your frustrations.

ok you are right ty for your contributions

btw this was about crit being too high for LA users. i mention the barb thing as a point of reference for the lack of balance. many people have voiced both sides of this. if you really have read this thread, but your intelligence and experience far exceed mine. ty for stopping by.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Barbs are far from invincible, im always dying in NW and TW. I think Archers are a barb's worse enemy as they are always one shoting me and I have nearly 20k hp

get to end game with 40k hp. you'll see then.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited February 2014

Hello!

First of all, critical hit rate caps at 95%. This 95% has been achievable since before you knew about perfect world. Just before the update, 70%+ base critical was very possible(with spammable +10% skills). The difference between 70%(or 80%) chance and 95% chance is barely noticeable in field-test.

Having seen your video, where you lost to a terrible assassin that couldn't lock to save his life, it's quite obvious that your endless whining is because you're bad. Please, get good, then your whining may hold some merit.

b:bye
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    prof wrote: »
    Hello!

First of all, critical hit rate caps at 95%. This 95% has been achievable since before you knew about perfect world. Just before the update, 70%+ base critical was very possible(with spammable +10% skills). The difference between 70%(or 80%) chance and 95% chance is barely noticeable in field-test.

Having seen your video, where you lost to a terrible assassin that couldn't lock to save his life, it's quite obvious that your endless whining is because you're bad. Please, get good, then your whining may hold some merit.

b:bye

great advice.....but this is the wrong thread for that...go to the other one were the video is posted and call me fail there instead. i look forward to it. ty for your input.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    /inb4close

This had turned into a troll zone. Auerlius, not only have you got a closed mind, but now your starting to turn hostile as well. Think of it like this... with how many people that have told you that your information is incorrect, then what do you think the chances are that we're all wrong? Slim. Also, we're not all gonna sit here and lie to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    /inb4close

This has turned into a troll zone. Auerlius, not only have you got a closed mind, but now your starting to turn hostile as well. Think of it like this... with how many people that have told you that your information is incorrect, then what do you think the chances are that we're all wrong? Slim. Also, we're not all gonna sit here and lie to you.

hmm.....before you said you doubted i was a smart or as wise as you, i am agreeing with you and that's hostile? interesting......ok ty for you input, most appreciated. one man said the world was round before everyone caught on. however you can disagree....it's your choice. as is mine to expose what i feel is an issue in game balance. my opinion is based on my personal experience and the experience of others who choose not to post because of all the trolling and 'experts' who are either rude, ignorant or don't wanna see their class nerfed and will get on to post against it. but feelings alone are not enough...and solid debate needs proof. i posted some and others have been kind enough to pick the banner with the damage calculations and percentage explanations.

crix you feel i am wrong? ok then i guess for you this thread has no value and you have no need to post again. if you want to debate over some points mentioned here then sure let's do that. keep the personal comments to yourself and we talk about the matter at hand. if you can't do that then yes...my mind is closed to what you have to say. people have come on here to defend or extrapolate on what i have said and done. and while i agree that most do not agree with me, i don't need agreement. what i requested from the first thread were ideas and things i could do to help balance it out.

i am not the best pker..never professed to be. but with a cleric i am pretty good. anyone on my server can tell you that. so if i am saying it's a problem it's not cause i just wanna qq. i was asked by many to start a thread like this and point another one out the crit problem. but the same way you are probably just skimming this, your mind already set of refuting it, many others did too. it's ok, i did it, for my friends and myself. throughout all the negativity that has been thrown, some good points for and against my argument have been. those true gems of wisdom alone are worth shifting thru the rest of the prattle for.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    ok ty for you input, most appreciated.

Why are you acting like this? Are you mad that you didn't get the responses that you expected?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]