Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hey guys its vixter / TreeHugs here ... I havnt played for awhile and I came back about a week ago and exploring all the new content ^^ (and fashion heh) I also got a name change i think that is better fitting with my character ^^

anyways here is my latest outfit ... Ive been wanting this one since I laid my eyes on it ^^

kph8.png

Survivor's hair
    Racy Lace top and skirt pure copper
    Barfighter boots pure black

I love this set :3 She kinda reminds me of my archer, combining black and copper..I even ended up color her hair copper too by finding the binary code for it :3
    This makes me wanna buy more >.>
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The copper lady is back /o/ I greet you, I the Cream fox.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I love this set :3 She kinda reminds me of my archer, combining black and copper..I even ended up color her hair copper too by finding the binary code for it :3
    This makes me wanna buy more >.>
    Oh I was thinking of doing the whole binary thingie with the hair too, havnt got around to doing that yet ^^ Does it match up very well?
    The copper lady is back /o/ I greet you, I the Cream fox.
    Yea I saw some of your fashions in the topic ^^ nice to see another devoted person LOL! haha they look really good though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Oh I was thinking of doing the whole binary thingie with the hair too, havnt got around to doing that yet ^^ Does it match up very well?

The old color was nice, it made a nice shade? so it wasnt all 100% same color... I'm still glad I changed it though, I think it fits her style very well..
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I recently got some more new fashion XD

nhg3.png
    This one I got about a week or so ago... Found this black Cougar Dress in a shop... Already had the Cougar Bottoms on an alt dyed in cream, and the black Barfighter boots I got for my last oufit ... Oh and the Princess Crown hair ^^

2b8y.png
    And this one is brand new ... pure dyed Mandarin dress in copper, random dyed the boots grey (was actually trying for a blue color like the dress has), wayfarer bracelet in copper, and pearl blossom hair. (dont hate me Kui :P b:avoid)

I keep meaning to look and see what the binary colored copper would look like as the hair color ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Woot coppar lady is back \o/ Nice to see some old familiar faces here, welcome back. That Mandarin dress looks reallyyy nice in copper dye, for sure one of the best colors i seen so far on it.

So i finally got my hands on the orchid cocktail hair, been trying to get it since it came out. Decided not to buy the dress (not yet at least..) since I already paid wayy too much for the hair then wat is sane.... It does match nicely with my newest fashion set i bought though so Im happy.

a6ba9751-9687-4aa8-99d2-74acb88fe2b0.jpg

4c027f9e-d36b-4e1c-8852-b4f3449bb454.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Woot coppar lady is back \o/ Nice to see some old familiar faces here, welcome back. That Mandarin dress looks reallyyy nice in copper dye, for sure one of the best colors i seen so far on it.

So i finally got my hands on the orchid cocktail hair, been trying to get it since it came out. Decided not to buy the dress (not yet at least..) since I already paid wayy too much for the hair then wat is sane.... It does match nicely with my newest fashion set i bought though so Im happy.

a6ba9751-9687-4aa8-99d2-74acb88fe2b0.jpg

4c027f9e-d36b-4e1c-8852-b4f3449bb454.jpg

yes, indeed the hair and that fash look just great together!

and that hairstyle.. it's my FAVOURITE

but I still think it would look better without those details, u know, earrings and stuffb:chuckle

idk what's wrong with PW but seems like they just CAN'T give us a good hairstyle without seashell or a garden on the topb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I also love that hair .. and the dress that goes with it too. What is the fashion pack called that it comes from?

And that set just matches together so perfectly. nice job putting it together!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mayral - Aww thank you, i was sure lucky to get a color with random dyes on the set that mathed the hair nicely :3. And actually i do like the accessories they add in the hairs even thought i wish they could be able to be dyed at least.

Peachie - Thank you too xD I think the orchid set comes from the Primal Cache pack and hopefully they will go on sale again soon so I could get the dress for a more reasonable price >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ah ok. i havnt seen any orchid packs or even scattered pieces of this fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I am not normally a lucky person but as soon as I saw the Orchid fash I knew I had to get the packs and try....low and behold third pack I opened I got it so I consider it was meant to be :)

Here are some pics..love this fash...so classy! The pigment I used is grey btw

2014-02-0418-07-02.png

2014-02-0418-07-43.png

2014-02-0418-08-02.png

2014-02-0418-08-21.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • katnissmia11
    katnissmia11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hi everyone! im new here but i think i can post my veno here. i realy liked this thread when i saw itf:heart

here is my venos first few set, what do you think?

2014-02-0820-43-14_zpse43e08e6.png

I like cute venos so I give her cute clothesb:cute it looks good with ears too<3

2014-02-0820-43-28_zpsbd36b79b.png
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    4573067.jpgb:pleased
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Combo that I thought would look very bishy and great at the same time and it really doesb:chuckle only those sleeves are kinda bothering me...

24y5zzr.png

Bottom fashion, because many people ask (too bad they don't know how to check it) and you'll probably get interested too

streetwise skirt -snip- and fairy slippers. If you mix them it'll look as if the character was wearing really long boots. And I like it..

I llllloove this set!

feel free to share your opinions though. I accept criticism<3 -snip-

P.S. pardon me venusb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I was so happy when my hubby gave me rest of the cocktail set in V-day present and now im trying to decide to keep the black color i got with random dyes or try get a blue color or maybe dye it white...hmm opinions?

mayral - I like this combo but yeh i agree the sleeves looks a bit "off", maybe try the leather sleeves in black instead, i love those to multiple fashions xD

13d73c74-34de-4b31-b7a0-c5f42ada1a58.jpg

ce5dc188-3571-480e-8ba4-b3a8c21e637a.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wow that looks really good in black! So jealous.. lols. I really want some of the new pack fashions but I cant find them anywhere!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'd say orange or yellow...those two colours look good with blue and the dress is supposed to be a summer-ish one so bright colours fit it better, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Found those pants on the ground in west arch yesterday, they are almost black and I thought to share a picture of them O_o...

Wonder who dropped them...
    Never noticed the pattern on them either, click here

survivor_zpsb2d4ec19.png
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Found those pants on the ground in west arch yesterday, they are almost black and I thought to share a picture of them O_o...

Wonder who dropped them...
    Never noticed the pattern on them either, click here

survivor_zpsb2d4ec19.png

seeing that pattern for the first time, even though I had that fashion

and who the HECK would drop itb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Awes ikr Vixter, its such a shame pwi releases almost all fashion in packs nowdays, i gear up so slowly becouse i keep spend my money on these stupid fashion pricesb:surrender And yes indeed Desdi, blue goes very well toghter with yellow and orange but to be honest that would be a little too much color for my taste..xD (still trying to get used to wear colors heh).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    for those ladies who posted 20+ pics of themselves wearing different sets of fash and arent rrr9. WTH ARE U WAITING FOR????? u obviously have enough money. and i thought siren was bad for 300 gold on fash. DAMN

on topic. yall ladies look hawt. any1 mind directing me to the male posters? i need some fashion for my HL cleric and im having trouble with ideas. if yall wanna post some ideas for me that be nice too
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    for those ladies who posted 20+ pics of themselves wearing different sets of fash and arent rrr9. WTH ARE U WAITING FOR????? u obviously have enough money. and i thought siren was bad for 300 gold on fash. DAMN

I have more than that and r9rr to boot b:victory

and what is wrong with fash first anyway? You fash bashers gtfo this thread b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    **** r9rr, its all about lookin good :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    im not a fash basher and theres nothing wrong with looking good in a nice piece of fashion. but having 10000000000000000000000000 sets???? thats a bit extreme.
    and noone gave any fashion help QQ
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    thats a bit extreme.
    Get out.

Fash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gear. You can NEVER have too much. b:angry

SHUN THE HERETIC! SHUN!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Get out.

Fash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gear. You can NEVER have too much. b:angry

SHUN THE HERETIC! SHUN!

+1 b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    noone gave any fashion help QQ

I really think you should post that character firstb:pleased
    it's not easy to suggest something like this when you don't even know what he/she looks like
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    sry im in a group of guys who would like for our gfs to NOT break the bank with fashion.

And who says that someone else is buying the fashion? 99% of the fashion I've posted here over the years I''ve paid for myself. You can never have too much fashion, having more sets opens up a lot more customization because sometimes things pair better with stuff from other sets than it does with the original set.

shunnnnnn

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wat yall think bout this for my clerics first set of fash
    i do like fash(mainly cuz gear usually makes me look fat) just not 1000000 sets. i kinda like to rotate between 2-3 sets of my favs
    4d1fc06a-fb53-4625-8971-399a6a586c80_zps242c5e87.png
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    my real life fashion sense:
    look a shirt -put on-
    look jeans -put on-
    sneakers!! -put on-

as is quite evident. i have no fashion sense. its kinda y im here. ladies with fashion sense meet guy with none
    as for wat i like. i like simplicity. nothing big and poofy. head fash. try not to make it something with glasses. other then that, its up to yall. o right colors. hmmmm watever works with the set? try to stay away from white and pink. NO SUITS
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]