ChaoKing - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

You just gotta look at it
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Can you also give me some tips on how to lose 2 lands every week while gaining 1? I need some pro tips on how to do this, and you guys seem pretty good at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Can you also give me some tips on how to lose 2 lands every week while gaining 1? I need some pro tips on how to do this, and you guys seem pretty good at it.

The difference between that and losing 1 land and gaining none is?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options

You're so butthurt and mad that you take everything so seriously. Chill dude, you don't have to go through life on perma-jihad status.

Maybe you should take a break from the game, for your own health/blood pressure. The game seems to be taking a toll on you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You're so butthurt and mad that you take everything so seriously. Chill dude, you don't have to go through life on perma-jihad status.

Maybe you should take a break from the game, for your own health/blood pressure. The game seems to be taking a toll on you.

You're trying way too hard. But hey, i think it's absolutely brilliant that i can post a single sentence on this forum, which makes perfect sense in its context, and instantly get someone who's obviously not butthurt to tell me how mad i am in 6 different ways.

ggwp.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You're trying way too hard. But hey, i think it's absolutely brilliant that i can post a single sentence on this forum, which makes perfect sense in its context, and instantly get someone who's obviously not butthurt to tell me how mad i am in 6 different ways.

ggwp.

What exactly am I trying to do? It's hard to post on forums according to Sint, apparently. Forums r srs bznz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

ggwp.

Well you are mad considering you try(emphasis on try) to trash talk dark on all the big boy tw threads. Kylin members arent allowed on this thread because champs who had litterally 1 squad in that faction could beat you guys ijs
    Currently
    1)Infamous
    2)Dark
    3)Crimson
    4)Mayhem
    5)Crimson Jr/Bankai
    6)Crimson Jr/ Bankai
    7)Omerta
    8)The dirt
    9)The worms that eat the dirt
    10)Syntheros's Ego
    11)Sints Shame
    12)Kylin
    :3
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

just look at it obv.

also dark couldn't handle a stack anyways so idk why you feel special for it xD considering you lose every week lol.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    just look at it obv.

also dark couldn't handle a stack anyways so idk why you feel special for it xD considering you lose every week lol.

It's really not about the TW coin for me. I have never taken a single drop of coin from any TW faction I've been in (sole exception was Pengwins, and that's because they mailed me the coins while I was inactive). Infa is satisfied with easy wins by outzerging and outgearing, but I personally don't find that fun.

Also, with 2 chars, atm I make more coins in a weekend of NW than your entire faction gets in TW coin. That's some legit BS right there.

We need to ask PWI to increase TW payouts, for real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

b:cry I so hate this video....i feel how it breaks all my nerves into many tiny pieces . I hate u .
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well you are mad considering you try(emphasis on try) to trash talk dark on all the big boy tw threads. Kylin members arent allowed on this thread because champs who had litterally 1 squad in that faction could beat you guys ijs

Champs lost to us in minimum time, so there's that.

Dark seems to be feeling a little defensive. <3
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Forget equal tw's lets recruit majority of the servers decked out players in one faction and face roll everyone. GG. I love this game.
  • Dr_red - Harshlands
    Dr_red - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

this would be a good burn...if it wasnt by choice. For people who talk so much about guild funds and how little it means to them, u seem to think everyone else should care about how many tw lands they own. If we cared we would just defend mayhem and crimson every week. Common dooder, you're better than this. But this is what u get from people who are trying so hard to prove something in pixel land and are unable to do so.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Curses looking at Jekel's car. b:chuckle
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Forget equal tw's lets recruit majority of the servers decked out players in one faction and face roll everyone. GG. I love this game.

that 2 nuema portal sets + 4 crowns gap!

plus you know you're sad when you cry for about tw funding if you rely on it to gear yourself up lol. a season is only 26 weeks, would take 7+ weeks alone to get 100mil+ from lands...thats only 19 weeks left of handing out 100mil to 19 people out of everyone who shows....kinda greedy to ask to be one of the few who gets anything isn't it? plus 100mil isn't enough to make any real change to your gear lol. so idk why everyone QQ's about pay if it's put to better use for tw bid/towers/etc, base, and charms for everyone. thanks jekel <3
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

I'm getting it too ... soon. b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    this would be a good burn...if it wasnt by choice. For people who talk so much about guild funds and how little it means to them, u seem to think everyone else should care about how many tw lands they own. If we cared we would just defend mayhem and crimson every week. Common dooder, you're better than this. But this is what u get from people who are trying so hard to prove something in pixel land and are unable to do so.

Actually, you did defend Crimson and Mayhem - but stopped because some people in Dark laughed at your attempt to hold on to TW coins. So you can try to deny it, but they basically goaded you into fighting us.

I've always said I judged people directly by the actions they take. Losing TW wars on purpose just to preserve your land longer (This was a choice YOU made, lets not kid ourselves here) makes your motives pretty obvious.

But my point in my previous posts is that NW >>>> TW.

Also it's really sad when a certain archer/director PM's me trying to convince me that they aren't a bad archer, just out of nowhere. I never thought you were a bad archer, but convincing me won't really do anything - you should PM those people in Dark who actually DO laugh at you and think you're a bad archer. I'm not gonna name them, but you seem to have above average intelligence compared to the rest of PWI, so you can probably guess who.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    All I see is Bankai>Infamous

#nuffsaid
  • OverHealed - Harshlands
    OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    All I see is Bankai>Infamous

#nuffsaid

So this is what I miss on forums?
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

plus you know you're sad when you cry for about tw funding if you rely on it to gear yourself up lol. a season is only 26 weeks, would take 7+ weeks alone to get 100mil+ from lands...thats only 19 weeks left of handing out 100mil to 19 people out of everyone who shows....kinda greedy to ask to be one of the few who gets anything isn't it? plus 100mil isn't enough to make any real change to your gear lol. so idk why everyone QQ's about pay if it's put to better use for tw bid/towers/etc, base, and charms for everyone. thanks jekel <3

idc about tw funds. I already make enough coins through merching. I just care about competitive pvp and since you're blind about the gear gap heres a list of how bad it is.

Dark: Shibi, Darkthorn, Chaosbeibei, Hunterbojan, Finalsnake, Thelegend, Wizsoul(only adding her cause shes full +12), Eternalagony, Sweetarrow, Nocturnal, and Makya(11).

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram, Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Akira_Green, Hellraizor+ his wife(venamouskat i think?), Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora, Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna, FierceDiety, Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo, Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite, Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Perdition, Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(38). I'm sure im missing more people.

That's over 2 to 1 odds and thats when it gets very overwhelming for our players and becomes nothing but crystal rushes, but when it comes to nw and pk its GG mang.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If u add me to the list u should add Yuyi , hunter's wife on archer and a few more, can't remember cos i am still sleepy and must go....but u know what i mean .

So start filling the list....maybe not as many as infa but i am sure u can find a few more there must be more r9rr or like Soulfeast aps +12 .
    So who has full+10 with some decent shards in Dark also fits into ur lists . Oh wait i miss i piece at +10 and still have some G7 .

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram(inactive), Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Akira_Green, Hellraizor+ his wife(venamouskat i think?--not in guild i think ), Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora ( only seeker in guild ), Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna ( TW on seeker ), FierceDiety ( kicked like 1 months ago ), Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo ( never came to TW -inactive), Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite ( inactive since spring 2013 ), Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Perdition (inactive for 2 weeks and going ), Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(38). I'm sure im missing more people.

b:bye Have fun
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why do I get this strange feeling of deja vu? f:sweat

I'll add myself to Dark, I'm full JoSD with half +9/half +10 gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    idc about tw funds. I already make enough coins through merching. I just care about competitive pvp and since you're blind about the gear gap heres a list of how bad it is.

Dark: Shibi, Darkthorn, Chaosbeibei, Hunterbojan, Finalsnake, Thelegend, Wizsoul(only adding her cause shes full +12), Eternalagony, Sweetarrow, Nocturnal, and Makya(11).

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram, Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Akira_Green, Hellraizor+ his wife(venamouskat i think?), Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora, Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna, FierceDiety, Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo, Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite, Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Perdition, Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(38). I'm sure im missing more people.

That's over 2 to 1 odds and thats when it gets very overwhelming for our players and becomes nothing but crystal rushes, but when it comes to nw and pk its GG mang.

Requirements to get on the dark list seem to be a lot higher than the requirements to get on the Infa list. Does that Infa tag make people OP or something? Half the people you list from infa have, basically, my gear.

You're also missing people in Dark.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Requirements to get on the dark list seem to be a lot higher than the requirements to get on the Infa list. Does that Infa tag make people OP or something? Half the people you list from infa have, basically, my gear.

You're also missing people in Dark.

Dark has Manii, Chevalier, and Longknife with decent weps as well (but average to below average everything else), though in the case of Longknife I'm not sure it would actually matter if he had +8 or +0 armors, since Chaoking wiggling his left pinky toe is basically enough to one-shot a psychic.

There's actually a pretty big jump in survivability from +7/+8 to +10, and then an even bigger jump from +10 to +12, and a lot of people tend not to take that into account. For example, My mystic currently is at roughly 50% of max potential survivability from gears and def passive, which means fully maxing my gears and passive (not counting cards, obv) can double my survivability, even though most of my gears are +9/10. A +12 NW neck alone reduces phy damage significantly compared to a tier 1 neck.

There's no denying that Infa is vastly superior in terms of Cata barbs however. The average HP of Dark barbs is around 30-35k, while Infa's barbs have almost twice that, as well as better shards/resistances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chaosbeibei - Harshlands
    Chaosbeibei - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Your just gotta look at it. Where is your crown and Neuma portal set jekel?b:chuckle I will help u if u be a good boi b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Dark has Manii, Chevalier, and Longknife with decent weps as well (but average to below average everything else), though in the case of Longknife I'm not sure it would actually matter if he had +8 or +0 armors, since Chaoking wiggling his left pinky toe is basically enough to one-shot a psychic.

There's actually a pretty big jump in survivability from +7/+8 to +10, and then an even bigger jump from +10 to +12, and a lot of people tend not to take that into account. For example, My mystic currently is at roughly 50% of max potential survivability from gears and def passive, which means fully maxing my gears and passive (not counting cards, obv) can double my survivability, even though most of my gears are +9/10. A +12 NW neck alone reduces phy damage significantly compared to a tier 1 neck.

There's no denying that Infa is vastly superior in terms of Cata barbs however. The average HP of Dark barbs is around 30-35k, while Infa's barbs have almost twice that, as well as better shards/resistances.

TraVain is on that list for Infamous, and she's +10 and sharded with g8s, iirc? OdaNobuna is even less geared. BlindAngel was +7 last time i looked at her gears, she may be +10 now, but i doubt she's well sharded. Sylphial is +10 on most of his gear and half sharded.

If you read Kevvy's post, you'll notice he specifically states he only added WizSoul to the list for Dark because she's full +12, but then most of the people he lists for Infamous are not even full +12. So yeah, i think it's a tad dishonest to list the geared people in Dark taking into account only the people who are either full +12, fully jaded, or both, contrast that with a list including a lot of +10 unjaded people from Infamous, and go "LOOK, MASSIVE GEAR ADVANTAGE."
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    TraVain is on that list for Infamous, and she's +10 and sharded with g8s, iirc? OdaNobuna is even less geared. BlindAngel was +7 last time i looked at her gears, she may be +10 now, but i doubt she's well sharded. Sylphial is +10 on most of his gear and half sharded.

If you read Kevvy's post, you'll notice he specifically states he only added WizSoul to the list for Dark because she's full +12, but then most of the people he lists for Infamous are not even full +12. So yeah, i think it's a tad dishonest to list the geared people in Dark taking into account only the people who are either full +12, fully jaded, or both, contrast that with a list including a lot of +10 unjaded people from Infamous, and go "LOOK, MASSIVE GEAR ADVANTAGE."

It's kinda hard to look at shards, because they're fairly insignificant when compared to +12. Going from average +10 to endgame +12 provides around 60% more survivability, while going from G8 cits to JoSD or vit gives something like 7-8% more survivability. Besides, I just posted the extra people in Dark who have +11 or better weapons and +8 or better armors. Maybe add Overhealed to the list? Idk.

Honestly, I find it a bit disconcerting that you're so focused on gears not mattering between infa and Dark, when you yourself are complaining about being a one-shot due to gear gap, despite the fact that you're actually pretty well geared compared to most of Dark's average members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It's kinda hard to look at shards, because they're fairly insignificant when compared to +12. Going from average +10 to endgame +12 provides around 60% more survivability, while going from G8 cits to JoSD or vit gives something like 7-8% more survivability. Besides, I just posted the extra people in Dark who have +11 or better weapons and +8 or better armors. Maybe add Overhealed to the list? Idk.

Honestly, I find it a bit disconcerting that you're so focused on gears not mattering between infa and Dark, when you yourself are complaining about being a one-shot due to gear gap, despite the fact that you're actually pretty well geared compared to most of Dark's average members.

All i'm saying is that Kevvy is distorting matters, and he is. Also, from what i hear, chaosbeibei can 1shot most of the people in Infamous. He'll be sinking below even my admittedly dismal expectations if he manages to not make himself matter in such a scenario.

And i'm pretty sure you're mistaken on the shard thing. Assuming an average r9 has about 100 attack lvls over my def lvl, taking 48 off that would save me from 25% of incoming damage. However, Def levels are especially interesting in TW/NW where you're getting ganked by a lot of nobodies rather than one r9. In that kind of situation, you can get pretty close to 50% dmg reduction from jades, or at least you could when i last did the math on this.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

I been looking at calcs lately and it's becoming more and more glaringly obvious that Psy is "use your skills to survive or you die." I could have a +11 a freaking r9r ring and still only be at 63% pdef redux, and a common oversight people forget is Psys take 11% more damage than others (black voodoo).

Not that I'm complaining, I like this playstyle. I just mean I find it funny Psy has gone from "endgame Psy is overpowered and broken as hell and omg it's unstoppable" to "Psy is actually pretty damn balanced" to "Psy is basically a oneshot no matter what."

Sidenote though, for SOME reason, I swear while white voodoo can turn a 14k from an archer into a 4.9k or so, it can turn a 27k from a seeker into a 3k. It's unreal and I can't really explain it. But yeah, white voodoo not exactly practical for TW by any means, cept when I catch seekers alone and need to help encourage a push and take blows for others.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram(inactive), Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Akira_Green, Hellraizor+ his wife(venamouskat i think?--not in guild i think ), Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora ( only seeker in guild ), Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna ( TW on seeker ), FierceDiety ( kicked like 1 months ago ), Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo ( never came to TW -inactive), Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite ( inactive since spring 2013 ), Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Perdition (inactive for 2 weeks and going ), Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(38). I'm sure im missing more people.

b:bye Have fun

Oh I did.
    I <3 AGOREY