Tips on how to win TW

Options

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    btw dark's rpk/camping/quest blocking is probly why u only pull 60 for tw. Maybe stop pissing people of during their pve affairs and they might join ya faction when u recruit? Please don't give some speech about this being pvp server in ur reply. Kbyeb:bye

Sounds legit. Cause the other non rpk factions like Mayhem and Omerta ended up doing great, right? They have 80 ppl showing to every war huh?

Keep making up random stuff to try to justify how butthurt you are, all I see is a cleric that camps the one mob reachable from SZ for 20 minutes in Dragon Tower.

Even back when Catalyst was rpk'ing, they were met with resistance from Kylin/Afterlife/Valhalla, but the gear gap was much larger back then. Infa stopped PK'ing when they started losing in pk too much due to R9rr/NW updates.

The other thing is, most of the major pk'ers in Catalyst joined Dark. Most of infa's current core have always been mostly carebear when it came to PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You must be stupid lol... Clearly some people in Dark are mad because half the posts on forums these last weeks have been created by dark to give excuses or QQ as to why they are losing to infamous or why crim/mayhem have most land. STOP using ur bs excuses of only having 60 ppl or gear gap or w/e, when truth is you guys we're never prepared to fight infamous. if you wanna blame gear gap then yea I'd say there was one before the stacks started...but u knew that and still went on , now your just trying to cover ur ***** in wc and on forums. btw dark's rpk/camping/quest blocking is probly why u only pull 60 for tw. Maybe stop pissing people of during their pve affairs and they might join ya faction when u recruit? Please don't give some speech about this being pvp server in ur reply. Kbyeb:bye

"If you roll on a PvP server, then you sign yourself up to be killed by the enemy at any time, anywhere. " Direct quote from the Community Manager. Should probably be stickied on Infamous forums...
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Jaden - Harshlands
    Jaden - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    scenario 1.
    Infamous Defends Only Dark War. Losing Some Lands To Mayhem And Crimson. Dark Gets Mad For Defending Their War. Mayhem And Crimson Sit Back And Enjoy While No One Bids Them.

Scenario 2.
    Infamous Defends Mayhem And Crimson War, Losing The Dark War. Dark Gets Pwi Boners, Makes Fun Of Them For Not Showing Up. Mayhem And Crimson Sit Back And Enjoy While No One Bids Them.

No Matter What Infamous Decides To Do, Dark Will Complain. So Infamous Takes The Obvious Route Of Defending The Dark War To Troll Dark Because They Know It Will **** Dark Off (see World Chat And Forums For Proof)

Now About This Gear Gap Thing. Infamous Does Out Gear Dark, They Also Outplay Dark, Because They Have Been Playing Together For A Long Time (core Members). They Know Each Other Well.
    Why Does Dark Complain Of The Gear Gap? If They Don't Like It Don't Bid On Infamous.
    Don't Complain About Gear Gap When They Camp A Spawn Point From Tele-porting, Killing Anyone That Teleports There, Most With Lesser Gear Them The Person Camping.

Qft ...
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No one in dark is mad that infa shows us, we want then to ago us
    The posts/threads started by people in Dark say other wise. It is all complaints about gear gap or how they are "butt hurt" or whatever other reason they can pull out of a hat. Its like its that "Scenes from a hat" from Who's line is it anyway. Burnout would be Ryan Stiles and You would be Colin Mochery.

we just want our attendance to get back to where it needs to be to have fun wades vs them. Whether we win or lose if it's a 1-2 fun te I'm satisfied but if we only pull 60 people and it's a 25 minute domination then yeah it's stupid lol... Aren't
    Again, why bid them if you aren't ready to fight them? Maybe try and see if you guys can take Crimson or Mayhem?

you in Kylin? Now we have another member of the peanut gallery commenting on tw, Beat bankai or our alts in Crjr then talk shet.
    Yes I am in Kylin, I am not there for TW I am there cause its a fun faction to be in, with some nice people. We have beat both. Sure we may have lost some but it must have been the gear gap. Ya that's it, gear gap.

Also dark rpks it doesn't matter if it's a nirvy g13 or r9rr jaded archer like heel or curses dark shoots at it because ok us dead and the only way to stimulate ok no adays is by pissing other people off so they retaliate and pk back

So gear gap isn't ok when it is in TW. But is is ok for RPK (or when it benefits Dark). Gotcha. I couldn't find that section in the PWI guide book I bought from Gamestop thanks for clarifying.
    NGTUy53.png

• Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    trolls be trollin.....ijs f:sneaky
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Even back when Catalyst was rpk'ing, they were met with resistance from Kylin/Afterlife/Valhalla, but the gear gap was much larger back then. Infa stopped PK'ing when they started losing in pk too much due to R9rr/NW updates.

The other thing is, most of the major pk'ers in Catalyst joined Dark. Most of Infa's current core have always been mostly carebear when it came to PK.

So the people who used to pk from Catalyst but stopped when the gear gap got too small moved to Dark?

Dark pvp.

Seems about right. (note the massive panic when he doesn't instantly kill a g16 cleric (that hits him for 1.6k, i think?), will vs a barb that never got in range, etc)

How is your faction full of seasoned PKers losing to a band of carebears? D: ohmaigodnoz.
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Best option is to make a faction full of active venos so it can be 400 to wtvr the other faction has b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So the people who used to pk from Catalyst but stopped when the gear gap got too small moved to Dark?

Did you seriously just QQ about gear gap, then post a video of a psy that still uses a lvl 3 tome?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Did you seriously just QQ about gear gap, then post a video of a psy that still uses a lvl 3 tome?

No, i seriously just pointed out the flaw in your argument, where you disparraged a group of players and later state they joined your faction. Though i might be tempted to go "gear gap!" when people in arcane armour are getting 1shot by a psy.

I use a lvl 3 tome myself most of the time.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No, i seriously just pointed out the flaw in your argument, where you disparraged a group of players and later state they joined your faction.

I use a lvl 3 tome myself.

Wth are you even reading? I said most of the major rpk'ers from Cata went to Dark. Armani was a big pker, so was Chev. Eoria, who generally doesn't pk, stayed in Infa, so did nemki, etc..etc.

Also, Just gonna say it now. Septemberr can one-shot me with a crit, yet in duels I split with him 50/50. I can sit there spamming BiTC and still die in under 10 seconds.

Bubblez can also one-shot me with a zerk crit. His regular crits do 30-60% of my hp. I split 66/33 with him. (This depends a lot on whether I survive the initial hit as well).

Endgame archers can 2-shot me with purge, yet in duels I split fairly evenly w/ most of them (but archer duels have always been fairly dependent on a lot of random factors).

Offense is simply extremely effective right now. Getting better gears isn't going to save you, at all. You just don't know how to play, simply put.

Here's a tip. Get a magic defense charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wth are you even reading? I said most of the major rpk'ers from Cata went to Dark. Armani was a big pker, so was Chev. Eoria, who doesn't pk, stayed in Infa, so did nemki, etc..etc.

Curses, Jekel, Shootnblanks, Nurfed_You come to mind. Eoria doesn't kill people in pvp, but she does participate.
    in duels

i lol'd.
    Bubblez can also one-shot me with a zerk crit. His regular crits do 30-60% of my hp. I split 66/33 with him. (This depends a lot on whether I survive the initial hit as well).

Endgame archers can 2-shot me with purge, yet in duels I split fairly evenly w/ most of them (but archer duels have always been fairly dependent on a lot of random factors).

Offense is simply extremely effective right now. Getting better gears isn't going to save you, at all. You just don't know how to play, simply put.

My last dmg test on an archer with up to date gear turned up a 3:1 dmg difference on normal shots, in his favour, meaning (my offense)(my defense) is 3x less than that of an up to date archer. On gear saving me: Longknife hits me for 14-15k. If i can take 1k off that dmg, my charm ticks, meaning it takes him 3x longer to kill me.

You are of course aware that even with PD up, zerk crit is not that likely. Noncrit or better, however, is roughly 100% of the time if you can't miss.

"Archers 2shot me with purge" is a moronic observation. Purge has a 7% chance to proc.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Curses, Jekel, Shootnblanks, Nurfed_You come to mind. Eoria doesn't kill people in pvp, but she does participate.

i lol'd.

My last dmg test on an archer with up to date gear turned up a 3:1 dmg difference on normal shots, in his favour, meaning (my offense)(my defense) is 3x less than that of an up to date archer. On gear saving me: Longknife hits me for 14-15k. If i can take 1k off that dmg, my charm ticks, meaning it takes him 3x longer to kill me.

You are of course aware that even with PD up, zerk crit is not that likely.

"Archers 2shot me with purge" is a moronic observation. Purge has a 7% chance to proc.

Some people just aren't willing to learn, and make up constant excuses and QQ. SMH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    btw dark's rpk/camping/quest blocking is probly why u only pull 60 for tw. Maybe stop pissing people of during their pve affairs and they might join ya faction when u recruit? Please don't give some speech about this being pvp server in ur reply. Kbyeb:bye

Cause it's a know fact that Infa never ever have done that right?

Lol.

Infa even made people cry irl out of it. Wasn't someone from Mayhem or Omerta? I don't really remember, but it was on forum.

I think people doesn't see rpk the good way, when they get pk by Dark it's ''QQ I won't join Dark'', beside think ''Wow they dominate PVP, if I'm in Dark I'll be safe and protected''.

I saw a lot of people that wanted to go in Infa back in time cause they wanted to stop get pked by them during events.

Heck even Mayhem is an rpk faction now, I guess people did understand that a PVP server is there to have PVP.

The people that don't want to join us cause they get pk by us are stupid, if I was thinking the same way I'd be factionless, I did get pk by every guilds on that server.

Infa maybe rpk less to get more recruit (or mainly cause they are inactive outside TW), but that doesn't mean they treat their members better than we do. A cleric that was in Dark left to go to Infa, she did came back after a year cause she said she was treated like **** there.

About TW, I saw someone leaving Infa to go Crimson, I pmed and ask why, cause I'm curious and he said he wanted to be in a faction that is on the map, I guess there's some people in Infa not to happy about Jekel's decision to lose all lands to go after Dark.

There's QQers everywhere, does Dark have QQers? Yes we have, it will be lying to say we don't have any, but there's QQers in Infa too, in Kylin too, there's is in all factions on the server.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Some people just aren't willing to learn, and make up constant excuses and QQ. SMH.

Someone who doesn't play an archer tells me i should be able to kill a psy who can 1shot me while i have about 1/3 of the dmg/surv ratio an archer with gear equal to Longknife's would have. Consider the following: None of the endgame archers you fought is sharded with atklvls, so for the sake of simplicity, let's assume full r9rr and a +12 weap with decent cards is close enough to max dmg to make the other factors negligible. If we grant that your unbuffed .surv is such that one of those two hits on you would 1shot longknife, say, a crit, as longknife himself seems to think. Then the entire game changes. It no longer matters how much damage i take from longknife, because my superior range allows me to land two shots before his damage becomes a problem. I just have to gamble on a crit at the right time, which isn't much of a problem with a 60% critrate. I only need 2 shots to kill him, so i'm not that worried about SoSi, so i get to keep my genie energy. I can effectively bait all his defs, because he can't risk taking 2 shots from me.

I'm pretty sure i can't 2shot you if you're unbuffed. I'm certain i can't 1shot longknife (except maybe with a high end crit on TA, i dunno.)
    There's QQers everywhere, does Dark have QQers? Yes we have, it will be lying to say we don't have any, but there's QQers in Infa too, in Kylin too, there's is in all factions on the server.

I'm not going to say there aren't QQers everywhere, but most factions' QQers aren't on the forums. I think those factions deserve cookie points for that.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Every one of Sint's posts is basically one massive wall of QQ, I think he deserves massive brownie points for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bebes - Harshlands
    Bebes - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sounds legit. Cause the other non rpk factions like Mayhem and Omerta ended up doing great, right? They have 80 ppl showing to every war huh?

Never said you had to become a non rpk faction, my point was that you have to realize what your doing isn't helping you get the numbers u QQ about for TW.
    Keep making up random stuff to try to justify how butthurt you are, all I see is a cleric that camps the one mob reachable from SZ for 20 minutes in Dragon Tower.

what does me standing around fsp 20 mins b4 reset as i wait for my sqd to fill up have to do w/ this lol.
    but the gear gap was much larger back then.
    lol
    The other thing is, most of the major pk'ers in Catalyst joined Dark. Most of infa's current core have always been mostly carebear when it came to PK.

gettin rolled by carebears where it counts (TW) every week though.
  • Bebes - Harshlands
    Bebes - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yes mscherrie ur right theres QQers in every faction, we just seem to find Dark's on forums alot
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Burnout wrote:
    Eoria, who generally doesn't pk,

I generally don't pk people on my cleric unless I feel like it or they attack first. This is mostly because I honestly don't enjoy the DD side of a cleric that much. I probably would pk a lot more if I had switched mystic to main like I was planning to oh so long ago, but I r9rr'd cleric instead and my +10 g16 Nirvana set just ain't **** anymore with the majority of the server being r9rr. Not to mention having to do twice the dailies that I do now would make me pull my hair out.

To say I never PVP'd on a regular basis though is lulzy. Just because I don't so much anymore does not mean I didn't in the past. And just because I rarely accrued red hours doesn't mean I wasn't involved in some capacity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Cause it's a know fact that Infa never ever have done that right?

Lol.

Infa even made people cry irl out of it. Wasn't someone from Mayhem or Omerta? I don't really remember, but it was on forum.

I think people doesn't see rpk the good way, when they get pk by Dark it's ''QQ I won't join Dark'', beside think ''Wow they dominate PVP, if I'm in Dark I'll be safe and protected''.

I saw a lot of people that wanted to go in Infa back in time cause they wanted to stop get pked by them during events.

Heck even Mayhem is an rpk faction now, I guess people did understand that a PVP server is there to have PVP.

The people that don't want to join us cause they get pk by us are stupid, if I was thinking the same way I'd be factionless, I did get pk by every guilds on that server.

Infa maybe rpk less to get more recruit (or mainly cause they are inactive outside TW), but that doesn't mean they treat their members better than we do. A cleric that was in Dark left to go to Infa, she did came back after a year cause she said she was treated like **** there.

About TW, I saw someone leaving Infa to go Crimson, I pmed and ask why, cause I'm curious and he said he wanted to be in a faction that is on the map, I guess there's some people in Infa not to happy about Jekel's decision to lose all lands to go after Dark.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504851

Regarding PK...

Most of us are afk most of the time, when we move we do all the list of daily **** to level back up and thats about it. Dark is doing what we used to do. It got old I guess...
  • Jaden - Harshlands
    Jaden - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    scenario 1.
    Infamous Defends Only Dark War. Losing Some Lands To Mayhem And Crimson. Dark Gets Mad For Defending Their War. Mayhem And Crimson Sit Back And Enjoy While No One Bids Them.

Scenario 2.
    Infamous Defends Mayhem And Crimson War, Losing The Dark War. Dark Gets Pwi Boners, Makes Fun Of Them For Not Showing Up. Mayhem And Crimson Sit Back And Enjoy While No One Bids Them.

No Matter What Infamous Decides To Do, Dark Will Complain. So Infamous Takes The Obvious Route Of Defending The Dark War To Troll Dark Because They Know It Will **** Dark Off (see World Chat And Forums For Proof)

Now About This Gear Gap Thing. Infamous Does Out Gear Dark, They Also Outplay Dark, Because They Have Been Playing Together For A Long Time (core Members). They Know Each Other Well.
    Why Does Dark Complain Of The Gear Gap? If They Don't Like It Don't Bid On Infamous.
    Don't Complain About Gear Gap When They Camp A Spawn Point From Tele-porting, Killing Anyone That Teleports There, Most With Lesser Gear Them The Person Camping.
    How Is Your Faction Full Of Seasoned Pkers Losing To A Band Of Carebears? D: Ohmaigodnoz.

Qft ...
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Seriously why do you guys even bother replying to Sint. He has nothing to contribute in game besides his mouth. Doesn't TW, doesn't PVP and doesn't PVE (how long were you 9x for now?)

If he weren't so red name pking bots and lvl 30's I wouldn't be suprised he'd be standing outside primal pking with his mouth.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Seriously why do you guys even bother replying to Sint. He has nothing to contribute in game besides his mouth. Doesn't TW, doesn't PVP and doesn't PVE (how long were you 9x for now?)

If he weren't so red name pking bots and lvl 30's I wouldn't be suprised he'd be standing outside primal pking with his mouth.

I've evolved. I'm lvl 78 now, and this is not even my final form.

Bots have been around for 2 months? I've been blood red for 3 years. By the way, if i pk'd lvl 30s, Longknife wouldn't be claiming i don't pk. Doesn't TW... 9 days. Nice try, though.

I saw what you did there, Kossy.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Remember when he said rath and I were bad? I keeled him in primal (cause him and hoby ganked rath) I left(cause they sz'd) then they tried again and rath killed em both... :3

Its funny when "you suck" at a game, then **** the people who say you're bad..
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504851

Regarding PK...

Most of us are afk most of the time, when we move we do all the list of daily **** to level back up and thats about it. Dark is doing what we used to do. It got old I guess...

Atleast you admit it bebes is trying to claim infa never rpked/event blocked/quest blocked which is fun to lawl at and all but its a bit rediculous
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Remember when he said rath and I were bad? I keeled him in primal (cause him and hoby ganked rath) I left(cause they sz'd) then they tried again and rath killed em both... :3

As i recall, you were there, and so were BlackSin and rath. Vs me and hoby. rath killing hoby and me: rath sage sparked and both my stun and hoby's missed/failed. That's a 4% chance? If we make some very generous assumptions about my/hoby's chance to miss on rath.

On rath being bad: i think you were there when he cast galvanic to try and catch me? That's what we call being a bad archer.
    Its funny when "you suck" at a game, then **** the people who say you're bad..

It's funny when people who suck say they don't suck because they can 1shot you and also kill you. ohwait.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As i recall, you were there, and so were BlackSin and rath. Vs me and hoby. rath killing hoby and me: rath sage sparked and both my stun and hoby's missed/failed. That's a 4% chance? If we make some very generous assumptions about my/hoby's chance to miss on rath.

On rath being bad: i think you were there when he cast galvanic to try and catch me? That's what we call being a bad archer.

Blacksin wasnt with us, I was about to come kill you myself then stoped and lawl'd cause you got 1-2 shot by aps :3

We then promptly waited for you to leave sz again, and when you finally did, your partner szed on you and once again left you to die again to my occult ice and herpderping ;)

It's funny when people who suck say they don't suck because they can 1shot you and also kill you. ohwait.

Funny that you say that, cause you can 1 shot me too, so by that logic you also suck.. Anyone whose pked/1shot you recently would probably agree :3
    Remember when i was g13 aps? you claimed no aps sins could beat you cause you were so good, jackie is currently 2-0 herpderping aps and occult ice vs you. You dun even require me to click an actual skill to kill you naow

Rhaggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:ang:angry

#ForumWarriors4Lief
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Blacksin wasnt with us, I was about to come kill you myself then stoped and lawl'd cause you got 1-2 shot by aps :3

We then promptly waited for you to leave sz again, and when you finally did, your partner szed on you and once again left you to die again to my occult ice and herpderping ;)

Funny that you say that, cause you can 1 shot me too, so by that logic you also suck.. Anyone whose pked/1shot you recently would probably agree :3
    Remember when i was g13 aps? you claimed no aps sins could beat you cause you were so good, jackie is currently 2-0 herpderping aps and occult ice vs you. You dun even require me to click an actual skill to kill you naow

Rhaggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:ang:angry

#ForumWarriors4Lief

As i've pointed out repeatedly, i have a 3:1 (sometimes worse) dmg disadvantage.

I claimed no aps sin could beat me? wat? I'm pretty sure i made a very long post saying the exact opposite on archer forums some time ago. I claimed sins beating me, aps or otherwise, prove nothing, as i can beat my own archer on a sin geared even remotely like it without breaking a sweat. When you were g13, i said your aps sin couldn't beat me, and effectively, you could not. You proceeded to prove this by attempting to 1 v 1 me and failing.

Occult Ice is a skill.

As for 2-0, i'm glad you're selecting your sample so very carefully.

As for me sucking because i can 1shot you as well: It's fairly hard to 1shot you through deaden nerves + focused mind (a point you made on these forums not too long ago). Also, since you attack me from stealth, and since that option is not open to me unless you are entirely brainless, i think it's reasonable to expect you'd get the first hit. On the supposition that you get the first hit, and that you can also 1shot me, i think you need a new argument. But nice try.

Kudos on failing @ bear smileys 3/7 times, by the way.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    are there any actualy tips on how to win tw or is this just a we hate u dark/crimson/infamous thread? can someone explain who hates who? its getting hard to keep track.
    also y does dark seem to be the only one at the cool event things? noticed that today. buncha red named dark ppl killing and picking **** but very few of any1 else
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    are there any actualy tips on how to win tw or is this just a we hate u dark/crimson/infamous thread? can someone explain who hates who? its getting hard to keep track.
    also y does dark seem to be the only one at the cool event things? noticed that today. buncha red named dark ppl killing and picking **** but very few of any1 else

No, Infamous is there to. They just choose to come on blue names versus actually fight Dark.

And um..I don't really hate 99.9% on server. Hate's too serious for a game. Distaste for Infamous leadership? Yes. Join a faction I actually like/have fun in and kill Infamous=problem solved.

I think I could safely say Dark and Infamous are not on friendly terms.

And this thread is mostly trolling, and derailed because the server has permanent attention problems.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • OverHealed - Harshlands
    OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No, Infamous is there to. They just choose to come on blue names versus actually fight Dark.

And um..I don't really hate 99.9% on server. Hate's too serious for a game. Distaste for Infamous leadership? Yes. Join a faction I actually like/have fun in and kill Infamous=problem solved.

I think I could safely say Dark and Infamous are not on friendly terms.

And this thread is mostly trolling, and derailed because the server has permanent attention problems.

I agree on the attention problems. I am kinda wondering why this thread hasn't been closed yet.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It was a troll thread started by Jekel so I gave a troll response, but then Sint came in with a massive, raging boner for Dark, knocking everything else out of the way with that huge, flaming e-d.ick.

All posts on this thread since has basically been everyone making fun of his pvp skills, and him defending himself, pretty much.

I don't even think the OP was on topic, tbh. WTF is the video even about? Was it supposed to be funny?

Edit: On second view, the video is more amusing than I originally thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]