[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

A dog after my own heart.

standard_chien-pousse-chaise.gif

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What a boss.

Also, is it just me, or does our new CM seem like he has never played PWI before?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I only have one mental comment about dogs recentily and I really hope it stops soon.

ec247d964136620b9bdcb5da67e44d9d.gif
    I've seen this one before. It's one of my favourites, though I don't understand at all why the cat was in that position to begin with. x3 And I think the cats who were sharing a moment together and found themselves rudeily improached on is a less obnoxious response haha
    Also, upside down cat face is really cute.

tumblr_mio2r9WmNn1qbyxr0o1_400.gif
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

This is a cat thread now isn't it?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Need moar puppiesb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

The puppies are all gone, Gecko.
    They're all gone and aren't coming back.
    Do you want to know why this is so?
    It's because the internet is made of cats!

--cue theme music--
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

tumblr_mzxy8i1LTY1rcdaero1_500.jpg
    No, the cats are pretty chill now.
    Sometimes they just like coming around and wrecking some catness.

I'm not really fond of any baby animals aka puppies (/or/ kittens so that's fair in that debate)
    Still can't look at a dog without immediateily thinking of stuff... I read something the other day about dog stuff and I just akdngadgasdgsg sttttttooooooppppppp.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

yawning_tiger_gif_by_jasminasusak-d4nvptz.gif

This is what I picture whenever I see you guys say *meowyawn* xD

• opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Well then.... o_O *roaryawn?*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is what I picture whenever I see you guys say *meowyawn* xD

Hehe. :3
    I say meowyawn because normally my yawns have a little mewl at the end of them. Kind of funny when it happens in the middle of a class and the professor looks at you wondering if you said anything and you're like, "No, it's fine I just--it was just a meowyawn--I don't need anything ahhhhhh"
    Well not 'funny' but..... it's only happened in Amy's class to where she's asked about it, and I love her to pieces so it's a fond thing to think of haha.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Do you not like dogs vene?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

I see. xD Still makes me think of that though! I've seen it, I can't unsee it! b:chuckle

• opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Try goggles, Venus. Or are they the kind that do nothing? b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

But I kinda don't want to unsee it. Tigers are cute! b:chuckle

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Do you not like dogs vene?

They incite a fear response for me, most of the time. Which makes me wish that the people I follow on tumblr tagged their dogs as dog or something so I could use 'block this tag' feature and not have to see them all the time. People do that for spiders around Hallow's Eve because they know some people are afraid of arachnids....
    Dogs that I know specifically are fine, just like how humans in physical proximity used to frighten me but the ones I knew specifically were fine. (note the past tense please)
    Very rareily on pictures, I find the occasional one kind of cute after initial being startled and so don't mind seeing them (like this one, however searching for it still makes me uneasy because, he is a dog.)
    Physical dogs, not so much, I don't do well with them and if I go a long time without seeing a dog am always kind of surprised at the strength of the reaction.... and it's not really rational no; example:
    There's someone who's blind at my school, and she has a service dog... so whenever she passes me it always makes me really aggitated and nervous and on edge and generally in bad condition until the stimulus (dog) is removed and then shortly after I'm okay.

It is just how it is.

Oh, but the thing I'm mentioning about how I was reading something that involved dogs a bit ago and so makes me think of that when I see them is completeily different. And a bit inappropriate so I'm not going to elaborate any more.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Ven do you enjoy spiderkind?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

Ven do you enjoy spiderkind?

Spiders are incredibily sexy with all their legs yes <33
    I mean
    yes I like spiders. :3

They would look so great in little spider socks~! <3 Cute~
    --haven't I mentioned this before somewhere...?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

I feel like ven has said she likes spiders before. Also what's the code for hiding text again?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

I feel like ven has said she likes spiders before. Also what's the code for hiding text again?

':3 Ven feels that only Kossy-love has really embraced his preferred pronouns. [well that or its or theys or blahblahblah I just went through lots of life rejecting femme pronouns so they still make me wince]
    --but yes I do, too, haha.
    --the colorless text? Let me get it for you real quick.
    Edits: 1e1713 is the colour for that.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

Many thanks. b:thanks And my bad. b:surrender

#venignorethisI just wanted to link this dog leading a tiger around by its leash. Because that is super funny!

Spiders are neat in pictures but I get nervous around them in person. Actually that's true with most wild life.

• opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Silly Ven and Venus too. There is no such thing as invisible text. No. Such. Thing. You shall both assist me in universal conquest. This is non-negotiable.

>.>
    <.<

This is for Ven.
    1557498_756160507730027_291999852_n.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

You posted too slow Kossy, now my edit just seems silly. v.v

• opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

You posted too slow Kossy, now my edit just seems silly. v.v

A-ha! Your ninja techniques have become your downfall this time! >D
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

Hax!

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Of course we shall, Kossy. <3 It was decided very long ago.
    Do I still have to wear a blindfold to curl up around your shoulders after conquest, though? We figured I would have to when talking about it earlier.... or at least, I think so. I could be mistaken and you said I didn't have to.

Hehe... thank you, Kossy :3 the spiders are cute~
    Though in the case I do, I have a blindfold I like very much and use to sleep/cover my ears during the day when it's too loud (and have it not cover my eyes then) ; it's black and is fur texture so it's very soft and wonderful and is long enough to be double layered to take care of that problem blindfolds have where you can actually see under your nose because the bridge raises up.
    I don't really find kids too visibily cute but they make me happy to be around. x3 we have lots of kids in-family (even though we shouldn't, because.... genetics that make all males born into the family have handicaps makes it very risky for us to even try having kids...) and they're just very fun. Although they do make me very tired and I can't imagine being aroaund them alllll the time, haha.
    So I can actually make a blindfold for myself that limited vision truly doesn't come through, ahhh <3.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

L8ltkfd.gif
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

I think kids can be adorable but people sometimes over share about them.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

L8ltkfd.gif

Kossy I don't understand?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Neither do I. Maybe the cat's just enjoying the mount.

As for kids... they have their moments of cuteness but people tend to overrate it far too much so it winds up diminishing those times. For some reason, folks seem to forget that they're people like everyone else and not everything involving a child should be automatically cute.

On a side note, I found a thing!

DtyX0jz.png