No more threads about Morai Rollback?/Morai Server Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• prinzriku
    prinzriku Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Okay, that it's ONE Dreamchaser Pack - what's total unecessary because of the changed drops from FB'S- is the one thing. BUt I don't get it, I logged in with one account of mine and did so many FB's BH's and so on to level my Mystic and I got NOTHING. No Pack, no Zen, like I would have never been online in that 3 days. But my other account where I was just online for nearly 3 minutes to do the jolly quest I got the whole thing? Is it a random thing with the zen and dreamchaser packs? So that they count the accounts from every player that was online and say "H mm one, two , three lalala I think this account can have a pack" O_O b:surrender
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Anyway, I understand that they don't give out big compensation anymore. We know what happened last time. The community is just too dumb and greedy and ruined it for the rest of the people.
    PWE was too dumb and too greedy so they used a way known for its numerous bugs... Stop blame community because of a FEW abusers ! Btw, these abusers were actually rewarded by PWE. PWE messed, PWE didn't repair... PWE messed again, they spit on our faces with that Dreamchaser Pack.

We deserve more !
  • Brett - Morai
    Brett - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So this really is our final compensation? How lazy and unthoughtful of PWE. A disgusting way to treat customers, and no other company I know of is so consistantly disrespectful to the people that feed it money. You should be ashamed of yourselves PWE, and any company that treats its customers like this deserves no profits at all. No communication, ignoring your EU players for so long, and when you do finally pull your thumbs out of your arses, you give us nothing more than a waste of inventory space. How a company is allowed to behave this way is beyond me.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Would have been nice of them to at least have added 3 or so absence notices, per character. Given there's no way to get them anymore and the absences are outside of our control...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Would have been nice of them to at least have added 3 or so absence notices, per character. Given there's no way to get them anymore and the absences are outside of our control...

Agreed with this :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    F A I L

C O M P E N S A T I O N

b:bye
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    pwe is an embarassment as company,
    now they are closing my tickets without any reply, any consideration, absolutely nothing

this is just a shame for you, now tell me which decent company can have such a poor, untrained and unqualified customer care...

its ridicolous how i charged 300E right before the rollback, 100E during the rollback, i got all the goods, gold, drops, trades, coins rolled back, and i had been refunded with 10 gold and a dreamchaser pack.

THIS IS NONSENSE

whoever is handling this lacks first place in professionality, then coherence, intelligence, integrity and epic fails in ******n problem solving skills

i'll send a mail to pwrd right now
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I only can agree hot about bad service quality.

Rhahiki wrote a very good summary about this issue on following link, which was unfortunatly closed by a Mod. I could understand that a none EU forum want to reduce the EU discussions threads. For EU players its still hard to have no official platform for discussions in this game.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1667921

It seems no one is monitoring EU Server.
    It seems no one takes care for EU community.
    It seems no GM is responsible for EU community.
    It seems no one try to communicate with EU community.

I was already surprised to receive a general sorry via mail but its seems no one learned about this situation and improved his performance. Its going on that no one is communicating with EU community.

I really had the hope that some people wake up and take more care about issues.
    But all turn around and go away again after this "compensation" is closed for EU staff.

I really hope for hot and all others with such big issues, that these letters will help more.
    If somebody ask me, if its worth to start with PWI I only can say: The support is very bad, better play another game. If you have any problem in PWI you will be alone and PWI EU staff will disrespect you!

P. S.: For all people who always state out that its a F2P. Yes it is, but this gaming model includes to have shops and that some people pay more and some people pay less. ... and for this payments PWI received, it should be possible to give better service quality level!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Rhahiki wrote a very good summary about this issue on following link, which was unfortunatly closed by GM

Mods are not GMs. We're regular folks like you guys.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • AegonVI - Morai
    AegonVI - Morai Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just let the game die. No one misses it. Join me & click uninstall! b:pleased

Last time I visit these fail forums. Aegon sends his regards b:victory
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It seems no one is monitoring EU Server.
    It seems no one takes care for EU community.
    It seems no GM is responsible for EU community.
    It seems no one try to communicate with EU community.

Xeltey has been officially presented some days ago on french forum to replace Regerem.
    He/she is not officially in charge of PWI but said that another personn will come next month.
    I don't know if those people will manage the whole community like Regerem did before the merge, or only the french speaking community.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    Rhahiki - Morai Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    And I thought this kind of organisation was only possible in French public services :

- Send ticket,
    - GM reply : We can't do anything, go discuss it on the forums,
    - Open a poll on forums,
    - Poll instant closed by mod (probably because they had the assignment to do so),
    - PM mod because it were the GM that suggested to do it in the 1st place,
    - Mod suggests to contact GM,
    - GM informed that poll unwanted on forums,
    - GM reply : please contact the forum moderator/administrator directly.

Maybe I should just get my legal counsel in the Netherlands to send them a real claim just for the fun of seeing what they will do to that xD
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    quoting VenusArmani from another thread

There is an on-going discussion about it here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1662281 Please direct responses to that thread. Thanks. In addition if you want direct GM responses, the thread in the EU forums had been getting them prior to Regerem leaving and it is likely where any further updates will be posted first.

Well, ok you are not a GM, but can you please make whoever is in charge to move his *** and look into this?

1 month passed and we are even more pissed than when the unintended rollback happened.

so Archosaur got an announced rollback and gets free 10* orbs,
    Morai gets weeks of unplayable server during xmas holidays, then an unintended rollback that ****ed us up big time rolling back the primal global quest aswell

and we get ******n dreamchaser pack?

you know what, pweu is handling us like naives and moreover what i really can see on Morai the mood is that PWE Management are making us feel like imbelices\idiots

i have one friend, like me an old player and years old loyal customer of pwe games that dropped 3 S cards (billions worth) and he got all rolled back,

he is full +12 jades etch, and he is not bothering to log the game anymore, enough said, i'm seriously discouraged to play aswell, since i had been compensated with something really worthless to me and to 90% of the server, after i had losses in order of billions worth

if you dont wanna see morai server empty soon, you have to fix this asap
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• sansamsansam
    sansamsansam Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You need to chill out for a change dipsh!t or you'll die a heartattack on your 37'th.
    Everytime I read into this subject, I see your unmatched nerdrage.
    You are constantly talking about leaving this game, I left a month ago, what's keeping you?
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You need to chill out for a change dipsh!t or you'll die a heartattack on your 37'th.
    Everytime I read into this subject, I see your unmatched nerdrage.
    You are constantly talking about leaving this game, I left a month ago, what's keeping you?

Explain it to me... if you left a month ago... why are you still here?

Hot might be appearing harsh, but he has all the rights since he spent AND lost about... 400 euros? Hot correct me if I'm wrong. I'd be furious too if that happened to me.

And all we get is a dreamchaser pack? Even to those that have lost very little this seems a a very bad JOKE...
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Explain it to me... if you left a month ago... why are you still here?

Hot might be appearing harsh, but he has all the rights since he spent AND lost about... 400 euros? Hot correct me if I'm wrong. I'd be furious too if that happened to me.

And all we get is a dreamchaser pack? Even to those that have lost very little this seems a a very bad JOKE...

if i am still here, yea im kinda disappointed and angry,i am tagging along morai players to obtain some "justice", it's frustrating to play with 2-3bil less worth of coins\items\drops less in your pocket...
    i believe i know who might be that hater, prolly the same one that doesnt believe that such a loss happened to me, but as i said on another forum i got booted by a GM to check my "situation" and they confirmed a compensation for me, but that did not came, prolly because EU Admin just left company.

Just ask my in-game wife about the dots, the coins etch i passed her during the rollback period and that had been rolled back along with the wedding quest\packs aswell.

tho why doesnt he post from his main acc i wonder...

and yea during the xmas week and the rollback week i charged in total around 400E but thats not the point, the point is the drops, items, gold, coins, trades that came out from those 400E worth of cs that went lost... and my loss went far beyond 2bills value considering dots, coins, s cards, marriage things and i dont even remember all...
    also +1 for the 15 Primordial bloods that got rolled back during that time (3 a day x 4days rollback + 1 day off manteinance)

some other players had a similar loss or even worse than mine and we are still waiting for proper refund after 1 month, some my old friends and loyal pwi customers quitted the game.
    i am trying to help pwe do justice in order to bring them back, but the more i try the more i see its useless and how im regreting the thousands i threw into this game, to see all my friends quitting due to a massive bug.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not gonna comment the problem itself again, there already is said more than enough from the user side but just a quick reminder: Only 2 days to go for the absence notes for the full year login reward. In 3 days it will be to late for the whole server....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    just a quick reminder: Only 2 days to go for the absence notes for the full year login reward. In 3 days it will be to late for the whole server....

^This (Totally !)

That's not even a huge request and it should have been done just after the rollback a minima (without having to think about it). No money to loose with that for PWE, just a way to motivate some people to continue logging everyday.
    You could even just have automatically checked those two days for every players IG
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i have one friend
    Only the 1 b:chuckle

How on earth do you accrue billions in the space of 2/3 days? ive been here 5 years and never had more than 75m b:sad you want 2 friends b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How about instead of ranting and raving, you follow forum regulations and PM a mod next time?

Considering your post was removed more than once, not counting this time, I'm surprised you weren't given a warning and infraction on top of the removal.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm the one that cleaned up some flames about other players initially in here. If you have questions about it please direct your PMs to me. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @ Rants and raves about terribad company:

You're still here monitoring the forums.
    You're still kickin it in game, running your dailies and merchanting like bosses.

Didn't know if you noticed yourself doing that or not.
    "That company is the worst I've ever played a game from, I really hate them and the **** they put us thru. I'm going to show them what it's like by continuing to play their game and fund it!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not gonna comment the problem itself again, there already is said more than enough from the user side but just a quick reminder: Only 2 days to go for the absence notes for the full year login reward. In 3 days it will be to late for the whole server....

One day....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Entirely gave up on that. Let's face it, it's not gonna happen, and if it does, it's a miracle.
  • Drakenfeld - Morai
    Drakenfeld - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So less then 24 hours till we can not longer use Abs Notes

rollback_zpsbc76b5a7.png
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and they are not replying to tickets anymore,
    opened again a ticket the 28th, got no reply so far...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Rhahiki - Morai
    Rhahiki - Morai Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and they are not replying to tickets anymore,
    opened again a ticket the 28th, got no reply so far...

Trying to get anything done via EU staff is completely useles. Even when they did reply, they never really read it anyway. From their last suggestion, the forum mods here should be able to solve the compensation issue. They just send automatically generated replies I think.

Your best bet is one of the GM here. At least they read the PM you send. I send a PM to the new CM here (sparkiesoft). He replied (a reply that actually showed that he read it) and posted in the topic of the abs notes. So maybe something is going to happen. In the same time, the guy from the EU staff (Fero) didn't even bother to reply.

It's the same as always : EU staff is totally absent and unreachable. They could just as well not exist.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    In the same time, the guy from the EU staff (Fero) didn't even bother to reply.

It's the same as always : EU staff is totally absent and unreachable. They could just as well not exist.

Maybe you should try with that new CM on ex-Lothranis forum. I tried to send a PM regarding one of my ticket after seeing his/her posts last week and I got real answers. He/she is not dedicated to PWI though, so I hope this would be better with next arrival planned in some days.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sorry my slowpokeness but i just realized that they've just given away another global dreamchaser pack reward cause of Arc smt reward

this is beyond unbelievable, how far will they go with this retardness

a GM logged today to set system message in 3 diff languages and didnt bother to reply my pms aswell

are we not worth to be replied maybe, because this is how Perfect World company is making us feel
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• rodger9806
    rodger9806 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    1000 zen 1000 zen 1000 zen 1000 zen 1000 zen 1000 zen

why some received 1000 zen and Dreamchaser pack while others are just useless Dreamchaser pack??????????!!!b:angryb:surrenderb:shutup

again injustice...b:victoryb:scorn