No more threads about Morai Rollback?/Morai Server Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• nanbo554
    nanbo554 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The turds responding: "Give examples or not valid" need to know a few things. Morai is the official place for French players. IF you know how to read French you would have known they had a 48 hour roll back meaning anything you did over 2 days was GONE. And insult to injury there start up added removal of items and missing items / Gold etc... The problem had something to do with a bad implementation of the New Horizons. DERPb:bye
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Whoever started the system message with screenshoting the attendance sheet: U can stop that, its 1:00 am on Feb 1st now, no way the shoot Jan sheet anymore....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    nanbo554 wrote: »
    The turds responding: "Give examples or not valid" need to know a few things. Morai is the official place for French players. IF you know how to read French you would have known they had a 48 hour roll back meaning anything you did over 2 days was GONE. And insult to injury there start up added removal of items and missing items / Gold etc... The problem had something to do with a bad implementation of the New Horizons. DERPb:bye

actually rollback was from 8th jan back to night of 4th jan

the 5th jan i was lvl 97, i got rolled back to level 93

also my ticket got replied with:

Unfortunately, we are not providing any further reimbursement. Please continue to check the PW forum post "Regarding the Morai rollback" for any updates. We will not provide you with additional forum links. But the post will mention any plans for future compensation or planned events there.

PWE you are FRAUDS.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    Rhahiki - Morai Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Maybe you should try with that new CM on ex-Lothranis forum. I tried to send a PM regarding one of my ticket after seeing his/her posts last week and I got real answers. He/she is not dedicated to PWI though, so I hope this would be better with next arrival planned in some days.

I'll try that b:thanks Needed to really search to find something about that new CM. Here they always make a little introduction thread, and well "official announcements" is all I ever check there.

Big news though, I finally managed to get a human reply in English on a ticket concerning their support always replying to me with automatic messages in French. I think that not including the terms "Morai", "server issues" and/or "rollback" increase the chance of having a ticket actually read by a human being.
  • kallikashnikow
    edited February 2014
    any news on this whole matter from official site?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Why do Morai players come to the US forums ?

Reply from PM to the only known working GM on the French site :
    Unfortunately I have no idea what you are talking about. Please contact our support if you have any feedback / request. Private messages through forums are not read.

*note that the "support" there just sends a standard message then considers it "solved". Insisting only results in having it totally closed or even merged into a previous totally unrelated ticket.

No news from staff, and there will never be, unfortunately.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anyway this would be a total non-sense to me to have US forums + EU forums.
    This is exactly the same version with same client and even same maintenance period (and same sales in the boutique)
    Plus the fact that some people are playing on Morai and on some US servers as well.
    There are not more differences between west coastand east cost servers than between EU and EC..
    Having european GM or french/german support is good (at least it should be good if managed properly) but everything should just be mutualized.

And Morai should definitely get a section here...

And all others sections (quest tips, class discussions, whatever) don't need to be divided between several forums...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    @Zoldi : For me, there is absolutely no use for european support. Just language is more then sufficient. I wish support would simply be the GM here. On Sanctuary for about 4 years, I have had like 5 real issues and 4 of them came to an acceptable solution. From EU GM, I've gotten nothing more then auto-replies in French on English tickets and some non-sense like showed above. Even the server issues that started in December were only attended too after Morai players started posting here (which caught attention of Mods, who contacted GM here, who poked EU staff). Besides showing sales in French/German, I see no use for the seperate EU sites really, I don't think even maintenance is announced there.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anyway this would be a total non-sense to me to have US forums + EU forums.
    This is exactly the same version with same client and even same maintenance period (and same sales in the boutique)

I agree it doesnt make sense to have seperate forums when nobody cares about EU-forums anyway. But the clients arent the same.

We do have french/german clients and many people still use them. Also, on Morai there are LOTS of people who dont understand english, not even a bit. Or people who just refuse to learn or use it. Lets say they merge the forums and some of those people who are used to the EU forum now see that their threads will get more attention here since it is more lively. I dont wanna know how many people will constant open threads in any language and wont even understand why the mods close them.

Seriously, many guys didnt even notice that Morai is an english server now. Or are using a different language and are raging because they wont get any squad invites or replies at all.

Sure, it would be nice to make a Morai section here, but the official french and german site should still be up for those.

And while there are at it, they could really just delete the german and french clients . I am really annoyed by the language war that happens there every week.

On topic, i dont think we will get any compensation anymore. First they say we will get compensated, and although this compensation is a joke alone, they now keep quiet till everyone forgets about it. Im pretty sure they noticed it was a mistake to give away 1000 zen to some people in the first place, since you can make like 30 Mil if you just sell it, and even a lot more if you invest it. They saw a small problem in their money-melking strategy, so they sent out DC packs to some players - that are useless as well. I dont think they ever were going to give away the Zen after the first week .
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited February 2014
    But the clients arent the same.

We do have french/german clients and many people still use them. Also, on Morai there are LOTS of people who dont understand english, not even a bit. Or peoplewho just refuse to learn or use it. Lets say they merge the forums and some of those people who are used to the EU forum now see that their threads will get more attention here since it is more lively. I dont wanna know how many people will constant open threads in any language and wont even understand why the mods close them.

What are you talking about ?

1)Client versions
    When I was talking about "version" I was refering to PWI which is a different version that PWCN, PWJP, russian or brazilian versions and so on. Regardless of the language of your client (three existing packages : EN-FR-DE), when you log you can choose the server you want amongst EU, WC, EC. You can use french PWI client to play on lost city or german one to play on Raging Tides or english one to play on Morai, this is everytime the same version of the client.

2)Forums
    I wasn't saying there should not be french or german forum... but when they're talking about an EU forum they intend to add an english section as well, which would be the main one since this is now the official language on the server.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • kallikashnikow
    edited February 2014
    [....]they now keep quiet till everyone forgets about it.[....]
    Yeah I also think thats what they r trying to do....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I also think thats what they r trying to do....

Same as Ocean orb fiasco, deleting tickets and ignoring everything...
  • kallikashnikow
    edited February 2014
    One more week has passed but dont think I will let the question die: Any news?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited February 2014
    For information a new french CM in charge of PWI has just introduced herself today on ex-Lothranis forum :

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?p=1035152#post1035152

I asked her if she was only in charge of the french speaking community (waiting for an answer)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • kallikashnikow
    edited February 2014
    would be another big fail and also PWI characteristic if she would get some compensation/calendar fix/whatever for the French community only and not for the rest of Morai server.... xD she may only give information and announcements for the French speaking people but everything she is able to achieve has to be for the whole server which automatically makes her being in charge for the whole server. would be the same for any English/German/whatever CM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    With the sticky thread gone without any response from the new gm that started in February regarding the issue(he made a general statement of players feeling left alone, no word on rollback issue or even awareness of it) I figure this thread needs a revive to keep everyone updated that PWI's new gm's are clearly nothing better than the no-gm's we've had before.

If anyone has information from the French or German forums please post it here in the hope we can still get some kind of response, if at minimum the missed check-in's from January fixed (perfect attendance sofar except those days).
  • kallikashnikow
    edited March 2014
    So it has been very silent about this issue. U really had a lot of time to think about and come up with some good ideas to finally compensate the community. So what will it be? Answers pls. Pretty pretty pretty pls with sugar on top. b:pleasedb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]