No more threads about Morai Rollback?/Morai Server Discussion Thread

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    he

Kossy love is a she :x Otherwise, unless she got her info from a PM, she'd be able to gather up just as much as any forum-er, yeah.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veronicahunn - Archosaur
    Veronicahunn - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Kossy love is a she :x Otherwise, unless she got her info from a PM, she'd be able to gather up just as much as any forum-er, yeah.

fixed*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fixed*

<33 Thank you x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danasjucesutra
    danasjucesutra Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well i sent ticket and got answer that they still didnt gave to all but will, then i asked till wich date should all get and my ticket was closed and deleted with no reason..
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, you're not supposed to discuss communications from the support GMs on the forum, but most likely they couldn't tell you a date because they're handling things on a case by case basis, having to review logs and sending compensation personally, not in an automated manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well i sent ticket and got answer that they still didnt gave to all but will, then i asked till wich date should all get and my ticket was closed and deleted with no reason..

They will give it out as soon as the sales end. That is what im pretty sure about.
    They gave away gold to some players and noticed that they actually used it to BUY things from the boutique, even more as MoGs, Tiger packs and Wratih badges are out. They will probably give it away when the sale ends and then wait some time to make a popular sale again, so the people will spend the money when theres no sale. Or theyll make a trash sale right after the current ends and gold is given out.

This is the only reason i can think of. It wont be that hard to check the databases if they already gave away lots of gold and then, suddenly, they stop. If it just takes some time, they would give away gold in constant waves, but the way it is now it looks again as theyre just trying to make some time.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I dont know if you guys saw recent post by GM on this topic:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032342&postcount=15

Hello everyone,

Indeed some accounts have recently received 10 Gold, but this is not the final compensation. We are still currently discussing the final reward for everyone, but as for now I cannot comment further on the exact nature of it.

We will soon communicate more on that topic, thank you for your patience,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I dont know if you guys saw recent post by GM on this topic:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032342&postcount=15

Hello everyone,

Indeed some accounts have recently received 10 Gold, but this is not the final compensation. We are still currently discussing the final reward for everyone, but as for now I cannot comment further on the exact nature of it.

We will soon communicate more on that topic, thank you for your patience,

Thanks, added it into the sticky.
    NOT A SINGLE ADMIN SAID THIS

the only info we have is what is said in the "regarding the morai rollback thread" is written by a forum mod named OPKossy, someone who knows no more than any normal pwi player.

These are only assumptions she made after getting to know FROM A NORMAL PLAYER that there were zen put into accounts on morai and that SOME still haven't gotten it.

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM ANY ADMIN OF ANY KIND AND THE INFO IN THE OFFICIAL STICKY IS MISLEADING.

Please relay to the public that these are not official words but just vague assumptions.

We do sometimes get communications from the US gms that you guys don't when it comes to what's going on with this type of thing when we ask. Not usually, but occasionally. Usually only a few minutes before they tell everyone else anyway, and never when they are deciding what to do still. This is especially when there aren't bans or anything of that nature involved. Kossy may have received such a message, I'm not sure. But nevertheless it is official now. Thank you for the concern about the quality of the stickies, you are right that only baseless speculation shouldn't be put into that type of sticky. It wasn't the case this time but we'll be keep note of that in the future. ^^

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kossy is a double post merging tranny >:E

wow x5 exp i wonder if that stacks with rebirth x4 exp b:laughb:laughb:laugh if it does, just WOW lol

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1662261
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    New update from Regerem:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032532&postcount=19

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on the compensation topic: management found a potential agreement on the final compensation and we should be allowed to communicate about it soon. Hopefully by tomorrow of Friday if everything goes according to plan.

I know that a lot of you are growing impatient and again I want to thank you for your patience on this matter.

Also his answer to some questions ppl asked:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032542&postcount=20

Everyone will get compensated; once the final decision is taken we will move forward with compensating all the Morai players that meet the criteria mentioned earlier.

Additionally my days in PWE are almost over, since this Friday will be my last day in the company. A new CM team will soon take over though. I've pushed again for a higher priority on the EU forums but this is a really time consuming job on the IT side. I nevertheless stressed the urgency to get it done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • pewpew222
    pewpew222 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, finally some truthful information, thanks b:thanks

Can't someone just flush that annachannibonana troll from the forums? with that knowitall attitude "im-here-to-cear-missunderstandings" trying to make posts like a gm without knowing shiet, the only thing is doing is confusing the hell out of many players...
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    New update from Regerem:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032532&postcount=19

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on the compensation topic: management found a potential agreement on the final compensation and we should be allowed to communicate about it soon. Hopefully by tomorrow of Friday if everything goes according to plan.

I know that a lot of you are growing impatient and again I want to thank you for your patience on this matter.

Also his answer to some questions ppl asked:

http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032542&postcount=20

Everyone will get compensated; once the final decision is taken we will move forward with compensating all the Morai players that meet the criteria mentioned earlier.

Additionally my days in PWE are almost over, since this Friday will be my last day in the company. A new CM team will soon take over though. I've pushed again for a higher priority on the EU forums but this is a really time consuming job on the IT side. I nevertheless stressed the urgency to get it done.

Why do I get the feeling we're screwed good on this one: A lot of players gotten the 1000 zen part of the compensation and nobody else has yet and we're nearing a week further. Does the new team even know about the 1000 zen or are we only going to get a compensation code from here on?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Why do I get the feeling we're screwed good on this one: A lot of players gotten the 1000 zen part of the compensation and nobody else has yet and we're nearing a week further. Does the new team even know about the 1000 zen or are we only going to get a compensation code from here on?

Wasn't that already answered via http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032342&postcount=15 which was posted before? b:question
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • danasjucesutra
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Wasn't that already answered via http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1032342&postcount=15 which was posted before? b:question

thats not an answer..he didnt say that he will give us that 10g or not,just final compensation and that final will get this guys with zhen too..Just im afraid this guys got ingame money but we will get something like hypers or some worthless thing..And its known that only ppl with zhen history got 1000zhen..
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014

dear kossy the 1000 zhen compensation might be awesome for the average of the players

but for the very endgame\cashers\heavy merchs thats spitting in our faces

i got 10gold compensation in front of almost 2.5 to 3bill loss w\o counting the zhen i charged that had not been refunded yet and the replies i am having to tickets are having no sense

like: we have sent you a refund already, but that never happened, my gold balance didnt change since the rollback.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Tiberius - Morai
    Tiberius - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    10 Gold doesnt make up for the 5 A-Class cards and 3 S-Class cards i lost-the drop rate of those cards =much more than 10 worthless gold...

The ticket i posted havent got a reply yet either.I dont see the point of doing anything pwi related anymore.

It is sad to see how pwi ended up after the excitement that were created of Arch stud. return... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rcilis-HT
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    10 Gold doesnt make up for the 5 A-Class cards and 3 S-Class cards i lost-the drop rate of those cards =much more than 10 worthless gold...

The ticket i posted havent got a reply yet either.I dont see the point of doing anything pwi related anymore.

It is sad to see how pwi ended up after the excitement that were created of Arch stud. return... b:sad
    but it would make others happy if you dont have such cards right b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • danasjucesutra
    edited January 2014
    So no news about compensation and its saturday?!You said it will be known on friday for sure b:angry
  • Brett - Morai
    Brett - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey mate, at least they are actually communicating with us now. I don't mind waiting it out
  • miaumiorlau
    miaumiorlau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey mate, at least they are actually communicating with us now. I don't mind waiting it out

this u call comunicate?
  • Brett - Morai
    Brett - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    this u call comunicate?

You prefer when they said nothing to us at all? about anything? It's one day late, don't get your knickers in a twist :P
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have maybe twice in 4 years gotten a timely and useful reply to any question either here or in the previous and especially not in the current "ticket" system.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dunno about that. I pushed in a ticket about the DQ points system not working two days ago, today it's up and running, with the points backlog applied to it. Sure, their replies on how they deal with cheaters and/or scammers are rather short, but that's something else then tech problems. I don't care about replies to tickets I sent - as long as the problems therein get solved.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • danasjucesutra
    edited January 2014
    3days later, still nothing? And u are trying to tell me they care for us?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    3days later, still nothing? And u are trying to tell me they care for us?

Wow... maybe you should check what they post for yourself before jumping to conclusions.
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow... maybe you should check what they post for yourself before jumping to conclusions.

A guy leaving staff?Alright...however i sitll don't get what the compensation is,we were supposed to get info last Friday?So wdf dude?
  • Drakenfeld - Morai
    Drakenfeld - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So it seems the GM's ( Or whoever works on the compensation ) Meant thursday / friday January 2379, So don't be so impatient.... only 365 years to go :))
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For the moment, there is still no post at all from the person that must replace Regerem (the french CM that left PWE last week). So... don't expect too much some improvement regarding communication.
    (We must be patient though because this might be better for them not to rush anything anymore)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • justinas91111
    justinas91111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And still no news about the compensation and no zen also
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    For the moment, there is still no post at all from the person that must replace Regerem (the french CM that left PWE last week). So... don't expect too much some improvement regarding communication.
    (We must be patient though because this might be better for them not to rush anything anymore)

Considering how long even this side of the ocean has gone without a permanent CM, I have to admit I am kinda worried on that end.

The German forums still have a CM, it seems, but he's far less active and I didn't see many updates there that weren't copy/pasting what Regerem had already said.