mrgene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    barbs who ask FC squad to pay x00k coins for repair back in the day
    and barbs who ask for drops in silvery flow now
    apparently that's the thing in LC
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Even though the cost of re-feeding is completeily negligible: the concept that venos are the only class that have an expense for duels, because if their pets get killed in duels they still lose loyalty and have to be fed.

* Veno's that over write amp with CRUSH VIGOR on bosses. Not okay! the bosses DON'T NEED CHI. geeze.
    *dizzy* W-wha........ --oh right, demons get chi for using that skill[I think]. Still dumb OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    - Cashers who think theyre god because they "keep the game free", what is totally wrong.
    Even worser if they dont wanna see how they ruin the gameplay and market for non-CSers and then QQ because this game goes more and more expensive.
    I dont mind if someone CS for fashion, charms, flyers or mounts. But people CSing thousands of dollars for gear does not only unbalance ingame, it results in updates and expansions for CSers only because PWE doesnt see any need of supporting farmers and merchants anymore. If you dont care about the results, at least say it straight out and stop using that stupid "We keep the game free"-excuse. Im tired of that. There might be people who dont have time to farm everything, but even if you have a good reason to CS it doesnt change the fact that the high prices are your own fault as well. Accept that.

- People who PM me with any language other than english (unless i have a name clearly based on it) . They can just pm me and ask if im french, german or russian. But asking me in french if im french is just annoying.

-People raging about deaths. Especially with high-lvl cleric in squad ... Sure, most of the time you want to avoid deaths. But wether youre in PK, dungeons or just questing - dying is a part of the game and theres no point in raging, especially not if its your own fault.

-People using too vulgar Usernames. I think i never saw so many stupid names as on Morai. It really crosses the line sometimes, and if im not in totally need for a certain class i wont invite them, what is usually the result of them being in my BL and i dont even see their PMs.

- People raging about other ones because theyre not experienced in every high lvl dungeon.

-Factions that ignore everyone whos not using TS.

-People who think theyre god and if theyre proven wrong by anyone , they kiss
    his as.s and act nice while talking bad behind their back. Same with people who doesnt talk at all or are just unfriendly to everyone unless they meet some High-LvL WC spammer, mod or GM (yeah, sometimes they do exist xD) and are kssing his as.s as well.
    In general, people kissing other peoples as.sses.

-And, what really is the worst : People who got Plvled to 101, CSed 99,9 percent of their r9rr + 12 and never actually played, but think they can call other people fail or noob because their 101+ doesnt have that gear. There is other gear that is fine at this lvl, even if it is not OP as hell. I know 2 certain archers who clearly follow that "money over skill"-rule and insult everyone who doesnt. One insulted me directly, saying i was a noob because i actually quested on my lowbie and the other one is a famous archer on Morai, what is pretty much because of that BS (s)hes posting in WC.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1. World Chat is used by only about the same 30 people on HT on any given day these days. It may as well be called yellow faction chat because that is all it amounts to.

2. Horn spam covering up my bag during toad boss when I have the axe.

3. All the good holy pill giving dailies being temporary, and in the case of the frigid bay one...totally unannounced and also one of the few ways to get primordial blood. I missed the first few days of it because it hadn't become common knowledge yet.

4. The same 5 people exclusively forming flowsilver squads, and 3 of them I refuse to squad with. Also, "requiring" barbs for flowsilver so that anyone (like me) not prepared to spend 30-50 teles on forming a squad is pretty much not going to bother.

5. Endless universe taking forever to find people for, even longer to actually GET THEM INSIDE, and then another 20 minutes of telling them the principals of how to run from A to B. Some get to b without taking the quest. Some run as soon as they port.

Some run after they get to B. 90% of the people in Epsilon die screaming WTF?! even after you tell them. How people ever managed to do old school full RBs like I had to do, with digging and auras, and no free rez scrolls , blows my mind when something as simple as EU gives people the herpy derps.

6. Mystics are NOT able to summon ANYTHING in the AEU final boss fight, or at least in anywhere I should have been standing for its duration. Wouldn't be a problem if not for...

7. Endgame toons with just over 4k hp. I don't even know how a bm or a psy can manage to get to lv 101+ and not be anywhere close to 5k hp, or in the psy's case why they aren't in white voodoo full time after they have already died 7+ times getting one shot by EVERY attack tossed at them in that BH.

8. People that WC about having to dig 100 whatevers in Cube. We get it, people are jerks, and you are just feeding the trolls. The same goes for people that link their bh rewards as if they were somehow novel and unprecedented. I wonder how many of them are simply linking the same 5m cards every day to make us all jelly.

9. There having never been a time in the last 5 years where the game wasn't broken in at least a dozen ways and fixed (if ever) MONTHS or years after the problems were WIDELY documented.

10. That PWI staff is probably outnumbered by the mods on this forum 9:1. That it has gone through more CMs than ANY community I have EVER heard of, and is currently without one for months now. Not that you could really tell the difference at all.

11. The mods on these forums are more active posters than the players. Not really a bad thing per se, but compared to literally ANY other forum for ANYTHING in the history of the internet...this place is DEAD.

12. New fash, flyers, mounts etc. NEVER being added to the CS apart from packs. Well fash is very rarely, but flyers? Its been years. About as long ago as the last time I bought any zen actually.

13. There isn't a portal back outside an instance at the end of it. Or alternatively TP has a ridiculous 1 hour CD. I get that its not supposed to always be there to save you from open pk or whatever, and that people are forced to buy incense....but its just a total dbag move that pretty much any game would avoid. At the very least most games let you buy town portal items from NPC merchants. I use event gold for them if I can't be bothered to walk out or get timer.

14. It takes 20 minutes to reset an instance. You should be able to open a new one WHENEVER you want without needing to remake a squad with a new leader or other annoyance.

15. Instances don't drop enough loot for everyone in the squad. Back when people still ran TT for mats, I rarely did it because I knew that I'd likely waste my time for a 60k drop...if I got anything at all. Nirvana? Lunar? Warsong? Flowsilver? You either accept random is random, or have a carefully laid out system to share loot. It should be automatic. If something drops, everyone gets one put in their bag. If class specific especially.

Who in the hell has the time and resources to waste hours and hours running these instances...most of which aren't that fun to begin with...to have only enough loot for 2-3 people. Its bs. At least we seem to have moved away from that system of barbs and clerics getting 90% of the drops.

Mostly due to less people playing barbs and clerics, which we are being punished more and more for with every new instance.

16. Weeks where Qingzi isn't on the Nuema list b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Opheliella - Sanctuary
    Opheliella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    - Political conversations in WC >_> Or anywhere.

- High levels who die in low-level BHs like 39-59 because they insist on pulling everything to show off even when they can't handle it. Yesterday, I got a 90-ish RB seeker to do my BH39; he pulled all the mobs in the rooms between Calcid and Trioc together, died to the explody ones, and then raged at me for not healing him when he hadn't even drawn aggro from the vast majority of them. Also, he didn't have tons of HP, but for the amount of HP he had and the damage he was taking from all the mobs, my heals were rather ineffective.

- People who take the game too personally, usually guys who bring their significant other to PK/NW, and then rage at whomever kills her.

- People who think PWI is a season of All My Children

- People who believe they are white knights and are there to 'save the day;' act like they are pained and brooding martyrs to the service they render, especially in squads. I see this a lot from assassins, BMs, seekers and other clerics.

- People who can't take jokes/take the game too seriously and any attempt to lighten the situation with humor is treated as though offensive. See this a lot from people who believe their role in a squad or faction is more important than it actually is >_>

- People in your faction who are usually very quiet and don't say anything. Then all of a sudden they rage from the shadows that NO ONE IS HELPING ME when they never asked for help, and continue thus even when someone, usually very promptly, asks them what exactly they need help with. See this a lot from powerleveling nubs addicted to FCC but too poor to afford rooms.
    Rubyfruit - fox disguised as a tin can
    Haromir - healing rainbow
    Nuditea - axe body spray
    Opheliora - the mullet is mightier than the scythe
    Wandering aimlessly through Burning Heart since June 09.
  • mrgene
    mrgene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    LFM 9x reborn FC link wep b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Even though the cost of re-feeding is completeily negligible: the concept that venos are the only class that have an expense for duels, because if their pets get killed in duels they still lose loyalty and have to be fed.

*dizzy* W-wha........ --oh right, demons get chi for using that skill[I think]. Still dumb OTL

Archers do too. All of their attacks cost coin, even auto attacks. Which is more guaranteed a cost than the veno one. Ofc duels that are actually interesting will be ones in which people use resources they have to replace though.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I need bigger bag, even with super bag, my BM only have one space left since she's carrying full set of weapon and aps gear, apo items, quest items and others b:cry

Want to buy>pet with bag or a slave with more bag b:surrender

Not to mention my bank is full to (all slot including mat slot), in all toons b:cry

b:surrender Yeah I like to collect junks an collectibles

Another pet peeves :

"With great update comes great bug" --PWI-- b:chuckle
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The thing that annoys me most in the entire game are the people who wills top just outside of my BB on purpose to make me feel useless. Just a little heads up like "I don't need BB here" would be nice, I could not BB and help DD if you don't need it. The fact that the area of effect is visible now, I can see people doing this now on purpose. No more excuses, no more "oops"

Give us clerics a heads up before the fight, we don't have to do BB, not all clerics are stuck up, some of us(at least me) want to be useful.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People that WC "What's today's bh?"

Like, seriously... do you really need to waste a tele for a stupid question like that? Not that you're going to have to check the BH NPC to get it anyways...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eraldus wrote: »

Like, seriously... do you really need to waste a tele for a stupid question like that? Not that you're going to have to check the BH NPC to get it anyways...

Or even pay attention to the WC, chances are if people make 3 or more similar BH`s there in a row, well call it a wild stab in the dark... that is today`s BH!
  • Kassidee - Sanctuary
    Kassidee - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    - People wcing for people for BH, send pm, no reply then couple mintues later they wc again, still no reply, then wcing again for a cleric. If you want a specfic class, state it from the beginning.

- Asking for rb people only in WC. I have rebirthed but whats wrong with toons that havent? Your not gonna explode if you come in contact with one.

- forming a sq only to have a person go afk without telling anyone.

All I can thnk of right now.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/0ecb5a80-3714-4459-ac21-81c49e63a21c_zpsb7333129.jpg
    When people say "no reply=no thx" as if saying No thanks to like maybe 2 pms is that hard, or a simple WC "full/sold all ty" afterwards in wc is so hard. >> The people who do this usually dont' even have anything good.

A lot of the time you'll have a LOT of pms so that's a problem, and using another tele for saying full ty when they are 18k each on DW, is not something I ever intend to do so long as they are above 10k.

Also when I world chat for spots for a cave, I may either say "No reply/invite=full" because I get blue walls of chat for many many things...bhs, fc, so on.

But if i ever get just 1 or 2 PMs, I will respond "full sorry" if I'm in the mood.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eraldus wrote: »

Not really a pet peeve of mine, but when it does happen with obscure question they always then WC a few seconds later "Thanks everyone". It'd be nice that since they were looking for the answer maybe they could announce it when they heard it for other people, too. Specially for questions like "Where do I get the stone of recreation?" Since having a stone of recreation and a stone of restoration confused alot of people. Rather than waste a tele saying thanks, say thanks and the answer they got.

And my biggest pet peeves lately have been the the abbreviations 'abba' and 'rb'. Abaddon has one 'b'. Why shorten a word then add extra letters? Abba was a *** band from the 80s. I don't want to do BHs inside of them. And with Reincarnation the new expansion is called New Horizon and rerolling is termed reawakening. No where in any quest is there "rebirthing" or an abbreviation for 'rb'. Rb has always meant the instance of rebirth (gamma or delta or GV (goddess valley) if from Lost City server ), or its meant red bubble, the opposite of blue bubble. Don't know where people got rb from but it doesn't stand for anything in this expansion. I've tried to use RA and people are like "wut?" and I've had to explain its called reawakening.
  • Genehoang - Lost City
    Genehoang - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol yeah I've always noticed BH ABBA b:chuckle b:laugh
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I"m going to touch upon PWI Guild Pet Peeves:

- Someone given a high rank >

- flirts and monopolizes guild chat
    - is low to mid level and new the game
    - never helps but is always being helped
    - hits a higher low level > and makes another alt
    - their alts are placed in the same guild > expecting help
    - everything they say others drool over
    - they ask for things or complain about not having
    - bossy
    - only their buds are responded to > all else ignored
    - unless, they are needed to kill a boss

If you are a Leader and you see your good people leaving and do not know why. I'd suggest you put an alt in your legion no one knows about, say by on your main while logging the alt and seeing who the real trouble makers are.

I have see person A stomp and throw tantrums and quit guild - because person B and C were acting badly. So B and C get kicked and A gets invited back, ranked and coooed over. Next day, person A is doing exactly what B and C did to others.

It's much like this.

If you are a Leader, or a Director or a Marshall and you value that tag, and rank - earn it. You don't leave a guild to it's own devices. You don't get back to your leveling and help out either select people or maybe now and then when your not busy.

We also quit because it's us - helping those crying out in GC for help. While you the Leader, the Director, the Marshalls and even Executives > ignore it. But we see you out doing your own thing or your pet guildies get help.

And rank is something people are proud of and it should be earned. When you toss it around to your friends - make sure you gave it to them because they earned it... not merely because they were your friend.

Same thing with spouses. It is not a requirement to make your partner also the Director and their alts Officers. They should earn it also.

That is my biggest issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I"m going to touch upon PWI Guild Pet Peeves:

- Someone given a high rank >

- flirts and monopolizes guild chat
    - is low to mid level and new the game
    - never helps but is always being helped
    - hits a higher low level > and makes another alt
    - their alts are placed in the same guild > expecting help
    - everything they say others drool over
    - they ask for things or complain about not having
    - bossy
    - only their buds are responded to > all else ignored
    - unless, they are needed to kill a boss

If you are a Leader and you see your good people leaving and do not know why. I'd suggest you put an alt in your legion no one knows about, say by on your main while logging the alt and seeing who the real trouble makers are.

I have see person A stomp and throw tantrums and quit guild - because person B and C were acting badly. So B and C get kicked and A gets invited back, ranked and coooed over. Next day, person A is doing exactly what B and C did to others.

It's much like this.

If you are a Leader, or a Director or a Marshall and you value that tag, and rank - earn it. You don't leave a guild to it's own devices. You don't get back to your leveling and help out either select people or maybe now and then when your not busy.

We also quit because it's us - helping those crying out in GC for help. While you the Leader, the Director, the Marshalls and even Executives > ignore it. But we see you out doing your own thing or your pet guildies get help.

And rank is something people are proud of and it should be earned. When you toss it around to your friends - make sure you gave it to them because they earned it... not merely because they were your friend.

Same thing with spouses. It is not a requirement to make your partner also the Director and their alts Officers. They should earn it also.

That is my biggest issue.

all this is so true, rank is earned not handed out like candy, it's one reason why some factions die out.
    edited January 2014
    Clerics who don`t ****ing purify in flowsilver palace, had enough with random people, either make all instances brainless to run or force feed skills to people!
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The new boutique system that doesn't ask u if your sure u want to buy something in which case u accidentally buy more than u want!( tactic used to make us use up my gold faster and buy more!)
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People that buy a skillbook not partaking to their class, who then wonder why they can't learn it. f:horror
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    People that buy a skillbook not partaking to their class, who then wonder why they can't learn it. f:horror

Uuu, love the siggy b:heart
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Clerics who don`t ****ing purify in flowsilver palace, had enough with random people, either make all instances brainless to run or force feed skills to people!

I was level 90 and ran a FB69 with a Cleric, who needed the 20-20-20 done and the bosses (but had no wine).

So I bust my way through ALL of the mobs - and explain to them - You need to Purify me so I can kill them. I told them to jump in the water and swim to bottom to stay safe if things go all wrong.

They invited a BM that felt.. he .. in all of his 80 levels and 60 TT gear, could tank them (the last two bosses in 69).

And he gave me lip when I killed the turtle - which is.. in the water where I want them to dive into if.. things go wrong.

Please do not tell me you know more than me.. when you zip past me, grab the boss, grab the adds (add-on mobs) - and commence to try to tank them all.

As I aoed and killed the ads and started tanking - I am saying Purify us.. and ... nothing. But the cleric does come closer to take hits at the boss.

So.. yeah.. it unfolded like that. Did they dive into the lake? No.

Did they run through my very nicely cleaned none-wined FB to the very beginning - using speed pots I did not have ? Yes.

There is something to be said for fixed squads..... They give you less headaches, you trust each other more over time - and usually there is no WC because the mat holder force-dced and has not been seen again.

Ah.. this is why I miss the PvP servers.... Boot from squad and kill > for being such a know it all id-iot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
    edited January 2014
    I was level 90 and ran a FB69 with a Cleric, who needed the 20-20-20 done and the bosses (but had no wine).

So I bust my way through ALL of the mobs - and explain to them - You need to Purify me so I can kill them. I told them to jump in the water and swim to bottom to stay safe if things go all wrong.

They invited a BM that felt.. he .. in all of his 80 levels and 60 TT gear, could tank them (the last two bosses in 69).

And he gave me lip when I killed the turtle - which is.. in the water where I want them to dive into if.. things go wrong.

Please do not tell me you know more than me.. when you zip past me, grab the boss, grab the adds (add-on mobs) - and commence to try to tank them all.

As I aoed and killed the ads and started tanking - I am saying Purify us.. and ... nothing. But the cleric does come closer to take hits at the boss.

So.. yeah.. it unfolded like that. Did they dive into the lake? No.

Did they run through my very nicely cleaned none-wined FB to the very beginning - using speed pots I did not have ? Yes.

There is something to be said for fixed squads..... They give you less headaches, you trust each other more over time - and usually there is no WC because the mat holder force-dced and has not been seen again.

Ah.. this is why I miss the PvP servers.... Boot from squad and kill > for being such a know it all id-iot.

Best part is we had 2 clerics, even after I shouted to purify me when I got the frog`s dot I did not receive it (the 1st freezing boss`s lame dot is also bad, luckily it stopped after ate a nice chunk from my charm), it`s frustrating because in random squads I know they will not do normal runs so people can get missed kills, people get their **** done and bail, I always stay and help if they plan on making even though I don`t need it, every day I`m more and more disgusted by players I encounter, it`s good to wreck your nerves with these kind of people. b:angry (before smb. shouts you can spark to purify ble ble ble, I didn`t have enough chi and so on)

And as G. Carlin has said "I don`t have pet peeves, I have major psychotic ****ing hatreds..." when it comes to this kind of situation.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Uuu, love the siggy b:heart
    I'm glad someone else enjoys it! f:cute

To the Cleric adventures... Speechless. Suppose some people should take into account that playing a certain class might not exactly be for them if they do not use the skills a team relies on and expects them to use at the appropriate times.
    'Tis sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A lot of new clerics never learn the value of Purify until their FB69, if then, and don't have Purify above level 1 if they've even learned it... especially now that we don't have 3+ out of squad clerics trying to keep a 6x barb alive for a squad's Krimson kill, like when I was new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Whats starting to tick me off is more and more things getting a time limit (fash n flyers) or less and less thing being able to put into the account stash. The 3*s being decomped into perfect stones and Wang Tsai giving out perfect stones instead of blinking poultices, which to me seem more useful to a player of any level.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A lot of new clerics never learn the value of Purify until their FB69, if then, and don't have Purify above level 1 if they've even learned it... especially now that we don't have 3+ out of squad clerics trying to keep a 6x barb alive for a squad's Krimson kill, like when I was new.

In my opinion BH/FB69 is one of the best cave for clerics to learn their class, to learn to keep a squad alive with healing skills and purify beside just sit in BB, but unfortunately more and more people skip BH for FC.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014

A lot of new clerics dont even do their fb69 anymore b:chuckle
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    - People who beg to run a specific instance with you and tell you that they are newb at it, but would you be patient and teach them? Sure, I love helping people. Squad is made, everyone's inside, we're all in Ventrilo, and explaining what needs to be done. The 'newb' dies. Obviously you didn't hear when others said you needed to stay back and not run into the lava? The newb comes back, no buffs, no chi, and dies again because they rush the boss and are one-shot. This repeats for the third time, and mysteriously, while others are holding the boss for the newb to get back from Death #3 or 4, so they will get the quest, they drop squad.

Okay, not a problem if you DCed. Newb comes back after a time when the boss should be dead, instance over, and in or in PM says, "Sorry, I DCed." But, this same person or people do this REPEATEDLY. It's pathological. Claim they wish to learn, don't listen when you explain things, then when they repeatedly die, drop squad. Whine to their friends immediately after that they really need to do this instance, that they are a newb, would someone teach them?
    It's a pattern. They can't bear to die/fail. They keep hoping they will find that magic squad that allows them to shine with this new place they aren't familiar with. Yeah, I won't squad with that idiot ever again, and I will gladly discourage others from doing so, too.

- People who start a different new faction weekly, and then spam the hell out of WC to recruit.

That is just two. Don't want to bore anyone with the rest of my (long) list.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    People that doesn't write my name correctly which happen a lot.