No more threads about Morai Rollback?/Morai Server Discussion Thread

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why do they need a **** load of threads on the same topic? Use the sticky if you want what you have to say to matter...I guess. :)
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    no comments on ****ty sticky and he don't update the 10 gold so why shouldn't people get to know this??? getting this deleted over and over

Apparently 10 gold is dropping in to random morai people's wallets [ go check yours you might have 10 shiny treats ]

Concern: not everyone who was online under the time of the problems have gotten these 10 gold. ( yet )

and please don't stick this thread into that other one. i'm not breaking against anything you mods said. AND DON'T REMOVE IT

" Players (I myself am included in that) can post about it, and a new thread can be made about it, as long as it does not ask a question that has been answered in the sticky, as well as not falling into the category of flaming and insulting one another, as the previous Morai thread had turned into. "
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    no comments on ****ty sticky and he don't update the 10 gold so why shouldn't people get to know this??? getting this deleted over and over

For the sake of all that's just look in your inbox before you get yourself in major trouble for what should be a negligible mistake.

Good grief.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lschtar - Morai
    Lschtar - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    still got nothing ...
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i got mine 10 gold,on my cleric used the gold for wings of daodelios and 7 orbs 1 star
    great conpansate b:victory
  • Dolcce - Lost City
    Dolcce - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I like bananas

..... and apples
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    but not all. not even accounts that we're logged in on the compensation timezone.

also is this all?... other server get 3 orbs we get 10 gold? that's a 125 gold difference..

Did you read the post about it?.. they say it may take a while to get it for all ppl.. thats why I wait few more days and not start panicing that I don't have them yet. I believe they do as they say and if I dont resieve those ZEN in 2 days i submit tickets. that's all.
    And in my opinion even hou I lost things... this is really good deal.
  • sylgja
    sylgja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got all my charged gold back right on my account, but received no mail about it afaik, so people who charged zen and were waiting for payback might just want to check boutique. All was there.
  • Annabonana - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Did you read the post about it?.. they say it may take a while to get it for all ppl.. thats why I wait few more days and not start panicing that I don't have them yet. I believe they do as they say and if I dont resieve those ZEN in 2 days i submit tickets. that's all.
    And in my opinion even hou I lost things... this is really good deal.

actually that post was made by opkossy after reading my post and knowing no more than i do. it's just his assumption and nothing more.
  • danasjucesutra
    danasjucesutra Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Guys when will we get our compensation? It seems like only ppl who charged zen or guys who did for free offers got theirs? GMs dont reply on mine ticket so any idea whats happening?
    b:angry
  • Orvet - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Guys when will we get our compensation? It seems like only ppl who charged zen or guys who did for free offers got theirs? GMs dont reply on mine ticket so any idea whats happening?
    b:angry

No idea, I have been wondering same thing... stalked my ZEN stat all day long and still nothing..
    But I think we should give them some time.. after all pwi is full of players, so I supose and believe that it would be quit imposible to get it to all in one day.
  • Annabonana - Morai
    edited January 2014
    So since a lot of people still haven't gotten their 1000 zen people are starting to make up theories about why these certaint groups of people do not get their zen. i'm here to clear up missunderstandings by telling you what sort of accounts have gotten the 10 gold already.

players with accounts like these that i know have gotten zen ( and some who serves up to the same conditions haven't aswell.
    Accounts that has been logged out for months and not on during the 05-08th of january.
    Accounts with characters under lvl 70
    Accounts that are not reborn.
    Accounts that has been on during the 05-08th of january.

if you are one of those that think you haven't gotten the 1000 zen because you are in one of these groups. stay patient.. it might show up.

For people that cannot read.
    Learn to read people.

a lot of people think they didn't get the zen because they belong to some group i listed.

i'm here to prove them wrong by telling them that in these groups i know of people that has gotten zen on their accounts.
  • askdk121391asdaq
    askdk121391asdaq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    All those compensations bla bla. The real question is when they are going to fix FWS? Most people are not able to craft their g16. G16 Daggers are simply not available on Morai.
  • NYRRAYN - Lost City
    NYRRAYN - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well i have played on Morai but was off line for a couple of months, just got back on there after this unexpected break, yet havent received the 10 gold compensation, will wait and see if it arrives since this problem is recent.....
  • Orvet - Morai
    edited January 2014
    So since a lot of people still haven't gotten their 1000 zen people are starting to make up theories about why these certaint groups of people do not get their zen. i'm here to clear up missunderstandings by telling you what sort of accounts have gotten the 10 gold already.

Accounts that has been logged out for months and not on during the 05-08th of january.
    Accounts with characters under lvl 70
    Accounts that are not reborn.
    Accounts that has been on during the 05-08th of january.

if you are one of those that think you haven't gotten the 1000 zen because you are in one of these groups. stay patient.. it might show up.

I have been online that time and still nothing... i will wait little more but my patience has its limits.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That post is making little sense to me, both not logged on and logged on during the time should wait for the zen to show up? with those 2 contradicting groups it already means nobody has it yet and everyone should wait, when that isn't the case and some people have it already.
    Also compensation is usually always for those who logged on during the time where the problem occured. So people who haven't logged on during 05-01->08-01 probably don't get compensation as they didn't notice a thing from it.

As far as I can tell people who have recharged on some day has gotten the zen already, or people with a billing profile.
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was on during the period and i have loss like everyone else who have been on.My character is above lv 70 but i havent got 1k zen.Imo only accounts who have alot of money got make up not to rage quit cuz they are important for the community,as long as there is some1 to buy gold game will keep running.Poor people with 5-10mil in their account worth nothing obviously,which is kinda sad.I got to this conclusion cuz only rich people claim they recieved the compensation of 10 gold.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014

As far as I can tell people who have recharged on some day has gotten the zen already, or people with a billing profile.

Yup this makes more sense than all anna's posts together. But I still believe everyone will get their 10 gold eventually, just be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Annabonana - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Learn to read people.

a lot of people think they didn't get the zen because they belong to some group i listed.

i'm here to prove them wrong by telling them that in these groups i know of people that has gotten zen on their accounts.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    erm

i am still waiting my zhen refund, and my tickets are w\o reply
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • arcueid0ani
    arcueid0ani Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi!

My friend and me have 70+ character is EU server, my friend got it today... but me... nothing.
    My other friend has belove 70, she will not get anything because she has small characters?

Canaan_Ani
  • qsdmgfqmlgkjqsdf
    qsdmgfqmlgkjqsdf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well i kinda checked all my accounts one account didn't have 70+ wasn't online during monday-wensday still got 10g(not reborn), sin who was online during that time 100+ not reborn(other acc) didn't get anything so far so far for the good comunication that pwi served us as well "we will inform you as soon as we get an update" oh yeah sure we had to find it out by people who said it on world chat, as well i know some people who got like 16 acc which they just had as "buff acc" or "shop" acc gold on so in total some people got over 100G+ by just logging them for like 2 min or so while others received 10g which is a very small compensation if you compare what they other servers got for a rollback 3 +10 orbs(75G) they maybe better made it ip bound 1 reward and at least the same or a bigger value than what they gave to the last rollback on that other server. Oh well pwi keeps acting like they always do cash for them probs? nothing for the people: bad communication, bad recompansation and bad fixing b:victory
  • GoIdDust - Morai
    GoIdDust - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    as well; ws still not fixed, is this for all the servers who got prob this 10G compensation or does morai get another additional one? LACK OF COMMUNICATION FIX IT PWI!
  • Orvet - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Someone trhowed this idea that they senting the ZEN in albabetic order.... in my opinion it would actually make sence, I havent got my gold/zen yet and my all chars name start with O (and account name with P) and someone in our faction got it already since theyrs start with A..
    my thoughts only. it just would make sence for all this waiting b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Merged the zen thread into here to keep morai threads in one place. Look to the sticky for actual GM announcements regarding this matter.b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • danasjucesutra
    danasjucesutra Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still no info about missing compensation zhen? Im not angry cuz i didnt got in same time like others but im angry cuz i got no info whats happening..I wanna rcover my loss of money/exp too...Pls respond to us...
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Still no info about missing compensation zhen? Im not angry cuz i didnt got in same time like others but im angry cuz i got no info whats happening..I wanna rcover my loss of money/exp too...Pls respond to us...

I'm not a GM and it's the weekend so you'll probably get a response on Monday at the earliest. From your own GMs.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The admins said it'd take a while to get to everyone. A friend of mine who played got his. Me and another friend have not. If it's not there by next week I'll just send a ticket in. Frell, people are impatient here...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • justinas91111
    justinas91111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I still havent got my gold :/
  • Veronicahunn - Archosaur
    Veronicahunn - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The admins said it'd take a while to get to everyone. A friend of mine who played got his. Me and another friend have not. If it's not there by next week I'll just send a ticket in. Frell, people are impatient here...

NOT A SINGLE ADMIN SAID THIS

the only info we have is what is said in the "regarding the morai rollback thread" is written by a forum mod named OPKossy, someone who knows no more than any normal pwi player.

Edit: It appears that 1000 ZEN is involved in the additional compensation. To claim this ZEN, please go to your wallet and select the game and server to receive it on. This is the equivalent of 10 gold ingame. Do note that not all player have received this yet, as it may take some time for all players to get this.

These are only assumptions she made after getting to know FROM A NORMAL PLAYER that there were zen put into accounts on morai and that SOME still haven't gotten it.

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM ANY ADMIN OF ANY KIND AND THE INFO IN THE OFFICIAL STICKY IS MISLEADING.

Please relay to the public that these are not official words but just vague assumptions.