Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

*leaves stomach relief stuffies for ven*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

well this thread has been ... intense O.ob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    x3 It gets that way.
    Thank you for the hugs and stomach things :3 *gives nuzzles*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

D:!!! Noooo!
    *lifts up the side of box and pulls out Kris with deerfox vines* *protective huggles* >:!!

She can't be a mod, doesn't have the willpower to be an evil villian who closes necro'd threads that mean something to peopleb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    She can't be a mod, doesn't have the willpower to be an evil villian who closes necro'd threads that mean something to peopleb:angry

>: Deerfoxes can't help it if they're protective of Krissies in boxes who weren't even bystanders x3 That has nothing to do with just buisness....
    \
    And that's why SweetieBot'll be closing all necro'd threads! *amused eartwitch*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Morning :O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Good Morning Desdi.

I have maxed-out "Arcane Sky X" any idea how to get "Mirage Sky" seems like less information about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, isn't this a waste of good forum database capacity. Still, if even the mods play...

8859?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

I think we need to unlock the next phase for Mirage Sky. I'm stuck at Arcane Sky X too.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, isn't this a waste of good forum database capacity. Still, if even (fix: mostily) the mods play...

8859?

*chuckles* Aside from a few informative people, like Bubbles, Desdi, Asty, Venus, (edits to include:: and Mayfly, among others [I tried to fix it, sorry OTL I'm rusty on names after a few months, damage done though I guess]), gms on the rare occasion, and the dying breed of other non-trolls, the entire forum is 'a waste of its own 'good forum database capacity'' x3.
    In it's defence, I've seen forums that are way worse and have 0 weight aka if you say you found information on the forums in-game, instead of sounding informed (like you often can from here if you read the right things), you'll be laughed at since it's /so bad/; those tend to have no moderation too and it's impossible to know what a thread is about at a given time since they derail so intenseily... like it's pointless to even try digging for information.
    I'd say pwi forums are surprisingily functional for a game's official (and not side-site) forum, especially given how it also has loads of qq....
    Though granted yes there are better ones

*babble babble I wasn't originally going to go on about that but then went on a whole thing and kasdngasg don't mind me......*

Euh what was the count again...
    3422 Kossy counts <3
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    a few informative people, like Bubbles, Desdi, Asty, Venus

The PWI Info Fox doesn't count as an informative person? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The PWI Info Fox doesn't count as an informative person? b:surrender

OTL You're an informative person dear, I was just listing examples x3 sorry I can't list everyone
    I'm a bit rusty here and felt like I was forgetting a few names that should be specified...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

Sometimes it's nice to be able to relax.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    No sitting down on the job kossy, you've got threads to clean, posts to scrub and don't forget to wipe below the lower depths! b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

... **** that noise!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Pfff :3 Kossy...

I was just drawing some deerfoxes because I've needed to for a while... and was practicing a new perspective spiral technique that works pretty well as long as you know how anatomy works
    So I drew the only other deerfox I know of (he took deerfox as a secondary species to give me company :3<3 so I can draw him as one) facing through the paper, and it's really cute/just has this innocent little face of 'hello I am here, I am a deerfox' and pfffffff x3
    it's ony really that way because it's a rough sketch so little circle eyes but it just makes me laugh

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

It's like poor Kris doesn't exist. I blame his post count. b:chuckle

I know right? D:

Kitty is sad now.

Edit: Wow, loads happened while I sleep xD.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I know right? D:

Kitty is sad now.

Edit: Wow, loads happened while I sleep xD.

>: *protective hugs* Yes, lots did
    And, well, post count....
    I have less post count than you, and Venu(oops no it was Kossy) tried to stick the 'head mod' sticker on me, so I'm sure yours is fine D:!
    x3 *purrs* 9380
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

*scratches fox ear*
    So how's everyone?
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014
    Options

>: *protective hugs* Yes, lots did
    And, well, post count....
    I have less post count than you, and Venu(oops no it was Kossy) tried to stick the 'head mod' sticker on me, so I'm sure yours is fine D:!
    x3 *purrs* 9380

xD, *hugs* How's everyone?

(I think we should have a "meet the mods" event xD, since there's not really a "meet the GM" thing anymore lol)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

I just asked that D:
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Kossy, can i inject you with rabies and loose you on the pwe staff because they stopped updating titles please?

I wanna change title because Zanryu's gone (and apparently thinks hes a she) and hes the only person on pwi who ever could match in pokemon, so i can now have "Perfect Worlds Resident Pokemon Master" as a title if someone would change b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014
    Options

I just asked that D:

Did you? *looks* D: Oops. Sorry :< *fluffs tail*
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Haha. So I was randomly browsing old pages in here and stumbled across the joys of randomness:
    3357 pokeballs thrown to capture Kossy but they all failed :(
    Hmmm, I'll throw one at you then!!!

Go Pokeball!!

*catches Pokeball with another pokeball*

Now my Pokedex is finally complete! b:laugh
    Pokeballception

Error 328: Ball not found.
    --2 months later when my numbers involved copy/pasting the posts in here they matched-

Pokeballception

Error 328: Ball not found.

Pfffft! Not a chance, Venus! X3

For those curious a lot of pages had their number off by 1 because someone deleted one of their super early posts in this thread in a war to get a specific number. b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

Haha. So I was randomly browsing old pages in here and stumbled across the joys of randomness:

--2 months later when my numbers involved copy/pasting the posts in here they matched-

For those curious a lot of pages had their number off by 1 because someone deleted one of their super early posts in this thread in a war to get a specific number. b:laugh

Hehe x3 I used to randomily read old posts in this thread all the time. Reading over old conversations is always great.

And, asdgknag whenever deleting of posts is mentioned I think of the time that Zan was doing that one thing because I whacked him playfully with a newspaper, and Decus had to come in here to 'protect' me, and I think Zan hit him, and then the mods cleaned up the whole mess, and I hid under a nest....... OTL
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Hehe x3 I used to randomily read old posts in this thread all the time. Reading over old conversations is always great.

And, asdgknag whenever deleting of posts is mentioned I think of the time that Zan was doing that one thing because I whacked him playfully with a newspaper, and Decus had to come in here to 'protect' me, and I think Zan hit him, and then the mods cleaned up the whole mess, and I hid under a nest....... OTL

And then we lost a good few numbers because the mods came back, saw the horrible trainwreck that happened to the thread, and sighed while dumping it in a trash can.

That was a bit of a pain to clean. Hiding under a nest was a good choice.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

That was a bit of a pain to clean. Hiding under a nest was a good choice.

'x3 We all remember 'the event', yes.
    Though I guess that could also be said as a name for the time there was a mass PM sent out....
    *facedesk*

Sorry it was a mess, aha
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Options

I blame the devs!
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014
    Options

I blame the devs!

I blame doge.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

I blame the devs!

*chuckles* Kossy <3

I'm still kind of glad that I can go back to those pages and, although 80% of what happened is missing, patch it together to go over what happened aka how Decus so wonderfully stepped in to help a deerfox :3 <33
    and euh
    I was going to make another point after that but I forgot what it was so just Decus OTL