Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    But Kossy, you don't have a heart ....

She's still warm and can make other people's hearts happy, though <3

b:chuckle, Vene, join me in bed and ill express some archer love
    Only if those loves are snuggles. And, Decus is an archer, too, you know :p he's taped up right now though....
    Incidentally, I won't sleep in an actual bed unless it's to sleep snuggled with someone else x3 otherwise I just sleep in a nest on the floor.
    480 is the next video quality :3 and slash or 3180

The quote messed up but it's obvious whos is whos, anyway, so I don't care \o/ *tired*

Edits:: *reads around new posts*
    I'm not sure if I've ever done it since Asty made it all fancy.

Sweetiebot, please analyze me

Also..

Sweetiebot, please analyze Desdi in bed
    Gecko, what is with you and in-beds tonight >:?]
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Only if those loves are snuggles.
    Me wants deerfoxy snuggles in exchange for archer love b:cute

Edits:: *reads around new posts*

Gecko, what is with you and in-beds tonight >:?]

I'm bored, and that was meant to be you, not Desdi, but I misstyped and decided to leave it, curious of sweetiebots response
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    1080p

I blame Gecko. b:pleased
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *walks back in, grows to giant cat size, glomps everyone.*

Nobody leaves. b:kiss
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    *walks back in, grows to giant cat size, glomps everyone.*

Nobody leaves. b:kiss

Leaves b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Me wants deerfoxy snuggles in exchange for archer love b:cute

Purr purr :3
    You'd have to stand right next to Kossy for me to be able to reach your shoulders, too x3 since I'm on her right now [and holding Decus' paw for morale support]
    *meowyawns*

And isn't that the highest video quality at least on YouTube, Kossy...? or was there one that was like 2080 after that or something , or 1400 or I don't even know...

*gentily licks Krissy's chestfur in greeting from shoulder spot* :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

Purr purr :3
    You'd have to stand right next to Kossy for me to be able to reach your shoulders, too x3 since I'm on her right now [and holding Decus' paw for morale support]

*Predicts events one month later*
    Doctor: Well, I'm sorry to say it Vene, but your tests came back positive, you have Kossytrolleitist.
    Vene: What is that? Is it serious?
    Doctor: I'm afraid its very serious, it is like having all know STDs, + a few undiscovered ones at once, coupled with llama face syndrome. It is a really terri...
    *Is interrupted by screams of agony from the next room*
    Decus: OH MY GOD IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD, JUST END MY SUFFERING! PLEASE PLEASE!
    Vene: Should've snuggled Gecko instead b:cry
    Doctor: take these pills 47 times a day, they will reduce the occurrences of outbreaks of growths shaped like mini pineapples all over your body. You will still have the growths, but on average only 14 at a time, instead of around 30.
    Vene: b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

f:spew

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options

See, Venus! I told you to ban Gecko when you had the chance but NOOOOOOOO! Now she's contaminating the forums with this crazy!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

See, Venus! I told you to ban Gecko when you had the chance but NOOOOOOOO! Now she's contaminating the forums with this crazy!

Ok thats it, im telling our shared noob friend of your love for him right now, no talking me out of it this time, backstabbing snake woman! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

*puts gecko in corner*

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

*puts gecko in corner*

LOL NOPE
    *walks away from corner*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *Predicts events one month later*
    Doctor: Well, I'm sorry to say it Vene, but your tests came back positive, you have Kossytrolleitist.
    Vene: What is that? Is it serious?
    Doctor: I'm afraid its very serious, it is like having all know STDs, + a few undiscovered ones at once, coupled with llama face syndrome. It is a really terri...
    *Is interrupted by screams of agony from the next room*
    Decus: OH MY GOD IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD, JUST END MY SUFFERING! PLEASE PLEASE!
    Vene: Should've snuggled Gecko instead b:cry
    Doctor: take these pills 47 times a day, they will reduce the occurrences of outbreaks of growths shaped like mini pineapples all over your body. You will still have the growths, but on average only 14 at a time, instead of around 30.
    Vene: b:cryb:cry
    I gave your llama face text a link x3
    Pffffffff~!
    I'm kind of mixed reactions of:
    'Pff Gecko that is rediculous... STIs are really nothing to joke about,'
    And then I was just, 'whaT WHY IS DECUS THERE ahaha poor baby! *hug-snuggles him* Are you saying that he got it from me x3? Oh dear <3 Though I get the feeling his pain tolerance might be a little stronger than that, given that at the same time I'm apparentily mostily calm and collected in the next room, haha.'
    And then, 'Fourty-seven, th-- PINEAPPLES?PFFfffffff~'
    Gecko, you're precious, gosh x3 yes you can have Vene snuggles but you have to come back to get them

And, oh it was supposed to be me, not Desdi....? Eum... I see
    Kind of curious why, but, okay.

I just woke up :3 Though it's irritating how waking-up-time is so disfunctional on the weekends when I think about it....
    6422 If I may ask, who's this 'shared noob friend'...?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Apparently I can't forum and quote more posts, and they are in some weird order too. I was going to say that I don't have stormrage learned because I'm not mentally handicapped and that being stuck to Kossy is kind of exciting because then I might get a glimpse of the enigmatic mod :3

*misses the normal numbers in ven posts foxy alone*

b:chuckle Archers are awesome!

*adds extra duct tape to decus/kossy avi so the he doesn't go anywhere and decus is all nice and warm and stuck*

This sounds more like torture than for my comfort :(

But, Decus..... *reaches paw over from spot on Kossy's shoulder to hold Decus' paw* The poor dear x3 though it is cold there, I suppose.

Why is it randomly cold? Why would duct tape be warm? So many questions.

And also welcome back/thanks for stopping by Decus, I kinda like started posting actively right as you left or something b:bye

Hola! Have fun posting!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Decus, wow you have been gone long. I found Kossy, and took some snap shots of her for forum, and im not even trolling. I'm too lazy to find the thread so ill just repost so you can have a glimpse of kossy

28qzp7s.jpg

And I still have pictures of other more interesting parts, especially to guys, which im willing to sell out. Only person to have seen them is zanryu, who payed me 50m for them b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Gecko, but you're not charging me 50m to see footpaws and knee-high socks <333 does that mean I'm cheating since I really like socks~? (Though I think they might actually be calf high....)
    *coughs*, Er, I mean.
    You probabily won't be able to get Decus to buy Kossy-chests (presuming you mean that picture that was on-forum) for that much, he doesn't really get the 'utter fixation' regarding them. [I don't, either x3]

And, Decus, just..... pffff you are too cute 3:< stop that.
    And I said it was probabily cold there because you talk all the time about it being super cold where you are, and it's January D:!! (or hot. Never really inbetween.)
    8928/9 if I get ninja'd

It feels kind of like you missed my 'Gecko can come to bed' comment in the SweetieBot thread, haha x3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2014
    Options

Decus, how can you expect to do the reproduce without stormrage eagleton? Everyone knows this is how archers have babies.

And who said duct to be uncomfortable? See it even comes with a pillow. :D

7e67f9771448bee3fe87789e70f7973f.jpg

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options

Decus, how can you expect to do the reproduce without stormrage eagleton? Everyone knows this is how archers have babies.

--*cough-sputter spits drink*
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

You must've misread Quilues great understanding of truth. That is how female archers impregnate people. Male elves are all of a non-straight persuasion (they care way too much about their hair too!) and dont feel a need to reproduce

--*cough-sputter spits drink*
    *Lvs stormrage from 1-10 and uses demon book I've had in bank for 2 years*
    Vene, I feel like moving to dreamweaver, care to show me around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You must've misread Quilues great understanding of truth. That is how female archers impregnate people. Male elves are all of a non-straight persuasion (they care way too much about their hair too!) and dont feel a need to reproduce <<So... what about female cleri-- oh my gods if clerics have a way to do that, too, I suddenily understand a weird headcanon I've had in my head about my cleric and mystic *facepaws*.....>>

*Lvs stormrage from 1-10 and uses demon book I've had in bank for 2 years*
    Vene, I feel like moving to dreamweaver, care to show me around?

*exhale-squeaks one of those tiny breathless sounds of dying a little inside* Gecko, I can't have your children, I'm sorry <//3
    And I haven't been on pwi for a long while so I still have to catch up with the new updates/see the maps again x3 so I might not be in the best place to show you around... For some reason I want to mention that I'as good friends with the leader of Tempest (well, we never had a bad moment to 'not be' anymore but since I quit I didn't have any other ways to contact Sunniest-wunny that were easy access to both of us >:) , and also am on the Dynasty site (but in neither of those factions in-game haha, and lots of the old people probabily cycled out...) but I don't really know what good that'd do OTL__? I don't know where those factions are at now exactily, but they're two big ones in the server that tw lots and coolaborate nw parties and blahblah
    and my computer that can load pwi has microprocessor issues so has to be restarted constantily to keep running/Plug and Play issues, and I'm afraid to patch my client because I have my files on a pre-ARC thumbdrive and don't want to touch it in case my computer-tower is virused, too.... I'm not sure how to check (Syly?) so I think it'd be smartest to leave it alone ahhhh
    askdgsg sorry I started babbling sometime in there p-p *hugsqueezes* But if you visited DW I'd love to have your company, yes x3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You must've misread Quilues great understanding of truth. That is how female archers impregnate people. Male elves are all of a non-straight persuasion (they care way too much about their hair too!) and dont feel a need to reproduce

I know of this. I just have something else that I can use if I wanted to reproduce. (I made a ***** joke. I am so witty. Har har.) I'd rather not waste coin on a skill I'd never use. >:3

Okay bye again kiddos and kiddettes!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I feel like linking this, not sure why

cthulhu_kills_justin_bieber_by_smileyface102-d32rnrd.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

Happy Tree Friends!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I saw some 'Happy Tree Friends' episodes a while back, and some of them freaked me out while others were more neutral.... either way, I had forgotten the title and was glad I didn't remember it OTL then I saw a title for one a few weeks back while doing youtube stuff.... so much for that.

Gecko I had a dream last night where I had shown you how to get to something on tunblr or HabitRPG or something and you had thanked me about it and stuff and I felt good about helping a you; then I woke up and realized that I had given the wrong directions, and wasn't sure how much of it was on-forum or in-dream and then I freaked out because I hadn't actually helped you and aksdgnasdgsdg OTL *snuggles* x3.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

Happy Tree Friends!

Actually, its Southpark, Cthulhu killing Justin Bieber to help Cartman save the world.
    I watch that clip, among others, when I'm feeling down, to help me smile

Gecko I had a dream last night where I had shown you how to get to something on tunblr or HabitRPG or something and you had thanked me about it and stuff and I felt good about helping a you; then I woke up and realized that I had given the wrong directions, and wasn't sure how much of it was on-forum or in-dream and then I freaked out because I hadn't actually helped you and aksdgnasdgsdg OTL *snuggles* x3.

You misled me! How dare you! Jk Jk, I have no idea what either of those things are, but interesting dream. Curious what I looked like in your dream, since you have only ever seen the generic forum archer picture.

Edit: Remembered my signature, still wondering what you envisioned me like in your dream though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Actually, its Southpark, Cthulhu killing Justin Bieber to help Cartman save the world.
    I watch that clip, among others, when I'm feeling down, to help me smile

You misled me! How dare you! Jk Jk, I have no idea what either of those things are, but interesting dream. Curious what I looked like in your dream, since you have only ever seen the generic forum archer picture.

Edit: Remembered my signature, still wondering what you envisioned me like in your dream though
    x3 Haha my dream was with us interacting as-how we do on here,so it was essentially blind of that. I'm sorry dear.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

x3 Haha my dream was with us interacting as-how we do on here,so it was essentially blind of that. I'm sorry dear.

So, have any other pwi forum posters made it into your dreams or just me? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So, have any other pwi forum posters made it into your dreams or just me? b:chuckle

Haha, well let's see....
    Zan no, Kossy no, Venu no, Desdi no, most all other posters no....
    I've had a dream with Decus dear but we chat on skype bunches so I wouldn't really call him 'a poster from the pwi forums making their way into my dreams' so much as someone really important to me outside of pwi stuff...
    Anyone I've played with in pwi isn't on-forum and I don't think I've had dreams with them....
    so.... nope, no one other than you! Feel special, I guess?
    Honestily, I don't dream very often at all, so it's not like there's been very many oppurtunities, aha. And when I do, normally I feel aggitated because it robs my sleep of some quality. Wasn't really irritated at this one though......

Zanniest just had this little exchange last night:
    [11-Jan-14 20:31:04] Nurylon <コ:彡: Gecko keeps flirting with me and I have no idea why x3
    [11-Jan-14 20:31:07] Nurylon <コ:彡: Also hi
    [11-Jan-14 21:24:05] Zan: She wants Dat deerfox

so I guess you were on-mind one way or another, haha :3 from being confused maybe, but still!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options

I know it's not Happy Tree Friends xD it just reminded me of it.