Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

*leaves stomach relief stuffies for ven*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2014

well this thread has been ... intense O.ob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    x3 It gets that way.
    Thank you for the hugs and stomach things :3 *gives nuzzles*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014

D:!!! Noooo!
    *lifts up the side of box and pulls out Kris with deerfox vines* *protective huggles* >:!!

She can't be a mod, doesn't have the willpower to be an evil villian who closes necro'd threads that mean something to peopleb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    She can't be a mod, doesn't have the willpower to be an evil villian who closes necro'd threads that mean something to peopleb:angry

>: Deerfoxes can't help it if they're protective of Krissies in boxes who weren't even bystanders x3 That has nothing to do with just buisness....
    \
    And that's why SweetieBot'll be closing all necro'd threads! *amused eartwitch*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Morning :O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Good Morning Desdi.

I have maxed-out "Arcane Sky X" any idea how to get "Mirage Sky" seems like less information about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, isn't this a waste of good forum database capacity. Still, if even the mods play...

8859?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

I think we need to unlock the next phase for Mirage Sky. I'm stuck at Arcane Sky X too.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Well, isn't this a waste of good forum database capacity. Still, if even (fix: mostily) the mods play...

8859?

*chuckles* Aside from a few informative people, like Bubbles, Desdi, Asty, Venus, (edits to include:: and Mayfly, among others [I tried to fix it, sorry OTL I'm rusty on names after a few months, damage done though I guess]), gms on the rare occasion, and the dying breed of other non-trolls, the entire forum is 'a waste of its own 'good forum database capacity'' x3.
    In it's defence, I've seen forums that are way worse and have 0 weight aka if you say you found information on the forums in-game, instead of sounding informed (like you often can from here if you read the right things), you'll be laughed at since it's /so bad/; those tend to have no moderation too and it's impossible to know what a thread is about at a given time since they derail so intenseily... like it's pointless to even try digging for information.
    I'd say pwi forums are surprisingily functional for a game's official (and not side-site) forum, especially given how it also has loads of qq....
    Though granted yes there are better ones

*babble babble I wasn't originally going to go on about that but then went on a whole thing and kasdngasg don't mind me......*

Euh what was the count again...
    3422 Kossy counts <3
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    a few informative people, like Bubbles, Desdi, Asty, Venus

The PWI Info Fox doesn't count as an informative person? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    The PWI Info Fox doesn't count as an informative person? b:surrender

OTL You're an informative person dear, I was just listing examples x3 sorry I can't list everyone
    I'm a bit rusty here and felt like I was forgetting a few names that should be specified...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

Sometimes it's nice to be able to relax.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No sitting down on the job kossy, you've got threads to clean, posts to scrub and don't forget to wipe below the lower depths! b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

... **** that noise!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Pfff :3 Kossy...

I was just drawing some deerfoxes because I've needed to for a while... and was practicing a new perspective spiral technique that works pretty well as long as you know how anatomy works
    So I drew the only other deerfox I know of (he took deerfox as a secondary species to give me company :3<3 so I can draw him as one) facing through the paper, and it's really cute/just has this innocent little face of 'hello I am here, I am a deerfox' and pfffffff x3
    it's ony really that way because it's a rough sketch so little circle eyes but it just makes me laugh

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

It's like poor Kris doesn't exist. I blame his post count. b:chuckle

I know right? D:

Kitty is sad now.

Edit: Wow, loads happened while I sleep xD.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I know right? D:

Kitty is sad now.

Edit: Wow, loads happened while I sleep xD.

>: *protective hugs* Yes, lots did
    And, well, post count....
    I have less post count than you, and Venu(oops no it was Kossy) tried to stick the 'head mod' sticker on me, so I'm sure yours is fine D:!
    x3 *purrs* 9380
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

*scratches fox ear*
    So how's everyone?
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014

>: *protective hugs* Yes, lots did
    And, well, post count....
    I have less post count than you, and Venu(oops no it was Kossy) tried to stick the 'head mod' sticker on me, so I'm sure yours is fine D:!
    x3 *purrs* 9380

xD, *hugs* How's everyone?

(I think we should have a "meet the mods" event xD, since there's not really a "meet the GM" thing anymore lol)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

I just asked that D:
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kossy, can i inject you with rabies and loose you on the pwe staff because they stopped updating titles please?

I wanna change title because Zanryu's gone (and apparently thinks hes a she) and hes the only person on pwi who ever could match in pokemon, so i can now have "Perfect Worlds Resident Pokemon Master" as a title if someone would change b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014

I just asked that D:

Did you? *looks* D: Oops. Sorry :< *fluffs tail*
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

Haha. So I was randomly browsing old pages in here and stumbled across the joys of randomness:
    3357 pokeballs thrown to capture Kossy but they all failed :(
    Hmmm, I'll throw one at you then!!!

Go Pokeball!!

*catches Pokeball with another pokeball*

Now my Pokedex is finally complete! b:laugh
    Pokeballception

Error 328: Ball not found.
    --2 months later when my numbers involved copy/pasting the posts in here they matched-

Pokeballception

Error 328: Ball not found.

Pfffft! Not a chance, Venus! X3

For those curious a lot of pages had their number off by 1 because someone deleted one of their super early posts in this thread in a war to get a specific number. b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014

Haha. So I was randomly browsing old pages in here and stumbled across the joys of randomness:

--2 months later when my numbers involved copy/pasting the posts in here they matched-

For those curious a lot of pages had their number off by 1 because someone deleted one of their super early posts in this thread in a war to get a specific number. b:laugh

Hehe x3 I used to randomily read old posts in this thread all the time. Reading over old conversations is always great.

And, asdgknag whenever deleting of posts is mentioned I think of the time that Zan was doing that one thing because I whacked him playfully with a newspaper, and Decus had to come in here to 'protect' me, and I think Zan hit him, and then the mods cleaned up the whole mess, and I hid under a nest....... OTL
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

Hehe x3 I used to randomily read old posts in this thread all the time. Reading over old conversations is always great.

And, asdgknag whenever deleting of posts is mentioned I think of the time that Zan was doing that one thing because I whacked him playfully with a newspaper, and Decus had to come in here to 'protect' me, and I think Zan hit him, and then the mods cleaned up the whole mess, and I hid under a nest....... OTL

And then we lost a good few numbers because the mods came back, saw the horrible trainwreck that happened to the thread, and sighed while dumping it in a trash can.

That was a bit of a pain to clean. Hiding under a nest was a good choice.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014

That was a bit of a pain to clean. Hiding under a nest was a good choice.

'x3 We all remember 'the event', yes.
    Though I guess that could also be said as a name for the time there was a mass PM sent out....
    *facedesk*

Sorry it was a mess, aha
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014

I blame the devs!
  • krisnda
    edited January 2014

I blame the devs!

I blame doge.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014

I blame the devs!

*chuckles* Kossy <3

I'm still kind of glad that I can go back to those pages and, although 80% of what happened is missing, patch it together to go over what happened aka how Decus so wonderfully stepped in to help a deerfox :3 <33
    and euh
    I was going to make another point after that but I forgot what it was so just Decus OTL