Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    llrickrick wrote: »
    easy for you to say since its not your account...and..besides that...im not saying she doesnt deserve to be banned...she does...but forever?..i mean some players got over 100 orbs and are back..why does she have to be banned forever..since she even havent gotten so mnay orbs.

I have a friend who also got perma banned. when i hear he got 20 orbs, i kinda like what, someone who got more than 50 orbs only get 2 weeks ban. i dont agree with the +10 orb fiasco, i want them to take the +10. i didnt get the orb, and i cant buy the orb with so expensive price right now. its just too much. in RT +10 orb is 80 mills, and they got alot by free.

the funny part is, he request to take out the refine and +10 orb he got from it. and GM doesnt answer at all.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The first time i read this read since DoD updated it i laughed and i still do. So yeah a bunch of people got 100s of free orbs and a slap on the wrist, even more at least got 3 so they have nothing to cry about.

But yeah to all you that got 0 we are opening the expansion early, so all the extra OP people who +10'd all their ****, can now rebirth and become even stronger and you just get a bit stronger.

Lazy good for nothing GM's. And the only reason you aren't re-compensating anyone is because that would take effort so yeah.

Call a expansion you guys were already going to bring on anyways our "compensation".
  • llrickrick
    llrickrick Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a friend who also got perma banned. when i hear he got 20 orbs, i kinda like what, someone who got more than 50 orbs only get 2 weeks ban. i dont agree with the +10 orb fiasco, i want them to take the +10. i didnt get the orb, and i cant buy the orb with so expensive price right now. its just too much. in RT +10 orb is 80 mills, and they got alot by free.

the funny part is, he request to take out the refine and +10 orb he got from it. and GM doesnt answer at all.

they are probably taking the non chash players to be punished as example...but funny how the other side of the coin , the '' high sociaty of pwi'' the players that preffer to spend thousands are more likely free of any banishment, so there is no example at all, if you spend money in the game then you can clearly do whatever you want, even take advantage of any programmer mistake or gm's mistake. if it is so, why dont ''pwi'' make itself a paid game..so we can understand waht we are facing with.

breaking the poor so the rich can prevail,...they forgot that because of the poor people,the rich ones were born.
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They won't do any rollback, people who abuse glitch never got and will never get punished for that in future.
    Life isn't fair at all, anyways...

for those who spent money in here, yea,...for the rest who doesnt not at all, most are banned forever i guess, im really not sure, really hope im wrong.
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.27.13)

Response to a thread in which involves the compensation situation:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wiktor99rr View Post
    So, these are some questions that have been raised from a lot of people in our pwi community and i would like to take my time posting them here to see if we can get a response on even a single one of these questions.

Lets start with orbs shall we?

I will keep the questions short and consist so that you don't have to read a wall of text for just a single question however please try to think of why we are asking these questions.

1)The people who got the right amount of dragon orbs from the code, will they be punished in any way?
    and/or will their orbs and/or refinement from these be taken back?

No, they are safe.

2)How hard will the consequences for someone who abused the code be?
    and will the punishment differ accordingly with how much said person abused the code?

They will be banned. Whether permanently or temporarily will be determined on a case by case basis. I cannot give any further details than that at this time.

3) Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?

At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

4)And as a humble request would you please lower the Dragon Orb Ocean sale to the regular 25 gold instead of the astonishing amount of 35 gold which has aggrevated the situation between the community and you as a company.

Not something that is possible when sales have gone live. I will the pass the suggestion along to the person in charge of sales, however.

Ok i just copyed a comment of the gm...answering someone and numbered the questions so no one will get confused, ....you guys can see those same questions and answers at the beginning of this thread. I am more interested in this particular answer about one of the questions

Answer of the question number 2:

''They will be banned. Whether permanently or temporarily will be determined on a case by case basis. I cannot give any further details than that at this time. ''

...it was ...over 1 month ago ?..yea it was, ...alright...i want to know now, those, more futher infos about this, as it passed so long already,....... and of course, by the way, could you guys please tell me why some players are free of the punishment...since others are not, because if there must be an example , the example of punishment should work for all , even those who spent something in here..should also get permanently ban...dont you all agree?

if there is any moderador..could you bring the gm back to this forum thread ...im afraid it has been forgotten, thanks.
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The first time i read this read since DoD updated it i laughed and i still do. So yeah a bunch of people got 100s of free orbs and a slap on the wrist, even more at least got 3 so they have nothing to cry about.

But yeah to all you that got 0 we are opening the expansion early, so all the extra OP people who +10'd all their ****, can now rebirth and become even stronger and you just get a bit stronger.

Lazy good for nothing GM's. And the only reason you aren't re-compensating anyone is because that would take effort so yeah.

Call a expansion you guys were already going to bring on anyways our "compensation".

I agree with you
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if my sister or any other person who got a certain number of orbs ...wil have their account banned...fine...but do it for EVERYONE ...including those who spent thousands in the game...otherwise...why do ban the rest that never spent a thing in this game?...is it to be shown as an example?....probably a fail one since the it only shows that those who spend money ..can do wahtever they want.

If..so the propaganda of free to play is nothing but fake...because if we re going to play something for free ..and which the site says pwi is free for everyone...they should change it and say ''PWI IS FREE UNTIL A CERTAIN LIMIT...if you seek some justice open your wallet ..so we can start listening you better.''

i dont want to see the players that really worked in real life harmed or anything, i would even support them, ..damn..they really spent a lot ,...but if ...you guys really want justice....so let it work for everyone.......even for a r9 player that thinks he/she can abuse of anything in game without any punishment. ....If we accept that the rich can abuse of anything....all the rest...(the free players) are going to be the only one who will definitely pay for the abuse's sins

if you guys have so much money in game..why did some of you used the orb glitch? ,...why are you guys free now?...and why are the free players payin for something and you guys are not with us ..paying for it as well ?
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    im still waiting for a gm to ...show up on this page number 595-596...to answer my ..and some other's questions.

they havent specified ...the punishment for those who got over 3 orbs ...so as i can see...they can creat any kind of punishment....according with their desire....ok...ok you guys can do it ...but let it be known. FOR EVERYONE

i mean...if someone got 20 orbs and is forever banned...if i see a single ****ing r9 with 20 orbs in the game not banned ..i will probably complain..as everyone else should...or is there any special case in here?...just answer this simple question:

does the justice in this game work for the cash shoppers( players that spend some money in the game ) ...as it works for the free players?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    im still waiting for a gm to ...show up on this page number 595-596...to answer my ..and some other's questions.

they havent specified ...the punishment for those who got over 3 orbs ...so as i can see...they can creat any kind of punishment....according with their desire....ok...ok you guys can do it ...but let it be known. FOR EVERYONE

i mean...if someone got 20 orbs and is forever banned...if i see a single ****ing r9 with 20 orbs in the game not banned ..i will probably complain..as everyone else should...or is there any special case in here?...just answer this simple question:

does the justice in this game work for the cash shoppers( players that spend some money in the game ) ...as it works for the free players?

Yah u right

They never give same customer service to normal playing who never pay anything as for those who pay

Cashers can break many rules..and they wont get banned..i send ticket 2 times on 1 person..meh she still is playing like nothing ever happened

While my friend (not casher) got banned for more than 3weeks.. for making his girl char chest at 190 size (200 max)...i mean ...does that chest size harm any1?..he never broke any other rules on pwi than that

and i guess the bans r random
    cuz friend got 1 year for 10 orbs...while some others 30-50 orbs only 2 weeks (most of them r players who pay..of course)
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I agree with you
    if my sister or any other person who got a certain number of orbs ...wil have their account banned...fine...but do it for EVERYONE ...including those who spent thousands in the game...otherwise...why do ban the rest that never spent a thing in this game?...is it to be shown as an example?....probably a fail one since the it only shows that those who spend money ..can do wahtever they want.

If..so the propaganda of free to play is nothing but fake...because if we re going to play something for free ..and which the site says pwi is free for everyone...they should change it and say ''PWI IS FREE UNTIL A CERTAIN LIMIT...if you seek some justice open your wallet ..so we can start listening you better.''

i dont want to see the players that really worked in real life harmed or anything, i would even support them, ..damn..they really spent a lot ,...but if ...you guys really want justice....so let it work for everyone.......even for a r9 player that thinks he/she can abuse of anything in game without any punishment. ....If we accept that the rich can abuse of anything....all the rest...(the free players) are going to be the only one who will definitely pay for the abuse's sins

if you guys have so much money in game..why did some of you used the orb glitch? ,...why are you guys free now?...and why are the free players payin for something and you guys are not with us ..paying for it as well ?
    Yah u right

They never give same customer service to normal playing who never pay anything as for those who pay

Cashers can break many rules..and they wont get banned..i send ticket 2 times on 1 person..meh she still is playing like nothing ever happened

While my friend (not casher) got banned for more than 3weeks.. for making his girl char chest at 190 size (200 max)...i mean ...does that chest size harm any1?..he never broke any other rules on pwi than that

and i guess the bans r random
    cuz friend got 1 year for 10 orbs...while some others 30-50 orbs only 2 weeks (most of them r players who pay..of course)

damn it..its hard to believe saku...my sister was so sad...she said she doesnt mind losing the orbs or refines...or having her char a roll back...but..she asked me...with her eyes full of tears...she is 15...'' is that fair brother..i have been playing for so long, the only mistake i have done was not spending a thing .'' ....honestlys aying i dont give a **** about this game...but...its my sister...and im sure that shes not only the sister in here who got an unfair treatment....i hope the gm will show up...so i can ask waht is going on...if they really help their clients....i want them in this thread...try to spare this to any moderador of the forum.....

justice shall be made for everyone...not only for the non casher player...but for everyone including the rich players of the game...including banishment.

still waiting your chats on this threat.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • llrickrick
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well Gm seem not to care about customers ;/

i wish some ppl could ...like a lot of players could do something about it ...but seems ..slowly..pwi is ..taking off their free players and replacing with ...cash shoppers....**** it.

desire for u all some peace..and fun ..at this holiday ..and as well a lot of luck success and happiness at the end of the year and at the next year which is coming .

that your dreams become true and if someone try to tells u that..u re not good enough...say something like .....'' i am the best **** the rest .'' haha im drunk.
  • mamazon
    mamazon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Wow! Totally missed this event and could have really used some orbs and such. Sucks to have missed a reward event that is actually useful. :(
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Still no dragon orbs/other goodies on 2 accounts. Ticket system is uselsss, same drivel every time. And now facebook connect doesn't work.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So you think that bring the expansion out 'earlier' benefits us in what way? I can't see any benefits apart from it will just encourage more people to spend their own money on a game that, in my opinion, is losing it's lustre.

If this is what your calling 'compensation', then PWI is more desperate that i thought
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    to DoD,

why there is no answer for all the question? 1. about the compensition 2. about the ban, why u ban 1 year to perma to people that non cash shop and u ban 2 weeks to those who cash shop.

if anyone notice, all the ticket that been send to devs before expansion is close by them. so there is no good will on fix this thing. before when we were sending ticket, dev/gm always referring to this thread. and the funny part is nothing has been answer. Expansion is not the answer.
  • goldenears
    goldenears Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    not to mention the so called events arnt working either.
    there hasn't been a Santa spawn only spam in 3 days now.
    also don't trash the quest you pick up from the penguin elf he doesn't give it back to you b:cry
    and you can only pick it up once I have checked.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bump, we are still waiting for some god damn justice, don`t think just because you released expansion prior to its time people will forget what you did, as compensation goes, if you think the expansion is a compensation, think again, it`s equal for everyone, the abusers and to those who got the spit in the eye we have nothing to be pleased about!
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I check this thread every few days, but I still haven't logged into the game. Idc about the expansion if they do nothing about this. There last expansions have sucked anyway. Ill just keep playing my other mmos Ive started playing and wait to see if PWI does anything before I just get sick of even checking here and officially quit PWI for good after 5 yrs. PWI rly needs to learn to care for their customers or the entire game, which has already been going majorly down hill just due to the lack of players, will crash and burn for good.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I check this thread every few days, but I still haven't logged into the game. Idc about the expansion if they do nothing about this. There last expansions have sucked anyway. Ill just keep playing my other mmos Ive started playing and wait to see if PWI does anything before I just get sick of even checking here and officially quit PWI for good after 5 yrs. PWI rly needs to learn to care for their customers or the entire game, which has already been going majorly down hill just due to the lack of players, will crash and burn for good.

Bad CS tends to trickle down from bad management. They can't say it outright, but it's obvious they hate their employer; and so should we.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What exactly do you all want? For pwi to take away the dragon orbs and refines from everyone that got them? For them to release a new code so that you all could get a share?

The fact that rich people with good gear are leaving the game over this just boggles my mind.
  • vallissiavoloska
    vallissiavoloska Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What exactly do you all want? For pwi to take away the dragon orbs and refines from everyone that got them? For them to release a new code so that you all could get a share?

The fact that rich people with good gear are leaving the game over this just boggles my mind.

Let me dumb it down for you! What we want is a fair and just distribution of Compensation.
    There Its that simple!

Not 1 person getting 20 orbs because they where lucky that day to spam for it and only getting ban for 2 weeks.
    The rest of us who never got anything still have to fight these people at even a greater disadvantage. Not to mention those who where rich enough to buy the orbs or had enough accounts to get all the orbs in the world and make a huge profit.
    That is the problem.
    Those who are worst off Is the people who did loose their r9 items they got during roll back they where never given back their gear only the ones who spent gold got gold back through recites not through the 1bil coin they had saved. so they are out of thousands of dollars and coin saving. It is not surprising that they Did quit!

what i mean is for those who got nothing should get the amount that they would have gotten which is 6 orbs from the codes +10 orbs because of the spamming the code.

I know a lot of people who spammed that code and got 12 orbs then stopped. That's still a big number that's 3 pieces of +10 gear easy.

I don't care if it means more work for pwi this is what pwi should do go back through the codes and see who hasn't used any of their codes from roll back. they where able to trace those who spammed the code they can do it for those who didn't.

Send the orbs through Mail. not as a code.
    Everyone will shut up and go their way and the servers will pick back up.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI knows who they sent in game mail too and what was sent . For them to say different is an insult . This issue isn't going away , The honest players are . They are tired of being insulted and abused on this thread .
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI knows who they sent in game mail too and what was sent . For them to say different is an insult . This issue isn't going away , The honest players are . They are tired of being insulted and abused on this thread .

THIS!!

I haven't gotten my compensation yet. I want my orbs.
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Tho you told 1st half of dec you will bring solution for us so far its 23th and nothing happen if its math prob i help 31/2 is 15,5 lets say 16th so if im right your late 23-16=7 hmm so hard match wow im an inginerb:laugh
  • Anngy - Lost City
    Anngy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I still wating for my orbs ... or for some news abt this. Please update my lvl ...
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is just sad. It has been over a month now on this lingering topic. No, we have been busy with the new release. No, management has not made a decision on compensating those LOYAL PLAYERS that missed out on D. Orbs. NOT A DAMN THING. Furthermore with the holidays just around the corner probably won't hear anything until after the New Year, IF EVER.
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

All i want is to hear "sorry we cant fix it and give you anything " that would be all we deserv a sorry for being ****ed
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So. Let's rage some more, shall we?

Instead of this expansion being awesome and fun, it's not.

It's filled with fail skill 'upgrades', and previously 105 players are now ridiculously OP. My Barb got oneshot by a ****ing Archer in NW. People are STILL getting free ocean orbs.

Seriously, ****ing just DO something about the people who glitched the ****ing orbs already. Or just ****ing give EVERYONE 60+ free Ocean orbs. I don't care.

This may make my mind up one way or the other on buying all 10 of my characters R9 and refining it to +10. If all I'm gonna end up doing is buy R9 just to get oneshot by players who have free refines from glitching, then maybe I should take my money elsewhere.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • goldenears
    goldenears Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So. Let's rage some more, shall we?

Instead of this expansion being awesome and fun, it's not.

It's filled with fail skill 'upgrades', and previously 105 players are now ridiculously OP. My Barb got oneshot by a ****ing Archer in NW. People are STILL getting free ocean orbs.

Seriously, ****ing just DO something about the people who glitched the ****ing orbs already. Or just ****ing give EVERYONE 60+ free Ocean orbs. I don't care.

This may make my mind up one way or the other on buying all 10 of my characters R9 and refining it to +10. If all I'm gonna end up doing is buy R9 just to get oneshot by players who have free refines from glitching, then maybe I should take my money elsewhere.

I second that!!!!
    I never r9 my veno because it doesn't matter what gear the people who got 10 refines just one shot me anyway.
This discussion has been closed.