Character's gone?

Options

Comments

• DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Even at 95+ they would come in handy, it would get you to 100+ way faster. b:cute

true true :P should pile up on those too just in case :P
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Darkkkkk are you still here? b:surrender Read your message on the factionwebsite. b:cute
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • LostAmbition - Dreamweaver
    LostAmbition - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dont do it. its a trap
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Darkkkkk are you still here? b:surrender Read your message on the factionwebsite. b:cute

Replied
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Lemniscata - Dreamweaver
    Lemniscata - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why? why we, students, workers, artists, and all others, CAN find time to check game every day, every moment, AND U GMS CANT CHECK UR WORK???? b:angry
  • DeeDania - Raging Tide
    DeeDania - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sooo.. I tryed to log in like everyone else o.o Ofc I had no char list f:angry

Instead of crying or //wrists like 85% of the playerbase, I decided.. Its time to go do something meaningfull.. So What a girl to do ? SHOP !! :D

Ribs for dinner, a nice bottle of wine, 5 G's of Danish super Grass n 3 pair of shoes later f:grin

STILL no damn char list.

Now Im on Ebay to buy sht I dont need and probably will end up hating tomorrow f:meh

U see PWI - HAD u FIXED ur SHT, I would NOT be on my way to fattietown, have a drinking problem AND be high as a motherf*cker f:hehe

But Hey o.o At least my feet looks KILLAH in these shoes f:leer
    f:grin Awesomeness is a state of mind f:shy
  • Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Character's gone due to "client instability"

OPKossy has warned us all! b:laugh
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Oh its back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Wonder if it has to do with sorting out the D.Orb mistake.
  • thegeeses
    thegeeses Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They accidently delted all of our characters I bet! Or a rollback like on Archo. I wonder if they gonna compensate it again...
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    came out of game reloged still no chars on raging tide just a blank char selection sreen
  • Phaon - Dreamweaver
    Phaon - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hump day , YEA !
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    this is 2nd time East coast servers have problems ;/

disappointing pwi
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    inb4 free rank 9 set as a compensation of inability to play.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • invinciblebub
    invinciblebub Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You know the real reason why PWI is having so much issues lately could be caused by the declining number of players spending real money. They do require a large amount of money to support the infrastructure (expansions, fixes, etc). It doesn't help that they're giving free coins either (bhs, Jolly Jones, +10 orbs, NW, 2x, weekly shards) to entice people to continue to play. The game has been around for 5 years and I'm surprised that it lasted this long.

PWI has neglected so many classes over the years and that's it is really boring to see sin, psy, seek, and arch all the time. Maybe, if they balanced the game, their wouldn't be a shortage of the original classes.

Instead of compensation, PWI should just release R10rr and get players to spend even more. Based on the success of R9 (1500 gold) vs r8 (100 gold), I would say R10 would be a hit at 3000-5000 gold. Players will continue to spend despite the skeptics. A sucker is born every minute.

As for me, I'm probably going to quit after this expansion. I'm only sticking around because I like my BM and like many original classes they are so outdated and obsolete.
  • Foxyface - Dreamweaver
    Foxyface - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    did u try blowing in the cartridge f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver
    Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Still no characters showing up. Anyone else still having a problem or was "it's fixed" a hoax?
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i stiil have no chars on raging tide
  • Dragon_Fist_ - Dreamweaver
    Dragon_Fist_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    no game play 2day for me f:worry
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A sucker is born every minute
    u made my day!
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You know the real reason why PWI is having so much issues lately could be caused by the declining number of players spending real money. They do require a large amount of money to support the infrastructure (expansions, fixes, etc). It doesn't help that they're giving free coins either (bhs, Jolly Jones, +10 orbs, NW, 2x, weekly shards) to entice people to continue to play. The game has been around for 5 years and I'm surprised that it lasted this long.

PWI has neglected so many classes over the years and that's it is really boring to see sin, psy, seek, and arch all the time. Maybe, if they balanced the game, their wouldn't be a shortage of the original classes.

Instead of compensation, PWI should just release R10rr and get players to spend even more. Based on the success of R9 (1500 gold) vs r8 (100 gold), I would say R10 would be a hit at 3000-5000 gold. Players will continue to spend despite the skeptics. A sucker is born every minute.

As for me, I'm probably going to quit after this expansion. I'm only sticking around because I like my BM and like many original classes they are so outdated and obsolete.

well its not like its the 1st time this happens a lot of issues over the years made ppl stop spending because pwi showed no interest to fix them n this incident proves it in a moth timeline its the 2nd time servers crash after a maint n it takes over 8hours to get em back up

why would any1 want to spend more money if they use it for smtthin else than fix at least some of the issues? really with the +12 sale think they made soo much money they could upgrade servers or at least hire a night shift IJS
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    well its not like its the 1st time this happens a lot of issues over the years made ppl stop spending because pwi showed no interest to fix them n this incident proves it in a moth timeline its the 2nd time servers crash after a maint n it takes over 8hours to get em back up

why would any1 want to spend more money if they use it for smtthin else than fix at least some of the issues? really with the +12 sale think they made soo much money they could upgrade servers or at least hire a night shift IJS

QQ i already said in suggestions they need a damned night shift. This would help alot with problems like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

For me it is since 11-20-2013, but characters gone just today, after update of game to current version 758.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same problem here..cannot retrieve character list! Keep right on PWI your latest fiasco has already ran many off and now a simple server restart and you manage to **** that up?b:angry
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

b:shutup
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    wooooooot my first day of no classes and pwi doesn't work b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:shutup

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:kiss
  • protodyke22
    protodyke22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If that doesn't work, smack it REAL hard with a shoe.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It works, don't hurt ur selves loggin in!!