Character's gone?

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A statement like yours that all men are into ***** and **** only isn't stupid? GG b:victory
    And no only caring about your ****, I couldn't actually call you decent. I'd rather have someone with brains, like the one I have now. b:bye

Well clearly you need some education. So here goes. I made a personal statement on how i FEEL most guys think when they hear about brazilian music. Having said that it does not insinuate that i believe ALL men think that way. Your statement that stating that i stated that ALL men only care about the booties is thus invalid and without merit. That is all b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well clearly you need some education. So here goes. I made a personal statement on how i FEEL most guys think when they hear about brazilian music. Having said that it does not insinuate that i believe ALL men think that way. Your statement that stating that i stated that ALL men only care about the booties is thus invalid and without merit. That is all b:bye

I call BS b:chuckle
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    this game is going from bad to worse, first punish players for abuse of code, players are not to blame for the mistakes of the gamemaster, now with this error will punish whom?

want to fix everything and giving hypers... u.u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxRhpaDga_c&feature=youtu.be

well it did said 1 per account o.o

its like shop giving free ice cream 1 per person...doesn't mean u can just grab it all as many as u want
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    this game is going from bad to worse, first punish players for abuse of code, players are not to blame for the mistakes of the gamemaster, now with this error will punish whom?

want to fix everything and giving hypers... u.u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxRhpaDga_c&feature=youtu.be

People who haven't gotten anything while the code was out wont get anything. People that abused the code, a few only have gotten 2 weeks ban. There's a couple on the DW server that got perma ban though, but all they'd have to do is send in a ticket and they'll be unbanned within a week. b:shutup PWi cares about their players like that.
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    PWE i want to be a GM. Here is my curriculum i think it is better than yours, so you have no excuses to don't accept me

http://nicolereising.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/blank_page.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    PWE i want to be a GM. Here is my curriculum i think it is better than yours, so you have no excuses to don't accept me

OMG....i had a giggle **** from that...dont ask what a giggle **** is its embarrassing b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Does this mean PWI will offer another compensation glitc...er...code for this issue?

f:beg
  • RoSeeKerA - Raging Tide
    RoSeeKerA - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why onlu raging tide have problems i have some problem with other ppl pls make to be wichout problems and fix that i cannot read my characters too b:surrender
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Does this mean PWI will offer another compensation glitc...er...code for this issue?

f:beg

They usually just turn on 2x for a week, don't get your hopes up.b:surrender
  • ionicatiganu
    ionicatiganu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    some problem me toob:angry
  • FussFuss - Dreamweaver
    FussFuss - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013

PWE (☞゚∀゚)☞ rekt
    f:cool
  • Silveraxe - Dreamweaver
    Silveraxe - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here..just as it was after the update before this one..."cant retrive character..bla bla"..sigh...perhaps theres some other game online...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    East Coast server need compensation

5x for 2 weeks and umm lots of 10* orbs ;D
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    People who haven't gotten anything while the code was out wont get anything. People that abused the code, a few only have gotten 2 weeks ban. There's a couple on the DW server that got perma ban though, but all they'd have to do is send in a ticket and they'll be unbanned within a week.

b:shutup PWi cares about their players like that.
    <
    especially that cares about his players, good joke
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Enough with the 10* orbs guys...think bigger. I would like full r9rr please with a 12* orb code i can "use" and my choice of shards please and ty PWE. That will make up for EVERYTHING. xDb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    No more orbs unless in boutique kkty. They should know by now everytime they let us use a redeem code they mess up. b:shutup
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They usually just turn on 2x for a week, don't get your hopes up.b:surrender

yay we get 5 more hypers as compensation.......
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I want a '105 nao' redeem code. b:dirty

Oh wait they did that already.

b:surrender
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013

yah probably they would give that f:gross
  • Vitriolica - Dreamweaver
    Vitriolica - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When I open the game and log on the server, I can't see any of my characters.

Mine too. To my understanding, a certain percentage of the PW population has this glitch. They say they are working on it. b:sad
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    I want a '105 nao' redeem code. b:dirty

Oh wait they did that already.

b:surrender

"goon glitch" xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Nononono... Instead of 5... We'll get 10! b:dirty
    edited December 2013
    Nononono... Instead of 5... We'll get 10! b:dirty

ikr if at least they could gimme like 100 fantasy fruits for my lvl 20 alts that would be more usefull or the dreamchaser thingies xD
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    ikr if at least they could gimme like 100 fantasy fruits for my lvl 20 alts that would be more usefull or the dreamchaser thingies xD

Or a couple of Profundity Scrolls.. b:cute 105 here I come! Oh.. b:surrender right it's useless for my psyb:sad
    edited December 2013
    Or a couple of Profundity Scrolls.. b:cute 105 here I come! Oh.. b:surrender right it's useless for my psyb:sad

haha hmm for that maybe a couple of those crazy stone from morai thingies that u get a 10mil exp chance xD
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    haha hmm for that maybe a couple of those crazy stone from morai thingies that u get a 10mil exp chance xD

Yeah xD I'm saving those up for rebirth.. Actually all these xp things might come in handy for rebirth.. b:shocked
  • smokekush4ever
    smokekush4ever Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Just seems like PWI is **** up a lot lately. Eithers, they are just fully engulfed on the new expansion, or they just don't care anymore.

But whats the point of a new expansion, if people just start hating PWI because your **** up so much, and quit the game.... Like artists that needs fans to survive, PWI needs playesr to survive. So grow some balls, admit you screwed up again, and give us a response as to what the issue is, and how soon will it be resolved. b:angry

You know PWI, you should hire someone with ballz.
    Someone who will admit for you there are issues and that your are trying to fix.
    If you don't fix, or don't even notify, we're going to be an angry mob just like if you shut a town's water off.
    Not only will you loose our support, but you'll have angry raging mob.
    So why not hire a GM or mod or w/e that would stay on top of things on the forums and keep the community updated and calm?

How about, starting a thread that would get updated every hour or 2 with anything. (could be issues, or upcoming updates, or Q&A, or w/e

Btw, Compensation will probably just start 2x early for christmas and new years.

edited December 2013
    Yeah xD I'm saving those up for rebirth.. Actually all these xp things might come in handy for rebirth.. b:shocked

yeah i saved up a bunch of em just for that x.x n bh2 thingies
    i wonder if the morai exp pills will work at a lower lvl with the rebirth w/e o.O
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    yeah i saved up a bunch of em just for that x.x n bh2 thingies
    i wonder if the morai exp pills will work at a lower lvl with the rebirth w/e o.O

Even at 95+ they would come in handy, it would get you to 100+ way faster. b:cute